PDA

View Full Version : gobble gobble (wimmen of wucorp if you exist, pls enter)

DUMBO
07-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Just letting you know that we will cheat on your if you don't swallow our cum

It's just a matter of time so get over your stupid "apprehension" and deal with it (the cock smear, that is)

DUMBO
07-06-2010, 04:52 PM
and after you're done, pls shut your cock holster. we are trying to rest and don't need to hear about your stupid gripes with your whore friends.

ALCATRAZ
07-06-2010, 05:03 PM
bet dub this thread was sponsored by tsa's testosterone thread... dont b mad whoights

DUMBO
07-06-2010, 05:46 PM
i'm not whoight and this thread was a public service announcement for the ladies.

check two
07-06-2010, 06:07 PM
If a fat girl doesn't swallow, what purpose does she have sexually?

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2010, 07:12 PM
LOL @ check

Dumbo or whatever ur name is..u ever been sucked off? Cause I'm getting a no vibe from u duke.

DUMBO
07-06-2010, 07:46 PM
LOL @ check

Dumbo or whatever ur name is..u ever been sucked off? Cause I'm getting a no vibe from u duke.

ya ok

don't make up corny responses to avoid the truth. i'm only telling the truth.

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Ha. It's not true. Maybe in ur mind it is, but in reality it's not. Sorry.

TSA
07-06-2010, 08:01 PM
no dude, it's true. like i wouldn't want my GIRL to swallow, but if your just fuckin and you think its gonna go anywhere and you're not doing stuff that other bitches are doing then that shit's called the inability to compete.

queen my pm box is clear

Uncle Steezo
07-06-2010, 08:29 PM
in the right orgasmic state of mind a chick will drink your cum or plead for it deposited on the face on the ass in the ass or in her cereal.

Living-jism
07-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Ha ha, it's good for you all anyways! Ungrateful prudes! Unfortunetly for yall, buddhists will only let one honey have it! So be happy while there are all these giving playahz out there lol!

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2010, 08:39 PM
I'm saying that it was stated that this has to be done or a man will cheat. That isn't true. I think if it is something ur girl enjoys, then ok. But I'm sure a man isn't going to cheat on his girl b/c she won't suck him off. If she gives head, dang then just sex her after.

Uncle Steezo
07-06-2010, 08:48 PM
i don't like to cum off of head if i'm going to fuck immediately after.

SKAMPOE
07-06-2010, 08:49 PM
and after you're done, pls shut your cock holster. we are trying to rest and don't need to hear about your stupid gripes with your whore friends.

http://pic-e.imagefap.com/images/full/43/164/1646623298.jpg
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/362/applaud.gif

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2010, 08:52 PM
i don't like to cum off of head if i'm going to fuck immediately after.

Exactly! Cause then u gotta get hard again. Suck then fuck then if u like pull and suck off or whatever ur pleasure.

SKAMPOE
07-06-2010, 09:01 PM
who was it that busts nuts by elbowing their torso? some one here fessed up to that a long time ago, i was ROFLMAO then and now too

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2010, 09:04 PM
I don't know but roll the video. Ha.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-06-2010, 09:08 PM
Exactly! Cause then u gotta get hard again. Suck then fuck then if u like pull and suck off or whatever ur pleasure.
I actually prefer head and cumming then cuddle then fuck. Makes the fucking last longer too.

Uncle Steezo
07-06-2010, 09:10 PM
http://pic-e.imagefap.com/images/full/43/164/1646623298.jpg

BLAcKULA??

SKAMPOE
07-06-2010, 09:14 PM
who else...cant u smell the eskimo pie in the air?

Queen Of Poetry
07-06-2010, 09:19 PM
I actually prefer head and cumming then cuddle then fuck. Makes the fucking last longer too.

Look at u all sensative with the cuddle. Brought a tear to my eye.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Ha ha, it's good for you all anyways! Ungrateful prudes! Unfortunetly for yall, buddhists will only let one honey have it! So be happy while there are all these giving playahz out there lol!

Buddhism is like Catholicism. Pretty much exactly in every way. Only Buddhism is seen as cool because it's foreign and catholicism is seen as uncool because its ingrained in western society.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-06-2010, 09:31 PM
Look at u all sensative with the cuddle. Brought a tear to my eye.
Underneath this hardbodied Aryan thundergod I'm really a sensitive man who ejaculates tears and enjoys hugging and kissing.

Uncle Steezo
07-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Buddhism is like Catholicism. Pretty much exactly in every way.
yup i totally see that considering how buddhists eat the flesh and drink the blood of buddah n whatnot.

DUMBO
07-07-2010, 06:29 AM
I'm saying that it was stated that this has to be done or a man will cheat. That isn't true. I think if it is something ur girl enjoys, then ok. But I'm sure a man isn't going to cheat on his girl b/c she won't suck him off. If she gives head, dang then just sex her after.

of course, it's true.

if you want to test this one, in your next relationship ask the guy what he likes in bed. now don't do any of it. and see where you end up.

he won't necessarily even rationalize his cheating as this when he's cheating on you. but he will cheat on you - that is certain.

remember that close to 40% of men admit to cheating on their wives. the other 60% are getting dealt with properly, except for the fraction who lied in the survey.

if i want a girl to eat shit sammichs and she wants the relationship to work she better learn to love eat shit sammichs.

Queen Of Poetry
07-07-2010, 09:06 AM
of course, it's true.

if you want to test this one, in your next relationship ask the guy what he likes in bed. now don't do any of it. and see where you end up.

he won't necessarily even rationalize his cheating as this when he's cheating on you. but he will cheat on you - that is certain.

remember that close to 40% of men admit to cheating on their wives. the other 60% are getting dealt with properly, except for the fraction who lied in the survey.

if i want a girl to eat shit sammichs and she wants the relationship to work she better learn to love eat shit sammichs.

Ok now I'm confused. U began the thread with men will cheat if u don't suck them off...........now ur saying that if u don't do what a man wants he will cheat..........

Yes I know that a man will cheat if he doesn't get what he wants and so will a woman..........don't think for one second that a woman ain't gonna cheat. Please, we get offered dick at least 7 times in one day so we have our pick of the litter (so to speak).

My comments were regarding u stating that basically if women don't suck they man off that man will cheat and I still don't believe that is true.

DUMBO
07-07-2010, 09:26 AM
Ok now I'm confused. U began the thread with men will cheat if u don't suck them off...........now ur saying that if u don't do what a man wants he will cheat..........

Yes I know that a man will cheat if he doesn't get what he wants and so will a woman..........don't think for one second that a woman ain't gonna cheat. Please, we get offered dick at least 7 times in one day so we have our pick of the litter (so to speak).

My comments were regarding u stating that basically if women don't suck they man off that man will cheat and I still don't believe that is true.

sure something like that. the point of the thread is about gobbling and monogamy. maybe you're right and a small number of men will remain with a non-gobbler, but they are statistically insignificant. i was only trying to help.

sometimes a public service announcement is hard to take. like sometimes you have to show a nail jutting out of a child's eyeball to emphasize that children shouldn't play with nail-guns. likewise, threading and posting is a dangerous game.

nevertheless, you are right that many dicks are circling the pig's nest. they circle and fuck; but if you shall not gobble, they will leave. maybe that is ok with you but i know that many wendas don't want to be left - it's part of their dna. this thread was made to support a more monogamous america - but some ppl just don't have those morals. fair enough.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-07-2010, 09:35 AM

Actually all a guy cares about is that you spend as little time together as possible and that you aren't interfering with his schedule. Realistically you should never call your guy, he'll call you when he wants to see you. That way you can bitch less, he can have more time with the guys, and your relationship will last. Like if he wants to chill he'll call you. He's not waiting for your calls, he's dreading them. Text messaging is the savior of men. He can text you "Bang" and know that you'll be over in 20 minutes.

That's what a guy wants in terms of control. He doesn't care about much, he just wants to be the one managing your time together, because it's not healthy for him to be together too much.

Queen Of Poetry
07-07-2010, 09:37 AM
sure something like that. the point of the thread is about gobbling and monogamy. maybe you're right and a small number of men will remain with a non-gobbler, but they are statistically insignificant. i was only trying to help.

sometimes a public service announcement is hard to take. like sometimes you have to show a nail jutting out of a child's eyeball to emphasize that children shouldn't play with nail-guns. likewise, threading and posting is a dangerous game.

nevertheless, you are right that many dicks are circling the pig's nest. they circle and fuck; but if you shall not gobble, they will leave. maybe that is ok with you but i know that many wendas don't want to be left - it's part of their dna. this thread was made to support a more monogamous america - but some ppl just don't have those morals. fair enough.

Ok great analogy with the nail gun **kudos** I loved that.

dicks r circling the pig's nest???? That's a twisted way to look at........

some people just don't morals???? Woah. K man. Whatever.

U lost 2 cool points with the last 2 comments.

DUMBO
07-07-2010, 09:49 AM
tell me how can i get those cool points back?

Professor Poopsnagle
07-07-2010, 09:56 AM
http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/1278464557202.gif?t=1278514536

I'll just leave this here.

Queen Of Poetry
07-07-2010, 09:58 AM
Actually all a guy cares about is that you spend as little time together as possible and that you aren't interfering with his schedule. Realistically you should never call your guy, he'll call you when he wants to see you. That way you can bitch less, he can have more time with the guys, and your relationship will last. Like if he wants to chill he'll call you. He's not waiting for your calls, he's dreading them. Text messaging is the savior of men. He can text you "Bang" and know that you'll be over in 20 minutes.

That's what a guy wants in terms of control. He doesn't care about much, he just wants to be the one managing your time together, because it's not healthy for him to be together too much.

Ha. WOW. Men have no control in a relationship. None. Zero. Be honest........who wears the real pants in a relationship? The woman. And trust me, we don't want to talk to our men like that. Niggas be saying stupid shit and getting u all pissed off. U wanna hear ur lady bitch less? THINK BEFORE U SPEAK!!!!!!! Don't just say the first thing that comes to ur mind b/c 9 times out of 10 that shit is the wrong thing to say.

And for real for real..........we wanna see a man when we need him. The garbage needs taken out, need a bug killed, light bulb needs to changed oh when we want some dick. Other than that, we good.

DUMBO
07-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Ha. WOW. Men have no control in a relationship. None. Zero. Be honest........who wears the real pants in a relationship? The woman. And trust me, we don't want to talk to our men like that. Niggas be saying stupid shit and getting u all pissed off. U wanna hear ur lady bitch less? THINK BEFORE U SPEAK!!!!!!! Don't just say the first thing that comes to ur mind b/c 9 times out of 10 that shit is the wrong thing to say.

And for real for real..........we wanna see a man when we need him. The garbage needs taken out, need a bug killed, light bulb needs to changed oh when we want some dick. Other than that, we good.

If that were the case, you wouldn't be phoning us at all hours of the day to talk your shit.

Wimmen love and need men more than men love or need wimmen. seen?

Queen Of Poetry
07-07-2010, 10:55 AM
tell me how can i get those cool points back?

If that were the case, you wouldn't be phoning us at all hours of the day to talk your shit.

Wimmen love and need men more than men love or need wimmen. seen?

First I did a multiquote (never knew how to do that before so high five to me)

Ha. I don't know what kind of women u mess with. So u don't call ur woman like that? U only call her when u something to eat or some sex huh and she is there for u? SMH

2 more cool points gone

DUMBO
07-07-2010, 11:38 AM
fuck. lucky i started with 15,000

Queen Of Poetry
07-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Hahahahahaha

Ur a hot mess!

DUMBO
07-07-2010, 01:47 PM
Hahahahahaha

Ur a hot mess!

I emit a hot mess all over your pretty blue dress.

gobble gobble

Queen Of Poetry
07-07-2010, 01:55 PM
I emit a hot mess all over your pretty blue dress.

gobble gobble

Bill? R u Bill Clinton? Ha.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-07-2010, 04:08 PM

I don't mind if the girls "in charge." As long as it doesn't effect me in a negative way. Like if she wants to go out, what the fuck do I care. If she wants shit she can say we're doing shit. But she better not expect me to ask her to do shit that I don't want to do and get mad at me if I don't.

Like if something is so fucking important she can set it up. Girls need to be less passive aggressive. They don't ask for something then they get mad. It's like I'm trying to hang with a girl the other day and I go down to the beach and shit and shes complaining that we're not doing anything and I'm like "What more does going to the beach on a hot sunny day require to satisfy you?" and it's just ridiculous. If I'm happy lying on the seawall half asleep why can't she be?

Sluts.