PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fans of the Deadwood TV Show?

Undiluted Karma
06-26-2010, 03:57 PM
I know im years late watching this but i am on Season 2 atm, and the show is fucking dope lol im hooked.

Takes time to get into but by the end of the first episode I really enjoyed it

Top quality acting especially the lines of the actors are brilliant

Excellent plot lines too.

Anyone who has played Red Dead Redemption video game and enjoyed the theme/setting must watch this show lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3RX-l3ruTOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3RX-l3ruTOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

peace

p-rok73
06-27-2010, 11:00 AM
The whole series is dope..I started watching this by accident a few years back & got hooked. Too bad HBO didn't finish the series like they said they would. They were to film two 2-hour shows to wrap up the series. We're still waiting.

Buzk
06-27-2010, 11:03 AM
best script in any show ever

beautifulrock
06-27-2010, 11:05 AM
The ending was disappointing.

Undiluted Karma
06-27-2010, 04:34 PM
dont ruin it for me ahha
Al Swearangen has to be one of the dopest characters in any film/show ever!!!!

you're all cocksuckers!!!!

Undiluted Karma
06-27-2010, 04:35 PM
I notice how that was a very "angry"esque post there.
I do beg your pardon for my rude disgression kind sirs

Jeru
07-01-2010, 01:30 PM
I love it but the 1 hour format tends to drag a bit IMO...First season was the best and yeah the ending sucked but that was because they weren't sure wether or not there was gonna be a fourth season. They first opted to do a tv film but that was scrapped and that was that. Sucks tho', this has to be one of the best shows in recent tv history IMO and for u people who're gonna go off and sum up an endless list of tv shows...remember I'm from Belgium, american shows are not hard to come by but are almost anonymous except if they were aired on primetime wich apart from comedy shows are next to none.

Sucks that the only DVD version out here has no extras :(