PDA

View Full Version : 80's TV Show The Equalizer Is Gonna Be A Movie

CharlesJones
06-26-2010, 12:22 PM
I saw this news at Sitcomsonline.com also. The Equalizer was a tight tv show back in the day. I don't think too many people remember it. Edward Woodward was the Equalizer and he helped people that were being victimized by criminals. I guess you could call his character a vigilante. I saw The Equalizer season one on dvd at the bookstore last month and i wanna get it. I haven't seen it in a long time. Sleuth network used to show reruns of it and i saw a couple of them.

netscape check two
06-27-2010, 11:49 PM
I remember that show.

BRONZBODY
07-03-2010, 09:52 PM
if Michael Caine isn't playing the part(since the original guy died) then i honestly don't give a fuck.

CharlesJones
07-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Why should Michael Caine be The Equalizer? He's 77 years old hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He's too old to kick bad guys asses LOL. He recently did a movie called Harry Brown that came to independent theatres. I wanted to go see it because it's a action movie and Michael's character is a vigilante who kills some bad guys for murdering a friend of his. The theatre it was playing at here, it didn't stay there long so i didn't get a chance to see it. I'm gonna have to wait for it to come to video. I saw his old movie Get Carter last week that Sylvester Stallone did a remake of and it sucks. Sylvester's remake is better and Michael is in that.

netscape check two
07-10-2010, 01:29 PM
I'd like to see Rob Schneider play the part.

CharlesJones
07-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Why you wanna see him play the Equalizer? He's too goofy to play a serious character like that.

madchild
08-17-2014, 03:24 AM
L3ct27qTPIY

CharlesJones
08-18-2014, 12:23 PM
Yeah i saw the previews at Youtube that has Denzel Washington as The Equalizer and Antoine Fuqua who directed Denzel in Training Day directed this. It comes out in September and i wanna see it.