PDA

View Full Version : oxycontin express

yonder
07-06-2010, 01:54 PM
http://current.com/shows/vanguard/91183979_the-oxycontin-express.htm

1000 pills. are you fucking kidding me????

anyone here live in florida?

INF
07-06-2010, 02:12 PM
lmao

"kill em with kindness"

5hundred&one
07-06-2010, 02:33 PM
enjoy your hillbilly heroin, faggits

if ppl were smart, they'd just potentiate weak opiates like hydro and not run the risk of killin themselves or havin gnarly withdrawals.

or if you really wanna go duffy, try chewing on a fentanyl patch. my cousin gave me this patch one time that she'd already been chewing on for the past half hour and I did it for like 5 minutes and it still had my head spinnin. serious shit.

zeppelin2k
07-06-2010, 02:34 PM
its the people's own fault, if you cant handle the drugs, dont take them, same with alcohol

yonder
07-06-2010, 03:04 PM

if ppl were smart, they'd just potentiate weak opiates like hydro and not run the risk of killin themselves or havin gnarly withdrawals.

or if you really wanna go duffy, try chewing on a fentanyl patch. my cousin gave me this patch one time that she'd already been chewing on for the past half hour and I did it for like 5 minutes and it still had my head spinnin. serious shit.

yeah its a mystery to me how they can kill themselves or even get THAT hooked on oxys, even if its among the strongest opiates.

head spinning? like a headache haha?

Teh KillaBee
07-06-2010, 03:08 PM

fentanyl's the shit IMO. I used to get the 50mcg/hr's with the 'goop' inside. Nothing says nodding out at your work Cpu like that. Even wearing them after about 3-4 days straight I'd get all sick and OD wake up in a cold shower with puke on me. Ahhhh, I miss the good ol days

Teh KillaBee
07-06-2010, 03:19 PM
yeah its a mystery to me how they can kill themselves or even get THAT hooked on oxys, even if its among the strongest opiates.

head spinning? like a headache haha?

clearly you've never smoked or snorted an 80, it's fantastic

yonder
07-06-2010, 07:13 PM
nah man whats the point smoking it, its better to snort it or at least healthier haha:D snorted 80mg though but i mean i couldnt get that hooked in my wildest dreams