PDA

View Full Version : i slept on canibus...he might get into my top 10 from what i've heard so far...

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-04-2010, 06:21 PM
like shit...he's fucking disgusting he raps about smart shit but it still sounds good and grimey as fuck..like he's FUCKING ILL...

Y3gaaynx3dU

the concepts are like...im aspiring to grow into a type of rapper with this kind of skill set..like..it's just crazy...it made me think..i was high as fuck wit the dudes and we were litterally arguing abt the math on the first line of nigganometry (i said 7 sq inches off the bat but they were dumb)
and the line abt how the earth wasnt 3 quarters water we freaked out like he disproved scientists nd shit like WTF??? i hear its not true nd others told me tht line has a deeper meaning abt something diffeerant but its still dope

bDipspr3_Jc

and channel zero is a mind fuck...

au0AkGyJmhc

THE MASON
07-04-2010, 06:32 PM
check rip the jacker

thats his best album imo, all Stoupe production i believe

Tecknowledgist
07-04-2010, 07:19 PM
here's some of my favorites that aren't obvious like beasts from the east etc

CP3YRJxK8T4

"be the only nigga standin after armageddon
take a hammer and smash the stone your name was etched in
then i'll announce that i'm runnin for the new election
anyone with an objection gets the death sentence
death by lethal injection, death by bein' beheaded
death by gettin shot with a weapon
but if you wanna be remembered
then death by gettin your head severed is an honorable way to end it"

DAAAAAAAMN

DblYC_Jhwgg

"hot enough to sunburn satan, hotter than white people takin vacation
out in jamaica, out in the sun bathin'
sun bakin in gamma ray radiation til their skin colour look haitian
motherfuckers start agein til the point where their faces
shrivel up like raisins and the become cancer patients, FUCK Y'ALL!!!!!"

y08s4BlRv1Y

"rhymin is the 9to5 that i manipulate best
8 hours of writin and memorizing a manuscript
called the biography of canibus
subtitled the ultimate guide for teachin modern man how to SPIT"

prof zooruka
07-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Yes canibus is a dope m.c...but dude has no charisma whatsoever, he just spits like a robot...don`t get me wrong, I still like can-i-bus, but dude needs to get some swag badly.

peace be with you !

prof zooruka
07-04-2010, 07:26 PM
p.s check the joint melatonin magik of his new album...or the tracks die slow and mic nificent or the joint desparado`s from the firm album....all dope canibus.

peace be with you !

spiggity_ace
07-04-2010, 07:30 PM
check out 2000 bc, rip the jacker and mic club, and for new tracks defo checkout ripperland, dead by design and gold and bronze magik, bis is a beast i have been slackin n not listsenin to em lately i mite get back into em, bucking ham palace is my shit wen im high

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-04-2010, 07:35 PM
yea buckingham palace is dope...listenin to sum more shit..the 2000 bc title track is fucking ill...everything ive heard so far is fucing ill..it just inspires me to grab some old school beats nd write a fucking masterpeice lmao

Mr. R&B
07-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Canibus is my #1 personal favorite MC of all-time.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Bis has been in my top 10 for years

Jragonsoul
07-04-2010, 08:58 PM
I just started getting into the HRSMN and that opened my eyes to Canibus who I hadent really like but damn hes dope.Nah hes not in my tops though but we all know hes still dope.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-04-2010, 09:15 PM
let ask yall thiss what make can make four 11 mins joints, get his fans base to remix them to infinite proportions for two years until his album comes out

Jragonsoul
07-04-2010, 09:41 PM
Let me guess Canibus right?

night pupil
07-04-2010, 11:12 PM
If people only knew the intricate communacation i have daily with angels you would know what type of skitzo i am, it would blow all your fucking minds.. I have to take my own family laughing at me daily.. Then they come when you feel like a racist faggot piece of shit, and ask "whats wrong with you?" "what do you have?".. Then we have THE forums, yeah everyone is trying to drive you nuts cus they want to meddle in your personal mind and life.. Then we got the media, yeah, and they surely attack me past present and future for the rest of my fucking life.. But if people knew how they offered me free weed for the last prob year of a 3 year smoke out to prob get me to snap.. See back in the day one of my friends started talking how we should try to smoke weed that it was the shit.. I just wanna say something if you can't understand my whole life has pretty much been staged then i'm sorry i believe you dont belong here.. All the years in ld classes in school where all planned and the kids all left signs of it.. Anyways Yeah my own friends plotting to turn me skitzo or to a more mentally incapable skitzo.. I have talked about this matter before in a different context.. They left a bunch of sigins threw out the time i was smoking with them the last year to let me know thats why i would smoke for free the last year or so.. And not to mention everytime i wanted to quit smoking weed they would persuade me to not quit.. I surely would fall for it i was smoking for free.. These people knew what was running in my blood.. I lost my summer job for staying one night at my friends cus he said he had a ounce of weed and we could smoke all night but in the morning i had to go to work....lol.. I dont know if they plotted that situation, but it sure as hell felt like it even at that time cus I had told him my situation which was if i lost another day at work i would be fired.. And what friend would tell you to lose your job for a binge smoke out??LOL.. Thats one of the reasons i tryed to discommunicate myself from my friends, i was noticing some weird shit.. Ive only bought an ounce of weed a couple of times.. That weed totaly fucked my life from age 15 to 18, while i was coming to ughh.com.. The day i snaped (lol) was a day like the rest, smoking up too five times a day when out of no where a bunch of delusional thoughts started flashing in my mind.. I starting feeling horriable and it was like the thoughts struck me.. I started to think my leg was crooked and people where laughting at me for that.. I burnt my leg with hot oil and got 3degree burns on my leg.. And I had to stay in the hospital for a month.. I should not say anymore, fuck it, I just realised they might want to turn my delusions into reality after thinking about all the post they made about this subject matter or atleast for the sake of not getting blamed..lol.. I dont walk crooked..lol.. I also had delusions that my friends might be aliens..lol I just never thought anything bad about it afterwards, thought it was just the weed.. Anyways after that i tryed smoking again like 3 times, all those times i had horriable flashs in my mind of all the bad shit that had happen to me and was happening.. They even called the amubulance once, i could not take it.. I remember reading weed has a chemical in it that totaly activates skitsofrenia..

anyways i got to go to sleep, that was a condensed pack of information.. I would have to tell you later on in more detail how there could be a connection that one of my doctors might have activated bipolar in me or some kind of manic episodes.. I take antidepressants which no person with mania is suppose to be taken, which i never had before taking antidepressants.. Geodon takes the maina away and it's for skitzos.. This is why some times i think i was created in a test tube..lol

i got to go, another time, peace...

edit: Oh and understand when i say planned I mean everyone had their part.. I dont think I could not make my own choices.. It's just also if you knew how i started smoking weed you could see that it was planned.. My mom joining in, my friends mom joining in at the right time.. Theres a lot of parts that fell in place..

edit: I just got to give this info out like this untill i feel better to write better and learn to write better.. But on the real if you ever read what i used to type back in the day you would know my life was planned.. even tho it dont take much to think why these people would not plan my life..lol.. I'm not a rapper or a writer so you know the deal..peace..

night pupil
07-05-2010, 12:00 AM
"im aspiring to grow into a type of rapper with this kind of skill set.."

yeah right..lol

just felt i needed to explain my part here..

night pupil
07-05-2010, 01:09 PM
if anyone has been following me in my computer they would know ive been meaning to write something out here, but would del everything i was writing...

night pupil
07-05-2010, 01:24 PM
oh and i had the idea of writing 100 bars cus i started to think how can i explain myself fully, i said i know i'll do what canibus and others have done i'll write 100 bars just to start tho.. LOL it seems like i would want to do completion with canibus, but that was never what i was striving for.. I just also thought crazy ideas of writing a whole album from 1 song.. I just always write a lot when i write and thought it would be dope to do.. These where just ideas of how can i condense my life in rhyming... But i also thought bro i dont remember some shit like i used too, so much shit has happen between now and back then that it crazy to try...

theDZA
07-05-2010, 01:52 PM
^ who the fuck is this dipshit?

night pupil
07-05-2010, 04:08 PM
also i wanna say i'm not scared of canibus if i want to write 100 bars i'll do it.. I just dont want people to think i'm trying to make competition with him.. But it dont seem very likely right now..

I you ask me if i'm scared of being racist i would say yes at times because i have raical ocd, i also have hocd.. If you felt like me while these people playing god on you every place you go and you have jam packed thoughts that intrude in your mind you would be scared too, it's just how the ocd works.. I mean i go in a bus they are there i go to the gas station they are there i go to fye they are there, ANYWHERE.. This is one of the reasons i will confess they can manipulate me so easy... They have my mind switching from one ocd symptom to the next.. They even send gay men at me.. I also have sexual ocd.. I get a thought in my mind that i wanna touch my grandmothers behind, they might want me to believe thats real.. I know thats not real.. Every fucking where i go bro they make me wanna never go out.. But it seems it might be to late to try to leave something of importance behind, even if i can do it, i might mess it up which would be worse and i know god dont want that.. But i do feel i am capable of something dope at times..

theDZA
07-05-2010, 04:14 PM
^ lol

u on crack or sum shit?

night pupil
07-05-2010, 05:39 PM
^ lol

u on crack or sum shit?

To answer your question yes i'm feeling a little manic.. What is crack suppose to mean?

I just wanna say i need to go back to school and study some grammer.. I also feel I need to control my impusles and stop trying to write the world in one post.. But how else am i going to get all this information out?? I dont know where to start at times, and have lost so much will to even explain myself.. I used to write better then this, with better grammer and everything.. The question is should I just put a cork in my mouth...lol. But i dont believe yall what you are saying, just cus I have all these problems does not mean I have lost my heart..

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-05-2010, 05:58 PM
"im aspiring to grow into a type of rapper with this kind of skill set.."

yeah right..lol

just felt i needed to explain my part here..

im only 16 d00d i dnt see why its so wrong that he's inspiring me too put even MORE substance in my rhymes. if anything you should be for that

Mr. R&B
07-05-2010, 06:37 PM
This is one of the strangest thread derails I've seen in quite some time.

I'm rather impressed.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-05-2010, 08:18 PM
im only 16 d00d i dnt see why its so wrong that he's inspiring me too put even MORE substance in my rhymes. if anything you should be for that

kill if you want me to give you my 96-96 track best of bis collection let me know

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-05-2010, 08:23 PM
kill if you want me to give you my 96-96 track best of bis collection let me know

hell yea hmu

spiggity_ace
07-05-2010, 09:18 PM
lol at night pupil wtf is he talkin bout?

bis remains a beast.

Mr. R&B
07-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Apparently he was just saying what was on his mind.

As scattered as it may be.

I'm kinda almost as manic as that IRL, just not to the exaggerated levels in NP's posts.

I've prolly forgetten better rhymes then some MCs keep as go-to 16s.

GZAjector
07-05-2010, 10:47 PM
lol awesome

anyways, first time canibus really caught my ear was on this classic jankety

rHjlnJaBJhk

i had some tape called UNI vs All that had it on it, was aiit

prof zooruka
07-05-2010, 11:35 PM
anyways, first time canibus really caught my ear was on this classic jankety

Yeah the first time I heard canibus was on the desperado`s joint on the firm album...dude blew me away, and that was hard to do, since this was around the time wu tang forever dropped.

p.s I will pray for night pupil ....seriously.... I think dude could use some God power in his life.

peace be with you !

night pupil
07-06-2010, 10:34 AM
My writing is scattered with some of it not being expressed well...

night pupil
07-06-2010, 12:26 PM
ive been beat senseless........

DUMBO
07-06-2010, 04:25 PM
ive been beat senseless........

well you've come to the right place. you will find your inner peace here.

night pupil
07-06-2010, 04:45 PM
no, thats why i been thinking I got to get away from these forums at all cost..lol..

night pupil
07-06-2010, 07:08 PM
what about at home what can we do there? Should I just lock myself in my room??lol.. I already snaped today, something got to give i'm tired of just swallowing everything..

Mumm Ra
07-06-2010, 07:27 PM
wanna hit me with that yo?
i never really got into bis much over the years and this may help

LiquidSwords32
07-07-2010, 07:13 PM
Canibus was one of the greatest emcees ever. but the keyword WAS. like the first few guest appearances he made he literally shitted on everybody...... examples. Lost Boyz, Common, Dj Clue. like alot of the shit he said, you would have to rewind it and play it again to get alot the shit he said and then you were like OK, i get it now. but the problem is he never really dropped true classic albums. 2000 b.c., mic, club and rip the jacker were good albums but canibus deserved way better. I mean those were great cds but when he got into the game he should have hooked up with DJ premier right off the bat. regardless though canibus is on another level. its nice to see that he still drops albums on the regular and they are known. I knew he wasn't going to retire like he said he was going to

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-07-2010, 07:36 PM
Canibus was one of the greatest emcees ever. but the keyword WAS. like the first few guest appearances he made he literally shitted on everybody...... examples. Lost Boyz, Common, Dj Clue. like alot of the shit he said, you would have to rewind it and play it again to get alot the shit he said and then you were like OK, i get it now. but the problem is he never really dropped true classic albums. 2000 b.c., mic, club and rip the jacker were good albums but canibus deserved way better. I mean those were great cds but when he got into the game he should have hooked up with DJ premier right off the bat. regardless though canibus is on another level. its nice to see that he still drops albums on the regular and they are known. I knew he wasn't going to retire like he said he was going to

HERE'S PROOF BIS IS THE ILLEST ALIVE NOW AND THEN
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97342
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A 96 TRACK COLLECTION

I mean yeah u can say all that but not allot of albums are shitting on the quality of Rip the Jacker or the illness of For Whom the Beat Tolls, 2000 B.C. or Mic Club or even Melatonin Magik. let ask you this what artist can put out four 11 min 1,000 bar acapellas and have their fan base claimoring for two years of constant stream of mixes b4 you putting out a new album. you can sit back and arm chair quarter back what Bis should have done in the game but reality is he did what he did for better or for worse. C'mon all artist have flaws and sometimes don't live up to their potential but for the most part Bis has

Jragonsoul
07-07-2010, 08:30 PM
I might do that now..........I might actually see if I can write more something longer than 11 minutes...............I might

Undiluted Karma
07-07-2010, 08:47 PM
HERE'S PROOF BIS IS THE ILLEST ALIVE NOW AND THEN
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97342
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A 96 TRACK COLLECTION

I mean yeah u can say all that but not allot of albums are shitting on the quality of Rip the Jacker or the illness of For Whom the Beat Tolls, 2000 B.C. or Mic Club or even Melatonin Magik. let ask you this what artist can put out four 11 min 1,000 bar acapellas and have their fan base claimoring for two years of constant stream of mixes b4 you putting out a new album. you can sit back and arm chair quarter back what Bis should have done in the game but reality is he did what he did for better or for worse. C'mon all artist have flaws and sometimes don't live up to their potential but for the most part Bis has

I liked Melatonin Magik alot, some crazy beats and verses, I personally love "Gold and Bronze Magik" and "Stomp on ya Brain"(Journalist was dope), Lyrically canibus wasnt as good imo as on other albums but the same goes for most artists compared to their older work, especially ones 4+ years old(Mic Club/Rip The Jacker)

regardless Canibus was still good

"Shimmy up the cliffside to show you where Rip died"

peace

tombstone
07-08-2010, 12:52 AM
c of tranquility is dropping soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5c4vdUsek8