PDA

View Full Version : Tupac's Autopsy

Wu-tang Fan
06-24-2010, 03:27 PM
Right now, I am sure we are all aware of the various photographs on Youtube and Google images of Tupac's violated corpse on an autopsy table. I am not going to post them up because they are quite frankly shocking, not to mention disrespectful to him.

It makes me angry, what gives these devilish government motherfuckers the right to slice up this guy and parade photos of him in this state? Wasn't it enough that the brother was murdered, they just need to add insult to injury or what?

If I was his mom or friend I would be sickened and furious that this shit has allowed to go on TBH. I know there is a question of whether they are authentic or not but that is only a small part of it. Even if they aren't authentic they still did that to him and he was still HORRIBLY dehumanised and indignified while he was 100% helpless to stop it.

Rame
06-24-2010, 03:28 PM
Those were fake.

Wu-tang Fan
06-24-2010, 03:38 PM
Well they still did it to him anyway.

Rame
06-24-2010, 03:53 PM
^ Did what? Slice him up?

That's what happens when you get killed.

Wu-tang Fan
06-24-2010, 04:09 PM
Tupac might not have wanted the dehumanisation of it:ouch: It's not a nice thing to do to someone, especially after a bad thing happening like being murdered. It's just as though they don't give a shit who they were dealing with. They should have respected his dignity.

Rame
06-24-2010, 04:10 PM
I can't believe you're 20 years old.

Wu-tang Fan
06-24-2010, 04:16 PM
What has age got to do with this man? They violated a well respected Hip Hop icon. Why do we, the people, stand for this shit? How would those devils like it if we put them on the table and messed them up?/(

Olive Oil Goombah
06-24-2010, 05:25 PM
dude, get your liberal ass back onto a college campus and discuss this with debate club you pale brit homo

Undiluted Karma
06-24-2010, 05:36 PM
dude, get your liberal ass back onto a college campus and discuss this with debate club you pale brit homo

It was only a matter of time before the resident fuckface racist had to post a reply lol

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10800000/Calamity-Jane-deadwood-10889633-433-299.jpg

ALCATRAZ
06-24-2010, 06:07 PM
pac was black tho so its understandable why they dont give two shits lol jus sayin

davedigital360
06-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Autopsies happen in murders for legal and medical reasons. Because he is a hip hop icon he should not be subject to an autopsy? The fact that he was so famous is probably the reason the autopsy photo was so easily attainable.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-24-2010, 10:07 PM
It was only a matter of time before the resident fuckface racist had to post a reply lol

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10800000/Calamity-Jane-deadwood-10889633-433-299.jpg

You are obviously a weak frail and pail whiteboy who looks ridiculous with a flat brimmed cap and oversized pants and shirt.

You also look extra pale and weak standing next to black people you try to fit in with.

Luz
06-25-2010, 07:51 AM
Autopsies are not done for pleasure my retarded friend. They have a purpose.

cutn' heads
06-25-2010, 07:59 AM
pac was black tho so its understandable why they dont give two shits lol jus sayin

JFK's autopsy photos are also readily available. color has nothing to do with it...

Wu-tang Fan
06-25-2010, 01:54 PM
Autopsies are not done for pleasure my retarded friend. They have a purpose.
The corpse is a sacred thing dawg. No purpose can be good enough to treat it like that.

hom1e
06-25-2010, 02:01 PM
I think it was fake images, why do they had to slice him??? Everybody knew what killed him there was no need for autopsy... And even if they are real don't blame doctor, some hospital worker catches a moment and take photo...

Mindsword
06-25-2010, 04:57 PM
i thought everyone knew those photos were faked by pac himself who is still alive planning world domination/comeback with elvis and michael...?

Wu-tang Fan
06-26-2010, 05:24 AM
I think it was fake images, why do they had to slice him??? Everybody knew what killed him there was no need for autopsy... And even if they are real don't blame doctor, some hospital worker catches a moment and take photo...

Exactly man, exactly. They knew that he'd been shot if dude was lying there with all types of blood coming out of his head and they were like 'Is he dead? We need to do an autopsy'. Shits fucked up. These devilish people seem to want to autopsy just for fun these days.

Rame
06-26-2010, 07:22 AM
They need to know where the bullets went and what bullets they used and a lot more. You can't find that out by just looking at a body.

STFU with all that devilish nonsense, lol. Black, white, rich, poor, old, young, when you get killed they're most likely going to look inside you. Doesn't matter if you're a black rapper with a ''violent'' past.

''Just for fun'', lol. If he hadn't gotten himself killed no one would've touched him.

Wu-tang Fan
06-26-2010, 12:34 PM
They have no right to look inside him without his agreement. It ain't his fault that he got killed, why should he have to suffer the indignity of an autopsy? I'm gonna carry on with the devilish nonsense because to do what they did to him is nothing short of devilish. Besides they shouldn't even LOOK at his body without his say so. They should not strip him naked either. How would you like it:nonono:

p-rok73
06-27-2010, 11:09 AM
Autopsy photos are like music albums...if your famous & there's demand people will leak them. People leak videos of beheadings these days.

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
06-27-2010, 04:50 PM
yo he was cremated anyways

davedigital360
06-27-2010, 06:01 PM
They have no right to look inside him without his agreement. It ain't his fault that he got killed, why should he have to suffer the indignity of an autopsy? I'm gonna carry on with the devilish nonsense because to do what they did to him is nothing short of devilish. Besides they shouldn't even LOOK at his body without his say so. They should not strip him naked either. How would you like it:nonono:
Did you graduate from high school? When you die, especially if you are shot and die a week later from your injuries, an autopsy will be done on you too. It's a reality, this is what happens in the "real world". Accept it and move on.

Steezy
06-27-2010, 06:47 PM
What has age got to do with this man? They violated a well respected Hip Hop icon. Why do we, the people, stand for this shit? How would those devils like it if we put them on the table and messed them up?/(

You're gonna be 'violated' when you die too.

Enjoy life, fucker.

Worm
06-27-2010, 09:41 PM
What makes the human body sacred? Because you said so? Doing autopsies help us save more lives in the future. :\

ZigZag
06-28-2010, 08:47 AM
the illuminati had every rap icon murdered to pave way for jay-z to put subliminal devil messages to influence in hypnotize the minds of the weak.

Krusha
06-29-2010, 01:27 PM
Corpse is a souls left over

Wu-tang Fan
06-29-2010, 04:04 PM
Did you graduate from high school? When you die, especially if you are shot and die a week later from your injuries, an autopsy will be done on you too. It's a reality, this is what happens in the "real world". Accept it and move on.

Those motherfuckers won't get their dirty mitts on me. I will put it in no uncertain terms in my will and they would never violate a dead man's last wishes. If they did they would have to live with it for the rest of their lives.

You're gonna be 'violated' when you die too.

Enjoy life, fucker.

I smiled at your post motherfucker. Are you one of the motherfuckers that does this shit? If you are you better hope to never meet me biatch, because I'll lay you on one of your own motherfucking tables. As for saying I'm gonna be 'violated' see above.

grt05
06-30-2010, 07:55 PM
Who gives a fuck..it's a body,it doesn't fucking matter. Start worrying about shit that matters while you're still alive.

Wu-tang Fan
07-01-2010, 06:58 AM
I'LL decide if it matters or not thank you. After all, it will be MY corpse. FUCK them.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-01-2010, 10:32 AM
the illuminati had every rap icon murdered to pave way for jay-z to put subliminal devil messages to influence in hypnotize the minds of the weak.

co-sign but this is obvious.

I'LL decide if it matters or not thank you. After all, it will be MY corpse. FUCK them.

how the fuck are you going to stop them you're going to be dead...and aboout them having to live with it their whole lives...lmfao like they're really going to care..u jst dnt wnt them to strip u dwn bcuz everyone wud know abt ur penis disorder and it wud turn ur wake into a side show attraction lmaos

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-01-2010, 10:39 AM

how the fuck are you going to stop them you're going to be dead...and aboout them having to live with it their whole lives...lmfao like they're really going to care..u jst dnt wnt them to strip u dwn bcuz everyone wud know abt ur penis disorder and it wud turn ur wake into a side show attraction lmaos

Lol no one even likes Jay Z. And if they do they still think that Nas shits on him.

But lets be realistic, the idea of "The Illuminati" are probably just myth and hype about a number of organizations scheming against one another for power. I like to call the organizations political parties...

I think the assumption it's all one front is paranoid. There is a legitimate left and right. If you think they're the same thing you're probably wrong. They want the same thing ultimately, power and control, but I severely doubt they're working together.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-01-2010, 11:22 AM
i thought everyone knew those photos were faked by pac himself who is still alive planning world domination/comeback with elvis and michael...?

me too

co sign

Jammin
07-01-2010, 11:30 AM
fake pic, its from the california love video

5ZrpbA9qwjY

@2:00 ^^

rj6oqUnpTjQ

Wu-tang Fan
07-03-2010, 09:01 AM

I will forbid them through my will. As for you think your cool because you are typing without grammar.