PDA

View Full Version : AYE! Im in a hoteeell nigga!

TSA
07-03-2010, 03:11 PM
wit fucking nigerians all over the place making this place look like fucking oshodi market and shit knowwhatamsayin?

insulting stuck up hoes and shit bout to get nebraska drunk and shit know what im saying??

SPENDING MONEY I DONT FUCKING HAVE, know what am say?

its like the nigga slo said man "Me..paul....enta club...pop anything poppable."

and

"SPend now, suffer later"

Art Vandelay
07-03-2010, 03:13 PM
first time the bitch leaves the bible belt and he immediately logs onto wu-corp

TSA
07-03-2010, 03:14 PM
^hahahahah, its either that are a weak ass faggot 'picnic'

idk if its a mix of nigerians being weak as hell or the horrendous look of everywhere in ny except manhattan but damn, this place na fuck up man elholel.
fuck new york lol
so far, peace

ALCATRAZ
07-03-2010, 03:38 PM
first time the bitch leaves the bible belt and he immediately logs onto wu-corp
lol

Olive Oil Goombah
07-03-2010, 04:12 PM
good lord

LoTec
07-03-2010, 04:50 PM
geography who needs it, sorry back to the TSA ethering

Dumb & Dumber
07-03-2010, 05:45 PM
khHJc2a-M20

TSA
07-03-2010, 06:23 PM
hahahha! you fags are the boom.

dude, this place is horrendous.

i drove through BROOKLYN and will be partying in QUUENZ tonight, but fuck the whole thing looks like fucking Lagos dude, i'll be in manhattan tomorrow

new york hoes is FILLIN it but Nigerian ones arent. the irony.
some things i've noticed

1. New yorkers like speaking english when you ask them a question. You ask a bitch "what do you do for fun" she replies "well it depends". Where do you go to kick it "well it depends on how you wanna kick it" lol all this variety kills me. You can't even say "where's walmart". then they're all "Well which one"...bitch.

2. The black and spanish hoes here are waaaaayyyy finer then the jewy looking white ones. i'd say nebraska has the fucking prime rib of white hoes.

3. people from new york has lower standards of social decency. everyone just seems to keep it too real when saying stuff. this cab driver was going on and on about jews, then i get to the hotel and the employees are cussing and shit, mind you it's the marriott.

4. latin bitches has fucking MASSIVE asses. all the spanish hoes in ne are from mexico and they're flatter then a wash board. i've always seen thick ones here and there at home but here cartoon thick is the norm.

5. everything is dirtier and for the poor, everywhere. fuck the poor.

6. ppl here don't know how to vfuckin party dude lol. damn. you ask a fuckin 20 yr old bitch where to go and kick it and they tell you about lounges, lol what? we're the only ones here with pre-grame LIQUORZ in our hotel room. wtf?

CEITEDMOFO
07-03-2010, 06:36 PM
SMH@ LONG ISLAND

HoTEpFAIL

Olive Oil Goombah
07-03-2010, 06:50 PM
hahahha! you fags are the boom.

dude, this place is horrendous.

i drove through BROOKLYN and will be partying in QUUENZ tonight, but fuck the whole thing looks like fucking Lagos dude, i'll be in manhattan tomorrow

new york hoes is FILLIN it but Nigerian ones arent. the irony.
some things i've noticed

1. New yorkers like speaking english when you ask them a question. You ask a bitch "what do you do for fun" she replies "well it depends". Where do you go to kick it "well it depends on how you wanna kick it" lol all this variety kills me. You can't even say "where's walmart". then they're all "Well which one"...bitch.

2. The black and spanish hoes here are waaaaayyyy finer then the jewy looking white ones. i'd say nebraska has the fucking prime rib of white hoes.

3. people from new york has lower standards of social decency. everyone just seems to keep it too real when saying stuff. this cab driver was going on and on about jews, then i get to the hotel and the employees are cussing and shit, mind you it's the marriott.

4. latin bitches has fucking MASSIVE asses. all the spanish hoes in ne are from mexico and they're flatter then a wash board. i've always seen thick ones here and there at home but here cartoon thick is the norm.

5. everything is dirtier and for the poor, everywhere. fuck the poor.

6. ppl here don't know how to vfuckin party dude lol. damn. you ask a fuckin 20 yr old bitch where to go and kick it and they tell you about lounges, lol what? we're the only ones here with pre-grame LIQUORZ in our hotel room. wtf?

Manhattan if you wanna have fun. The other boroughs if u want the real New York....which is basically Spanish, black, Italian, Irish and Jew trash.

TSA
07-03-2010, 07:11 PM
jewish-fuckin-trash bruh

TSA
07-03-2010, 07:13 PM
heat you're a queer the hotemp thing was happening while you were ban and had been over for like months before you rejoined, but you're in on the joke right?

explain.

SKAMPOE
07-03-2010, 07:42 PM
quit with the mini blogs and post pics mother fucker cuz i still doubt u have left nebraskee...

Bobby_Digital72
07-03-2010, 08:09 PM
quit with the mini blogs and post pics mother fucker cuz i still doubt u have left nebraskee...

lol He's Just flipping thru a Magazine tryn to describe each picture ...

Art Vandelay
07-03-2010, 08:39 PM
T$A, is this your first time in a hotel?

SKAMPOE
07-03-2010, 08:52 PM
nop, hotel rowanda buahahahhaha

http://www.impawards.com/2004/posters/hotel_rwanda_ver6.jpg

INF
07-03-2010, 09:07 PM
See if he scared to take the towels an shit.

CEITEDMOFO
07-03-2010, 10:24 PM
heat you're a queer the hotemp thing was happening while you were ban and had been over for like months before you rejoined, but you're in on the joke right?

explain.

THE LONG ISLAND EXPLORER IS FURIOUS

HOTEpENIS

Uncle Steezo
07-03-2010, 11:58 PM
the gods must be crazy.

prof zooruka
07-04-2010, 01:32 AM
knowwhatamsayin?

know what im saying??

know what am say?

Good to see the n.y slang is rubbin off on t.s.a...dude will probably go back to nebraska and start calling everyone and there moms god and dun...with one pants leg rolled up.lol

nahmsayin.

:b

peace be with you !

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-04-2010, 02:00 AM
Good to see the n.y slang is rubbin off on t.s.a...dude will probably go back to nebraska and start calling everyone and there moms god and dun...with one pants leg rolled up.lol

nahmsayin.

:b

peace be with you !

lmao kno one dresses like tht in ny anymore go to harlem nd just be like SLIIIIIMMMMMEEEEE!

TSA
07-04-2010, 05:50 PM
LMAO at hotel rowanda ahahahahaha

art, no, i've been in several

things have really picked up. i learned that the reason nigerians guys are rapist level aggressive with getting girls is cause their girl are lesbian level uninterested in dick, but if you act like a straight creeper goon they'll dig it, they just like being chased, but not the normal chase other girls like. like, pull their arm in the club and push dudes off them chased.

its been working well, had my first INTER TRIBAL not too long ago (gay thing is her friend knows my sister who she resembles to an uncanny level..so yea), met a bunch of celebrities and a nigga running for president even though he has no fuckin hope what so ever.

im gonna go met up with the nigz and kick it with some igbo hoes, peace.

DUMBO
07-05-2010, 10:00 PM
LMAO at hotel rowanda ahahahahaha

art, no, i've been in several

things have really picked up. i learned that the reason nigerians guys are rapist level aggressive with getting girls is cause their girl are lesbian level uninterested in dick, but if you act like a straight creeper goon they'll dig it, they just like being chased, but not the normal chase other girls like. like, pull their arm in the club and push dudes off them chased.

its been working well, had my first INTER TRIBAL not too long ago (gay thing is her friend knows my sister who she resembles to an uncanny level..so yea), met a bunch of celebrities and a nigga running for president even though he has no fuckin hope what so ever.

im gonna go met up with the nigz and kick it with some igbo hoes, peace.

ya right

TSA
07-05-2010, 10:16 PM
AIGHT NIGGA COO!

so the one i had RELATIONS with kept following me around the WHOLE rest of the trip which sucked cause i saw what had to be the most perfect girl to date based on my taste.

thin, nice breast FOR HER BODY nothing too big or too small which is key, gorgeous gooooorrrrrgeous fucking miss america face and really smart.

i was GONIN EEENNN the whole event and didn't know if she wasn't feelin it or just shy. i met her by noticing she was staring at one point and i was staring back cause whao.

so anyways i was GOIN ENNNNN and dancing with her and the whole 9 yards, so the next party the one i HAD RELATIONS WITH followed me the whooollle time and kept putting her arms on me which sucks cause i was trying to diversify my fuckin seed and she was cramping my style.

not that she wasn't fine and shit, she was stacked n fine, but wtf come on.
i got the number of the real cute one, she lives in florida and im pissed off about it. she came to my room to say good bye and the one i fucked had JUST left lmao (she came at fuckin 5 in the morning to sleep in my bed, wtf?) i didn't fuck again though cause i was tired and had my mind on my money, literally.

anyways the cute one came by to say good bye i got her number and we've been txting. i'd wife it if she had herpes dude. i dont fuckin care. i just dont fucking care
Hrg2OLcXqxo

Yeaauuuhhhhhhh

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2010, 07:44 AM
AIGHT NIGGA COO!

so the one i had RELATIONS with kept following me around the WHOLE rest of the trip which sucked cause i saw what had to be the most perfect girl to date based on my taste.

thin, nice breast FOR HER BODY nothing too big or too small which is key, gorgeous gooooorrrrrgeous fucking miss america face and really smart.

i was GONIN EEENNN the whole event and didn't know if she wasn't feelin it or just shy. i met her by noticing she was staring at one point and i was staring back cause whao.

so anyways i was GOIN ENNNNN and dancing with her and the whole 9 yards, so the next party the one i HAD RELATIONS WITH followed me the whooollle time and kept putting her arms on me which sucks cause i was trying to diversify my fuckin seed and she was cramping my style.

i got the number of the real cute one, she lives in florida and im pissed off about it. she came to my room to say good bye and the one i fucked had JUST left lmao (she came at fuckin 5 in the morning to sleep in my bed, wtf?) i didn't fuck again though cause i was tired and had my mind on my money, literally.

anyways the cute one came by to say good bye i got her number and we've been txting. i'd wife it if she had herpes dude. i dont fuckin care. i just dont fucking care
Hrg2OLcXqxo

Yeaauuuhhhhhhh

Then u woke up right? U ain't do none of that in NY.

TSA
07-06-2010, 08:19 AM
aight bitch, COO

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2010, 08:37 AM
aight bitch, COO

Fuck u gotta call me a name for? I ain't called u one...........seriously u r that immature huh?

TSA
07-06-2010, 08:49 AM
aight bitch, coo.

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2010, 09:01 AM
Stupid Nigerian hairy back mary fuckin bastard........whatever.

SKAMPOE
07-06-2010, 09:06 AM
qop is a lady, u dont talk to ladies like that! BITCH
AIGHT NIGGA COO!

Hrg2OLcXqxo

Yeaauuuhhhhhhh
damn u be watchin too much Mtv's The Real World...:r

SKAMPOE
07-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Stupid Nigerian hairy back mary fuckin bastard........whatever.
qop ur a lady, thats not very ladylike!!!

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2010, 09:19 AM
qop ur a lady, thats not very ladylike!!!

Hahahaha

Sometimes u got put ur hood cap on man. Niggas think they can say whatever.......I'd kick that niggas ass if he was still in NY!

Not for real..........ha. I ain't built like that but whatever!

Art Vandelay
07-06-2010, 10:51 AM
skamp, everyone knows qop is a secondary. she's a guy. that's common knowledge

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2010, 10:57 AM
skamp, everyone knows qop is a secondary. she's a guy. that's common knowledge

Hahahahahaha

Yeah ok man............lose my number!

Art Vandelay
07-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Hahahahahaha

Yeah ok man............lose my number!

Got damn. you're more miserable than u-god

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2010, 11:04 AM

That's right! I got my hood cap on today and I ain't takin shit from nobody! U hurd!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm kidding (of course).

Art Vandelay
07-06-2010, 11:11 AM
i know you're kidding. you love the white boys right now. you wouldn't do anything to piss me off

theDZA
07-06-2010, 11:14 AM

aaahahahaha

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2010, 11:21 AM
i know you're kidding. you love the white boys right now. you wouldn't do anything to piss me off

Nah... I feel as though is I piss u off, u gonna investigate me and be at my front door tonight when I get home from work! Ha.

Art Vandelay
07-06-2010, 11:22 AM
who says i'm not already there?

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2010, 11:39 AM
who says i'm not already there?

Cause remember when we were talking u told me ur schedule.

snapple
07-06-2010, 11:55 AM
wow don't drink and post LOL

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2010, 11:57 AM
wow don't drink and post LOL

That did come out on the illiterate side............Ha.

Uncle Steezo
07-06-2010, 01:44 PM
imagine after fighting a club full of sweaty nigras in order to mash an igbo chick that looks like your sister, thinking what would skampoe say.

SKAMPOE
07-06-2010, 01:53 PM
i say '' well, aslong as the hoe dont look like ya momz''

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/TSANMOM-1-1.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-07-2010, 11:29 AM
hahha this nigga called him the long island explorer

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2010, 04:54 PM
skampoe you are a disgusting blob and total government funded spic retard trash

EAGLE EYE
07-07-2010, 04:58 PM
skampoe you are a disgusting blob and total government funded spic retard trash

is this the sugar coated version or what you really mean?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2010, 05:59 PM
its merely fact.

I was being neutral

TSA
07-08-2010, 07:18 AM
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4799/nbasoaf1.png
http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/8384/nbasoaf2.png

anyone that thinks they're hard and likes NY should check out Lagos, cause NY is the watered down version but they're the exact same thing and i used to think Lagos was an abomination against man till i found out its shittiness is common of megacities i guess.