PDA

View Full Version : Does vaccinations cause Allergies ?

Wooly Noggins
10-08-2005, 12:26 PM
do any of yall have any info on why people suffer from allergies

i'm throwing a theory out there to test

do some vaccinations given to children cause them to have allergic reactions to pollen ?

LHX
10-08-2005, 12:37 PM
dude

i am almost convinced that every single illness - allergy - autoimmune dysfunction can be directly related to innoculations given at birth and vaccinations people get injected with subsequently

what has been created are human beings whose bodies are unable to tolerate their environment

a man should be able to swim in a sea of pollen - that shit is some of the healthiest stuff you can breathe

i have also noticed a similar trend - people are 'allergic' to the healthiest substances - its almost like people are so fucked that they are unable to ingest nutrient-dense materials
(ie nuts / seeds)

Wooly Noggins
10-08-2005, 12:41 PM
i hear that having allergies can cause one to have a learning disability

LHX
10-08-2005, 12:52 PM
i think allergies is a learning disability

the most powerful part of your immune system is the human growth hormone
in simple terms: the body grows around an illness

when you rob the body of an opportunity to fight an illness
you are also depriving the body of gaining the knowledge that is acquired from encountering the illness

learning disabilities are almost a given
allegies suggest a deformed body
deformed bodies are caused by vaccinations

Wooly Noggins
10-08-2005, 01:17 PM
what a mess

Sicka than aidZ
10-08-2005, 02:12 PM
yeah, i think about that shit alot. too many people on this planet. like dogs eat everything almost, str8 off the ground. we'd prolly get sick as hell if we walked around tongueing other humans butts and licking cobweb infested spaces like they do. dogs are like immune to every germ. even germs an bacteria on man made shit. like twinkies, a dog could munch on a moldy twinky and prolly feel good when he/she's done. if a human did it we'd prolly get sick as hell, hallucinate, go into shock and die. some of us cant even be in the same room with a peanut. that's wrong right there. whatever, it's some strange shit. i have no allergies i know of except the common alleries we have to drugs like weed an alcohol...cant eat rotten food, u know, the obvious shit humans cant do. long ago we prolly could've had rotten fish for lunch everyday, not these days tho. oh shit, i remember that sushi thread, that shit was beyond wrong. mr yakamoto was fucked beyond belief.(i forgot his name)

Sicka than aidZ
10-08-2005, 02:13 PM
pray u never end up with MRSA, thats a death sentence.

Prince Rai
10-08-2005, 02:18 PM
good topic..

i agree with LHX absolutely first of all.. very well explained..

let me add that..

when we are injected with vaccines.. we are deprived of how we can fit into nature naturally..

if we want to fight an illness we must fight it head on..

in the old days.. one was exposed to verrry small amounts of certain toxins.. so that the body can fght it naturally and store knowledge how to fight it in the future.

many poisons ie.. can be consumed in small amounts so that we can fight larger amounts through own body knowledge..

Prince Rai
10-08-2005, 02:19 PM
pray u never end up with MRSA, thats a death sentence.
well yeh there always will be things in life which are 2 strong for the body.. but never the mind if it is elevated.

Sicka than aidZ
10-08-2005, 02:24 PM
like anti biotics, the doc will tell u to take all that are perscribed whether you feel like it or not. it's so the medicine will work to take out any illness, erase it completely. if u dont follow the rules and quit taking the meds early, the problem can come back and mutate so the same antibiotics cant harm it. after awhile of not following antibiotic directions, the problem will eventually become an untreatable staff infection thats immune to all antibiotics. takes awhile but when u get it, it's called MRSA(forgot what stands for)...you cant kill it, it's horrible.

Wooly Noggins
10-08-2005, 02:25 PM
yeah, i think about that shit alot. too many people on this planet. like dogs eat everything almost, str8 off the ground. we'd prolly get sick as hell if we walked around tongueing other humans butts and licking cobweb infested spaces like they do. dogs are like immune to every germ. even germs an bacteria on man made shit. like twinkies, a dog could munch on a moldy twinky and prolly feel good when he/she's done. if a human did it we'd prolly get sick as hell, hallucinate, go into shock and die. some of us cant even be in the same room with a peanut. that's wrong right there. whatever, it's some strange shit. i have no allergies i know of except the common alleries we have to drugs like weed an alcohol...cant eat rotten food, u know, the obvious shit humans cant do. long ago we prolly could've had rotten fish for lunch everyday, not these days tho. oh shit, i remember that sushi thread, that shit was beyond wrong. mr yakamoto was fucked beyond belief.(i forgot his name)
yup - dogs can eat almost anything

but keep in mind also that they don't live long lives

i'll tell yall a story but don't be frightened

i'll make it short too

my aunt had a dog that had arthritis

when i got to the house it would walk with its head down dragging its hind legs
they fed the dog what they ate, chicken,ham,steak etc....

its fur was a dull white color

after me staying there for 5 months

the dog was leaping from one end of the room to another

it looked like a brand new puppy

mind you this was an old dog

i simply didn't feed the dog some days and the days i did feed it i fed it carrots and cauliflower
of cause i washed her and clipped her hair

but she looked brand new

true story

Sicka than aidZ
10-08-2005, 02:26 PM
well yeh there always will be things in life which are 2 strong for the body.. but never the mind if it is elevated.

yeah, the mind is way more free than the body. peace

Prince Rai
10-08-2005, 02:27 PM
like anti biotics, the doc will tell u to take all that are perscribed whether you feel like it or not. it's so the medicine will work to take out any illness, erase it completely. if u dont follow the rules and quit taking the meds early, the problem can come back and mutate so the same antibiotics cant harm it. after awhile of not following antibiotic directions, the problem will eventually become an untreatable staff infection thats immune to all antibiotics. takes awhile but when u get it, it's called MRSA(forgot what stands for)...you cant kill it, it's horrible.
tnx..

it shows how mans interruption can cause much harm and elevate new illnesses etc

Prince Rai
10-08-2005, 02:28 PM
help must be done naturally and not by trying to change the syetem of nature.

Prince Rai
10-08-2005, 02:30 PM
but then it could be taken that operations can cause harm..

that i doubt when you operate you perform what is to be done..to help you remove an ill.

its when we try and mend the body to higher levels.. thats when new illnesses are born which will try to penetrate a highel elevated body

Wooly Noggins
10-08-2005, 02:30 PM
the body can fight off mostly anything with proper diet

we are taught that we have to eat at least 3 meals a day

i believe that the ones selling the food put that info out there

they are rich

if you give your mind and body time to rest, you will be renewed

the body will eat away whats foreign to it if you give it time to

saying that we don't give our system enough time to break down what it takes in

we just keep putting things into it

it piles up and rots

then we get sick and die

Prince Rai
10-08-2005, 02:34 PM
the body can fight off mostly anything with proper diet

we are taught that we have to eat at least 3 meals a day

i believe that the ones selling the food put that info out there

they are rich

if you give your mind and body time to rest, you will be renewed

the body will eat away whats foreign to it if you give it time to

saying that we don't give our system enough time to break down what it takes in

we just keep putting things into it

it piles up and rots

then we get sick and die
indeed.. that is exactly what i argued in the "fasting" thread and came to conclude with LHX

proper nutrition keeps the body happy.. and with a happy body the mind can florish in a working body!

if an illness may come.. both mind and body WILL attack it.. as long as both the state of body and mind are active.

if an illness does penetrate the defence of a body.. the best way to heal quiker is to have a strong mind.

medecine is a short term catalyst..

strength of body and mind the entire realm ..

peace

Sicka than aidZ
10-08-2005, 02:37 PM
yup - dogs can eat almost anything

but keep in mind also that they don't live long lives

i'll tell yall a story but don't be frightened

i'll make it short too

my aunt had a dog that had arthritis

when i got to the house it would walk with its head down dragging its hind legs
they fed the dog what they ate, chicken,ham,steak etc....

its fur was a dull white color

after me staying there for 5 months

the dog was leaping from one end of the room to another

it looked like a brand new puppy

mind you this was an old dog

i simply didn't feed the dog some days and the days i did feed it i fed it carrots and cauliflower
of cause i washed her and clipped her hair

but she looked brand new

true story
love and a good diet, thats cool man

LHX
10-08-2005, 03:05 PM
when we are injected with vaccines.. we are deprived of how we can fit into nature naturally..

if we want to fight an illness we must fight it head on..

which is why the plague is going to take out so many

'doctor' is nothing but a label

we are all doctors
just some of us are slacking on the learning

we are all going to have to account for it
(self savior)

Wooly Noggins
10-08-2005, 03:13 PM
look at it like a river

and i know i'm repeating myself

so those who are already in the know be patient

like a river, if you throw one stone in it, it will not mess up the flow of the river the river will keep flowing

but if you throw many stones in it to the point where it hits the bottom and is seen rising above the surface of the water to where its like a dam now
then yes it will slow down the flow of the water

its the same with the brain and body

the flow needs to be clear so that the brain can
send signals to the rest of your body
quickly

over eating slos this thinking process down like cold syrup

Wooly Noggins
10-08-2005, 03:15 PM
which is why the plague is going to take out so many
and this is the nazi jewish beef

or a part of it

back in the day a plague hit GERM Many Germany and alot of Germans were dying but the Jewish community remained healthy

i say it was because of their diet and no swine practice

its said that the nazi thought that the Jewish community plotted this

LHX
10-08-2005, 03:20 PM
and this is the nazi jewish beef

or a part of it

back in the day a plague hit GERM Many Germany and alot of Germans were dying but the Jewish community remained healthy

i say it was because of their diet and no swine practice

its said that the nazi thought that the Jewish community plotted this
makes sense

Prince Rai
10-08-2005, 03:23 PM
look at it like a river

and i know i'm repeating myself

so those who are already in the know be patient

like a river, if you throw one stone in it, it will not mess up the flow of the river the river will keep flowing

but if you throw many stones in it to the point where it hits the bottom and is seen rising above the surface of the water to where its like a dam now
then yes it will slow down the flow of the water

its the same with the brain and body

the flow needs to be clear so that the brain can
send signals to the rest of your body
quickly

over eating slos this thinking process down like cold syrup
yep.. wisely put

EyeHyeAm
10-08-2005, 03:50 PM
http://www.relfe.com/vaccine.html

LORD NOSE
04-04-2009, 07:09 AM
can these vaccines cause people to become homosexual ?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-04-2009, 03:40 PM
ARe you saying the polio vaccine is bad? Mumps, measles and rubella bad?

I dunno.....I got all those vaccines and I aint allergic to shit.

Flu shots are bad? whats worse, 10 million or more people dying from teh Spanish Flu and no vaccines or none dead and vaccinated.

As far as the plague......Jewish communities were often isolated and there food was often prepared by there own so it only makes sense that it would infect them less.

There are certain isolated pockets of Europe that the plague never even reached because, well, no one traveled there.

ANd the bubonic plague had nothing to do with pork.

Do you guys even try to find out the truth or do you just piece it around nicely so it fits your agenda?

Wait, dont answer that....I kno thats what you do, but why?

I agree with some points, like proper nutrition and daily bathing. But these people at the time were so ignorant they thought that dirt clogging your pores would keep the diseases out.

whitey
04-04-2009, 03:56 PM
dude

i am almost convinced that every single illness - allergy - autoimmune dysfunction can be directly related to innoculations given at birth and vaccinations people get injected with subsequently

what has been created are human beings whose bodies are unable to tolerate their environment

a man should be able to swim in a sea of pollen - that shit is some of the healthiest stuff you can breathe

i have also noticed a similar trend - people are 'allergic' to the healthiest substances - its almost like people are so fucked that they are unable to ingest nutrient-dense materials
(ie nuts / seeds)

people were getting sick and dieing for thousands of years before vaccinations were invented..

LORD NOSE
04-04-2009, 06:53 PM
people were getting sick and dieing for thousands of years before vaccinations were invented..

thats true

they were dieing from many different types of illnesses

not cancer though

whitey
04-05-2009, 12:06 AM
people were dieing of aids before they figured out what it was.

i would assume the same with cancer.

i do think though a lot of the processed bs people eat today contribute to it, among other things. but i wouldnt blame cancer on vaccinations. i would think many more people live long healthy lives that get vaccinations, many more people than ones who have had vaccinations and died of cancer.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Its possible cancer has become more prominent because people are living longer.

PLus, many have said cancer has been around forever, we just didn't have a name for it.

LORD NOSE
07-21-2009, 01:00 PM
up

PALEFORCE
07-21-2009, 06:21 PM
yes they do. vaccines are an immunosuppresent and will leave you open to infections as wel as allergies, i recommed a good heavy metal detox like intravenous chelation.

Charles Barry
07-26-2009, 01:41 PM
I was flipping through the channels earlier and they said that they are preparing a bunch of swine flu vaccinations. According to the report, they expect as many as 1 and 5 people to get it once flu season comes around. After listening to the report I got online and found this article.

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2009/07/26/rdr-looking-at-the-swine-flu-vaccine-wit

The media already did a good job of scaring some of the foolish people out there during the first so-called swine flu outbreak. Once this gets back into the news cycle I'm sure people will be lining up to get themselves and their children vaccinated.

LORD NOSE
11-16-2011, 05:18 PM
up

Edgar Erebus
11-19-2011, 06:33 AM
She didn't get any vaccine in her life.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/66/Child_with_Smallpox_Bangladesh.jpg/393px-Child_with_Smallpox_Bangladesh.jpg

Which is good cos she's gonna learn a lot from her illness.

Edgar Erebus
11-19-2011, 06:38 AM
uWQpTV0pYV8

But let's not rob him of opportunity to fight the illness.

Edgar Erebus
11-19-2011, 06:45 AM
mbATsba5EuE

With proper diet the body can defeat even this.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-25-2011, 06:56 PM
Vaccines can cause allergic reactions. Especially in those allergic to eggs. It is quite rare and you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning 3 times than you do having a serious allergic reaction. Vaccines are created with the best of intentions. That doesn't stop crazy paranoid schizos from claiming they'll kill you or give you some horrible disease. Between the paranoid schizos and the people who are dumb enough to buy into their bullshit, they're will always be these claims. Just remember this. There is NO proof of ANY deaths due to a vaccination of any kind in the U.S. in recent history. I have been vaccinated many times, and I'm as healthy as could be. That is not debatable. That is fact. Maybe it's just that me and the other billions of people that have no problems with vaccines are actually superhuman and the few people who have problems are normal.