PDA

View Full Version : Eminem is wack ! Here's a dope white MC...

Shaolin Bloody Sword
06-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Braille is one ill motha fucka

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VU2gqyP64oI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VU2gqyP64oI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPF9WXIIHW0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPF9WXIIHW0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LQJBcPRS3Ek&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LQJBcPRS3Ek&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

djskillz
06-30-2010, 09:09 PM
yeah hes dope. i heard him first on will rap for food by cunninlynguists.

Tecknowledgist
06-30-2010, 09:11 PM
eminem, on his worst day, spitting the weakest verse of his career, will still be iller than 90% of the game.

by no stretch of the imagination will marshall ever be "wack"

i don't care how badly you want to promote braille

i think that's really all that needs to be said here. close thread

don't feed the trolls.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
06-30-2010, 09:16 PM
eminem, on his worst day, spitting the weakest verse of his career, will still be iller than 90% of the game.

by no stretch of the imagination will marshall ever be "wack"

i don't care how badly you want to promote braille

i think that's really all that needs to be said here. close thread

don't feed the trolls.

FOH Eminem is garbage. He is a overrated piece of shit... He sounds like a cartoon character on beats. Braille is way better than him. Eminen has one decent album, his first one & that's it.

Hollow Dartz
06-30-2010, 09:23 PM
Naw, anybody who thinks Em is garbage is just trying too hard to be in the minority. Or just may be a homo. IDK what it is about White rappers but I can't get into them, only like 2-3 are in my playlist.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
06-30-2010, 09:29 PM
Naw, anybody who thinks Em is garbage is just trying too hard to be in the minority. Or just may be a homo. IDK what it is about White rappers but I can't get into them, only like 2-3 are in my playlist.

Get the hell out of here. The last time i heard an entire Eminem album was in the late 90's. I can't stand his flow, especially nowadays. He sound like a fuckin' robot & cartoonish on tracks. That ain't my cup of tea... I have over 1000 CD's in my collection and none of them is a Eminem album.

The day Eminem starts making tracks like this, i will respect him:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L_4XeC7aXcw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L_4XeC7aXcw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

or

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ozWToDtOQio&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ozWToDtOQio&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Mcthuggin99
07-01-2010, 01:50 AM
so you're mad because your favorite white rapper isnt more popular than another white rapper?

thats what it sounds like.

issues
07-01-2010, 02:41 AM
Eminem > Braille..

i can name at least 5 other 'white rappers' > Braille too..

SMH
07-01-2010, 04:02 AM
eminem sounds ten times better than braille. you say that he sounds cartoonish but thats imo the cool thing about em, he has a memorable voice whereas this guy sounds like the average no name mc

etze
07-01-2010, 04:31 AM
nice raps =]

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-01-2010, 04:40 AM
Braille is one ill motha fucka

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VU2gqyP64oI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VU2gqyP64oI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPF9WXIIHW0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPF9WXIIHW0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LQJBcPRS3Ek&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LQJBcPRS3Ek&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

i hope benno comes to the uk and beats the fucking shit out of yoou

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-01-2010, 04:45 AM
yeah, it's true that Em got a lot worse, but he's not the first or the last... Braille is okay on some songs, and great on others, but if you're not into religion there's almost no reason to listen to him, just jappidy jappidy about Jesus, God, how he loves his girlfriend as much as Jesus, how he can only rely on Jesus, blah blah blah blah

When he isn't rapping about that, he's pretty much one of the elite. There are some songs with great wordplays everybody need to check, I'll bet Shaolin Bloody Sword [lol] knows which ones..

djskillz
07-01-2010, 04:54 AM
I can't say I've heard anything by him except for the feature on the cunninlynguists album.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
07-01-2010, 09:50 AM
I could careless about how popular a rapper is. I look for quality in music ! If popularity decided how dope a rapper is. Vanilla Ice would have been ahead of so many based on the amount of records he sold in the past.

I used to have Eminem first album on tape around 98 or 99. I used to dig some of his tracks, but i was 16 back then & could not decipher his lyrics well. As i grew up & able to decipher everything i realized that dude doesn't talk about shit . His flow makes it worst !

Shaolin Bloody Sword
07-01-2010, 09:53 AM
i hope benno comes to the uk and beats the fucking shit out of yoou

You a comedian, Benno was scared ! Im in Belgium now... Staying here for 3 days before i head back to Maryland.

JakobR
07-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Being one of the best emcees ever, what 5 emcees would be on your team in a contest?
It would be me, Erick Sermon, Supernatural, Eminem, KRS-One.

Hip hop legend Redman seems to disagree with haters on here :D Wasn't Em the one that got praised by Masta ace, Nas, Guerilla Black, Talib Kweli and LL cool J too? ;)

This forum is just funny at times. It's all about hating or loving, there seems to be no in between (no constructive critisicm) Even Method Man made fun of this board in a recent interview.

And why the hell do people make skin color such an issue? Had that Braille guy been black no one would mention Eminem.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-01-2010, 10:11 AM
You a comedian, Benno was scared ! Im in Belgium now... Staying here for 3 days before i head back to Maryland.

benno is going to take a shit on your corpsee

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-01-2010, 10:16 AM
Hip hop legend Redman seems to disagree with haters on here :D Wasn't Em the one that got praised by Masta ace, Nas, Guerilla Black, Talib Kweli and LL cool J too? ;)

This forum is just funny at times. It's all about hating or loving, there seems to be no in between (no constructive critisicm) Even Method Man made fun of this board in a recent interview.

And why the hell do people make skin color such an issue? Had that Braille guy been black no one would mention Eminem.

post the interview nigga

MaskedAvenger
07-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Yeah Braille is dope, I copped his new album but still havent heard it yet. Eminem is perhaps the better MC but I haven't liked anything Em has released in nearly a decade.

TAURO
07-01-2010, 10:33 AM
It pains me to say it because I know he still has it in him but Eminem is garbage now. I don't care what all the dickriders say, Encore, relapse etc have demonstrated how uninspired he's become on the mic. Lyrically he's run out of ideas and his flow experimentation has done nothing but turn alot of fans off his music.
Eminem only has the diehards and the tween market to help keep his music alive, everyone else has moved on.

TAURO
07-01-2010, 10:38 AM
With regards to Braille I thought Shades of grey was incredibly dope and I still bump that album, but his music since has been unimpressive. Braille is a solid emcee but he isn't anything special and he definately isn't on em's level no matter how wack his music has gotten since Eminem show.

Rame
07-01-2010, 10:42 AM
Braille is a fucking nerd.

TAURO
07-01-2010, 10:46 AM
^^so are a high volume of the people that post on this forum, what's your point?

LORD ZERO
07-01-2010, 10:53 AM
here we go w/ the "white rapper" issue AGAIN..............

JakobR
07-01-2010, 10:55 AM
post the interview nigga

It is from a danish hip hop magazine Dubcnn after his concert in Aarhus (which is in Denmark, my country).

"We have a wu-forum where it seems like people go to just to downtalk everything we do. The shit they write is funny but I feel like this: I'm open to constructive critisicm but I'm not having any of those stupid idiotic opinions. Some of them are right about what they are saying, but most them just post idiotic comments. All those 13 or 14 year old kids should get a hobby instead of writing bullshit. I'm wu-true-blue for ever."

^^Quick translation.

Slightly off topic but he also said that his favourite rhymer at the moment is Jay electronica.

Their website: www.dubcnn.dk

Shaolin Bloody Sword

Let me tell you something... When you are the best seller & backed up by Dr. Dre, people will talk highly of you. The only Eminem track that made me said wow is that "scary movie" soundtrack joint with Royce Da 5'9.

Don't even mention Talib Kweli cause he got wack too with his Mickey mouse flow. Dude lost it as well ! The new Reflectional Eternal album is awful....

Masta Ace is cool ! Eminem stole his flow from Masta Ace. Listen to Em in the 90's, he sound very similar to Ace.

Guerilla Black ! I wouldn't waste time on this one hit wonder.

cutn' heads
em was dope. he's a legend regardless of what his new shit sounds like. he made it IMPOSSIBLE for you to not listen to him. thats how good he is/was.

this braile dude, i wont even click on the video because thats how little i give a fuck...

Rame
07-01-2010, 11:00 AM
^^so are a high volume of the people that post on this forum, what's your point?

That's like listening to this.

CLfuRcgHI2I

Actually this video is more enjoyable.

Mr. R&B
07-01-2010, 11:02 AM
I will say that way too many people believe Eminem is the end all, be all of rap.

But to say he's wack is retarded.

Sure, he's made plenty of mistakes musically.

But bar for bar, scheme for scheme, he can hold his own with any MC on the planet.

However, his music has been on a steady decline for quite some time.

His verses are still listenable, it's the song structure around them that's the problem.

cutn' heads
07-01-2010, 11:06 AM
q9BB09uoAlk

JakobR
07-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Let me tell you something... When you are the best seller & backed up by Dr. Dre, people will talk highly of you. The only Eminem track that made me said wow is that "scary movie" soundtrack joint with Royce Da 5'9.

Don't even mention Talib Kweli cause he got wack too with his Mickey mouse flow. Dude lost it as well ! The new Reflectional Eternal album is awful....

Masta Ace is cool ! Eminem stole his flow from Masta Ace. Listen to Em in the 90's, he sound very similar to Ace.

Guerilla Black ! I wouldn't waste time on this one hit wonder.

Gucci mane sells alot of records too but I don't see anyone give him props. The legends that praise Em all gave their explanation of why he is a dope mc - it's nok like they just said "oh he is good".

And the rest of your post just proved my point. It's hate, hate, hate all the time.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
07-01-2010, 11:38 AM
q9BB09uoAlk

Black thought 1st, then Mos Def & Eminem last. We all have see this video ! Rhyming about Chiwawa's lol... Fuck outta here.

cutn' heads
07-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Black thought 1st, then Mos Def & Eminem last. We all have see this video ! Talking about Chiwawa's lol... Fuck outta here.

i thought it was the hardest shit he did in years... in fact, im almost in agreement with you... but that other dude is not even close to being what eminem was... dickrider...

Smokey Pockets
07-01-2010, 02:31 PM
I think Eminem takes himself too seriously nowadays. I wish he would go back to bein funny slim shady. As for his flow its decent but has declined over the years. Listen to his verse in THE ANTHEM by Sway king and Tech, His is the third i think. His verse is my second fav in dat song and is pretty dope

Jragonsoul
07-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Ok I wasent going to post in here but yeah I have an important question that crossed my mind.So if an MC or rapper or whatever doesent rhyme with a serious purpose or meaning then they arent worth listening too?

wukillabee25
07-01-2010, 04:49 PM
RA the Rugged Man is better than both of them!

djskillz
07-01-2010, 04:51 PM
^Co-sign

Shaolin Bloody Sword
07-01-2010, 07:04 PM
RA The Rugged Man is ok. Nothing special ! His albums are boring... Nothing mind blowing.

issues
07-02-2010, 03:06 AM

^this

J.T.S.
07-02-2010, 11:41 AM
[QUOTE=Shaolin Bloody Sword;1923186]RA The Rugged Man is ok. Nothing special ! i like R.A. too dude and he's a beast but i almost feel you i just can't feel his songs like that, but R.a is still nasty..

wukillabee25
07-02-2010, 11:52 AM
RA isn't a great song maker but lyrically he is sick. He has a great voice and flow too.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-02-2010, 12:00 PM
ra isn't a great song maker but lyrically he is sick. He has a great voice and flow too.

damn it you took my point way from me lol agree ^^^^^^^^^^^^

food for thought
07-02-2010, 12:11 PM
yeah, it's true that Em got a lot worse, but he's not the first or the last... Braille is okay on some songs, and great on others, but if you're not into religion there's almost no reason to listen to him, just jappidy jappidy about Jesus, God, how he loves his girlfriend as much as Jesus, how he can only rely on Jesus, blah blah blah blah

ahahaha hell no

lol @ anybody on earth who listens to that shit

Shaolin Bloody Sword
07-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Braille raps about everything... Hip-Hop, Love, Life obstacles & many more. He's versatile ! The fact is that he is a better MC than Eminem's wack ass...

Flow, lyrics, subject matter > Eminem. Who wants to hear Eminem diss his mom , talk about drugs & murders he will never commit ? FOH.

food for thought
07-02-2010, 12:29 PM
i dont listen to his nonsense either, im jus saying...

KLAP
07-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Forget color.... Eminem is one of the illist mc's ever.... if ya wanna bring up ill white emces.... VINNIE PAZ!