PDA

View Full Version : What's gayer?

Professor Poopsnagle
06-25-2010, 07:15 PM
poll

Sheep Shifter
06-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Having an Israeli flag as an avatar is definitely the gayest of the options.

PALEHORSE
06-25-2010, 08:23 PM
hahaha

ugh

drinking a mans cum is the epitome of gayness

Mindsword
06-25-2010, 08:29 PM
hahaha

ugh

drinking a mans cum is the epitome of gayness

jackass would prolly do it, no questions asked.. no gayness there

sucking a dick, and getting your ass blasted is the epitome of gayness! basically anything involving dick is gay.

kissing a dude comes after that. then comes having an Israeli flag in your av.

Professor Poopsnagle
06-26-2010, 07:08 AM
Having an Israeli flag as an avatar is definitely the gayest of the options.
Why?

DUMBO
06-26-2010, 07:11 AM
Why?

cuz the zionists came for one common cause: to fuck niggas out of they shit. which is gay.

Professor Poopsnagle
06-26-2010, 07:18 AM
They're just defending themselves against violent Muslims.

cap
06-26-2010, 07:31 AM
making this thread is gayer than all of the above.

etze
06-26-2010, 07:37 AM
making this thread is gayer than all of the above.

that seems to be true

Olive Oil Goombah
06-26-2010, 09:13 AM
They're just defending themselves against violent Muslims.

indeed. I guess 6 million Jews killed was a good thing for these liberal anti-semite wucrack babies.

shalom

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-26-2010, 01:32 PM
^^^when did anti-semitism become a liberal trait? that sounds more like a backwoods redneck republican 'zionist conspiracy' view.

i like jews. pretty much every jewish person i've ever met, regardless of age, has been a cool human being.
the leadership of israel, on the other hand, can chew semen from a backed up urethra.

PALEHORSE
06-26-2010, 02:18 PM
what about if you nut in your chicks mouth and she kisses you or what if she inserts a finger and stimulates your prostate. is that gay?

MAYOR QUIMBY
06-28-2010, 05:41 PM
I LolEd. Great thread! I think the act of sucking cock is whats considered gay. I tasted my own cum but i'm not gay.

Queen Of Poetry
06-28-2010, 06:07 PM
poll

Why do u wanna know?

Why don't u try both and report back.

LoTec
06-28-2010, 08:17 PM
what about if you nut in your chicks mouth and she kisses you or what if she inserts a finger and stimulates your prostate. is that gay?

To me nothing a man and a woman alone together can do that is gay.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-28-2010, 08:22 PM
^^^

what about a woman fucking a dude in the ass with a strap-on? that is very gay.

Queen Of Poetry
06-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Oh my. What woman would agree to that?

INF
06-28-2010, 09:06 PM
60% of the time it works every time

Queen Of Poetry
06-28-2010, 09:21 PM
A woman with a strap on?

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-28-2010, 10:23 PM
60% of the time it works every time

hahaha
what is this from? it sounds like a george bush quote.

INF
06-29-2010, 11:51 AM
A woman with a strap on?

cmon now |(

hahaha
what is this from? it sounds like a george bush quote.

naw its from anchor man.

dude has this cologne called sex panther and he say that shit about it.

Tmch7HKqQCs

Queen Of Poetry
06-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Didn't a rapper get exposed for liking a dildo in his butt? I'm thinking like Bow Wow or Chris Brown...........someone like that.............

INF
06-29-2010, 12:23 PM
Diddy has been exposed for liking "fingers in the booty"

I don't doubt Bow wow cuz I seen a video of him talking about his car club and this nigga snapped and shit like it was 89 and his name was fiona. He ran that shit thru the air on some ru paul honey child shit.LMAO

you know he take it in the butt

Chris Brown ...who the fuck knows......

Queen Of Poetry
06-29-2010, 12:25 PM
Oh my @ Diddy.............that one I ain't know about.

Bow wow does appear to be "soft"

Chris Brown fuck that nigga. Beating that girl...........stupid nigga. Someone should take something and ram it up his punk ass!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin nigga!

INF
06-29-2010, 12:33 PM
the abuse of women is fucked up.I will agree to that.It's fucked up that Chris Brown let the beast take over him like that.being in the position he was in (being famous) you really would figure that he could have held his hat at that type shit. some ppl just blow up though.

there is a long list of male "stars" that have beat women and were later forgiven in the public eye.

remember Jason Kidd?

Queen Of Poetry
06-29-2010, 12:40 PM
Yeah yeah I hear u and my opinion really doesn't matter but if a man put his hands on a woman in my eyes there is no forgiveness............in my eyes. There is moving on but it's always there..........even with Jason Kidd (at least for me). Like Allen Iverson..........I don't think he hit his wife but he put her out the house butt naked. No forgiveness! Stupid nigga. His kid and my kid were at CHOP at the same time and I swore if I seen him I was gonna tell him how much of an asshole he is (not that he would care but for myself).

INF
06-29-2010, 12:49 PM
I mean all of our opinions matter and then again they don't. all at the same time.

I hear you though.I hear you girl.

You think all dude's that have ever abused females should be "self Proclaimed" dirt bags? Like , do you think mf's should wear the shit like a scarlet A??????

Queen Of Poetry
06-29-2010, 12:54 PM
Yep!!!!!!!!!!! Put it out there. I beat women cause I am a pussy ass nigga! I'm so tired of folks being like well he is getting some help...........nah fuck that! Get the help (great) but don't just think that everyone should once again like u and respect u. A man that hits a woman deserves no respect! None!

Professor Poopsnagle
06-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Fags

http://i48.tinypic.com/2eb9x82.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
06-29-2010, 01:12 PM
The bottom guys neck is bigger than my thigh.........true story.

INF
06-29-2010, 01:32 PM
those are some fuckin weird ass lookin mf's.lololol

and - where one vice remains unbroken , another lay in pieces ... shattered

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 01:55 PM
i hate bitches that think they can do what they please against men.
bitches that think they above men cuz of unwrittin' rulez... bitches that think they can spit and hit a dude without the dude givin shit back.
yall cant understand a dude snaps if yall cheat or do some dumb shit.
yall want to be equal to men right?.. then fair should be fair, if you hit a man, then you know what you are doin. i aint sayin a dude should throw you a fist tho, or beat you senseless. but a flat hand aint never done no wrong.

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 02:04 PM
bump!

Queen Of Poetry
06-29-2010, 02:16 PM
i hate bitches that think they can do what they please against men.
bitches that think they above men cuz of unwrittin' rulez... bitches that think they can spit and hit a dude without the dude givin shit back.
yall cant understand a dude snaps if yall cheat or do some dumb shit.
yall want to be equal to men right?.. then fair should be fair, if you hit a man, then you know what you are doin. i aint sayin a dude should throw you a fist tho, or beat you senseless. but a flat hand aint never done no wrong.

Wow:thumbdwn:

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 02:21 PM
i guess you aint got a fuckin' clue what im talking bout?

Queen Of Poetry
06-29-2010, 02:25 PM
i guess you aint got a fuckin' clue what im talking bout?

No I get it, I don't agree...........

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-29-2010, 02:31 PM
ya, hitting women is kind of gay...just get your sister or a female cousin to beat their ass. works wonders.

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 02:32 PM
so what you are sayin is, yall are allowed to do as you please, because you got titts and ass, is that it?. that yall can fuck around, and thats okay cuz the man cant do shit bout it, cuz then he is puss?.. yall can hit yo mans, without gettin same back cuz if he does he puss?... thats just fucked up Queen... yall aint mufuckin angels or sacred animals or some shit.... you get what you give-. period.

Teh KillaBee
06-29-2010, 02:37 PM
poll

damn iove, either option presents grave danger

Queen Of Poetry
06-29-2010, 02:39 PM
so what you are sayin is, yall are allowed to do as you please, because you got titts and ass, is that it?. that yall can fuck around, and thats okay cuz the man cant do shit bout it, cuz then he is puss?.. yall can hit yo mans, without gettin same back cuz if he does he puss?... thats just fucked up Queen... yall aint mufuckin angels or sacred animals or some shit.... you get what you give-. period.

Woah. If a woman puts her hands on a man, then she must be willing to box like a dude and he should box her. Or a real man would walk away. Nobody deserves to be hit. That is my point. If ur woman is doing u dirty, leave. Why hit her?

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 02:39 PM
ya, hitting women is kind of gay...just get your sister or a female cousin to beat their ass. works wonders.
so you found out yo girl, who you been in a relationship for years., fucked around with some of yo dudes.. you get into an arguement, and she spits in yo face and hits you a few times across the face... are you gonna call yo sister that aint there, or yo cousin that aint there. or are you gonna smack her once, with a flat hand to tell her, shit dont work like that in YO house.

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 02:43 PM
Woah. If a woman puts her hands on a man, then she must be willing to box like a dude and he should box her. Or a real man would walk away. Nobody deserves to be hit. That is my point. If ur woman is doing u dirty, leave. Why hit her?
finally someone gets this shit!
why hit her?.. cuz i would smack the dude/dudes aswell. and no need for her to feel leftout. i personally see cheating as one of the biggest sins a bitch can do to her man.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-29-2010, 02:45 PM
^^^i would just walk away...if i hit a woman hard i'd probably break her jaw. i value my freedom dude, I'm not even going to jail for one night over some bullshit like that. Choose your battles.
I could never hit a woman, lol. I have been hit with a cordless phone and an umbrella by a bitch...scratched...still couldn't hit her. I called the cops on an ex and had her arrested before lol

Queen Of Poetry
06-29-2010, 02:51 PM
finally someone gets this shit!
why hit her?.. cuz i would smack the dude/dudes aswell. and no need for her to feel leftout. i personally see cheating as one of the biggest sins a bitch can do to her man.

I agree. Cheating is a dirty f'n move. But no one deserves to be hit behind it. Just leave.

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 02:54 PM
^^^i would just walk away...if i hit a woman hard i'd probably break her jaw. i value my freedom dude, I'm not even going to jail for one night over some bullshit like that. Choose your battles.
I could never hit a woman, lol. I have been hit with a cordless phone and an umbrella by a bitch...scratched...still couldn't hit her. I called the cops on an ex and had her arrested before lol
a flat hand wont break the jaw. but i know what you sayin, ive tried same kinda shit. i had an ex hit me in the head with an electic drilling machine cuz i didnt wanna get back with her sorry ass, it was fuckin hard not to smack her but i didnt, even when i saw the blood piss out. BUT cheating is a whole different thing. i wont accept shit like that in any way. atleast be a good bitch, and call shit off before doin shit like that.. cheating is the one thing that most def would make me snap.

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 02:57 PM
I agree. Cheating is a dirty f'n move. But no one deserves to be hit behind it. Just leave.
Just leave. easy thing to say, hardest thing to do !

Queen Of Poetry
06-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Just leave. easy thing to say, hardest thing to do !

Look I'm not fittin to argue back and forth with u..........we have a difference of opinion, that's all.

But let me ask u something................have u ever spoken with a women that has been abused? Heard how she felt and at the same time u have a open mind and listen?

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 03:08 PM
Look I'm not fittin to argue back and forth with u..........we have a difference of opinion, that's all.

But let me ask u something................have u ever spoken with a women that has been abused? Heard how she felt and at the same time u have a open mind and listen?
i know queen i know.

now that you ask, yeah i have. i was 2gether with one for 1,5 years. saw pictures of her face from back then, and the things she could.. she didnt deserve it however.
funny thing is, i was there for her always.. thru her ups and downs.. allways by her side, so she didnt have to feel scared that he would seek her out. cuz he had done that be4. ive stayed home from work so many times cuz she needed me there. i was supporting her thru everything.
basicly i did what a man could possible do. spent many nights just talkin with her. no need to get deeper into things... but yeah ive "spoken" with a woman that been thru that.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-29-2010, 03:11 PM

Who is the bitch? The guy who hit a girl, or the girl who is psychologically scarred from it?

Like if I got beat up I wouldn't go to a psychologist, I'd go to the gym a little more frequently and if I got mugged, even stabbed, my only reaction would be buy a gun and carry a knife or something. People have gone soft. Men used to not cry about pussy shit and lives weren't ruined over anything short of your wife and kids getting wiped out.

Queen Of Poetry
06-29-2010, 03:18 PM
i know queen i know.

now that you ask, yeah i have. i was 2gether with one for 1,5 years. saw pictures of her face from back then, and the things she could.. she didnt deserve it however.
funny thing is, i was there for her always.. thru her ups and downs.. allways by her side, so she didnt have to feel scared that he would seek her out. cuz he had done that be4. ive stayed home from work so many times cuz she needed me there. i was supporting her thru everything.
basicly i did what a man could possible do. spent many nights just talkin with her. no need to get deeper into things... but yeah ive "spoken" with a woman that been thru that.

Ok so then I thought maybe all of that would have changed ur mind..........but hey do u man. My opinion is and always will be that a man should not put his hands on a woman...........now I'm not getting any deeper myself as to why but that is how I feel.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-29-2010, 03:18 PM
Who is the bitch? The guy who hit a girl, or the girl who is psychologically scarred from it?

Like if I got beat up I wouldn't go to a psychologist, I'd go to the gym a little more frequently and if I got mugged, even stabbed, my only reaction would be buy a gun and carry a knife or something. People have gone soft. Men used to not cry about pussy shit and lives weren't ruined over anything short of your wife and kids getting wiped out.

ya back in the good old days...
dude, you're a teenager.
you seriously have no frame of reference about people or society changing over time. this is not condescencion, this is actual fact.

getting mugged is entirely different from being abused by someone you are in a relationship with and probably felt you could trust or rely upon. if you don't understand the difference, then i can't help you.

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 03:24 PM
Ok so then I thought maybe all of that would have changed ur mind..........but hey do u man. My opinion is and always will be that a man should not put his hands on a woman...........now I'm not getting any deeper myself as to why but that is how I feel.
to me its all about if a person deserves it or not mang. every action has a counter action. it changed my mind in other ways however. its cool, no need to get deeper into it Queen.. i think i might know, but lets not touch that. peepz just gotta know what line not to cross to make either a dude or a bitch snap! its like that

Professor Poopsnagle
06-29-2010, 05:13 PM
http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/1277845042360.jpg?t=1277845937

INF
06-29-2010, 05:22 PM
9ln1KXYZ3IA

Teh KillaBee
06-29-2010, 05:24 PM
what's all this have to do with touching cum or cawk? Back on topic kthnxbai

Professor Poopsnagle
06-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Sorry for the gay

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/1277844798513.jpg?t=1277847614