PDA

View Full Version : Debate Break Down Center

Wooly Noggins
10-08-2005, 05:16 PM
i'm on another site getting into fights as usual

and i provided a platform where all of the debates and problems that arose during the debate can be broken down to bring about a positive understanding for all who participates

it give everyone a mirror to see their errors after the anger resides

but it seems like more problems arise because people do not want to see themselves

lets try it here

because i see the people here as more civil if that makes any sense

i'll provide a fight in a few

if you wanna start with something else to break down so be it

lets get it on

LHX
10-08-2005, 05:20 PM
debate #1 - can two people come to an agreement?

Wooly Noggins
10-08-2005, 05:22 PM
yeah but i had much more in mind

LHX
10-08-2005, 05:24 PM
from the quantum physics thread:

1. what is reality?
1.A) can man figure out what reality is?

http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=171&page=2

beginning from post #72

Wooly Noggins
10-08-2005, 05:35 PM
from the quantum physics thread:

1. what is reality?
1.A) can man figure out what reality is?
cool can you post a link too though

i anted to focus more on the heated fights that go down

so that the fight can looked at and the words examined

not to debate a topic, but the way the two or more conducted themselves in how they got their message across to others

to try for a better approach at getting people to understand your point

Wooly Noggins
10-08-2005, 05:37 PM
Example: http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?p=211839#post211839

this thread where Know Cheese and Kephrem were going at it

2 great minds colliding

if their words were to be examined by us in the community plus the 2 fighting we would all see it differently and perhaps come to a positive agreement

LHX
10-08-2005, 05:38 PM

not to debate a topic, but the way the two or more conducted themselves in how they got their message across to others

edited the original post

Wooly Noggins
10-09-2005, 03:44 PM
Any one ?

midGet
10-09-2005, 06:23 PM
you wan't to examine sentences/words of ppl who are verbaly fighting?

Wooly Noggins
10-09-2005, 06:33 PM
yes i want to settle the disputes

7EL7
10-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Know and Keph gotta be here

knewcheeze
10-11-2005, 12:38 AM
PEACE
well....everyone knows where I stand from that thread.....now exactly where does Keph stand????

Kephrem
10-11-2005, 04:20 AM
No, I don't see where you stand. Care to address it in that thread??

Wooly tell your boy (or girl) here that hurling insults, and failing to defend his/her position doesn't a good debate make.

knewcheeze
10-11-2005, 05:41 AM
PEACE
asking the same question over and over is a form of passive aggressive behavior.......when you were embarassed EARLY in the debate you began with the George W type debate tactics.........Allah is watching all of this so please don't talk to me like im stupid stupid......

Master Fard Muhammad is Allah the Mothership Connection
and Haile Selassie is Jah Almighty the King of the Jews

if you got something better i would LOVE to hear it....

Kephrem
10-11-2005, 06:04 AM
The questions are still there & they're not going away. You can answer them today, tomorrow or next year. Just know you will get checked everytime to think to post unprovable statements.

Oh and last time I checked NGE state all original man is Allah. Ethiopia is Muslim, Christian, and Traditional, so what "Jews" is Haile King over again?

knewcheeze
10-11-2005, 06:17 AM
PEACE
i have answered all of your questions.....and you continue to ask them over and over again......you remind me of that little 5 foot 4 dude at the basketball court that won't stop talking shit cuz he's so mad he got his ankles broke......i can reply to your shit forever....you lost all credability a while back and now its gone.......

you got your money taken in the craps game and now you want to try and win it back........naw ....im takin my money and steppin........

Kephrem
10-11-2005, 08:04 AM
Master Fard Muhammad is Allah the Mothership Connection

and Haile Selassie is Jah Almighty the King of the Jews

last time I checked NGE state all original man is Allah. Ethiopia is Muslim, Christian, and Traditional, so what "Jews" is Haile King over again?

Wooly Noggins
10-11-2005, 12:34 PM
from what i see

this is the post the Kephrem had a problem with

so we'll start here

we're not debating wether or not whats stated here is true or not, we need to find out where it went wrong and turned into a semi feud.

PEACE
actually saying the 5 percent is un-islamic is un-islamic...

If you are Muslim then you mostly follow prophets from the bloodline of Abraham......Quran states in sura 77 that "MESSENGERS" will come in the last day.........in fact your poisonus hadith and sunna also state that the Mahdi and Jesus will come in the last days.......so although Muhammad son of Abdullah is the last prophet, the Quran and your poison hadith/sunna state that Muhammad son of Abdullah is not the last human being sent by Allah......the Mahdi and Jesus is/are going to be human beings.......
The bible even gives us more insight into who these "Messengers" are going to be.....the last chapter of the old testament says ELIJAH will come in the last days...........and Revalations says that the Lion of Judah Root of David will open the book to release the seals........Abraham had a dream where his seed would serve a stranger for 400 years and afterwards come out with great substance.......according to the bible Moses ISrealites served 430 years.......thats not 400......1555 the first enslaved Africans arrived in the "new world"......in 1955 black people got equal rights.....thats 400 years........thats why ELIJAH MUHAMMAD and the Lion of Judah Ras Tafari was sent to the decendents of enslaved Africans in the USA and Carribean.........which brings me back to the initial point of this post......if you reject Master Fard Muhammad(the teacher of ELIJAH) or Ras Tafari then you are without a doubt un-islamic..................

jealousy is the only reason certain orthidox muslims attack the 5 percent......well jealousy and love of white people........

now Kephrem raised some question for Know ............

And heres where it started to get heated

HUH????!??????.....the verse i just posted from Exodus 12 said 430 years......are you trying to be funny or something????

2nd punch thrown

Don't get it twisted. It's apparent that your understanding of the 400 year prophecy causes you to misunderstand what I was trying to bring out above.

knewcheeze
10-11-2005, 03:15 PM
PEACE

that 430 year issue couldn't have been "a punch"....i only threw out that 430 year verse because everytime i get into this subject theres always SOMEONE who says the 400 years Abraham dreamt about was about the ISrealites in Egypt.......

my original post said Abrahams dream was about the African in the new world......so the 430 year verse is completely irrelivent to proving my original post wrong........

from what i see....Keph got burned early on and then proceeded to pull a George W(tactics one uses when ones arguement is inferior)

i will quote charles barkley during the first dream teams run...

"take your ass whipping like a man"

Kephrem
10-12-2005, 12:56 AM
that 430 year issue couldn't have been "a punch"....i only threw out that 430 year verse because everytime i get into this subject theres always SOMEONE who says the 400 years Abraham dreamt about was about the ISrealites in Egypt.......

So you were arguing with yourself at that point??

my original post said Abrahams dream was about the African in the new world......so the 430 year verse is completely irrelivent to proving my original post wrong........

So why did you bring it up? It only hurt your arguement.

from what i see....Keph got burned early on and then proceeded to pull a George W(tactics one uses when ones arguement is inferior)

i will quote charles barkley during the first dream teams run...

"take your ass whipping like a man"

How do you figure a "ass whipping" when you've been running around punch drunk the last few rounds??

http://www.wutangcorp.com/showpost.php?p=212336&postcount=164
There's still quite a few questions there that you failed to address, or do you simply say shit in debates with no intention of backing it up??

7EL7
10-12-2005, 01:15 AM
nah by punch i mean attitude switch were it seemed to me yall got frustrated and it was a step toward name calling

knewcheeze
10-12-2005, 02:30 AM
PEACE

here we go again....i already toldyou....every debate i get into about Abrahams dream SOMEONE always says its speaking of the ISrealites in Egypt......can u compute that?

it didn't hurt my arguement....someone would have said it.....

ummmm....you went out on a limb early on and made yourself look foolish and then you started with the W bush type shit........

APSU....internet message boards do not frustrate me.....i pretty much treat message board convo the same as real life convo.....

if in real life someone approaches YOU.....no wait...lets say we in a low income neighboorhood.....and someone approaches you....asks you what seems to be sincere questions about something he heard you say.......and then you take your time to answer his questions as honestly and warmly as possible......and even though his ignorance is showing he challenges things you say.....and you take your time to answer him honestly.......and then he asks you the same question except its worded differently........and then you answer it and then he asks you the same question except its worded differently....and then you continue in this fashion........
personally i wouldn't do this people.....people like me you know?

as Sean Price says Poodie tang (*&^*&^ always got alot to say.....

Kephrem
10-12-2005, 02:34 AM
and even though his ignorance is showing he challenges things you say.....and you take your time to answer him honestly.......and then he asks you the same question except its worded differently........and then you answer it and then he asks you the same question except its worded differently....

The true story is your ignorance had already been percieved and it became more apparent as the discussion progressed that you were not well versed with the subject in question.

knewcheeze
10-12-2005, 02:50 AM
dreee he he he heem
dream dream dream
dreee he he he heem

Kephrem
10-12-2005, 03:19 AM
How do you explain your continual assertion that the Jews served 430 years in Egypt based on a scripture if you hadn't previously misinterpreted what was written??

7EL7
10-12-2005, 10:53 AM
PEACE

here we go again....i already toldyou....every debate i get into about Abrahams dream SOMEONE always says its speaking of the ISrealites in Egypt......can u compute that?

it didn't hurt my arguement....someone would have said it.....

ummmm....you went out on a limb early on and made yourself look foolish and then you started with the W bush type shit........

APSU....internet message boards do not frustrate me.....i pretty much treat message board convo the same as real life convo.....

if in real life someone approaches YOU.....no wait...lets say we in a low income neighboorhood.....and someone approaches you....asks you what seems to be sincere questions about something he heard you say.......and then you take your time to answer his questions as honestly and warmly as possible......and even though his ignorance is showing he challenges things you say.....and you take your time to answer him honestly.......and then he asks you the same question except its worded differently........and then you answer it and then he asks you the same question except its worded differently....and then you continue in this fashion........
personally i wouldn't do this people.....people like me you know?

as Sean Price says Poodie tang (*&^*&^ always got alot to say.....

its done like this to start an argument from the get

when insincere questions are asked i just joke with them

make them angry make them call me all types of names

thats all they wannna do anyway

but here i think its just a conflict of beliefs where your source is not just limited to the bible alone.

Kephrem
10-14-2005, 03:07 AM
but here i think its just a conflict of beliefs where your source is not just limited to the bible alone.

Whose source are you suggestting is soley the Bible?? That must've been knowcheeze.

One point I raised was of reincarnation being found within Native American, Hindu, and Buddhist traditions.

And in a discussion where points about the Bible were being raised where else should one go to glean a better understanding from if not that very source??

7EL7
10-14-2005, 04:46 AM
Whose source are you suggestting is soley the Bible?? That must've been knowcheeze.

One point I raised was of reincarnation being found within Native American, Hindu, and Buddhist traditions.

And in a discussion where points about the Bible were being raised where else should one go to glean a better understanding from if not that very source??

Your right man

i just think its best for both of yall to state what it is yall see

i'm shure we'll have the same thoughts in common about whats going on

LORD NOSE
06-01-2008, 05:14 AM
ha ha

Trismegistos
06-01-2008, 05:54 AM

I got one right here for you if your still doing them.

Me & Wu-Tang-Magani on the Book of Revelations thread.

I didn't go into the thread looking for a huge debate but soon fell into one!

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56500&page=1 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56500&page=7)

LORD NOSE
04-10-2009, 08:00 PM
still working