PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown Crying On Stage During BET Awards

Mcthuggin99
06-28-2010, 10:54 PM
and i dont mean manly tears, he's crying like a kid that got his ass beat by his moms........well maybe not that bad but still
around 4:30

rgFeO2ur0Ac

RAW-TASTE
06-28-2010, 11:12 PM
this clown is still trying to revive his broke ass career?

move on, another has-been who tryna outlive his 15 minutes of fame

Mr. R&B
06-29-2010, 01:46 AM
What a queer lol.:slutty:

BIG D O
06-29-2010, 02:31 AM
shit was straight cuntish....

netscape check two
06-29-2010, 02:43 AM
lol @ at the stupid girl fans who kept supporing him after he almost put that mohawked girl out for the count.

Mr. R&B
06-29-2010, 03:16 AM
Lmao

Rame
06-29-2010, 03:53 AM
Wu-Corp and it's obsession with artists ''they don't like''. :(W

netscape check two
06-29-2010, 04:12 AM
Not liking an artist cause of the music? Or not liking an artist cause he beats up women? lol

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 04:59 AM
Chris Brown is pusseh for cryin' like a bitch like that.

Rihanna... something tells me, she might had shit comin, yall know how bitches can be sometimes. did the smack cripple her?.. naw... did it end her career? naw.. maybe dude just wanted the bitch to stop doin her thing....acting like a bitch

im just sayin, ofcourse men dont hit women, but my question is... was it a flat handed smack, or with the fists?

Mr. R&B
06-29-2010, 05:03 AM
He swoll the bitch's shit up.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-29-2010, 05:06 AM
lmao how can you call this dude a bitch for crying? mj was like his mentor or some shit nd the song man in the mirror (which is about changing your old ways) might have triggered something not to mention chris brown does the same shit as mj so prolly seen him as a role model lol...

nd abt rhianna if she really gave him an STD then i support the ass beating.

netscape check two
06-29-2010, 05:09 AM
Didn't he give her some strangulation moves too?

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 05:15 AM
lmao how can you call this dude a bitch for crying? mj was like his mentor or some shit nd the song man in the mirror (which is about changing your old ways) might have triggered something not to mention chris brown does the same shit as mj so prolly seen him as a role model lol...

nd abt rhianna if she really gave him an STD then i support the ass beating.

he could have cried, showed his emotions before the live act.. he certainly most have known why he was there and what he was doin.. but fuckin up a live act cuz he weeps like a mufuckin waterfall.. that aint coo'..

shiiiit i never heard bout this, if she gave him an STD then hell yea, she deserved shit. on another note, dont know why peepz think she hawt.. she looks like a fuckin alien, there hella better bitches out there. for real.

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 05:17 AM
He swoll the bitch's shit up.
hahahahah.... but aint that what she wants..... !!?!?

fuckin RUDE BOY and shit

netscape check two
06-29-2010, 05:18 AM
I think the STD thing was just a rumor. Some dudes like mohawks.

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 05:21 AM
I think the STD thing was just a rumor. Some dudes like mohawks.
dunno, something fishy bout her, and i reckon it aint comin from the puss'.. i'd bet she had that shit.. she looks like a fuckin STD word bond!

Mohawks are dope, if youre a mufuckin warrior!
bitches shouldnt get mohawks.. thats just an invitation for an ass whoopin

issues
06-29-2010, 05:23 AM
chris brown is gay because..

A. he has $$$$$
B. he fucked Rihanna
C. hes fucked more girls than all members on here put together

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 05:28 AM

A. he has $$$$$
B. he fucked Rihanna

A. dont give a fuck bout his cash.. alotta dudes got cash.. i aint hatin on that tho.

B. Known fact.

C. maybe he has fucked more girls than anyone else in here idk, takin' he didnt cry like a bitch before fuckin' cuz it brought back memories. he be sittin on the edge of the bed, weepin like a hoe, all snotty face and shit... naaah

issues
06-29-2010, 05:38 AM
ok..

well maybe he was banned from Wu-Corp..

then realised that there is no life after this message board..

he couldnt take it anymore..

Natseri
06-29-2010, 10:45 AM
Who cares if he cried?

Seems like nobody from this forum has never cried. Not suprising since nothing happens in your life since you do nothing.

You are all faggots.

I've cried a couple of times ='((((((

food for thought
06-29-2010, 10:52 AM
lol calculated move to get some female fans back imo

lol @ at the stupid girl fans who kept supporing him after he almost put that mohawked girl out for the count.

lmao

deeznutz1981
06-29-2010, 11:26 AM

A. he has $$$$$
B. he fucked Rihanna

smh ^^ this guy's on a chris brown dick riding campaign apparently.

you're probably crying right now aren't you?

Mcthuggin99
06-29-2010, 11:31 AM
he crying an year too late

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 11:32 AM
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 11:35 AM
n0-m3xKdP9k

INF
06-29-2010, 11:41 AM
hahahahaha

yeah Rihanna has Herpes.There was mad pics of it right before the Beating and during the whole fiasco with the beating. She covers up her mouth a lot but there are pics of her with the cover down and she has herpes. It's not digitally added herpes.its real life dirty unprotected sex herpes.

Chris got the herpes and also found out he wasnt the only one that was "humpin around" so Dude flipped the fuck out.

I read and seen all of this on tmz and tmz never lies.TMZ is always right there with the facts.LOL

I believe everything I see on TV and or also read in magazines.

LOL

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 11:45 AM
@ infinity...
well in that case, i dont look down opon Chris for smacking the bitch.
its called justice. smite that hoe!!! SMITE

INF
06-29-2010, 11:54 AM
I mean ...it's fucked up. Most ppl would trip. you fuckin a FINE ass girl and even worse - you are a celebrity - so you are on top of the WORLD

then this bitch go and give you a std and you gotta hear how she prolly fucked your mans an them...

tell me you aint fixing to trip.

I aint saying she got what she deserved but I can easily see how dude lost it.

food for thought
06-29-2010, 11:55 AM
@ infinity...
well in that case, i dont look down opon Chris for smacking the bitch.
its called justice. smite that hoe!!! SMITE

haha

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 11:59 AM
I mean ...it's fucked up. Most ppl would trip. you fuckin a FINE ass girl and even worse - you are a celebrity - so you are on top of the WORLD

then this bitch go and give you a std and you gotta hear how she prolly fucked your mans an them...

tell me you aint fixing to trip.

I aint saying she got what she deserved but I can easily see how dude lost it.
any dude would fucking trip.. i would fuckin trip, no doubt!
you know what, bitches live high on that whole "what men are surposed to do and not do" sick and tired of that shit, times change.. if you play with fire, sooner or later you will get burnt.

benzo
06-29-2010, 12:02 PM
waiting for somebody to post the pic of her after the beating...... swoll up is an understatement

INF
06-29-2010, 12:06 PM
oh she got beat the fuck up.Dude even bit her an shit.He went way further than far.

He used his teeth and shit.

Dude was OUTRAGED

benzo
06-29-2010, 12:08 PM
post the pic doggie

INF
06-29-2010, 12:12 PM
Like I got it on my HD an shit ,LOL

hold up

http://www.imusicdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/rihanna-beat-up.jpg

http://youthincontrol.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/rihanna-beat-up.jpg

EAGLE EYE
06-29-2010, 12:31 PM
oh she got beat the fuck up.Dude even bit her an shit.He went way further than far.

He used his teeth and shit.

Dude was OUTRAGED

maybe she whispered "SATAN is her master" in his ear and he flipped.

LORD ZERO
06-29-2010, 12:33 PM
^^damn!

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 12:33 PM
holy fuck... did chris get hurt?
maybe Rihanna fell out the car after he smacked her, and got trashed by the car door? idk

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 12:38 PM
lemme ask you this.. lets say yo girl was fuckin around got herself some STDS... then gave you one... would you tell her, Gheeeeeee thanks ma' i love the feeling when i piss shattered glass?

INF
06-29-2010, 12:38 PM
maybe she whispered "SATAN is her master" in his ear and he flipped.

hahaha ,right. Naw I'm sure Chris understands how things work and knew what the deal was back then with the whole "satan" thing. Chris' mentor or one of the ppl he really looked up to was Michael "one glove" Jackson , by the time Chris got fame he probably understood how the occult works in showbiz.

benzo
06-29-2010, 12:39 PM
werd to the pic. she got handled.

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 12:39 PM
or maybe!
Wow ma' i love what you done to my lips and dick... these soars are FINE AS FUCK!

INF
06-29-2010, 12:41 PM
lemme ask you this.. lets say yo girl was fuckin around got herself some STDS... then gave you one... would you tell her, Gheeeeeee thanks ma' i love the feeling when i piss shattered glass?

or maybe!
Wow ma' i love what you done to my lips and dick... these soars are FINE AS FUCK!

this^

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 12:54 PM
the most fucked up thing is, i know this bitch that looks like Rihanna in so many ways..
appearence and all that, not only that, she got that shit on her lips too !!! hahahaha
nasty ass bitches!!!! what the fuck are yall thinkin... if yall was collecting stamps, animals, money, music i could understand well apart from the stamps and animals... but collecting STDS..... gawddamn

djskillz
06-29-2010, 02:27 PM
I''m liable to kill a bitch if she burns me and we're supposed to be in a relationship. Now if I was fuckin around with some triflin hoes and caught somethin then its my own damn fault but if I'm in a relationship with someone and they burn me that's a different story.

CHRONZ
06-29-2010, 02:35 PM
I''m liable to kill a bitch if she burns me and we're supposed to be in a relationship. Now if I was fuckin around with some triflin hoes and caught somethin then its my own damn fault but if I'm in a relationship with someone and they burn me that's a different story.
word.

+rep

issues
06-30-2010, 10:24 AM
smh ^^ this guy's on a chris brown dick riding campaign apparently.

you're probably crying right now aren't you?

yea, i would suck his cock too..