PDA

View Full Version : Even though action movies suck in 2010..

EAGLE EYE
06-26-2010, 12:15 AM
I'm going to watch "The Expendables" because it might set the bar for what's acceptable in the next decade.

CharlesJones
06-26-2010, 11:29 AM
Action movies this year don't suck so far from what i've seen. I saw The Losers and The A Team and i like those. The Expendables is gonna be tight and so is The Takers. The Takers comes out August 25th i think. That movie has been pushed back so many times. I hope it comes out in August. Did you know that Sylvester Stallone was trying to get Steven Seagal and Jean Claude Van Damme to be in The Expendables?

EAGLE EYE
06-26-2010, 02:31 PM
Mr. T denounced the new A-TEAM movie and wanted no part of it because Hollywood decided to have people killed in it. No one ever died in the tv series in his words.

Mcthuggin99
06-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Action movies this year don't suck so far from what i've seen. I saw The Losers and The A Team and i like those. The Expendables is gonna be tight and so is The Takers. The Takers comes out August 25th i think. That movie has been pushed back so many times. I hope it comes out in August. Did you know that Sylvester Stallone was trying to get Steven Seagal and Jean Claude Van Damme to be in The Expendables?
yeah Van Damme was supposed to be Jet Li's character or something

CharlesJones
06-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Who cares what Mr T said about the movie. It's a good movie.