PDA

View Full Version : Sex Dreams

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-24-2010, 10:27 PM
I skull fucked a girl while she was sleeping in my dream last night. Don't know what that means...

Anyone a dream expert?

Poison Flowerz!
06-24-2010, 11:15 PM
I generally enjoy dreams of this caliber more then other dreams

Uncle Steezo
06-24-2010, 11:41 PM
dreams are a mix of literal and metaphoric symbols. the trick to dream analysis is being able to seperate the two.

so maybe if you provide some more info on who the chick is, what you felt while skullfucking her, and your location during the skullfuck, i might be able to give you some insight.

any additional details you can recall would also help.

Poison Flowerz!
06-24-2010, 11:43 PM
Yeah how big was her titties an stuff

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-25-2010, 12:24 AM
Well Gav, she was no one I recognized, she was asleep, blond, better then decent looking, but not wicked hot. It was dark, it was inside, she had a white blanket, on a wood floor, and I stuck it in her mouth without waking her at first. Eyes open blue-gray, starts engaging in giving some head, and I start going to pound town on her face. When I was done I ignored her and peaced. There was some subconscious indication that she was the girlfriend of my friend or something. It felt dirty that way.

Sex dreams are rare for me, 90% of my dreams are of wandering through mansions or my old fear of bridges over water. Normally my sex dreams are a bit more... romantic. I dream love making more than sex, so this struck me as irregular.

MAYOR QUIMBY
06-25-2010, 01:12 AM
The point of sex dreams is to get rid of all that semen that has built up. However, if you don't have many sex dreams it means that you are already releasing excess semen through constant masturbation. I haven't had a sex dream in the past 7 years.

Bobby_Digital72
06-25-2010, 01:28 AM
when u woke up and found ur pillow full of man batter did u put ur ear back in it

Uncle Steezo
06-25-2010, 02:40 AM
based on the data provided, here is my anal-lysis.

aggressive/violent dreams indicate a release of built up tension from a resolved issue.
the female was unidentified, this could represent a female architype.
oral sex could be literal or figurative. it's unclear because i'm not sure if you are really gay or are you just curious.

basically you need to come out of the closet. you will be so much happier.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-25-2010, 09:34 AM
I don't see where you got gay out of that.

My thoughts were that the sex with the mouth was to symbolically silence her, I agree with the female archetype thing, but the fact I knew in the dream that she was my friends girlfriend or something means that I'm hurting, want to hurt, or have hurt my friends, and yeah. I don't see homosexuality in there at all. I see a healthy anger towards women or something, but that's not gay, that's normal...

It struck me as a vindictive attack on a friend rather then an actual sex act. Almost like I was posturing myself as an alpha personality by having sex with someone else's girl. That's how I read it. Your second opinion seems more like a snipe then an objective look but whatever.

Professor Poopsnagle
06-25-2010, 09:55 AM
My dreams usually consist of a mix between spaceghetto, childhood memories and spirit animals.

Ozmosis
06-25-2010, 10:18 AM
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/1954/aides1gv8.jpg

5hundred&one
06-25-2010, 12:39 PM
^there's more dicks in that picture than sidious katana's high school composition notebooks

j/k, j/k, his notebooks probably have way more dicks

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-25-2010, 02:17 PM
it means you might be going to jail soon and the opposite might happen (heard dreams happen in an opposite fashion) just sayin

Teh KillaBee
06-25-2010, 04:36 PM
I skull fucked a girl while she was sleeping in my dream last night. Don't know what that means...

Anyone a dream expert?

money shot to the eye socket? Means you gonna die a virgin

Mindsword
06-25-2010, 07:32 PM
one time i dreamt that i was black.. it really sucked. people wanted to beat me up man!

TSA
06-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Well Gav, she was no one I recognized, she was asleep, blond, better then decent looking, but not wicked hot. It was dark, it was inside, she had a white blanket, on a wood floor, and I stuck it in her mouth without waking her at first. Eyes open blue-gray, starts engaging in giving some head, and I start going to pound town on her face. When I was done I ignored her and peaced. There was some subconscious indication that she was the girlfriend of my friend or something. It felt dirty that way.

Sex dreams are rare for me, 90% of my dreams are of wandering through mansions or my old fear of bridges over water. Normally my sex dreams are a bit more... romantic. I dream love making more than sex, so this struck me as irregular.
maybe your just having a Pr0nZ induced dream.
The point of sex dreams is to get rid of all that semen that has built up. However, if you don't have many sex dreams it means that you are already releasing excess semen through constant masturbation. I haven't had a sex dream in the past 7 years.
^i think that may be true lol i only have SEKK dreams when i haven't fcked or beateded off in a while.

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/1954/aides1gv8.jpg
hahahahaha that's a very creative picture