PDA

View Full Version : DATA from the Goonies sets a racially charged booty trap on the Corp

Living-jism
06-24-2010, 07:59 AM
Black people smoked more weed than white folks! Otherwise they be all actin gangsta!!!!

LOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Living-jism
06-24-2010, 08:00 AM
Lol, no wonder they can't shoot straight either! lol, if everyone smokes weed then no one can shoot straight LOL! But I guess a little bit of weed helps to focus!

IrOnMaN
06-24-2010, 11:30 AM
Smoking weed is totally irrelevant to what's currently going on in America. This discussion is pointless!

J.T.S.
06-24-2010, 11:48 AM
Smoking weed is totally irrelevant to what's currently going on in America. This discussion is pointless!

Co-sign genral chat thread

Urban_Journalz
06-24-2010, 12:52 PM
The amount of stupidity that people brandish at a moment's notice is.....staggering.

cutn' heads
06-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Black people smoked more weed than white folks! Otherwise they be all actin gangsta!!!!

LOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Lol, no wonder they can't shoot straight either! lol, if everyone smokes weed then no one can shoot straight LOL! But I guess a little bit of weed helps to focus!

for your sake i hope that was supposed to be funny. it wasn't...

Queen Of Poetry
06-24-2010, 01:12 PM
Duke u can't be serious with this thread. So ur way of showing difference is sayin fucked up shit about blacks?

Poison Flowerz!
06-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Lol @ the totality of this

IrOnMaN
06-24-2010, 01:40 PM
By the way, whites do a lot more drugs than blacks, and that's a fact! When blacks do it, stereotypes are reinforced like always because that's just the way that it is. Who's to blame for this? Well, whites for one and then blacks. Like the chicken and watermelon thing. No one says anything negative about tacos and Mexicans because whites love Mexican food, work at Mexican restaurants BUT HATE Mexicans.

It's okay for whites to do drugs, crimes, and other miscellaneous bullshit because they're privileged, "superior race", and white. Asians, Arabs, Indians are the same way. They do it to but no one hears about it. Blacks and Hispanics on the other hand aren't so privileged, right?

See, ignorance and insignificance is what's keeping people in general from growing....mentally.

Stop the nonsense and grow up!

cutn' heads
06-24-2010, 01:45 PM
By the way, whites do a lot more drugs than blacks, and that's a fact! When blacks do it, stereotypes are reinforced like always because that's just the way that it is. Who's to blame for this? Well, whites for one and then blacks. Like the chicken and watermelon thing. No one says anything negative about tacos and Mexicans because whites love Mexican food, work at Mexican restaurants BUT HATE Mexicans.

It's okay for whites to do drugs, crimes, and other miscellaneous bullshit because they're privileged, "superior race", and white. Asians, Arabs, Indians are the same way. They do it to but no one hears about it. Blacks and Hispanics on the other hand aren't so privileged, right?

See, ignorance and insignificance is what's keeping people in general from growing....mentally.

you got any facts to support these claims? i use to work in the recovery field and the ratio of whites to blacks seeking treatment was close to the population ratios. there are socio-economic factors that come into play also, which usually keeps poor people from getting help. but if you have real #'s that support your claim then you should post them... otherwise, you're just as guilty of stero-typing as the OP...

IrOnMaN
06-24-2010, 01:54 PM
you got any facts to support these claims? i use to work in the recovery field and the ratio of whites to blacks seeking treatment was close to the population ratios. there are socio-economic factors that come into play also, which usually keeps poor people from getting help. but if you have real #'s that support your claim then you should post them... otherwise, you're just as guilty of stero-typing as the OP...

Listen, it IS true that whites purchase and consume more drugs than blacks do. That's a fact. Are you offended by this in anyway? When I say MORE drugs, I mean experimentation type stuff. You don't read about blacks smoking large amounts of meth. You don't read about blacks and Hispanics inhaling all sorts of crazy stuff like white kids do in order to get high. You don't read about blacks and Hispanics using rat poison to get high.

When it comes to doing any type of drug in order to get high, whites are victorious. For blacks, it's mainly crack, weed, heroine, maybe some meth.

I'm pretty sure that a lot of people would agree with me on this.

Oh, I forgot that WTC is like 95% white. Hmmm.

TSA
06-24-2010, 03:43 PM

Duke u can't be serious with this thread. So ur way of showing difference is sayin fucked up shit about blacks?

Listen, it IS true that whites purchase and consume more drugs than blacks do. That's a fact. Are you offended by this in anyway? When I say MORE drugs, I mean experimentation type stuff. You don't read about blacks smoking large amounts of meth. You don't read about blacks and Hispanics inhaling all sorts of crazy stuff like white kids do in order to get high. You don't read about blacks and Hispanics using rat poison to get high.

When it comes to doing any type of drug in order to get high, whites are victorious. For blacks, it's mainly crack, weed, heroine, maybe some meth.

this is the difference between black and white ppl.
when faced with sarcastic humor based threads online, black people get dead serialz.

IrOnMaN
06-24-2010, 03:52 PM
when faced with sarcastic humor based threads online, black people get dead serialz.

Sarcastic humor, TSA? What's so funny about comparing yourself to another person or another race?

Teh KillaBee
06-24-2010, 03:56 PM

lol grow up

for the last time, GEN CHAT IS FOR GRAB ASS AND FUNNY BOOGERS. Nothing in here is serious, it's just you have a sandy vag and absolutely no sense of humor. Grind that abscess off your dick, take it outta your ass and try to do something other than be a whiny bitch.

Thanks in advance

~Mgmt~

TSA
06-24-2010, 04:01 PM
iron man, dude, shut the fuck up

Teh KillaBee
06-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Welcome to the City of Butthurt Gotten Too Little Girl

Population: Ironman

Teh KillaBee
06-24-2010, 04:17 PM
lol forgot I made this

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/9642/tectrusmoayougonna.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
06-24-2010, 04:21 PM
If a white man gets stopped by police walking down the street, he can pull out his wallet no problem. If a black man does it he gets shot 41 times.

If a black man gets beat up by police, the police get aquitted.
If a white man gets beat up by police-oh wait that never happens.

Feel me?

IrOnMaN
06-24-2010, 04:22 PM
lol grow up

for the last time, GEN CHAT IS FOR GRAB ASS AND FUNNY BOOGERS. Nothing in here is serious, it's just you have a sandy vag and absolutely no sense of humor. Grind that abscess off your dick, take it outta your ass and try to do something other than be a whiny bitch.

Thanks in advance

~Mgmt~

First of all, this thread was originally posted in KTL. Secondly, how about you stop fucking around from dick to dick and do something constructive once in your pathetic life. Fucking cunt.

iron man, dude, shut the fuck up

Does the truth hurt, TSA? Aren't you always comparing yourself to whites?

"We black do this and whites do that"

Maybe for the people who like negative entertainment to the point where someone gets their feelings hurt. But we're human after all. So....

IrOnMaN
06-24-2010, 04:24 PM
If a white man gets stopped by police walking down the street, he can pull out his wallet no problem. If a black man does it he gets shot 41 times.

Feel me?

It's fear. That's why they react in that manner.

Professor Poopsnagle
06-24-2010, 04:33 PM
x-7osIds_RU

Teh KillaBee
06-24-2010, 04:35 PM
First of all, this thread was originally posted in KTL. Secondly, how about you stop fucking around from dick to dick and do something constructive once in your pathetic life. Fucking cunt.

Maybe for the people who like negative entertainment to the point where someone gets their feelings hurt. But we're human after all. So....

lol @ e-feelings getting hurt, I'm here strictly for issuing brutal pones and driving gnubs to the brink of emo meltdowns. User CP has an option of put users on Ignore. You might wanna try that and go all out and admit that I've e-crushed you. Or better yet, go cry to a mod about it? Either way bud I've pushed your shit in so so badly I'm beginning to chaff, next time I'll remember to spit on it before I smash you puss cakes.

Teh KillaBee
06-24-2010, 04:44 PM

Feel me?

not so true queenie, I've been on probation most my adult life and all those things you listed minus getting shot 41 times have happened to Teh.

IrOnMaN
06-24-2010, 04:52 PM
lol @ e-feelings getting hurt, I'm here strictly for issuing brutal pones and driving gnubs to the brink of emo meltdowns. User CP has an option of put users on Ignore. You might wanna try that and go all out and admit that I've e-crushed you. Or better yet, go cry to a mod about it? Either way bud I've pushed your shit in so so badly I'm beginning to chaff, next time I'll remember to spit on it before I smash you puss cakes.

Hmmm. Not at all. I'm not the homosexual here. I'm not the one sharing sexual fantasies about other men online. That's down right nasty and gay. Lol. Listen, we BOTH we that you're an offline lame faggot piece of shit. Why don't you just come on out the closet and let everyone know your current lifestyle because I'm very aware of who you truly are....offline. I know why you're here and so does everyone else. You're here because you need the self-esteem boost. It's clear and it's fucking obvious because ALL you do is troll like a motherfucker! You constantly TRY to bash on someone about the smallest thing. Just admit that you're lame and pathetic online and offline. You have failed and it's okay. There's help if you need it. If not, well....there's always suicide.

Lol. I can't stand dumbasses who think they're smart.

And you don't have shit to say so shut the fuck up.

Teh KillaBee
06-24-2010, 05:08 PM
I take great pride in trolling, been at it for years bub. Harnessing and polishing my pwnting skills.

angryblackman.jpg

davedigital360
06-24-2010, 06:34 PM
I think white people smoke way more then black people. Like way way more.

Uncle Steezo
06-24-2010, 06:57 PM
white people kiss their dogs in the mouth.

INF
06-24-2010, 06:58 PM

^these

EAGLE EYE
06-24-2010, 06:58 PM
and we love it

narc
06-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Ironman is so totally SOAWF right now

http://i48.tinypic.com/316krco.gif

Queen Of Poetry
06-24-2010, 08:19 PM

Eeww. R u playin? Tell me ur playin. They don't do that do they?

EAGLE EYE
06-24-2010, 08:22 PM
the guy who used to rent a room in this house did.

he'd come back from work, pick his dog up and motorboat it's chest-nipples & red rocket.

talk about ruining my dinner

check two
06-24-2010, 08:27 PM

Having a bad day or something? lol

check two
06-24-2010, 08:30 PM
I'd rather kiss a dog in the mouth than a fat girl.

Queen Of Poetry
06-24-2010, 09:00 PM
What do u consider fat? I'm curious.

check two
06-24-2010, 09:04 PM
lol It depends on the height/weight ratio of the person. A bunch of fat girls try to make themselves feel better by labeling themselves BBW's or thick. Some thick girls might actually be thick and not a fat ass.. but I see a lot of girls that are labeled thick that have fat mint chocolate chip bodies. I think I'd rather kiss a dog than a chick with a race car driver mustache also.

Queen Of Poetry
06-24-2010, 09:06 PM
LOL u r a mess check!!!!

My cat licks my face and it grosses me out. Eeww. I'm trying to train her not to do that but she does it while I'm sleeping.

check two
06-24-2010, 09:10 PM
You don't know what it's like to kiss an hispanic chick that has a stache coming in, and lambchops, believe that.

EAGLE EYE
06-25-2010, 02:20 PM
You don't know what it's like to kiss an hispanic chick that has a stache coming in, and lambchops, believe that.

haha nasty