PDA

View Full Version : The Transporter Movie Is Gonna Be A TV Show

CharlesJones
06-26-2010, 11:19 AM
I saw this news at a tv shows website Sitcomsonline.com. I don't know when the show is gonna come on but it's in the stages of being put together. I don't know what actor is gonna play Jason Statham's character. If it comes on, i wanna see it because i like The Transporter movies.

Mcthuggin99
06-26-2010, 01:13 PM
i like The Transporter movies but i think this show will ruin it for me. i can only see Jason Statham as Frank.

Rame
06-26-2010, 01:31 PM
I agree with both.

This will probably have a few episodes and get cancelled.

CharlesJones
06-26-2010, 03:25 PM
You might be right Rama LOL. You know what action tv show i miss? Remember Fastlane with Bill Bellamy and Tiffany Amber Theissen? I loved that show and i was mad when it got cancelled after one season. I saw it's available on dvd so i'm gonna get it eventually. That show had a lot of action and hot women. I remember when Tiffany and Jamie Pressly kissed on the show LOL. Jamie was a lesbian and Tiffany was pretending to be a lesbian so she could infiltrate Jamie's lesbian crew. Tiffany and Jamie are hot.

Undiluted Karma
06-26-2010, 03:50 PM
i like The Transporter movies but i think this show will ruin it for me. i can only see Jason Statham as Frank.

exactly

Tecknowledgist
07-02-2010, 07:20 PM
i hope he barrell rolls a car off a jump again, just to knock the bomb on the bottom of the car off with the suspended hook on a crane. that was neato