PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Chest Nipple Erotica(NSFIBW)

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
06-29-2010, 06:39 PM
***********NOT SAFE FOR IGNORANT BLACK WOMEN*************

So, just as I'm sure many of you have, I have been thinking a great deal about the magical, sensual, no-holds-barred world of the chest nipple, and the many ways to arouse our under-appreciated friends to sexual climax.

Anyways, I am ashamed to admit that this is a realm to which I am extremely unfamiliar.

Back in high school, when all the other guys were bragging about how the captain of the cheerleading team gave them a chest nipple job or or telling one of their many x-rated tales of saliva-drenched, friction-burned rock-hard chest nipples, I would sit quietly in the corner, silently cursing my untainted chest nipples.

__________________________________________________ ______________
But I digress. Last night the old ball and chain and I were fooling around on the sofa and I decided to carry her into the bedroom, and on the way, she gently kissed and sucked my left chest nipple.

She had never done this before, and so of course, I immediately thought of CHarlesJones and all of you faggots.

I guess it felt good or whatever, but not to the degree that CharlesJones had described. Anyway, am I doing it wrong? Is there something wrong with me? Are my chest nipples defective? Am I gay?

Please feel free to discuss my chest nipples or share your own erotic tales of chest nipple debauchery

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-29-2010, 09:18 PM
I'm pretty sure he's doing it wrong. I've been through chest kissing and stuff especially on the way down, but like the guy sucks the girls nipples... not the other way around normally. You're in the legit because she was kissing your chest and shit, but like why the fuck would that get you off?

And that besides the rest of his speach is why CJ is adorable.

Tecknowledgist
06-29-2010, 09:26 PM

So, just as I'm sure many of you have, I have been thinking a great deal about the magical, sensual, no-holds-barred world of the chest nipple, and the many ways to arouse our under-appreciated friends to sexual climax.

Anyways, I am ashamed to admit that this is a realm to which I am extremely unfamiliar.

Back in high school, when all the other guys were bragging about how the captain of the cheerleading team gave them a chest nipple job or or telling one of their many x-rated tales of saliva-drenched, friction-burned rock-hard chest nipples, I would sit quietly in the corner, silently cursing my untainted chest nipples.

__________________________________________________ ______________
But I digress. Last night the old ball and chain and I were fooling around on the sofa and I decided to carry her into the bedroom, and on the way, she gently kissed and sucked my left chest nipple.

She had never done this before, and so of course, I immediately thought of CHarlesJones and all of you faggots.

I guess it felt good or whatever, but not to the degree that CharlesJones had described. Anyway, am I doing it wrong? Is there something wrong with me? Are my chest nipples defective? Am I gay?

Please feel free to discuss my chest nipples or share your own erotic tales of chest nipple debauchery

hahahahahahahahaha~!!!

ALCATRAZ
06-29-2010, 09:45 PM

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gif

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-29-2010, 11:37 PM
I'm pretty sure he's doing it wrong. I've been through chest kissing and stuff especially on the way down, but like the guy sucks the girls nipples... not the other way around normally. You're in the legit because she was kissing your chest and shit, but like why the fuck would that get you off?

And that besides the rest of his speach is why CJ is adorable.

girls like tht shit i never met a bitch who didnt like her nipples getting sucked...plus the gods mouf peice is immaculate comes in handy for makin out wit itches nd etc(i dnt kiss slores tho for obv reasons)...

Uncle Steezo
06-30-2010, 12:43 AM
u know, i thought long and hard (yes homo)about CJ's nipple exploits and came to the conclusion that he has had realtions with dogs or pigs. hence the distinction between chest nipples and belly nipples.

http://www.lbah.com/images/Mammary%20Tumor/ninenipples.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
06-30-2010, 08:10 AM

R u serious????? F'n hairy back Mary!

Professor Poopsnagle
06-30-2010, 09:24 AM
^
http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/1277906841342.jpg?t=1277907158

Professor Poopsnagle
06-30-2010, 09:26 AM
Dan, you need to get your mannipples errect else it won't be the same. It's like pissing with a boner.

06-30-2010, 05:05 PM

YOU ignored the disclaimer.

Don't get mad at me.

You should have seen "NSFIBW", immediately closed your web broswer, shut down your computer, and gone back to having children, asking men for money, and slobbin more chest nipple than a whole litter of newborn puppies

Teh KillaBee
06-30-2010, 05:22 PM

hahahahahah queenie's gotten too and resorts to the use of ethering

Queen Of Poetry
06-30-2010, 05:53 PM
YOU ignored the disclaimer.

Don't get mad at me.

You should have seen "NSFIBW", immediately closed your web broswer, shut down your computer, and gone back to having children, asking men for money, and slobbin more chest nipple than a whole litter of newborn puppies

I did read the disclaimer and thought it was offensive silly rabbit!!

Clearly u got no money and ur feeling slighted cause no girls wanna fuck with u. It's ok. I think ur GREEEEAAAATTTTT!!

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-30-2010, 06:01 PM
^^^psst...he's joking. it's a parody of one of charlesjones' signature phrases.

every time a girl has sucked my chest nipples i always get the chills and shake a little bit (pause? meh, fast forward). my chest nipples are extremely sensitive.

u know, i thought long and hard (yes homo)about CJ's nipple exploits and came to the conclusion that he has had realtions with dogs or pigs. hence the distinction between chest nipples and belly nipples.

http://www.lbah.com/images/Mammary%20Tumor/ninenipples.jpg

jerry LAWLer
+rep

INF
06-30-2010, 06:12 PM
I was born with silver buttons for nipples. I didn't know it was different than regular chest nipples until I was 4 ... maybe 5 years of age.Well, one day I took off the buttons and I lost them. Now there is nothing.

I suppose it would look silly to put new buttons on my chest. I imagine it was silly to begin with and that is why I took them off.

I wonder how much a chest nipple transplant is and if that is even possible. Surely it isn't unheard of in the plastic surgery community. I also wonder if there is a message board like this but for ppl who are ALL about some Plastic Surgery.

Queen Of Poetry
06-30-2010, 06:15 PM
^^^psst...he's joking. it's a parody of one of charlesjones' signature phrases.

jerry LAWLer
+rep

Thanks man I had no idea. Don't read to much of Chuck's stuff for obvious reasons.

I take it back Tony! My bad.

Mumm Ra
06-30-2010, 06:34 PM
yeah i remember queenie got upset with me for a past ignorant black woman/ chest nipple CJ reference haha

Olive Oil Goombah
06-30-2010, 06:57 PM
i never foudn this whole chest nipples thing entertaining

06-30-2010, 07:06 PM

Yeah well, chest nipple entertainment isn't for the weak, tooch. youre probably just upset because you have soft, tender feminine chest nipples and you have to tape them up so they won't chafe against your flannel shirts in the winter

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-30-2010, 07:12 PM

chest nipples never found you entertaining either, faggot.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-30-2010, 07:37 PM
Yeah well, chest nipple entertainment isn't for the weak, tooch. youre probably just upset because you have soft, tender feminine chest nipples and you have to tape them up so they won't chafe against your flannel shirts in the winter

this one week when i was in elementary school my nipples got really sensitive. It never happened before and hasnt happened since.

06-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Don't you feel better now that you opened up and got that off your chestnipples?

Olive Oil Goombah
06-30-2010, 07:43 PM
i feel ashamed, Dan

Queen Of Poetry
06-30-2010, 07:57 PM
yeah i remember queenie got upset with me for a past ignorant black woman/ chest nipple CJ reference haha

I did? Oh I apologize.

Uncle Steezo
06-30-2010, 08:32 PM
this one week when i was in elementary school my nipples got really sensitive. It never happened before and hasnt happened since.

so what was his name and did you pass him a "check yes or no" note?

Olive Oil Goombah
06-30-2010, 11:20 PM
aaaaah, Gavin u can read me like a chinese book

TSA
07-01-2010, 12:32 AM
I've noticed by chest nipples changing swagger over the years, they're not the same as they used to be? I want them BE3FY jointz though, f4 real, 1 luv~~

EAGLE EYE
07-01-2010, 01:01 PM
if your nipples = triple fat goose, then let's get this money.