PDA

View Full Version : which parts of long island blow and which ones don't?

TSA
07-02-2010, 01:47 AM
going to uniondale, and looking for a hotel, all i need from you ppl is to know which parts of uniondale blow and which don't

SKAMPOE
07-02-2010, 02:21 AM
all parts suck, thats cracker central, cowboy city slicker ass suckaz there....-bussa buss n mef
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9334444

Art Vandelay
07-02-2010, 03:28 AM
haha, faggot talking about going to nyc, then he goes out to long island where nothing is going on.

baller T$A can't afford a hotel in manhattan

TSA
07-02-2010, 05:47 AM
yeah, i can't afford a hotel in manhatten, lol so?
i mean, i haven't look at the prices but my main LOCAL will be in long island for the event im going too.
i guess i was ethered and humiliated as opposed to guided and helped, but in the process i learned that long island is ok being that it's cracker central cause white ppl are non threatening.

thanks skampoe. im taking off this afternoon if all goes well

Olive Oil Goombah
07-02-2010, 05:59 AM
some parts are ghetto, kinda like how where skampe burb is is ghetto.

You just gotta find the white ones.

Manhattan is cracker central too, dont let skampoe fool you.

Uncle Steezo
07-02-2010, 01:58 PM
i doubt anywhere but montana is more crackercentric than nebraska.
i really don't see the point in tellin him about the whiteness of LI or Manhattan.

you can also find affordable lodging in queens. but queens is a bit far from the shit.
skampoe lives closer to harlem n prolly time square than queens. you should stay at his house.

Uncle Steezo
07-02-2010, 01:59 PM
google jew-elz
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CPW4nKjl-dftBxDYBRhPMgjYIIMsjAp7dg

EAGLE EYE
07-02-2010, 02:05 PM
crackers run NY

real talk

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Business/images-2/donald-trump-1.jpg

UMAD?

famenchuan
07-02-2010, 02:28 PM
all of Long island sucks. I lived here my whole life. It really is a miserable place. I have never herad anyone say they like it here and say they are proud to be long island. Everyone is so bitter and grumpy all the time.

Art Vandelay
07-02-2010, 02:34 PM
actually T$A, i was in uniondale back in october for a penguins/islanders game. i ate at a great eating establishment while i was there. it was called Hooters. the cheapest hotel i could find was in the area was a days inn in hicksville. it looked like a crack whore hotel from the outside, but was actually decent on the inside. it was like $95 a day on the weekend.

http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=05387&as_srp=SP2&cid=carat_search-Days_Inn

EAGLE EYE
07-02-2010, 02:54 PM
Long Island really isn't that impressive

but your best bet is to buy a spray paint big pun shirt & shack up with Skampoe

Olive Oil Goombah
07-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Long Island is the fucking NYC suburbs. Why would u go to NYC and stay in the burbs?

Thats dumb. Im sure you can find an affordable hotel somewhere in the city.

I told you not to spend your life savings on a fucking car dude

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-02-2010, 05:10 PM
lmao harlem is in manhatten jst thought yall shud kno tht

LONDON!
07-02-2010, 07:48 PM
going to uniondale, and looking for a hotel, all i need from you ppl is to know which parts of uniondale blow and which don't

i don't know the specific parts, but don't get it twisted, some parts of uniondale are kinda gully

hempstead and roosevelt are kinda ghetto too, it ain't all stereotypical rich surburbs hamptons type vibe out in l.i, they got ms, latin kings, bloods and crips doing there thing out there too

Olive Oil Goombah
07-02-2010, 09:04 PM
LOL, yo they be doin there thang out there too son...

shut the fuck up.

LONDON!
07-02-2010, 09:08 PM
suck your mum 30 times too pussyface nerd, ha ha

Olive Oil Goombah
07-02-2010, 09:14 PM
that was moronic

Art Vandelay
07-02-2010, 09:15 PM
i love how these european wiggers are so consumed with america, that they study which neigberhoods in the u.s. are "gully".

Olive Oil Goombah
07-02-2010, 09:18 PM
its like ghostlaced bragging about E.99th and St. Clair when it is a meaningless intersections of mostly condemned houses and abandoned buildings with the lowliest of people walking the streets. I mean, these people live in 'houses' but they might as well be homeless.

Amazing how Ted Ginn Sr. has turned Glenville into a football powerhouse in that fucking neighborhood.

LONDON!
07-02-2010, 10:40 PM
i love how these european wiggers are so consumed with america, that they study which neigberhoods in the u.s. are "gully".

1.i'm black you lower specie insect faggot airbear pussy little lotion man savage

2.your a lower specie insect worm airbear lotion man savage, your fucking gay?

3.it makes me laugh everytime, that faggots check for hip hop when hip hop is from the streets, its from the roads like, you get me, so what would make em check for street music from artists that can't stand there guts and would have had you under manners, boying you off, cheifing you up, moving you up and so on and so on, fucking faggots, off key bats, that shit cracks me up, yes it does, ha ha, like which lyric did which artist make you think like on some "yeah, that lyric about all faggots can catch AIDS, suck bumhole and die, that lyric spoke to me and my faggot lifestyle, yeah the streets obviously got love for fags like me, so i'm gonna check for street music" ha ha, go listen to africa baby bam from jungle brothers or boy george fag or george michael or sumthin, go on fag, do it, fucking rupaul mudda fockers, ha ha, thats funny shit to me, yes it is

Olive Oil Goombah
07-02-2010, 10:56 PM
wow i never realized this dude was a full on retard.

another wu crackbaby

LONDON!
07-02-2010, 11:05 PM
wow i never realized this dude was a full on retard.

another wu crackbaby

ha ha, bougie, square airbear nerds, crack me up diffrently, i don't do that back and forth gay nerd shit you geeks like doing on internet boards a billion miles away behind 'pc' screens, its not that deep, i've got a life, i don't explain myself to fags and bougie nerds, no i don't, i've had my entertainment, its nuthin, ha ha, lets go

Art Vandelay
07-03-2010, 01:15 AM
1.i'm black you lower specie insect faggot airbear pussy little lotion man savage

3.it makes me laugh everytime, that faggots check for hip hop when hip hop is from the streets, its from the roads like, you get me, so what would make em check for street music from artists that can't stand there guts and would have had you under manners, boying you off, cheifing you up, moving you up and so on and so on, fucking faggots, off key bats, that shit cracks me up, yes it does, ha ha, like which lyric did which artist make you think like on some "yeah, that lyric about all faggots can catch AIDS, suck bumhole and die, that lyric spoke to me and my faggot lifestyle, yeah the streets obviously got love for fags like me, so i'm gonna check for street music" ha ha, go listen to africa baby bam from jungle brothers or boy george fag or george michael or sumthin, go on fag, do it, fucking rupaul mudda fockers, ha ha, thats funny shit to me, yes it is

i must have misplaced my wigger-european-english to american-english dictionary. can somebody please translate what this wigger european is trying to say?

Undiluted Karma
07-03-2010, 06:29 AM

^inferiority complex lame

Olive Oil Goombah
07-03-2010, 11:58 AM
^european wigger

SKAMPOE
07-03-2010, 12:12 PM
i doubt anywhere but montana is more crackercentric than nebraska.
i really don't see the point in tellin him about the whiteness of LI or Manhattan.

you can also find affordable lodging in queens. but queens is a bit far from the shit.
skampoe lives closer to harlem n prolly time square than queens. you should stay at his house.
buhahahahahahaha my dogs wouldnt like him smelling every thing B4 THEM!!

all of Long island sucks. I lived here my whole life. It really is a miserable place. I have never herad anyone say they like it here and say they are proud to be long island. Everyone is so bitter and grumpy all the time.
truth^

Long Island really isn't that impressive

but your best bet is to buy a spray paint big pun shirt & shack up with Skampoe
buahahahahahaha
that^

buahahahahha repped for makin me LMAO

BronzearmzNYC
07-03-2010, 12:14 PM
What do you mean Long Island isnt that impressive? What were you looking for on The Island? Long Island Is beautiful.

BronzearmzNYC
07-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Its a miserable place to live if you dont have any fucking money.

BronzearmzNYC
07-03-2010, 12:22 PM
As if there's really anything to do in Minneapolis. What the fuck is there to do in Minny? Eat, fuck and collect welfare. Oh and to watch a bunch of LOSERS( Vikings, Gophers, T-Wolves, Wild, etc, etc ). There's always something to do in NYC/Long Island. ASSHOLES black or white love to have negative things to say about NY. Fucking factory working motherfuckers.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-03-2010, 01:44 PM
hahaha...another sensitive nyer

Art Vandelay
07-03-2010, 02:55 PM
skamp really lives in hicksville, long island with a bunch of jews...

ISP:
Optimum Online Cablevision Systems
City:
Hicksville
County:
Nassau
Region:
New York
United States
Continent:
North America

Wh0am3ye?
07-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Check where P was born...rakim, epmd.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HDTfRpp9sKo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HDTfRpp9sKo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

my boy recorded this, honestly was a bitch fight but not all of long island is a walk in the park

Olive Oil Goombah
07-03-2010, 10:04 PM
One of my friends is from Brentwood. A haitian broad. Shits like an hour away from New York.

Posting these videos of fights like fights dont happen in every city in American.

and OH MY GOD!

its black people fighting!

It must be the ghetto!! theres blacks there!!!

jesus christ

Wh0am3ye?
07-03-2010, 10:13 PM
http://theoscarsite.com/whoswho6/mask3.jpg

TSA
07-05-2010, 12:30 AM
this may be revolutionary observation, but why is it an insult for a place to have a lot of white ppl? i think rap has fucked up our generation.

like, ok long island has a lot of white ppl, but so? minorities fuckin blow dude lol.
holy shit.

but yea, this place is negroier then nebraska by far, i went to the mall and was suprised.

the black ho3z were on fuckin fire, the finest white girl was comparable to their mediocre breed. and the latinas were the shit, in NE they're just box shaped mexicans, here there's fucking dominican ho3z bruh.

aaye nigga, about to go to jamaica queens bruh

Wh0am3ye?
07-05-2010, 01:23 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2HZOqd1C25c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2HZOqd1C25c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

" Brentwood is the town, home of beat downs"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9jfVCAruZhc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9jfVCAruZhc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TSA
07-05-2010, 09:39 PM
Final assessment

New York is a 3rd world country, elhoel!

not even and insult, but it's not different from Lagos Nigeria, and all the things i hate about Lagos was in New York in equal numbers, only there was more ppl selling crack in New York and more people selling fresh babies in Lagos.
but the two parallel too much

-horrendous traffic
-horrendous traffic violating when there isn't traffic
-everyone is after your money HORD.
-bizarre ass ppl all over the place being bizarre and selling fake shit from iraq
-over representation of numerically insignificant minorities (Lagos=Lebanese ppl, New York= Jamaicans)
-shitty roads
-billions of tiny little random shops selling whatever the fuck they want
-police that don't do shit
-the massiveness.

the place is too big and sprawling to be of any convinence to anyone.
all the locals don't know where anything is. that why when you ask them questions they ask you questions back everyone just kinda has comfort zones they go to and don't venture past it which makes it a customizable small town for everyone in the end of the day.

the positives what it was a nice change of pace for me, and the black ho3z were bangin.
i noticed there was no mixed ppl. i kept thinking everyone was from nigeria, but i had a hard time finding mixed people where as the average black person here is mixed and therefore Denzel Washington would be considered 'dark'.

oh, and the racism is more blatant and dumb. at least nebraskans are smart about their racism. we had a party at a shitted out warehouse and there was 7 cops outside with their lights on all outside of their cars ready to shoot us across the street LOL.

lol, ready as fuck to pounce. i mean, i guess they assumed we were black americans (though the abundance of sandals cologne and big heads should have given it away) but what kind of fuckin ass shit is that?

the hotel staff kept saying a bunch of racist shit too, but nobody seemed to care cause they were poor and we were fairly well off to really rich.

TSA
07-05-2010, 09:43 PM
oh, and the radio stations were fuckinnnnn FFIIREEee!

god DAMN!
i can just sit there and listen to the radio all they, Tonights the Night by Redman followed by Icecream but THE WOO GAMBINOS NIGGERS WITH LEATHERS

that shit is hard to me.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-05-2010, 09:45 PM
lol no mixed ppl? theres all kinds of ppl in ny i know alot of jamaicans frm ny idk abt minority but w/e..

food for thought
07-05-2010, 09:47 PM
lol, ready as fuck to pounce. i mean, i guess they assumed we were black americans (though the abundance of sandals cologne and big heads should have given it away) but what kind of fuckin ass shit is that?

the hotel staff kept saying a bunch of racist shit too, but nobody seemed to care cause they were poor and we were fairly well off to really rich.

hahaha

ah man

Art Vandelay
07-05-2010, 09:49 PM
oh, and the radio stations were fuckinnnnn FFIIREEee!

god DAMN!
i can just sit there and listen to the radio all they, Tonights the Night by Redman followed by Icecream but THE WOO GAMBINOS NIGGERS WITH LEATHERS

that shit is hard to me.

this is 2010. nobody listens to terrestrial radio anymore. get sirius/xm

TSA
07-05-2010, 09:50 PM
lol no mixed ppl? theres all kinds of ppl in ny i know alot of jamaicans frm ny idk abt minority but w/e..
yo straight up

you gotta also see it from my eyes, in nebraska 80% of the black ppl are mixed, and 40% of them mixed for several generations so when i go to this big places and see straight up black ppl outnumbering the mixed its different and something i notice right away.

i saw like 2 mixed girls at a mall and that's it, everyone else was a fucking satan black charcoal niggerello with leathers.

another thing that was tripping my out was americans were like the fuckin minority in that place.

all types of accent.
i hate some spictinoz all talking like jamaicans and shit, god damn.

and ppl say a lot more socially degenerate shit and act like joe pesci. This old ass cab driver was talking about whooping this faggots ass that worked at the hotel and "he's a blodclot pussy am bowy" whom he'd like to "Cut the faggot real nice" and a "Punkin ass faggot mother fucker" AHahaAHahAHHahaH!!!

Nebraskans NEVER say shit like that to customers.

TSA
07-05-2010, 09:59 PM
that shit was just so raw. mother fuckers in new york are raw as fuck, which i liked. this cab driver was ranting about how jews were ruining the world, then at this hotel this white guy straight up goes in a scumbaggy brooklyn accent

"so, why's there so many black people all over the place" ahahahahah!
that shit was HARD!

EAGLE EYE
07-05-2010, 10:12 PM
buahahahahahah big 3 checking in.

I just flew back in from my 'mile high city visit'. That place is like breeding ground for pusseh like ATL is. Seems like one of the better cities this country offers.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-05-2010, 10:14 PM
LOL....New York is like a huge science experiment and they keep throwing new shit in there seeing what will happen.

Its no wonder that the people that were born and raised there cannot function probably outside of that place for the most part.

food for thought
07-05-2010, 10:17 PM
buahahahahahah big 3 checking in.

I just flew back in from my 'mile high city visit'. That place is like breeding ground for pusseh like ATL is. Seems like one of the better cities this country offers.

haha u talking bout Denver?? hell yea boi , CO is the shit i tried to tell yall. u still moving here or wat?

EAGLE EYE
07-05-2010, 10:28 PM
i'll probably be out there before the year is up. either i'll land a job or just go back to school.

or sell fish & leathers on the corner

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-06-2010, 03:27 AM
that shit was just so raw. mother fuckers in new york are raw as fuck, which i liked. this cab driver was ranting about how jews were ruining the world, then at this hotel this white guy straight up goes in a scumbaggy brooklyn accent

"so, why's there so many black people all over the place" ahahahahah!
that shit was HARD!

cab drivers are always weird like this one cab driver (who was oldand fat and litterally talked like one of those slick type players in 1950 movies) talked abt how 2 bitches were making out in the back of the cab nd got the bitch to jerk him off then told me and my friends how he had all these young sluts around the city..and various other sexcapades and other shit you shouldnt talk about with teenagers in a cab

snapple
07-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Long island is just like anywhere else man....

i go out there maybe once a year....its pretty nice.....but yea if you're looking to party you're at the wrong place

Wh0am3ye?
07-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Long island is just like anywhere else man....

i go out there maybe once a year....its pretty nice.....but yea if you're looking to party you're at the wrong place

Depends where you are and who you know but besides that....hit the city.