PDA

View Full Version : Still lightin fire works and what not.

Lex Lugor
07-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Happy fourth my black niggas! (Little late I guess, but hey its been a busy weekend.)
Anyway, because the fourth ended up landing on a sunday, and what with the ridiculously large mormon population in salt lake (and apparent influence), people ended up celebrating this nations holiday a day early. You see, these kooky whitened folks refrain from participating in any sort of activity, that I have personally witnessed stretch from painting a room, to simply going grocery shopping on sundays (or, "Their day of rest"). Apparently sitting their asses on a fold chair and watching their little white children light sparklers is too strenuous of an activity. Smh, once this shit happened for Halloween and we all celebrated that shit on the thirtieth lmao I swear to god.
Even though I partied for both days, just on the third: I lost twenty dollars playing poker, got drunk off some crown, got stranded at a friends house, refused to pass out and stay the night, insisted that sleep in my own bed by riding a CHILDS bike drunk three miles home at three o'clock in the morning, chain snapped and I ate shit halfway there, split the shit outta some knee-skin (you dont even know), and now, not only am I limping around everywhere like a jackass but im also indebted to a friend for a nice little pedal brake huffy. That was my weekend. How'd yall do?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-06-2010, 03:14 AM
basically the same but instead of th bike it was weed also went to a lil cookout nd had sum good food b4 smokin the L's

Uncle Steezo
07-06-2010, 10:17 AM
my boo turned me into a human cum dispenser for the weekend. me her my sis & my son went to the capitol to watch obama light his bottle rockets.

haD an arsenal of fireworks this year. blew up all types of stuff.