PDA

View Full Version : Riot at the g20

ZigZag
06-27-2010, 10:28 PM
ppl are on to that nwo shit they pushing. I know alex jones radio will be interesting as hell tomorrow.^o^

Sheep Shifter
06-27-2010, 10:35 PM
I was there.

The InfoWars people at the protest were the lamest people at the protest.

Anyway

D7OA920pbv8

ZigZag
06-27-2010, 10:39 PM
HOW YOU KNOW THEY WAS FROM INFOWARS? Alex always advises them not to get arrested. Can you tell me what happened? where was the summit?

INF
06-27-2010, 10:48 PM
let "god" sort them out

CEITEDMOFO
06-27-2010, 10:55 PM
YEA PROTESTERS ARE FAGs

ZigZag
06-27-2010, 11:00 PM
heat is a mason.

check two
06-27-2010, 11:21 PM
ppl are on to that nwo shit they pushing. I know alex jones radio will be interesting as hell tomorrow.^o^

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/545394/get-out-o.gif

davedigital360
06-27-2010, 11:25 PM
The police presence was fucked here in Toronto this weekend. It's true, they spent all this money on security and on Saturday so much shit happened and there was no police presence. Today a bunch of civilians were help captive for, as it turns out, no valid reason:

Police trap G20 protesters at Queen and Spadina

http://www.blogto.com/upload/2010/06/2010628-queen-spadina.jpgQueen and Spadina was one of the epicenters of G20 activity today in Toronto. Jonas Naimark (http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonasnaimark/4739841273/in/set-72157624364934842/) who was there and took the above photo writes:
The last day of the G20, protesters ended up at Queen and Spadina. Soon after stopping the crowd police boxed them in and began grabbing them out 1 by 1 to arrest people. They were standing there peacefully, many people weren't even protesting they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm not sure what the police's plan was. Shortly after this pic was taken it started to poor rain. Many of these people were forced to wait for hours in the rain in restraints.
Update: the last of the 600 or so people detained at the intersection have now been released.
The Toronto Star reports (http://thestar.blogs.com/g20/):
People released from police custody say they were given no explanation why they were suddenly freed. They'd been told they had been disturbing the peace.
They said there were about 600 people originally detained at the intersection. The ones set free were in the final group waiting to be processed. They said it was just luck that they were allowed to go. They were stunned to be arrested.
They say there was no violence at Queen and Spadina. They say they were walking through the intersection and the majority of people detained were not part of the demonstration.
"We were just walking around with friends," said Sam Wisnicki, 22, of Toronto, who just graduated from the University of Western Ontario where she was studying political science and peace studies.
"Nothing was really happening," Wisnicki said. "Everything was peaceful."
The detainees say they were confused and frightened. They were also very cold - they shivered in their soaking wet T-shirts for four hours.
"We were surrounded," Wisnicki said. "We were told to get down and were rounded up like cattle."
She said she, along with two friends from Western, was meeting friends for dinner and stumbled on the protest and decided to walk with it for a couple of blocks.
"I can't believe I'm in Canada. My charter rights have been trampled. My human rights have been trampled. It's shameful."
Some of the people shivering in the rain with her were tourists.

http://www.blogto.com/city/2010/06/police_trap_g20_protesters_at_queen_and_spadina/

PALEFORCE
06-27-2010, 11:32 PM
The police presence was fucked here in Toronto this weekend. It's true, they spent all this money on security and on Saturday so much shit happened and there was no police presence. Today a bunch of civilians were help captive for, as it turns out, no valid reason:

Police trap G20 protesters at Queen and Spadina

http://www.blogto.com/upload/2010/06/2010628-queen-spadina.jpgQueen and Spadina was one of the epicenters of G20 activity today in Toronto. Jonas Naimark (http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonasnaimark/4739841273/in/set-72157624364934842/) who was there and took the above photo writes:
The last day of the G20, protesters ended up at Queen and Spadina. Soon after stopping the crowd police boxed them in and began grabbing them out 1 by 1 to arrest people. They were standing there peacefully, many people weren't even protesting they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm not sure what the police's plan was. Shortly after this pic was taken it started to poor rain. Many of these people were forced to wait for hours in the rain in restraints.
Update: the last of the 600 or so people detained at the intersection have now been released.
The Toronto Star reports (http://thestar.blogs.com/g20/):
People released from police custody say they were given no explanation why they were suddenly freed. They'd been told they had been disturbing the peace.
They said there were about 600 people originally detained at the intersection. The ones set free were in the final group waiting to be processed. They said it was just luck that they were allowed to go. They were stunned to be arrested.
They say there was no violence at Queen and Spadina. They say they were walking through the intersection and the majority of people detained were not part of the demonstration.
"We were just walking around with friends," said Sam Wisnicki, 22, of Toronto, who just graduated from the University of Western Ontario where she was studying political science and peace studies.
"Nothing was really happening," Wisnicki said. "Everything was peaceful."
The detainees say they were confused and frightened. They were also very cold - they shivered in their soaking wet T-shirts for four hours.
"We were surrounded," Wisnicki said. "We were told to get down and were rounded up like cattle."
She said she, along with two friends from Western, was meeting friends for dinner and stumbled on the protest and decided to walk with it for a couple of blocks.
"I can't believe I'm in Canada. My charter rights have been trampled. My human rights have been trampled. It's shameful."
Some of the people shivering in the rain with her were tourists.

http://www.blogto.com/city/2010/06/police_trap_g20_protesters_at_queen_and_spadina/

jaja

say goodbye to the reight to peacefully assemble

EAGLE EYE
06-27-2010, 11:32 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2415/2323345655_481c271538.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3251/2326047541_c87b70e5e8.jpg

check two
06-27-2010, 11:34 PM
Who is the dude in the top hat in Zig's avatar?

INF
06-27-2010, 11:42 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2415/2323345655_481c271538.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3251/2326047541_c87b70e5e8.jpg

this more like it.

yEGJLRZ595U

check two
06-27-2010, 11:51 PM
Half of Milli Vanilli is back too.

http://l.yimg.com/k/im_siggs15SeAJm.tbe4SN91hmE4g---y626-x495-q75-n1/omg/us/img/15/2c/2250867668_6348865613.jpg

ZigZag
06-28-2010, 08:35 AM
wow...just wow at all those cops. Fuckin marshall law is here man. They talkin about now seriously about Obama having the power to shut down the internet (been knew this months ago). And now they trying to make a law where if your kid sends a sex text even when they not in school they can get suspended up to 90 days and/or even expelled. Crazy shit. We are losing all our rights....not just right to assemble peacefully.

cutn' heads
06-28-2010, 08:58 AM
im more concerned over the development of police using mountain bikes as weapons. i dont know how much longer we can stand for this injustice...power to the people...

Queen Of Poetry
06-28-2010, 09:10 AM
And now they trying to make a law where if your kid sends a sex text even when they not in school they can get suspended up to 90 days and/or even expelled.

Good thing they have an offense if u an adult and sex text cause TSA would be fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL anywho.............on a personal note I would rather my kid sex text than have sex......at least they won't get a disease or pregnant from a text message.

Prolifical ENG
06-28-2010, 09:15 AM
I didnt see a single attractive protester. In fact, many of the women protesters looked the same...kiond of like this:

http://macondaily.com/_art/news/1(5491).jpg

cutn' heads
06-28-2010, 09:22 AM
why do you think they're so angry?

Queen Of Poetry
06-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Half of Milli Vanilli is back too.

http://l.yimg.com/k/im_siggs15SeAJm.tbe4SN91hmE4g---y626-x495-q75-n1/omg/us/img/15/2c/2250867668_6348865613.jpg

Love those shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prolifical ENG
06-28-2010, 09:26 AM
why do you think they're so angry?

Many just wanted to protest and at the G20 so they get more publicity for their protests.

At that point many are angry because they taunted the cops so they can call foul. These days all left wingers see being arrested as being a "political prisoner" and take it as a badge of honor.

Queen Of Poetry
06-28-2010, 09:33 AM
I didnt see a single attractive protester. In fact, many of the women protesters looked the same...kiond of like this:

http://macondaily.com/_art/news/1%285491%29.jpg

U went and looked for a cute one?

Ur a hot mess!

Prolifical ENG
06-28-2010, 09:40 AM
U went and looked for a cute one?

Ur a hot mess!

No, I wasnt going out there. Not being attractive proves a point and a part to why they're angry.

There were many stupid casual onlookers. They are partially to blame for the Black Bloc (the people who destroyed windows and lit stuff on fire) tactics. Without that general crowd to blend into it wouldnt work. Those that say "I didnt do anything, I was just taking pictures" as they get caught in the line of fire are partially to blame for the true criminal acts that happened Saturday afternoon.

I was extremely pissed off as a downtown resident at those vandals that werent really protesters going around and ruining my city without any purpose.

RALPH WIGGUM
06-28-2010, 10:17 AM
French people are the masters at demonstrating.

G20 demonstrations are legit, but they're not really useful, nobody cares and the black bloc ruins it anyway, a bunch of angry kids who probably got more money than the people working in the stores they attack.

cutn' heads
06-28-2010, 11:15 AM
Many just wanted to protest and at the G20 so they get more publicity for their protests.

At that point many are angry because they taunted the cops so they can call foul. These days all left wingers see being arrested as being a "political prisoner" and take it as a badge of honor.

that was actually a comment on the vast ammount of ugly protesters...

Prolifical ENG
06-28-2010, 11:18 AM
I guess if you're ugly, thats all you can do is protest...hahaha

Sheep Shifter
06-28-2010, 11:22 AM
Prol, are you serious? I was there from 11am - 10pm and my friends and I left talking about how many fine bitties we saw at the dam ting. I recall saying it's hard to hate the pig when nuff big booty gyals is around you.

Surprising amount of asian girls made a cameo too, styll. I usually assume them to be the more apolitical :0

Prolifical ENG
06-28-2010, 11:27 AM
Asian girls? I thought it was mostly white people....hahaha

My only goal as to stay away from any white dudes with dreadlocks last week.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-28-2010, 12:13 PM
Fuck that shit, these faggits are not "peacefully assembling".

Fuck them, they're not even protesting about anything.

Fucking imbeciles.

Sheep Shifter
06-28-2010, 01:01 PM
Fuck that shit, these faggits are not "peacefully assembling".

Fucking imbeciles.

You're confusing anarchists with protesters.

There were upto 40,000 people there yesterday, workers and their families, students, unions, people of various struggles (Anti etc. The black bloc people didn't even account for a single % of the otherwise peaceful protest.

As much as I think their actions are stupid, even if they could account for a significant portion, the actions of the black bloc shouldn't delegitimize the aims and criticisms of the actual protest.

Yes we were. It's $1bn spent on security for the summit while more Canadians become jobless by the day. Where London England spent $30 million, Canada paid $1bn to turn the city into a militarized police state. We're all concerned citizens, and this is our city - yet they had police from all over the country (Montreal, Edmonton, OPP) come to police Torontonians.

Had they held the summit somewhere other than the 5th largest city in North America, spent the $1bn on social services such as in hospitals, education, housing, and childcare rather than "temporary" fascism, then we wouldn't need to be protesting in the first place.

beautifulrock
06-28-2010, 01:07 PM
It's clear from the ignorant replies most of the imbeciles on this site, especially the douche in charge, have absolutely no clue why people are protesting nor do they care. They're just mad at the fact that some imbeciles are turning Toronto into a shithole. News flash Pro, Toronto already IS a shit hole. It's no Montreal, but none-the-less a shit hole. Fuck yo country nigga.

5hundred&one
06-28-2010, 01:12 PM
It's clear from the ignorant replies most of the imbeciles on this site, especially the douche in charge, have absolutely no clue why people are protesting nor do they care. They're just mad at the fact that some imbeciles are turning Toronto into a shithole. News flash Pro, Toronto already IS a shit hole. It's no Montreal, but none-the-less a shit hole. Fuck yo country nigga.

It must be nice, having the patience to learn all that there is to know about life, the Universe and everything from Wikipedia. Too bad they don't have an article on how to properly rock baller shorts.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-28-2010, 01:13 PM
So you're telling me, that you're protesting against the G20 because of the actual cost of hosting the conference?

Right... i don't think that's where brock is going with this one.

Or where the rest of the faggit Alex Jones pawns who were there are going with it...

Because, ask them who was actually at the G20 or what it's purpose is... and you could be waiting a long time for an answer.

beautifulrock
06-28-2010, 01:16 PM
It must be nice, having the patience to learn all that there is to know about life, the Universe and everything from Wikipedia. Too bad they don't have an article on how to properly rock baller shorts.I've been to Toronto. Nice try though, faggot.

Tecknowledgist
06-28-2010, 01:17 PM
32OW6cu4Ypk

canadians go hard!

:can:

beautifulrock
06-28-2010, 01:21 PM
So you're telling me, that you're protesting against the G20 because of the actual cost of hosting the conference?

Right... i don't think that's where brock is going with this one.

Or where the rest of the faggit Alex Jones pawns who were there are going with it...

Because, ask them who was actually at the G20 or what it's purpose is... and you could be waiting a long time for an answer.Really? You don't think I'm smart enough to know what the G20 is? Do you really want an answer or was that just your attempt at making me look stupid through veiled insults? Don't lump me in with the Alex Jones' or Palehorse's of this world either. My major protest with the G20 is lack of transparency. You can't have a small percentage of rich world leaders making decisions that effect the lives of so many, without any input of the populous. The needs of the many should outweigh the needs of the few, that clearly isn't happening here.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-28-2010, 01:23 PM
People who want to smash windows and burn shit detract from any legitimate protest in all these cases.

Anyone participating in violent protest of this nature is a fucking idiot.

Doing this shit just makes it easier for politicians and police to label all protesters as criminals.

Yet you guys romanticise it as some kind of revolutionary struggle, when in reality it's just a bunch of cunts smashing and burning shit.

EAGLE EYE
06-28-2010, 01:26 PM
Brock could smash a squad car windshield using only one Moob.

beautifulrock
06-28-2010, 01:26 PM
Did I romanticize anything? No. All that bullshit is just a distraction for the morons like Prolifical, who could care less about the process anyway. These people want to shed light on what is almost completely irrelevant, leaving the relevant unexposed. It's stupid people cannon fodder.

beautifulrock
06-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Brock could smash a squad car windshield using only one Moob.
Heeeeeeeeey, welcome to the conversation dingleberry. I'm sorry though, I have no hairpieces large enough to cover all those bald spots. Try some Propecia champ.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Really? You don't think I'm smart enough to know what the G20 is? Do you really want an answer or was that just your attempt at making me look stupid through veiled insults? Don't lump me in with the Alex Jones' or Palehorse's of this world either. My major protest with the G20 is lack of transparency. You can't have a small percentage of rich world leaders making decisions that effect the lives of so many, without any input of the populous. The needs of the many should outweigh the needs of the few, that clearly isn't happening here.

You think these people are protesting about a lack of transparency or the cost of the summit as Power to the People is suggesting?

It was wrong of me to lump you in with these people, as it was to make a generalisations about everyone there necessarily being an imbecile.

I should have qualified my statement by saying that most people there are not there to make any legitimate political point, and the people there behaving violently are fucking imbeciles.

it just pisses me off when protests are co opted by idiots who think it'll be fun to destroy some shit, masking any legitimate concerns that might have originally existed.

Sheep Shifter
06-28-2010, 01:30 PM
People who want to smash windows and burn shit detract from any legitimate protest in all these cases.

Anyone participating in violent protest of this nature is a fucking idiot.

Doing this shit just makes it easier for politicians and police to label all protesters as criminals.

Yet you guys romanticise it as some kind of revolutionary struggle, when in reality it's just a bunch of cunts smashing and burning shit.

Who romanticized it?

We're against it in all forms for the very reason it deligitimizes the actual ambitions and criticisms of the protest against the G20.

The fact is, as it has proven to have happened in Canada before (eg Quebec), it's fully possible that these black bloc window smashers might also very easily be police provocateurs for the very same reason - that it detracts from the reasons for protest.

If people go around talking about these kids that broke windows, the state can further its own repression by swaying the influence and easily justifying its own security costs and temporary fascism. By doing so, they also shine the light off of the G20 and focus it on 'violent dissenters'. :/

EAGLE EYE
06-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Brock titties = beanbag rounds

beautifulrock
06-28-2010, 01:43 PM
You think these people are protesting about a lack of transparency or the cost of the summit as Power to the People is suggesting?

It was wrong of me to lump you in with these people, as it was to make a generalisations about everyone there necessarily being an imbecile.

I should have qualified my statement by saying that most people there are not there to make any legitimate political point, and the people there behaving violently are fucking imbeciles.

it just pisses me off when protests are co opted by idiots who think it'll be fun to destroy some shit, masking any legitimate concerns that might have originally existed.You have to consider the fact that many of these people destroying shit are possibly hired guns, simply there to de-legitimize the protests, by the very same people who are holding the summit. It has happened before, it will happen again. It's a form of deflection popularized by think tanks in the mid nineties.

Protesting the amount of money spent is an unbelievable irony, considering the economic nature of the summit itself. It is supposed to bring economic cooperation between nations, leading to a healthier global economic climate. All anyone sees though, is their tax dollars being spent in ludicrous fashion, and who could blame them. It's not the reason for the protests, however. It's just an excuse to get a bigger mob.

beautifulrock
06-28-2010, 01:44 PM
Brock titties = beanbag roundsThe top of your head looks like an argyle sweater in May.

EAGLE EYE
06-28-2010, 01:46 PM
haha I have a full head of hair @ this point in time dingus.

Would you like a lock?

Prolifical ENG
06-28-2010, 01:48 PM

I know why people were protesting. There were many legitimate protests during the weekend. There are protests in my city DAILY. The actual peaceful protesters you can't be mad at.

There were 2 different scenarios that happened on Saturday and Sunday. Nevertheless people are blogging inaccurate statements that "They [police] subdued the protesters, yet let a bunch of vandals burn cop cars and break windows."

There are many non-Ontarians and suburbanites that just read the headlines and shrugged.

beautifulrock
06-28-2010, 01:49 PM
haha I have a full head of hair @ this point in time dingus.

Would you like a lock?

Why the need to defend yourself? Yea I think you should take another gay ass picture of yourself in the mirror cuz that's what all the boys like. Seriously faggot, whatever war you decided to start with me, you've been losing for weeks now.

EAGLE EYE
06-28-2010, 01:57 PM
Why the need to defend yourself? Yea I think you should take another gay ass picture of yourself in the mirror cuz that's what all the boys like. Seriously faggot, whatever war you decided to start with me, you've been losing for weeks now.

lol "losing"

Let's elaborate on what that means chunks.

beautifulrock
06-28-2010, 02:02 PM
Nah, instead why don't you take a picture of yourself wearing your most fancy sweatsuit. I bet boners will be popping from Juneau to Jakarta.

EAGLE EYE
06-28-2010, 02:06 PM
Brock you are an extremely goofy guy who I can't take seriously especially since you met up with internet people for a baseball game outing.

I picture you muscling your way through the crowd at rock the bells concerts decked out in UnionBay sporting a god bless America hat.

Know your fucking role and live it.

beautifulrock
06-28-2010, 02:28 PM
I picture you not leaving your house ever, and jacking off to hentei porn on a regular basis. In this, it is you who needs to get real.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-28-2010, 02:54 PM
protesting seems to be a catch-22...because if you 'peacefully protest' you are innocuous and therefore easily ignored and viewed as irrelvant; but if you smash and burn stuff, you are perceived as just a group of ignorant and rowdy fools wreaking havoc for the love of destruction.

so how do you effectively protest things like the 'lack of transparency' at g20 and do it in such a way that people will actually pay attention?

you probably can't...most people don't know or don't care what g20 is and these corporations control, or at least influence, the mainstream media outlets, so there is no way that protestors won't be painted in a negative light regardless of what they do.

the people who are ignorant or apathetic are content to be ignorant and apathetic.

and none of those corporate and political leaders are looking out of a high-rise window and sweating because alex jones is yelling into a megaphone in front of a crowd of people with questionable hygeine.

catch-22.
what to do, what to do...

Sheep Shifter
06-28-2010, 03:03 PM
In the whole history of movements of social dissent, in this or any other country, I doubt whether there was ever an emptier and more self-defeating theory of revolutionary action than this trend in our recent years which made “offing the pig” its main slogan, and orated about making the “revolution in the streets.” Of course, the two come down to the same thing, because if you sally out into the streets to make the revolution, it’s the pigs you’re going to meet. You are not going to run into the Board of Directors of General Motors in this your chosen battlefield, nor into the Cabinet, nor even the office boys of the Powers That Be: the enemy you meet “in the streets” is the hired scum, that’s all. And the cream of the jest is that, for every cop that is killed by some self-styled revolutionary bravo, not a hair is mussed on the head of the ruling class, who have a right to laugh themselves to death over these pseudo-revolutionary antics while, in public, they make a horrified outcry about the crimes of the subversives.

It should be understood that the police are the paravanes of the capitalist state power. That implies a comparison with (say) a minesweeper. It is in mined waters, and any direct contact with a mine will blow a hole in its side. Its whole strategy, therefore, is to avoid any direct contact, but to interpose its own buffers – one or more layers of buffers – which any explosive force has to get through before it can even confront the real core of power. The minesweeper’s paravanes are most useful the further they are removed from the real center that has to be defended. A paravane makes contact with an explosive mine, and it is blown up: the paravane is destroyed, but the ship itself is safe because it has been destroyed.

The police act as the paravanes of the system. They are there, way out in the open, as the first contact with potentially explosive social material. If a cop is killed, or merely attacked, the state power makes a big hue and cry, and can draw a long breath of relief. It can use the incident for arousing public opinion against dissenters; it can use it for escalating repression; it can use it for deepening reaction; and in exchange, all it pays is a pension to the cop’s widow, if that. But not a hair on its own head is hurt. The transaction is so beautifully cheap, for the state, that it could not be better if it had been planned by itself; and you never know whether it was or not. There is a big misunderstanding about the question of telling the difference between police provocateurs and plants, on the one hand, and sincere if stupid Weatherman [black-block] types, on the other. The misunderstanding is this: that it makes much difference whether you can tell them apart. In the history of terrorism, some waves of reaction have been launched by governments which produced a terroristic incident to order, and some by governments that simply waited for some obliging chucklehead to do it for them. And in some cases, to this day it has not been possible to determine which was which. ...

A long time ago, my friend Karl Marx had their number. In 1850 he wrote a review of a couple of books by French police spies on the conspiratorial secret societies of the day – the Weathermen [black-block] of the day. In this piece, Marx took them down and shook them out as never before. Here are a couple of sentence from Marx’s review, for example:

“Their job indeed consists in forestalling the process of revolutionary development, pushing it artificially into crises, making a revolution on the spur of the moment without the conditions for a revolution. For them the only condition for the revolution is a sufficient organization of their conspiracy. They are the alchemists of the revolution, and wholly share the confusion of ideas and the limitation to fixed notions of the old alchemists. They go eagerly for invented devices to achieve the revolutionary miracle: incendiary bombs, explosive contraptions with magical powers, riots, whose effects are sure to be all the more miraculous and awesome the less they have any rational basis. Busy with such plot-mongering, they have no other aim than the next overthrow of the existing government, and look with deepest disdain on a more theoretical clarification of the workers as to their class interests.”

These theories, now dressed up with new terms like “urban guerrillaism” or others, have always been the rediscoveries of people overcome by their own impotence, frustrated by their own lack of any really revolutionary perspective, giving out with their last shriek of liberal rage just before going back to “make it” inside the system or to back the latest capitalist politician who uses the latest phrases of the left. Above all, as Marx already said, they have the deepest disdain for the tasks of theoretical education and long-term class-struggle organization of the mass of working people in this country, who in turn have the deepest contempt for them, and rightly so.

Leave these types to their games of Cops and Crazies. That is not the way.

-- Hal Draper, Cops, Dirty Harry, And Junious Poole (http://www.marxists.org/archive/draper/1972/01/cops.htm)

EAGLE EYE
06-28-2010, 03:13 PM
because alex jones is yelling into a megaphone in front of a crowd of people with questionable hygeine.

hahahahah

Uncle Steezo
06-28-2010, 08:57 PM
i personally think well placed public artwork makes for good protest material.

http://shalomrav.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/17banksyes_468x6061.jpg
http://www.woostercollective.com/howlong2-thumb.jpg

snapple
06-28-2010, 09:54 PM
g20? what?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-29-2010, 01:03 PM
The only way to protest meaningfully is to gain power first.