PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-01-2010, 10:57 PM
When you're making moves on a chick at a party and it's working and then its the next day and you don't have any idea who she was. Girl was totally feeling me, but I wasn't going to go all out and bang her the first time I meet in at a party (I'm a gentleman, but she got the shit fingered out of her when we were grinding) But here I am the next day realizing I have no idea who the fuck she was.

I need to stop doing rolls and drinking at the same time. I don't even know how I'd find out, I wouldn't recognize her I was too fucked up and thus how will I ask people who might know who she was.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-02-2010, 12:42 AM
this happened tonight to me actually except i left nd only realized the evil i had done 10 minutes aago...its str8 tho bcuz i kinda kno her

issues
07-02-2010, 05:27 AM
dont you hate it when you get wasted at a party an some dude fucks you in the ass over the couch infront of everyone..

djskillz
07-02-2010, 05:30 AM
.....^pause

Jragonsoul
07-02-2010, 05:48 AM
^lmfao

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-02-2010, 09:15 PM
dont you hate it when you get wasted at a party an some dude fucks you in the ass over the couch infront of everyone..

Sounds shitty

Uncle Steezo
07-03-2010, 08:13 AM
boarz, get into the habit of taking phone pics,video if you can. you'd be surprised what you did and/or said on nights like that.

if you make it a habit, then you will do it automatically when you are wasted.

aye man, ur body was calling me like r.kelly. i am sorry for coming inside you, that was wrong. if we make a doodoo baby then i will take care of my responsibilities.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-03-2010, 10:50 AM
boarz, get into the habit of taking phone pics,video if you can. you'd be surprised what you did and/or said on nights like that.

if you make it a habit, then you will do it automatically when you are wasted.

aye man, ur body was calling me like r.kelly. i am sorry for coming inside you, that was wrong. if we make a doodoo baby then i will take care of my responsibilities.

Yeah. At least I know she was hot and that I wasn't hooking up with a cow, because no girl at that party was bunk. I love rich private school get together parties. All the dudes are either huge bros which I can respect or douches which I can emotionally dunk on and the chicks are always prime. Worse bitches were probably upper end sevens and that's not even bad. But yeah I should probably take pics of bitches, that's smart.