PDA

View Full Version : i've tried a lot of drugs, but...

DUMBO
07-06-2010, 05:30 PM
I have a naive question:

I want to try cocaine. What are the chances that one or two experiences will lead to an addiction.

I'm pretty good at witholding against other lovely drugs - is this the main thing for such as small, short experience.

Undiluted Karma
07-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Why not just not do it?

Teh KillaBee
07-06-2010, 05:40 PM
you'll be suckin dicks for crack in no time

Undiluted Karma
07-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Take it from INS
Life is hectic with regards to cocaine

Origin™
07-06-2010, 05:49 PM
I've never heard of somebody being addicted to coke after a few trys? in my days clubbing, i would dabble with a couple grams every other weekend, and I never became addict to it, have not had that shit since my late teens, so thats a good 10 years ago, just make sure you get your shit from a reliable person, through people you know, never cop from a stranger.

enjoy your high

Teh KillaBee
07-06-2010, 05:52 PM
most coke nowdays is so chopped up and full of shit that ain't coke.......So make sure you rail an 8ball or more.

DUMBO
07-06-2010, 05:55 PM
actually, i'm planning a trip to peru for fun and was hoping to try both the natural plant and some powder.

Origin™
07-06-2010, 05:58 PM
never been there, so can't really give any advice on that, but I'd of guessed that being out there, the powder would be pretty pure, could be dangerous game coping out those areas tho?

drippie k
07-06-2010, 06:04 PM
i've done it a few times n never got addicted..last time i did it was like 9 months ago..i might get some if spain wins the world cup

INF
07-06-2010, 06:08 PM
snort HARD and DEEP. take it in and feel the experience.

It's all upon your own weakness if you fall prey.

INJECT IT AND YOU WILL STAY WITH IT FOR QUITE SOME TIME

DUMBO
07-06-2010, 06:10 PM
never been there, so can't really give any advice on that, but I'd of guessed that being out there, the powder would be pretty pure, could be dangerous game coping out those areas tho?

could be. i might have to post here by way of the internet services in a peruvian prison.

EAGLE EYE
07-06-2010, 06:20 PM
most coke nowdays is so chopped up and full of shit that ain't coke.......So make sure you rail an 8ball or more.

#1 reason I'd stay away from it.

Reports on the East coast of dirty, dirty chemicals and weird shit like traces of horse antibiotics showing up in it.

INF
07-06-2010, 06:31 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

go look up the true way coke is made.

you need chemicals to extract it from the leaf and put it into powder form.

all that shit about what its stepped on with is irrelevant

thats why you should go ahead and put the shit in a needle because once you put water on it in the spoon and mix it you will see the impurities come out.

shoot the shit up and see what happens.

put it directly in your blood and then tell me if you still wanna play and make threads and shit.

LMFAO

Teh KillaBee
07-06-2010, 07:05 PM
actually, i'm planning a trip to peru for fun and was hoping to try both the natural plant and some powder.

american tourist in a funny land asking for coca? I see no reasons to be concerned, course I think self inflicted GSW's are better than chicken beaks and melted crayons. Go figure.

Peruvian jungle bunny via machete, late in the first round

yonder
07-06-2010, 07:09 PM
snort HARD and DEEP. take it in and feel the experience.

It's all upon your own weakness if you fall prey.

INJECT IT AND YOU WILL STAY WITH IT FOR QUITE SOME TIME

hard and deep? like any powder it will go down in your throat if you snort too hard and it will taste shitty and not do anything good really.

INF
07-06-2010, 07:27 PM
then fuckin shoot the shit.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_E_UyEdeL21k/S2rnyo3ltKI/AAAAAAAABhE/RfkohKgQpzk/s400/360742nurse-holding-hypodermic-needle-posters.jpg

Mumm Ra
07-06-2010, 07:34 PM
as far as addiction goes it usually goes by the person
are you an addictive person? no? then you shouldn't get addicted

INF
07-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Put the needle in your arm once. on some good. tell me what happens.

Mumm Ra
07-06-2010, 07:40 PM
that shit would never happen, never stickin shit in my veins
i been around enough ppl who do it so it's not like i dont have access either
even if it did i highly doubt a person like me would get addicted. actually i kno i wouldnt

INF
07-06-2010, 07:42 PM
you never know anything until you try or experience it first hand. therefore it would be silly to speak upon those types of things without knowing.

you don't know what will happen until it happens is what I am saying.

theDZA
07-06-2010, 07:43 PM
I have a naive question:

I want to try cocaine. What are the chances that one or two experiences will lead to an addiction.

I'm pretty good at witholding against other lovely drugs - is this the main thing for such as small, short experience.

dont worry bowt gettin an addiction

i went for like 2 months sniffin a half gram - a gram every few days when we were going to clubs

n when i couldn't afford it anymore i stopped lol haven't fdone it in about 3 months n do not feel any need to run out n mug someone for drug money lol

but everyone is different

djskillz
07-06-2010, 07:45 PM
I know someone who used to shoot the shit. Dude was a cokehead for sure. Then I know this other guy who started sniffin and moved onto crack. Then meth. Then more coke. Then oxys. Then Vicodin. Dude was fucked to say the least.

INF
07-06-2010, 07:50 PM
ahhhhh

smoking the pwder.

some call it "chasing the dragon"

hahahahahahahaha

whether you smoke crack out of a pipe or throw it in blunts

or you smoke your pills off of aluminum

orrrr you smoke speed off of glass or aluminum

all of these , try them once and really good. not on no pussy shit. don't just Clinton hit the shit and don't inhale. HIT IT and HIT IT GOOD.

then tell me if you never went back for one more taste.

you a god damn lie

lmao

NIKLZ
07-06-2010, 07:54 PM

Uncle Steezo
07-06-2010, 07:56 PM
i've been snorting for 15 years and i ain't hooked.

INF
07-06-2010, 07:56 PM
rpaonSDPw7Y

"bring his own needles"

:)9:(

Got more lyrics than the church got 'Ooh Lords'
And he hold the mic and your attention like two swords
Or even one with two blades on it
Hey you, don't touch the mic like it's AIDS on it
It's like the end to the means
Fucked type of message that sends to the fiends
That's why he brings his own needles

food for thought
07-06-2010, 07:59 PM
you'll be alright man, especially if u dont have an addictive personality likeu said.

just dont do it too much, know your limit.

if u feel yourself really getting into it, just stop doing it. just know how to control yourself basiclly, ull be alright

only do that shit when u party though. that shit aint all that.

INF
07-06-2010, 08:02 PM
http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y345/infinitythagod/doombeonit.jpg

INF
07-06-2010, 08:04 PM
you'll be alright man, especially if u dont have an addictive personality likeu said.

just dont do it too much, know your limit.

if u feel yourself really getting into it, just stop doing it. just know how to control yourself basiclly, ull be alright

only do that shit when u party though. that shit aint all that.

yeah

just set limits for yourself and don't break them and you will be just fine. human nature isn't encoded with the will to break rules and pattern at all.long as you got a hold on it then you are ok.:thumbup:

Professor Poopsnagle
07-06-2010, 08:06 PM
http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/dickinasock.jpg?t=1278461197

INF
07-06-2010, 08:09 PM
so

you are using 9 huh

I want to hear this jew project

Professor Poopsnagle
07-06-2010, 08:14 PM
Hahaha! I just noticed how complimenting the song I'm listening to is to my avatar. Jew Projec is 30 drum lay outs that are all mastered over the past 6 months. It's called Jew Projec because I began sampling some Israeli song and tried to make it into a Project Pat kinda song and failed horribly. It's my basic set when I layer drums over newfound samples.

INF
07-06-2010, 08:15 PM
9vt15CGG1T8

Professor Poopsnagle
07-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Backpacker lol

76q5A3snrws

INF
07-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Backpacker lol

76q5A3snrws

hahahah

NICE

aH2RcyaGFa4

rip hip-hop

INF
07-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Backpacker lol

76q5A3snrws

seriously though that is GOLD at like 2 min and some change :dead:

SKAMPOE
07-06-2010, 08:36 PM
smh at all these smart dumb niggaz

its not about gettin addicted, its about how raw of a mother fucker u are once the come down kicks in..

coke only gets u high on that first bump, every thing else after that is to maintain the numbness and avoid that come down...

INF
07-06-2010, 08:38 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhh quiet skamp

Professor Poopsnagle
07-06-2010, 08:39 PM
I wake up to that Izvir shit. At 0:14 I'm adjusting my morning wood to fit into my pants. That's my shit right there. Can't sample it though cause it's too drum heavy. Realness.

eHgY9Lq1Wig

When I play this in my car with the window open and I'm in a traffic jam again, I see people nodding their head to this and thinking 'damn, my music sucks, fuck a some Phil Collins what's this shit called'

INF
07-06-2010, 08:45 PM
I wake up to that Izvir shit. At 0:14 I'm adjusting my morning wood to fit into my pants. That's my shit right there. Can't sample it though cause it's too drum heavy. Realness.

eHgY9Lq1Wig

When I play this in my car with the window open and I'm in a traffic jam again, I see people nodding their head to this and thinking 'damn, my music sucks, fuck a some Phil Collins what's this shit called'

hahahaha

Seen :Y

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Cokes gay, do E. Coke pretty much just makes you hyper and pumped. Rolls makes you feel good. Or be traditional like a civilized person and abuse the lug.

SL33
07-07-2010, 11:15 AM
wherever you buy it, you'll probably get some cut cocaine, unless you're familiar with some rap/pop/movie star or druglord.

few snorts a month will not make you an addict. but why would you do it anyway
? stick to ghostface and raekwon, no homo.

if u are really going to Peru, you gotta try that coka tea. it's just an ordinary tea, but the fact the tea is made of coka leaf makes it cool to drink.

SKAMPOE
07-07-2010, 01:57 PM
does it get u fucked up? i'd drink it...

SKAMPOE
07-07-2010, 04:22 PM
http://spaceghetto.org/images/gdx42.jpg
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/25121/

SL33
07-07-2010, 05:09 PM

maybe slightly

Teh KillaBee
07-08-2010, 05:14 PM

you can also make a low grade opium drink from poppy seeds from an organic store. Boil 1lb poppy seeds in a 2 quart pan for about a half hour n shit. Strain and add some Raspberry tea + lots of sugar. We call it brown drank. Ultimately it's about as potent as a low grade soma.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-08-2010, 05:26 PM
yea, dude lets talk about drugs man...sweet duuuuuude

snapple
07-08-2010, 05:48 PM
wow its 2010 and you've never tried cocaine and you've used other drugs? what are you 13?

dad
07-08-2010, 05:49 PM
dude , im 16 , i did coke once . that was it , end of story . its a gay ass drug .

SKAMPOE
07-08-2010, 07:26 PM
yea, dude lets talk about drugs man...sweet duuuuuude
hahahahahahahhaha^ u friggin square

you can also make a low grade opium drink from poppy seeds from an organic store. Boil 1lb poppy seeds in a 2 quart pan for about a half hour n shit. Strain and add some Raspberry tea + lots of sugar. We call it brown drank. Ultimately it's about as potent as a low grade soma.
yo i also heard that^

and have u heard about the rye bread made into lsd? boil rye bread or sum shit and they make lsd from it lol

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-08-2010, 07:32 PM
Why not just not do it?

co-sign all these fucking weirdo's thinking cocaine is cool smh

etze
07-11-2010, 05:48 PM
most cocaine dealers just sell marbles nowadays
thats kinda dangerous especially when u shoot cocaine [speedballs etc..]
btw drugs suck, better find another way to "escape" world

food for thought
07-11-2010, 06:03 PM
hahahahahahahhaha^ u friggin square

yo i also heard that^

and have u heard about the rye bread made into lsd? boil rye bread or sum shit and they make lsd from it lol

i havent heard that im a have to look it up. you can use rye grain seeds to grow mushrooms though. im bout to try it soon matter of fact. very soon i was studying up on it a little bit recently

have yall heard of Syrian Rue seeds? its a bunch of seeds, you boil it in water and drink the shit.

Its a MAOI inhibitor. its makes phsychedlic trips stronger and they say you can use it with just about any drug to make it stronger - i think its mainly plant based drugs though like phsychedelics, saliva and shit even weed.

they say thats the plant they were talking about when we hear about "Soma" use in history

im bout to get a big ass bag of it so i can use it with my mushrooms. i might try it with salivia and weeds too

SKAMPOE
07-11-2010, 07:06 PM
good luck... if it aint come wiff da weed then it just doesnt get shmoked

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-11-2010, 08:11 PM
YO i heard of sum new shit frm my dude in NY called "fanta" or sum shit he says its like an orangish dust kinda thing or summin nd u put it in the blunt nd it gets u 1000000x more fucked up any1 kno wat this is? my nigga says they roll it with the blunt all the time in the BX

snapple
07-11-2010, 10:04 PM
^^nobody is doing that...at least nobody i know....

i don't really hang out with crackheads though.....

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-11-2010, 10:10 PM

do u know what it is? because its not crack and u probably haave no friends either way...

DUMBO
07-11-2010, 10:11 PM

you should start.

snapple
07-11-2010, 10:21 PM
do u know what it is? because its not crack and u probably haave no friends either way...

friends are played out anyway......

no i don't but i'm gonna try and find out now and report back to you....

you're gonna make me look stooopid huh?

"fanta....u kno...the orange powder u mix in ur blunt"

DUMBO
07-11-2010, 10:28 PM
they call it the "infantalizer" in my area. two puffs of that and you going back to pissing your youself and slobbering on your shirt.