PDA

View Full Version : Action Movies Fucking Suck

TSA
06-25-2010, 06:02 PM
dude the all blow elohle.

me and some friends snuck into A-team. Not that i expected A-team to be great, i expected it to totally blow, and it did.

still the revealing part wasn't that it was a uniquely shitty movie. it was the fact that its shittiness, both grand and all consuming, was equally shitty to like, every action movie ever.

think about it. they have characters noooobody gives a shit about, always the same story line that nobody gives a shit about, they're predictable, unrealistic when they're trying to be realistic, corny, have bland cheesy humor, 0 to no character development, and a standard 'hot bitch' that doesn't fuck.

action movies fucking suck. and the actors are usually as bland and uninteresting as the 1 dimensional characters they play and the faggots that watch it that make you wonder what it's like from those individual faggots to be the main character of their own world and life cause they're soooooooo background people

you know what i mean. like, we're all the main character of our own life, but then you have ppl that are background ppl in yours and they have the same personality as paper. how the fuck are THOSE ppl the main character of their own lives? they're fuckin wack lol.
those are the ppl that clamor to these movies cause they too suck.

Teh KillaBee
06-25-2010, 06:12 PM
stick to pr0n bud, always a happy ending if you catch my drift

TSA
06-25-2010, 06:38 PM
el0ohld3z! Ma4 Pr0nz!~

Teh KillaBee
06-25-2010, 06:39 PM
Chick flicks suck a million times worse IMO, what bleeding vag wants to see that kinda shit. Esp the one's with that faggot ashton kutcher, dude's needs to die from advanced super aids, Philadelphia style

EAGLE EYE
06-25-2010, 07:06 PM

me and some friends snuck into A-team. Not that i expected A-team to be great, i expected it to totally blow, and it did.

still the revealing part wasn't that it was a uniquely shitty movie. it was the fact that its shittiness, both grand and all consuming, was equally shitty to like, every action movie ever.

think about it. they have characters noooobody gives a shit about, always the same story line that nobody gives a shit about, they're predictable, unrealistic when they're trying to be realistic, corny, have bland cheesy humor, 0 to no character development, and a standard 'hot bitch' that doesn't fuck.

action movies fucking suck. and the actors are usually as bland and uninteresting as the 1 dimensional characters they play and the faggots that watch it that make you wonder what it's like from those individual faggots to be the main character of their own world and life cause they're soooooooo background people

you know what i mean. like, we're all the main character of our own life, but then you have ppl that are background ppl in yours and they have the same personality as paper. how the fuck are THOSE ppl the main character of their own lives? they're fuckin wack lol.

You are actually 100% correct. The only time I can stomach watching one is if I've had several strong drinks.

Denzel's action flicks are usually decent at least.

spiggity_ace
06-25-2010, 07:22 PM
i agree, theirs like 4 action movies that are good, matrix being one of them

Prolifical ENG
06-25-2010, 07:25 PM
I like 80s and 90s action movie. They are what they are and you can buy them for $2 at Wal Mart with a bin full of them next to the cheesy kung fu movies.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-25-2010, 09:21 PM
i just watch funny movies bcuz aaction movies do fucking suck

Mcthuggin99
06-25-2010, 09:33 PM
i dont care what yall say, this movie is the shit

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zc1d21.jpg

beautifulrock
06-25-2010, 09:59 PM

TSA brings the stupidity

You are actually 100% correct. The only time I can stomach watching one is if I've had several strong drinks.

Denzel's action flicks are usually decent at least.

Robby as usual dick sucks him accordingly, like the scared whoighteeey he is. Real faggot shit.

You can say the movies suck, but don't say nobody cares about the A-Team characters. They are amongst the most beloved in TV history. You would realize this if your nose wasn't as big as the cap used to scoop up the oil spill...and if you weren't retarded.

beautifulrock
06-25-2010, 10:00 PM
Nothing fucks with Die Hard btw, still the greatest action flick of all time.

TSA
06-25-2010, 10:33 PM
http://roughpatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/fat-spiderman-11-238x300.jpg
Nothing fucks with Die Hoyd btw, still thee greatest action flick of all time.

TSA
06-25-2010, 10:42 PM
Chick flicks suck a million times worse IMO, what bleeding vag wants to see that kinda shit. Esp the one's with that faggot ashton kutcher, dude's needs to die from advanced super aids, Philadelphia style

you sound jealous that he's a g.o.d and pulls whores like yo yos cause he has done anything warrenting super aids status.

either way i'd prefer chick flicks to action movies cause atleast there's a story line that doesn't always end in something blowing up

beautifulrock
06-25-2010, 10:56 PM
TSA, your vagina smells of Cheeto crust and fear sweat. I suggest a lil' summer's eve in your life.

EAGLE EYE
06-25-2010, 11:00 PM
hahahahahaha

My well engineered TSA co-sign has once again made Thurman Merman break out in hives over THE BIG 3

TSA
06-25-2010, 11:04 PM
Beautiful rocks abdomen looks like an alcohol baby

http://i.somethingawful.com/u/ctstalker/2008_02/2008_02_09_biggest1.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-25-2010, 11:05 PM
brock sucks

EAGLE EYE
06-25-2010, 11:07 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/abksite/Like%20Mike%202/072.jpg

So I heard The Big 3 might need a fill-in this weekend at the tournament since Robbeh is going to the apple conference

EAGLE EYE
06-25-2010, 11:10 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/abksite/Like%20Mike%202/174.jpg

Ok peace out guys, i had a phat time at the arcade but I gots to split..

A-TEAM marathon starts @ god hour

EAGLE EYE
06-25-2010, 11:13 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/abksite/Like%20Mike%202/178.jpg

yippie kay ey motherfucker!

lets get this ball game going

EAGLE EYE
06-25-2010, 11:19 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/abksite/Like%20Mike%202/179.jpg

Yea they are real authentic corn-rows all the way down to the roots.

Fathertime did them for me on his stoop right before the tornado came thru and destroyed their dollar store chairs.

man the hood be crazy

EAGLE EYE
06-25-2010, 11:23 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/abksite/Like%20Mike%202/197.jpg

ppppffffffffffsh!

Look at Robbeh Sinclair over there in the bleachers with his ghey little sandals, haircut and iPad

I bet he can't even make a lay-up or write a very-white wutang review.

beautifulrock
06-25-2010, 11:24 PM
look how mad I made Robby. He went to all that effort.

EAGLE EYE
06-25-2010, 11:26 PM
look how mad I made Robby. He went to all that effort.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/abksite/Like%20Mike%202/200.jpg

beautifulrock
06-25-2010, 11:28 PM
Are you upset that that kid gets more pussy than you, baldy?

EAGLE EYE
06-25-2010, 11:28 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/abksite/Like%20Mike%202/201.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-25-2010, 11:29 PM
lmao tht storm tht fucked bridgeport up left the 860 unscathed...it's a sign

EAGLE EYE
06-25-2010, 11:30 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/abksite/Like%20Mike%202/207.jpg

Gee Wiz I think I ate that one too quick

TSA
06-26-2010, 06:27 AM
HHAHAHahHAHHhHhH!!!! that nigga robbeh showed him what the BIG 3 is all about

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-26-2010, 09:03 AM
i keep telling people,start watching more takashi miike like movies,you get it all, gore,action and maybe walk away with a hard stiff dick ready to damage ya girl if youre into women,just sayin

Olive Oil Goombah
06-26-2010, 09:11 AM
action movies are usually routine but every once in a while, they have a decent story line and can be good but when they happens they are borderline action.

Like the first 3 James Bond movies were really not action movies.

and Terminator 2 had a good story line.

AliJack
06-26-2010, 09:45 AM
you know what i mean. Like, we're all the main character of our own life, but then you have ppl that are background ppl in yours and they have the same personality as paper. How the fuck are those ppl the main character of their own lives? They're fuckin wack lol.
Those are the ppl that clamor to these movies cause they too suck.

trufff preaaaaaaaaachh!!!!!!!!!!!

CharlesJones
06-26-2010, 11:59 AM
McThuggin99, props to you for posting a picture of Commando movie. That's a classic. I love that movie. I gotta get that on dvd. I used to have it on vhs. LOL@scene when Arnold Schwarzenegger is at the mall and a black mall security guard says on his walkie talkie describing Arnold, he's one big gigantic muthafucka hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@scene when Arnold rips out Rae Dawn Chong's car seat hahahahahahaha. Another scene i like is when he tells that white guy that he's holding upside down over a hill, remember when i said i was gonna kill you last? I lied and he dropped the guy down the hill hahahahahahahaha. Another funny scene is when he's on the airplane and he hits the black guy that's sitting next to him and he puts a pillow behind his head to make it look like he's sleeping. He says to the airline stewardess, don't wake up my friend because he's dead tired hahahahahahahahahaha.

Action movies are the shit especially the ones in the 80's and 90's. Fuck what you talking about TSA. Your faggot ass always post the worst topics to get attention. The A Team movie is good. I was watching Cobra movie with Sylvester Stallone last week. I got that on dvd and it's a classic. I've seen most of Steven Seagal's movies and i love watching him kick ass LOL. I've seen a lot of Jean Claude Van Damme's movies. I like Chuck Norris, Charles Bronson, Clint Eastwood, Jason Statham, Sylvester Stallone, Jet Li, Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel. I can't wait until The Expendables with Sylvester Stallone comes out in August and The Takers movie with Idris Elba, Paul Walker, Matt Dillon, Zoe Saldana, Chris Brown and rapper T.I comes out in August. Both of those are gonna be good action flicks.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-26-2010, 01:29 PM
action movies are usually routine but every once in a while, they have a decent story line and can be good but when they happens they are borderline action.

Like the first 3 James Bond movies were really not action movies.

and Terminator 2 had a good story line.

the first few james bond's had intricate plots that actually required you to pay attention to figure out what people's schemes and motives were. 'from russia with love' would never be made in the same manner now, unfortunately.

i've found the best action movies are hyrbids with other genres like crime/espionage/scifi/horror, etc. now, everything is subordinate to the big action set pieces and effects showcases. plot and character development beyond really broad archetypes is virtually unheard of.

and if a movie has people diving from an explosion at any point, it's shit.

no offense, cj, but you have a horrible taste in film. i know girls who have better taste in movies than you lol

CharlesJones
06-26-2010, 01:37 PM
I don't give a shit what you think about the movies i like. Girls you know don't have better taste in movies than me because most girls like them soft ass romantic movies. Fuck that shit. Gimme some hardcore action flicks anytime with a lot of asskicking, shit getting blown up and car chases.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-26-2010, 01:42 PM
^^^all the girls i know like horror movies the most. but i'm a weirdo and hang out with weirdos.

car chases are so prosaic now...like tooch said, it's all routine...none of it seems organic or relevant to the story, the explosions and chases are usually tacked on. 'pineapple express' was a better action movie than 99.9% of the action movies i've ever seen.

CharlesJones
06-26-2010, 02:14 PM
LOL@Pineapple Express hahahahahahahahahahaha. You can't be serious LOL. Seth Rogen is so corny. I don't like any of his movies and that's why i haven't seen that many of them LOL. I have seen him in The 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up. Knocked Up isn't reality because you know a hot woman like Katherine Heigl would never hook up with a guy like Seth hahahahahahahahahahaha.

INF
06-26-2010, 02:19 PM
http://funkhundd.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/4_demolition_man1.jpg

CharlesJones
06-26-2010, 04:22 PM
I didn't like The Demolition Man movie that much because i don't like science fiction movies but Wesley was crazy. Nice movie poster of Sylvester and Wesley. Remember the scene when Sylvester and Sondra Bullock were having mind sex? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Sylvester wanted to have sex the regular way with her but she'd rather use some type of computer thing to put on their heads so they could have mind sex LOL.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-26-2010, 06:42 PM
demolition man is more sci-fi tho...

a pure action movie would be Die Hard or French Connection. Thats the height of action right there

Longbongcilvaringz
06-27-2010, 01:34 AM
Although i enjoy shitty movies in general, action movies are usually too shitty to be enjoyable. I can tolerate horrible acting, weak scriptwriting etc. in most cases, action movies pretty much just bore the shit out of me though unless they're hyper violent.

Bond movies are all fucking terrible, Die Hard movies are shit.

The are some exceptions (mostly films from other genres which incorporate a few action sequences) but yeah, action movies are made specifically for imbeciles like CharlesJones.

I remember CJ complaining because Bad Lieutenant 2 didn't have enough action, which kind of indicates what breed of idiot he is.

That being said, there are quite a few 80s action movies which succeed in being unintentionally funny throughout.

The only 'action' movies worth watching now are asian films.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-27-2010, 03:51 AM
The Sean Connery Bonds are classics.

The Roger Moore ones I cannot even make it through one fully.

Die Hard was not shit because it had a unique plot and good character developement.

Gay men usually don't like those movies.

Mumm Ra
06-27-2010, 07:27 AM
i love all those bond movies, dont care which actor
up to goldeneye anyway, then the rest are pretty meh

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-27-2010, 08:23 PM
http://funkhundd.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/4_demolition_man1.jpg

this movie was so fucking sick back in da dayyyy

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
06-27-2010, 08:52 PM
the fuck is wrong with you people?

yall art school faggots need some testosterone injections.

action movies are the shit. all hollywood movies of all genres are formulaic and stupid, but so what?

at least theyre better than independent, foreign, and art movies. that shit is super-gay, abstract pseudointellectual nonsense.

Regardless, if you don't like Lionheart, youre clearly homosexual

wu-corp is the drama club of the inernet.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-27-2010, 08:56 PM
^^^what is 'lionheart'?

i'd rather watch a david lynch film than an action movie.

06-27-2010, 08:57 PM
it's a horrible van dam movie.

06-27-2010, 08:59 PM
i have a buddy who loves some david lynch , and we argue about that shit all the time.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-27-2010, 09:02 PM
^^hahaha...he's my favorite, mang

my fat aunt mil (mildred) loves van damme and steven seagal movies...she has every seagal flick on dvd, even the newer ones...she was watching one where he's in bulgaria or some shit and takes out a guy with an exploding cd lol i kid you not

INF
06-27-2010, 09:02 PM
lion heart was one of the better VD movies.that and kickboxer was the best ones and even still he ruined those with long segments where he does the splits.lol

06-27-2010, 09:11 PM
anybody ever seen "fear city" ?

it stars tom berenger as a strip club owner and former boxer, and bill dee williams as the racist cop. also melane griffith is a whore.

I guarantee that if any of you watch this and you don't like the movie, let me know and i will call you a faggot on the internet.

however, if you don't like terrible movies, then its not for you

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-27-2010, 09:26 PM
^^^hahaha my dad has this on vhs...i vaguely remember seeing this.
looks awesomely bad.

N4Ex4tGrnQg

Teh KillaBee
06-28-2010, 02:46 PM
^^hahaha...he's my favorite, mang

my fat aunt mil (mildred) loves van damme and steven seagal movies...she has every seagal flick on dvd, even the newer ones...she was watching one where he's in bulgaria or some shit and takes out a guy with an exploding cd lol i kid you not

I liked it better when he was cue-ballin dudes in the face with a bar towell. Nowdays they speed up the reel on his action scenes, he's old and slow. They started doin that shit in Dark Territory 1, it's when he's fight that old guy that freshens his breath with pepper spray.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-28-2010, 02:59 PM
^^^haha what?

i've never watched any of his movies in their entirety, i think the most i've seen of a seagal movie was the one in alaska(?) and one on a train (?)...not sure, though.

Teh KillaBee
06-28-2010, 03:10 PM
This is the train one: Dark Territory 2

LZVZQdQ8Smk

the one where he's bonting with a cue ball is the one where he's looking for Richie, anyone seen richie. Then the bartender says $5000 to anyone that brings me that badge. Then let the bontage begin.

CharlesJones
07-03-2010, 12:53 PM
LOL@NickyTooch calling Sean Bateman gay hahahahahahahahahahaha. Props to you for saying that Nicky because Sean is always dissing me. He's always been a faggot. Tony Danza, i haven't seen that Tom Berenger, Billy Dee Williams and Melanie Griffith movie you're talking about but i'll check it out. I like those actors. Melanie was hot back in the day. She hasn't aged well. It looks like she had some plastic surgery done to her face. Tony Danza, check out these movies with Tom Berenger called Body Language and Last Rites if you haven't seen them. He fucks this white girl several times in Body Language who's a stripper and she has a abusive boyfriend who's Robert Patrick. Robert was a bad guy in Terminator 2 movie and he was a bad guy in The Marine movie with wrestler John Cena. White girl Tom fucks is hot. He also fucks Daphne Zuniga in Last Rites. She played on Melrose Place tv show and she's hot.

Clint Eastwood's Gran Torino movie disappointed me at the end. He should've killed those asian gangbangers. If he would've been Dirty Harry in that, they would've been dead LOL. He recently turned 80 years old. I love Clint's action movies. I wish he would do some more action flicks instead of these wack movies he's directed lately like Million Dollar Baby with Morgan Freeman and Hillary Swank and Invictus with Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon LOL. What's the name of the movie he directed with Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, Kevin Bacon, Larry Fishburne? That was pretty good.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-03-2010, 05:49 PM
^^the name of that one is 'mystic river'...that was an excellent movie.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-03-2010, 05:54 PM
I liked the Quest with Van Damme. That little monkey dude was hilarious.

I saw the new Karate Kid. Jackie Chan sucked. He was like Miyagi's degenerate brother or something.

Will smiths kid did a decent job acting, but his mom was way too 'mmmm-hmmmm'...it was annoying.

And those asian kids all looked alike i couldnt tell the difference besides from the main bad kid.

Overall, not a terrible remake, but it cannot even come close to fucking with the first three.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-03-2010, 05:56 PM
anybody ever seen "fear city" ?

it stars tom berenger as a strip club owner and former boxer, and bill dee williams as the racist cop. also melane griffith is a whore.

I guarantee that if any of you watch this and you don't like the movie, let me know and i will call you a faggot on the internet.

however, if you don't like terrible movies, then its not for you

haha, i just saw that on IFC or something. It was good. for shit