PDA

View Full Version : rofl

narc
07-07-2010, 10:23 AM
LxdaE4aWHfQ

food for thought
07-07-2010, 10:35 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhh hhhhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahhaah

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

food for thought
07-07-2010, 10:39 AM
ahahahahahaah we need a gif of this RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

ahaha yo look when the dude starts to creep up behind him LOL and the expression on the niggas face when he gets close enough the camera sees him LOL

this shit is fucking hilaaaa rious

and the song at the end is funny as fuck too lol

ah man the shit made my day

narc
07-07-2010, 11:01 AM
lol @ how he walks to his car in shame

INF
07-07-2010, 02:38 PM
wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahah

I've done dudes like that before to their face and they fuckin stepped just like that. I will for the life of me never know what could keep a man from striking back after another man put their hands on them. mf's is pussy.

wasnt even like he got clicked on , he could went toe to toe but dude walks off to his ride like a bitch.

thats some sad shit.

right out in the street to

niggas said fuck the tinned goods section of the corner store.

right out side for grandma patterson and them to catch a glimpse hahahahahahah

fuckin lil sally on her tricycle down the street and shit ...watching shame in it's finest form.boy I tell ya

dret.izm
07-08-2010, 12:21 AM
there goes his rap career...

dude should of swung back.. if he managed to take out dreadhead it would of been a "CHEAP SHOTTER GETS SONNED!" situation.

but the dude was wearing tight jeans anyway, deserved the slap

Uncle Steezo
07-08-2010, 12:39 AM
shut the fuck up boy!

bwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahah!!!!

EAGLE EYE
07-08-2010, 12:44 AM
lol

good to see hiphop is once again policing itself

djskillz
07-08-2010, 12:57 AM
lmao. video of the day.

dad
07-08-2010, 01:13 AM
lmfao . someone find out more about the victim !

djskillz
07-08-2010, 01:20 AM
that look on the other guy's face is priceless. biggest smile as he's about to land the slap

MAYOR QUIMBY
07-08-2010, 01:20 AM
I wish that monkey nigger in the white shirt got AIDS. Didn't even crack a smile, I wish he would do that to me.

Uncle Steezo
07-08-2010, 02:45 AM
bitch, your faggit ass wouldn't do shit either. i bet even if i double-slapped you and your momma you'd prolly just cry.

SKAMPOE
07-08-2010, 04:10 AM
ahahhahahahahahahah^

theDZA
07-08-2010, 05:42 AM
hahaha

shit that was a fucking SLAP!!! lol

Poison Flowerz!
07-08-2010, 07:31 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhh hhhhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahhaah

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

INF
07-08-2010, 12:16 PM
I wish that monkey nigger in the white shirt got AIDS. Didn't even crack a smile, I wish he would do that to me.

shuuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuup :nonono:

you woulda asked if dude needed his dick sucked by you just so he woulda stopped hitting you.you a bitch and you know it. lmfao

these fggts here man .:nonono:

food for thought
07-08-2010, 12:37 PM

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/emperorles/wwww.jpg

INF
07-08-2010, 12:45 PM
yeah ^^^ and throw in those quotes where he wanted to hug and kiss a man and feel a man inside of him and vice verse.

IrOnMaN
07-08-2010, 01:05 PM

Ok. There's no need to be racist at all. Just chill.

Wow at the video. I thought it was kind of cowardly for the guy in the white shirt to hit him from behind. Damn!

RALPH WIGGUM
07-08-2010, 01:09 PM
haha

http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=862600 (http://www.gifsoup.com/view/862600/rapper-slap.html)

INF
07-08-2010, 01:15 PM
it wasn't cowardly cuz he didnt sucker slap him.sure dude didnt see the slap coming but that was for the laughs of it.

Dude sat there and told him to shake but also asked if he wanted to do something about it.

IrOnMaN
07-08-2010, 01:20 PM
it wasn't cowardly cuz he didnt sucker slap him.sure dude didnt see the slap coming but that was for the laughs of it.

Dude sat there and told him to shake but also asked if he wanted to do something about it.

I understand what you're saying BUT the guy hit him from behind. It's like he wasn't man enough to slap him face to face. That's how I see it.

INF
07-08-2010, 01:34 PM
looks like the were face to face once dude got up off the ground.lol

seriously , who (besides a bitch) gets hit or attacked and then doesn't attack back???

that shit is just reflex to me. I don't understand how somebody's reflexes wouldn't be to stomp back.cmon now. them two where about the same size. it could have turned into a fair one but dude was too puss.

I'm sure that the dude who slapped knew how puss that mf was.

IrOnMaN
07-08-2010, 01:44 PM
looks like the were face to face once dude got up off the ground.lol

seriously , who (besides a bitch) gets hit or attacked and then doesn't attack back???

that shit is just reflex to me. I don't understand how somebody's reflexes wouldn't be to stomp back.cmon now. them two where about the same size. it could have turned into a fair one but dude was too puss.

I'm sure that the dude who slapped knew how puss that mf was.

That doesn't cloud the fact that the guy hit him from behind. That's a cowardly move, regardless of the person. Plus, the guy is childish and silly. What if they were to fight? I will bet you my paycheck that his boys would've jumped in, judging from the look of things in the video. In my opinion, the guy is a trouble maker and a coward.

SKAMPOE
07-08-2010, 02:30 PM
I understand what you're saying BUT the guy hit him from behind. It's like he wasn't man enough to slap him face to face. That's how I see it.
yea i gotta second this^

shit was too funny, and yung blood is more of a bitch nigga for just sittin there holdin his face lol

INF
07-08-2010, 03:56 PM
his boys asked him why he was trippin on dude. It would have been a fair one.

food for thought
07-08-2010, 06:55 PM
yea he shuda mallywopped him. they were the same size n erthing. he coulda got his

SKAMPOE
07-08-2010, 07:01 PM
im sure if he wouldnt had gotten his brain rocked so vigorously he could have reacted more godly, but after his brain rattling inthere like that lmao im sure he had some sort of memory lapse or sum shit medical.....well for the sake of his rapper career lol

narc
07-08-2010, 07:32 PM
uIuvZXuSAJY

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-08-2010, 09:52 PM
that look on the other guy's face is priceless. biggest smile as he's about to land the slap

lmao thts what made it so funny and tht was a hard as slap too like u know tht shit stung haha...he even got a chance to compose himself idk y sum niggas like tht i wud rather fight back nd get my ass beat then do sum homo shit like just walk away...

But yea i lol'd hard nd the song topped it off nice