PDA

View Full Version : J-Kwon HAHA!

MANISH
10-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Eyo.
What happend to this cat?
Not beacuse that i care very much but i find it amusing.
Some acts just pops up and some just flops.
To me j-kwon and (for example) mike jones are the same. But yall americans seems to buy everything.
And what was that other niggas name, the one that tried to jump out a window but ended up picking something in his eye. He had a song where he sang "i like that,
i like that". Jermaine Dupri & Chingy were in the video.

Whatever.
Peace

KBOS
10-08-2005, 09:08 PM
Eyo.
To me j-kwon and (for example) mike jones are the same. But yall americans seems to buy everything.
And what was that other niggas name, the one that tried to jump out a window but ended up picking something in his eye. He had a song where he sang "i like that,

Whatever.
Peace
yo I know who your talking about, I think chopped his eye out or something because of something he read in the bible. Crazy mother fucker

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-08-2005, 11:35 PM
yo I know who your talking about, I think chopped his eye out or something because of something he read in the bible. Crazy mother fucker
thats houston, i heard two sides of the story,1 was of him stickin a straw in his eye and pokin it out, the 2nd was a knife and he gourged it out.when he tried to jump off a balcony in a england hotel (36 chambers must of seen him do it,lol), but his bodyguard grabbed him, and he threw him in a closet for he dont jump out and he locked him,but there was a straw or a knife in there, and he took out his eye. there is also a picture of how his eye was after he took it out,shitz fuckin disgustin, and mad graphic, if you look for that shit online,be warned its gross, it looks like when you squash a grape,itz mad nasty.

brown_dogg
10-09-2005, 12:23 AM
yea man i saw that pic too. fucking nasty. i've never seen a nastier blend of brown, yellow, green, and red in my life.

Kennings
10-09-2005, 02:42 AM
fucken nasty...I heard nigga was on acid or some shit

wu-unit
10-09-2005, 06:41 AM
i dunn what happened to j-kwon he was a shit cunt anyway

Sifu Dragon
10-09-2005, 07:56 AM
Eyo.

Whatever.
Peace

dead

IRONMAN GFK
10-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Eyo.
But yall americans seems to buy everything.

lol

houston seems to have recovered, he was in europe a few weeks ago.. im wondering if he covers his eye too now, like slick rick

InfamousRD
10-09-2005, 01:53 PM
here is houstons pic kinda nasty

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/84/1520/400/houston.jpg

Unforgiven
10-09-2005, 01:59 PM
i got nastier shit saved on my harddrive, gangstas got some weak stomachs ;)