PDA

View Full Version : Erase the Hate.....cause you're all a bunch of haters

buckshotstheone
07-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Today I ask why we are the only genre of music that spends so much time hating on others instead of just listening to what we like...

http://www.reppghhiphop.com/2010/07/04/erase-the-hate/

Tecknowledgist
07-04-2010, 05:18 PM
let us take this moment to ask you how you really feel about marshall mathers

Mr. R&B
07-04-2010, 05:21 PM
^LOL

I hate everything, it's not just limited to music I dislike.

fatboybrandon
07-04-2010, 05:31 PM
I miss the days before the internet where there was less artists involved in hip hop and you just waited for an album to drop, instead of back and forth arguing about every detail of an album online.

We're dealing with a new type of marketing for music online than real life record stores so maybe people feel like some music they don't like is more inescapable now after going to site after site and finding the same thing over again.

I think hip hop puts alot of emphasis on the legitimacy of an artist depending on where they're from, street cred etc. The media has used hip hop as a gimmick for years so it's hard to believe in the average artist at this point, which is why I listen to mostly independent hip hop.

It's a war between the corporate world and hip hop's true essence everyday, people's feelings get caught in the way of that cycle trying to judge new music and from there hate/indifference happens. It's up to everyone to dig for what they truly feel is good instead of taking the 1st thing handed to them

buckshotstheone
07-04-2010, 06:11 PM
I miss the days before the internet where there was less artists involved in hip hop and you just waited for an album to drop, instead of back and forth arguing about every detail of an album online.

We're dealing with a new type of marketing for music online than real life record stores so maybe people feel like some music they don't like is more inescapable now after going to site after site and finding the same thing over again.

I think hip hop puts alot of emphasis on the legitimacy of an artist depending on where they're from, street cred etc. The media has used hip hop as a gimmick for years so it's hard to believe in the average artist at this point, which is why I listen to mostly independent hip hop.

It's a war between the corporate world and hip hop's true essence everyday, people's feelings get caught in the way of that cycle trying to judge new music and from there hate/indifference happens. It's up to everyone to dig for what they truly feel is good instead of taking the 1st thing handed to them

good point. it's like we feel since certain shit is forced on us, we have the right to shit on it

THE MASON
07-04-2010, 06:30 PM
because someone doesnt like a style of hip hop doesnt mean they are hating. there is no rule that says you have to like everything or dislike everything, and most people who "hate" on something are probably listening to what they like in order to formulate this opinion of "hate". im sure this is happening in other genres as well.

yin and yang my friend, live with it. really all you are doing with this thread is hating on haters and perpatuating more hate

buckshotstheone
07-04-2010, 06:35 PM
because someone doesnt like a style of hip hop doesnt mean they are hating. there is no rule that says you have to like everything or dislike everything, and most people who "hate" on something are probably listening to what they like in order to formulate this opinion of "hate". im sure this is happening in other genres as well.

yin and yang my friend, live with it. really all you are doing with this thread is hating on haters and perpatuating more hate

my only consistency has always been my hypocrisy

zooruka
07-04-2010, 06:59 PM
I wouldn`t classify myself as a hater...if its hot then its hot, but to be honest, most of the rap that has been put out in the last decade hasn`t been up to scratch i.m.o, One thing I have learned from the internet is that, most people who love a certain group, band or m.c, will jump on anything that group does and say it`s goat or classic, when in reality it`s mediocre at best, I mean take the clan, to me they ain`t been dope since 97, but if you say that your a hater or not a real fan ?????...... I admit there has been albums and joints that I have slept on, and then come to realize they was dope, but like I said most of the stuff that people consider dope today is weak, yet people praise it like its the best thing since slice bread, I don`t know when most of these fans started listening to rap, or if they genuinely like the music they claim is dope or they just following the crowd, but I have to say most peoples taste in rap is awful.

So if not really feeling every rap or rapper is hating then I guess I'm a hater, I think I will just crawl back into my 90`s time warp now...bye bye.

peace be with you !

ALCATRAZ
07-04-2010, 07:36 PM
hip hop is all about who has the biggest nuts... theres ur answer right there... if u aint the number 1 stunna in the rap game u might as well hang it up is my philosophy...

Mindsword
07-04-2010, 10:56 PM
hip hop is all about who has the biggest nuts... theres ur answer right there... if u aint the number 1 stunna in the rap game u might as well hang it up is my philosophy...

there goes all hope for female rappers... unless you think with your balls, i dont think it has much to do with it really, although it probably doesnt hurt either haha

angry!
07-05-2010, 10:14 AM
i got no problem with hatin...

hip hop always had haters....

if you werent spittin correct, you were gettin boo'd the fuck off the stage....

and if you didnt get off.... you were getting hit with bottles, duffed, and chased outta the venue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got a problem when niggas hate with NO REASON... when they hate hate hate... and cant even tell you why a niggas wack!!!!!!!!!

ill listen to a kid spit... ask him for his best 16...

if its wack...

im not gonna say... you wack... stop rappin...

ima break his skillset down... then tell him hes wack!!!!!!!!!!

"no confidence in the voice, presence is weak, patterns are simple, punches are missin, nothin connects, lead ins are wack, couplets are corny... ETC... you wack right now son"

threadstarter is a hating ass faggot, that doesnt know shit about the culture... hes part of the problem, and should shut the fuck up... and pack it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hip hop once upon a time policed itself...

it was a counter culture with its own rules and regulations...

now its a global enterprise... full of cash grabs, and thoughtless, thieving crabs...

the essence of hip hop... will always be powered by the people... underdogs with nothin can rise to the top... on the strength of skill... niggas at the top dont give a fuck anymore....

if i wanna talk some real hip hop shit... ima hit up the chop shop, catch a fade, and trade off with some older niggas... cuz these kids today, dont know, and dont wanna know!!!!!!!!!!

this is a wu tang board... and 75 percent of the niggas posting here... dont have a clue!!!!!!!!

and if this little rant got you up tight... im talkin to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buzk
07-05-2010, 11:28 AM
ironic thread coming from one of wucorp's more dedicated haters

GhettoGnom
07-07-2010, 06:20 AM
I fucking hate rappers!

Long live the hate, fuck the wack.