PDA

View Full Version : Is your girlfriend a transexual?

Wontonloogie
06-30-2010, 01:04 PM
http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/images/2010/6/tranny-flow-chart-draft-2.jpg

MAYOR QUIMBY
06-30-2010, 01:37 PM
I sometimes wonder what sex with a man would feel like. Massaging his backside while i gently push my penis in his rough ass, breaking the anal hymen. As i begin to pound in a gentle manner, i would slowly begin to thrust harder so his anus muscles can get used to the pleasure. His tight rectum would grab ahold me and never let me go until i cum. He would wipe the sweat from my forehead when I am done and kiss my lips. We would fall asleep in a field of ultimate satisfaction.

Teh KillaBee
06-30-2010, 02:06 PM
I for one do not appreciate a female with a penis larger than mine

Uncle Steezo
06-30-2010, 02:56 PM
I sometimes wonder what sex with a man would feel like. Massaging his backside while i gently push my penis in his rough ass, breaking the anal hymen. As i begin to pound in a gentle manner, i would slowly begin to thrust harder so his anus muscles can get used to the pleasure. His tight rectum would grab ahold me and never let me go until i cum. He would wipe the sweat from my forehead when I am done and kiss my lips. We would fall asleep in a field of ultimate satisfaction.

Professor Poopsnagle
06-30-2010, 03:02 PM
*secret boner*

Teh KillaBee
06-30-2010, 03:07 PM
hahahahhahahha

IrOnMaN
06-30-2010, 03:28 PM

Thanks for telling us your sexual male fantasies.}:|

netscape check two
06-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Waits for FMJ's reply to this thread.

Teh KillaBee
06-30-2010, 03:48 PM

I wonder how often sometimes is http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/Wilmafingerdo/sherlock.gif

MAYOR QUIMBY
06-30-2010, 05:35 PM
All i'm saying is every man has thought it about it and liked the idea a little bit, come on guys. We don't know eachother in these forums so it's ok to be yourselves. A real good friend of mine i've known since high school came out of the closet not too long ago. None of my friends nor I ever expected he was gay but I was a little turned on. I don't mind the idea of a man slowly walking up to me and putting a blindfold on me from behind. His hands gently grabbing my waist. Am I gay? NO. Would I ever do things with a man? Not likely. Does it turn me on a little bit though? YES.

MAYOR QUIMBY
06-30-2010, 05:36 PM
I know i'm not the only one on Wu Corp that hasn't thought nasty things about men, or that looks at child modeling sites from time to time. Come on guys.

Professor Poopsnagle
06-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Back when I was still a big Wu fan, I would daydream about being accepted by them as a white guy that gave them groupie love. Getting manhandled by GZA's liquid sword in my gravel pit while Method Man ticals my balls. And I had more of these funny namedroppings, but I got a boner typing that so must fap noa!

Teh KillaBee
06-30-2010, 05:51 PM
hahahhahaha you faggot

Bobby_Digital72
06-30-2010, 06:57 PM
..but I was a little turned on. I don't mind the idea of a man slowly walking up to me and putting a blindfold on me from behind. His hands gently grabbing my waist. Am I gay? NO. Would I ever do things with a man? Not likely. Does it turn me on a little bit though? YES.

lol!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Obviously the rules are:

Gay sex is gay.

Gay rape is not gay.

Nothing a man can do to get his nut that's gay...

Teh KillaBee
07-01-2010, 12:53 PM
I know i'm not the only one on Wu Corp that hasn't thought nasty things about men, or that looks at child modeling sites from time to time. Come on guys.

what is it about kids waiting at a school bus stop, that makes you just sit and stare?

Wontonloogie
07-01-2010, 02:18 PM
you guys can all tical my balls whenever u like

Teh KillaBee
07-01-2010, 02:32 PM
are you open to alabama hot pockets? Alaska pipelines or double dutch ruddering?