PDA

View Full Version : something is wrong with the world today

DUMBO
06-24-2010, 03:25 AM
i met this bitch who works as a social something other. in any case, she helps ppl with no self-motivation. good for her. anyways the broadling says to me that she is studying policies for health promotion among men who have sex with men. i sez, you mean da gays? she says not the da gays but men who have sex with men. i sez those mens are gays. she says there's a difference.

am i out of my mind? what else do you call men who have sex with men but da gays? some of this lgtb shit needs to gtfoh because it doesn't make sense.

so i sez maybe the gaycorp will have an answer. and then i made this here thread (three days later)

snapple
06-24-2010, 10:12 AM
gay is gay i agree, i don't know how people could not agree.....this goes for men and WOMEN.....

Living-jism
06-24-2010, 10:19 AM
I think dudes do choose to be gay at some point in their life. Most of yous would be faggots if you haven't bashed a puss LOL!!!! I didn't turn gay cause I like women too much, whats your excuse? LOL!

Prolifical ENG
06-24-2010, 10:49 AM
In prison men have sex with other men but arent necessarily gay...thats the only scenario I can think of...but its not really their fault though.

snapple
06-24-2010, 10:54 AM
^^thats gay....what do you mean you don't see how its their fault? how is it not gay just cause its in jail?

Prolifical ENG
06-24-2010, 10:59 AM
^^thats gay....what do you mean you don't see how its their fault? how is it not gay just cause its in jail?

If you have been to jail where there is a high population of manwives, tell us about your experiences and how you define the acts of faggotry. Ive never been so that was my understanding. The acts themselves are gay but the individual themselves may not be gay.

cutn' heads
06-24-2010, 11:02 AM
is this gay?

qVE60zwXx1k

DUMBO
06-24-2010, 11:54 AM
If you have been to jail where there is a high population of manwives, tell us about your experiences and how you define the acts of faggotry. Ive never been so that was my understanding. The acts themselves are gay but the individual themselves may not be gay.

of course it's gay. it's probably even more gay than normal gay cuz what are you doing going to a place where there are only men? i never go to places when i know that there are only going to be men there. i don't even use public washrooms because of that principle. study your lessons.

and more, just cause a man's in prison doesn't make putting your male dick into a male ass not gay - it's gay. man's can jerk off if they have to bust a nut - even though that's kind of gay too. i mean what are you doing using your male hand to dispel male fluids from your male dick - it's sort of gay. but at least not as gay as the other option, which is very very gay.

Prolifical ENG
06-24-2010, 11:58 AM
ok. Im out of ideas...that was my only one shot (no homo)

Queen Of Poetry
06-24-2010, 12:22 PM
I think it's a want thing...........I mean a man can want a woman or a man.............doesn't mean he's gay. What about women who do women and men? They aren't gay...........sometimes they want an outy sometimes an inny.

When I think of a gay man, I think of a man that only wants to have sex with a man not a man that sexes both women and men.

P.S. The way u worded that though was hysterical!

netscape check two
06-24-2010, 09:40 PM
On a side note, like I had said before, what kind of woman would go to prison to have sex with a convict? How much lower self respect can you get?

ALCATRAZ
06-24-2010, 09:45 PM
is this gay?

077UtUWGQOA

lololololoolololol

Uncle Steezo
06-24-2010, 09:51 PM
i prefer jelly.
LRxFTQK4zNU

Queen Of Poetry
06-24-2010, 09:56 PM
On a side note, like I had said before, what kind of woman would go to prison to have sex with a convict? How much lower self respect can you get?

Hey everyone needs sex! Don't judge others for how or where they get it.

U getting any?

P.S. Love u!

netscape check two
06-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Hey everyone needs sex! Don't judge others for how or where they get it.

U getting any?

P.S. Love u!

Yeah, I am and people that visit convicts in jail for sex deserve to be judged. That's pathetic. I don't know all the rules, but I hope they are only letting the low risk prisoners have broads visit them like that.

Visionz
06-24-2010, 10:25 PM
Yeah, I am and people that visit convicts in jail for sex deserve to be judged. That's pathetic. I don't know all the rules, but I hope they are only letting the low risk prisoners have broads visit them like that.
You know its possible for people to have relationships with women before they go to jail right?

If I ended up doing a two-year bid I would hope the wifey would stop buy to hand out some pussy snacks every now and then. :)

netscape check two
06-24-2010, 10:29 PM
Yeah I know that, but I would hope some women would use common sense and not stay with the dude, depending on what the crime was.

Visionz
06-24-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm not looking it up but doesn't non-violent drug offenses account for like 60% of the US prison population? That's a lot of dudes that don't deserve to have their pussy passes revoked.

Queen Of Poetry
06-24-2010, 10:42 PM
Yeah I know that, but I would hope some women would use common sense and not stay with the dude, depending on what the crime was.

If my man went to jail for like 2 or 3 years, I would wait for him.

Visionz
06-24-2010, 10:45 PM
If my man went to jail for like 2 or 3 years, I would wait for him.
with visits along the way right?

Queen Of Poetry
06-24-2010, 10:48 PM
Of course. I need sex and I wouldn't cheat so where else would I get it from.

netscape check two
06-24-2010, 10:49 PM
Like I said, I think it depends on the crime. A broad waiting for a guy that has done any type of serious crime such as robbery, burglary, attempted murder, etc. is stupid. Also, a girl should be smart enough not to be involved with a drug dealer unless she wants to end up in the interrogation room on The First 48.

netscape check two
06-24-2010, 10:51 PM
Queen,
Did you ever see that Sex Rehab show before?

Visionz
06-24-2010, 10:57 PM
Like I said, I think it depends on the crime. A broad waiting for a guy that has done any type of serious crime such as robbery, burglary, attempted murder, etc. is stupid. Also, a girl should be smart enough not to be involved with a drug dealer unless she wants to end up in the interrogation room on The First 48.
you smoke weed Check?

Meta4
06-25-2010, 12:31 AM
When a person has sexual interactions with a person of the same gender they are gay, they may not lead a gay lifestyle but they are gay, end of story.

Queen Of Poetry
06-25-2010, 08:10 AM
Queen,
Did you ever see that Sex Rehab show before?

With Dr. Drew? Of course!