PDA

View Full Version : Another City Bus Story!!! 1 Of The Funniest So Far!!!

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-08-2005, 01:47 PM
aiyo shit was halrious today on the city bus. well first off, you can still get on the bus if you have a bike, but you got to put the bike on the bike rack thats connected to the front of the bus. so well this black dude, puts his bike on the rack, and he sits in the back with me(read the "minorities sittin in back of the bus thread", to know why,lmao) and hes listenin to some wu tang,and i was suprised,because not alot of people listen to wu anymore, just alot of white people that down with that underground rap, everybody else listens to this g-unit/mainstream trash,but anywayz. after a few stops, this asian kid stands up,and he tells the bus driver he needs to get his bike off the rack (which of course was the black guyz bike), and the black dude was just here sleepin listenin to some wu, and i didnt bother to tell him anythin,because i was already was havin a bad day,and i wanted to laugh and of course have somethin to tell youz at wu tang corp.). so then the asian kid gets off and he takes the bike and rides off with it, and im here dyin.so finally, like 11 stops later, the black guy gets up, and is ready to get off the bus, and then tells the driver i need to get my bike,and he looks att he rack,and he starts spazzin, and hes like yo where the fuck is my bike?? and i was like o shit and i was laughin my ass off, the bus driver was white and this guy is black, this means somethin crazy is bound to happen. so the driver was like ooo thats your bike?? and he goes no shit nigga!!! ( this guy kept it real, he called the bus driver a nigga,lmao). and the driver said, im sorry some other guy took your bike and i wasnt even aware of it, and the black guy goes, are you fuckin serious???!! how the fuck am i going to get to work now??? tell me how, and the driver goes im so sorry, and the black guy goes nah nah fuck you, if i just didnt get out of jail, i would fuck you up,and theres a sign on the bus that says if you hit a bus driver youll get 3 years in jail or a fine,so i was laughin, and then he goes you kno what? im going to sue to u!! im goin to sue you!! the driver was already pet,so he stayed shut, and then the black guy gets off, and he goes im going to sue you!!!

and i was wonderin in my head, how much will you get for this shit?

Sicka than aidZ
10-08-2005, 01:53 PM
hahaaaa!

im gettin a new bike!...2 of em!

MaShPG
10-08-2005, 02:02 PM
you're an asshole. if i saw a fellow wu head getting his shit jacked i'd at least wake him up.

the funky drunk
10-08-2005, 02:08 PM
you're an asshole. if i saw a fellow wu head getting his shit jacked i'd at least wake him up.
i agree

10-08-2005, 02:15 PM
i agree
lmao, i kno yo, the next day i felt bad, but i was havin bad day.

heatholdingconceitedmofo
10-08-2005, 02:16 PM
it was prolly his bike that got robbed

Sicka than aidZ
10-08-2005, 02:17 PM
imagine if u told that guy what was up, you shoulda. im still getting a bike

10-08-2005, 02:17 PM
i agree
yea, i felt bad earlier,but i was havin a bad day.

10-08-2005, 02:20 PM
sureit was prolly his bike that got robbed
ahahaha, o yea asshole? my bike got stolen? shut da fuck up, come up with betta crackz. u bacon eatin muh fucka.

Koolish
10-08-2005, 02:54 PM
if it was me i probably woulda woke the guy up, cause that shit would piss me off, i haven't had a bike that hasn't been stolen, but this guy here was having a bad day, so don't judge until you can relate.
________
DC MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY (http://dc.dispensaries.org/)

Sicka than aidZ
10-08-2005, 03:35 PM
naw, fr real, im gonna do it

SHRAP
10-08-2005, 05:53 PM
lol shit man thats some cold shit, but lol @ at that asian kid i never seen a gully asian like that before

Chief 'Broom
10-08-2005, 06:42 PM
take that punk bus driver to judge mathis and shit

Big Bad Man
10-08-2005, 10:26 PM
ob4prl, thats a bit poofy man. Only way I can figure you never gave dude a shout is fear. Thats shite if u let some dude nick his bike man for real.

10-08-2005, 10:41 PM
ob4prl, thats a bit poofy man. Only way I can figure you never gave dude a shout is fear. Thats shite if u let some dude nick his bike man for real.
lol, i kno, i regret tellin him too, but like i said i was havin a bad day already, and i had a argument with me girl, and i dont like bein a snitch,nah mean? either though i should of told him, i didnt,but i kno if i was more happier, i would tell him,no doubt,cuz i wouldnt want shit jacked from me.

triggahappy187
10-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Shitttttt I woulda rather have seen a fight then have a lil laugh, should told homeboy

10-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Shitttttt I woulda rather have seen a fight then have a lil laugh, should told homeboy
yea word up, now that i thought of it, i agree with you, but it didnt have time to think of that, i had enough shit on my mind,nah mean? i had my girl on my mind,and i was mad, because this dumb argument we had,so i didnt give a fuck about nobody else,but myself, i know thats selfish,but we all been there,but after everythin was cool with me and my girl, i was like damn i should of told this guy, he could of banged this kid, and i would of lauged harder and plus he was a wu fan.

Koolish
10-09-2005, 12:54 AM
don't worry about it, shit things only get worse when you think back about them and realise you can't do anything about them now. we all go through those fucked up days where our minds are clogged up with that stuff.
________
Sz Engine (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_SZ_engine)

the funky drunk
10-09-2005, 05:22 AM
sure
ahahaha, o yea asshole? my bike got stolen? shut da fuck up, come up with betta crackz. u bacon eatin muh fucka.lmao

Big Bad Man
10-11-2005, 10:53 AM
don't worry about it, shit things only get worse when you think back about them and realise you can't do anything about them now. we all go through those fucked up days where our minds are clogged up with that stuff.
True, fuck it. All u could do to make up for it is next time u see dude describe the asian who jumpin about on it ;) Thats wit id do anyhow man. Peace.

CYENCE
10-11-2005, 11:00 AM
I'm trippin off the fact ya'll got bike racks on the buses
If it was like that here in Bmore your story would be an everyday thing

Big Bad Man
10-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Aye only hing we see on backs of buses in glesga aka glasgow are needles n t-hammers :lmao:

Reggie_Noble
10-11-2005, 12:37 PM
lol shit man thats some cold shit, but lol @ at that asian kid i never seen a gully asian like that beforeIT WAS DAMAJA