PDA

View Full Version : So is Greece a "Failed State"

TSA
07-09-2010, 03:58 AM
is it official?

every now and then, assholes in canada like to make failed state index about countries that are growing faster then their own

i was wonder if Greece is now a failed state, im not seeing anything on google and this clearly points out the racism of international statistics taking

shlong blowemp.

TSA
07-09-2010, 04:00 AM
im seeing opinion blawgz saying they are though

nothing affish.

any greek queers or europeans wanna elaborate on what's going on from a non wikipedia point-o-view

Edgar Erebus
07-09-2010, 06:54 AM
They got in debt over their heads, threatened to ruin the value of euro and now everyone is bailing them out.

Nothing special.

You did the same thing when General Motors and them assholes wanted to bankrupt.

DUMBO
07-09-2010, 06:59 AM
actually, the canadian economy's growth has been pretty good considering what's happening to its trading partners. secondly, you are never going to find extremely high growth rates in developed economies because the growth rate is proportional to the size of the economy.

it's easy to add 10% growth in the form of a small increase in production and trade in an economy with a tiny gdp and high unemployment (i.e. room to grow) than in a massive economy where most of the factors of production are already employed.

anyways, canadians are dick-rods, that's for sure.

SKAMPOE
07-09-2010, 07:17 AM
http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/blog/conanbaby.png

etze
07-09-2010, 10:40 AM
greece started to be a Failed state since 1980s ..

drippie k
07-09-2010, 06:42 PM
greece has always been fucked up. prolly the most dangerous place to be in europe besides romania

EAGLE EYE
07-09-2010, 06:46 PM
I heard dried boy-boy semen coats the shores of this place called Greece.

Edgar Erebus
07-09-2010, 07:22 PM
There was this Macedonian guy who used to work with my pops. When we went to Greece, all he told us was: "When you're out there, don't ever turn your back to anyone."

TSA
07-09-2010, 07:30 PM
damn, i guess that shit's called real.

you know i dont think these megastates like the EU are the way to go like everyone is trying to act like they are.

cause all that will end up doing is having well off countries sink and shitty ones raise then sink again with everyone on board cause they're shitty for a reason.

NAFTA already did damage to the US and wonders for mexico.
i dont see the point unless you're the poor country its self.
i think the future is in micro states like Hong Kong and Singapore.

it's easier to care for ppl if your focus is on 1 city and easier to keep your shit in gear. Singapore can actually enforce a no spitting policy.