PDA

View Full Version : Every country is a reflection of its people

TSA
07-09-2010, 03:19 AM
r3al talk.

americans- Paranoid, hardworking, optimistic, simple with values learned from van dam movies.
america- a country with more bombs then people and mad loot trying to save the world but causing way more collateral damage (even though we all know collateral damage doesn't count)

nigerians- disorganized, rowdy, shitty priorities,
nigeria-a disorganized country with probably the most Hummers per capita then anywhere in the world and no roads to drive them on.

french- lazy, complacent, leisurely haters with a flare for the gay side.
france- a welfare state that's still prone to more riots then any other country in its class of development with extraordinary cheeses and wines

italians- see jersey shore
italy- jersey shore

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-09-2010, 03:34 AM
cheese is the shit..other then tht..idk...but every country is a reflection of its ppl bcuz the ppl make it tht way..never ending cycle nd ish

Jin10304
07-09-2010, 04:21 AM
found out 3 of em jersey shore people arent even Italian lol

DUMBO
07-09-2010, 04:27 AM
found out 3 of em jersey shore people arent even Italian lol

yep, but in the same way that wiggas are criticized in a way that shits on black ppl. the non-italian guidos in jersey shore should be seen as children of the wops. which they, of course, are.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-09-2010, 05:30 AM
Really Daryl???

REALLY?!!

SKAMPOE
07-09-2010, 06:21 AM
r3al talk.

americans- Paranoid, hardworking, optimistic, simple with values learned from van dam movies.
america- a country with more bombs then people and mad loot trying to save the world but causing way more collateral damage (even though we all know collateral damage doesn't count)

nigerians- disorganized, rowdy, shitty priorities,
nigeria-a disorganized country with probably the most Hummers per capita then anywhere in the world and no roads to drive them on.

france- a welfare state that's still prone to more riots then any other country in its class of development with extraordinary cheeses and wines

italians- see jersey shore
italy- jersey shore
hahahahahahahahahahah

drippie k
07-09-2010, 05:52 PM
here's how i see it...

america - self-important, shady with some good intentions but has been fucking up in the last 30-40 yrs.
americans - self-righteous, proudly ignorant with a strong can-do, everyone-else-should-stfu attitude

spain - culturally proud professional procrastinator...reminds me of a pothead with goals and a lot going for him..but would rather just kick it instead, doing the minimum to keep himself on his feet
spaniards - also culturally proud, self-reliant, moderate workers who can't wait till siesta rolls around so they can go home, smoke a hash joint, drink wine or beer and take a nap then go back to work, fuck around for the next 2 hrs, go back home, watch soccer and get drunk off wine or rum till 5 am

TSA
07-09-2010, 07:19 PM
hahahahahahahahahahah
real talk. i think black americans get their nigger rich dna from nigerians

1. 2nd largest movie industry in the world and no studios
2. africas largest amusement park and no electricity
3. police with AKs and no bullets
4. largest newspaper media in africa and mass illiteracy
5. going to church to pray for god to kill your enemies and give you material things
6. most accomplished international peace keeping force in africa and one of the most accomplished in the world and places in your own country that are full blown war zones
7. technically almost 0 unemployment and mass unemployment at the same time
8. internet fraud capital of the world and no reliable internet
9. six largest oil exporter in the world and largest oil importer in africa

only place in the world where 4 out of 7 of your dead broke impoverished uncles have been millionaires at least twice in their lives and went back to being broke in the village insulting children

at the hotel i was at at the nigerian reunion that place just turned into fucking owerri market. niggas talking way too fucking loud, arguing, selling shit, wearing cheap cologne, getting lost, threatening each other, insulting each others 'faddas'. that when i realized, dude, this shits in the blood.

TSA
07-09-2010, 07:23 PM
the poorest, most illiterate, poverty sticken, resourceless tribe is the one in power and the rich well educated globally connected secert society havin oil controlling tribes are the oppressed minorities. i can go on for days, the place and ppl make no fucking sense unless your there

SKAMPOE
07-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Puerto Rico is just a ghetto gangsta mentality, every one from the elder to the youth are all one in the same mentally, we all talk the same like all our slang is the same so we dont have that where the kids n the elders cant relate....the thing is that every one wants to put theire fam on so the corruption grows to a crazy level....

EAGLE EYE
07-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Puerto Rico is just a ghetto gangsta mentality, every one from the elder to the youth are all one in the same mentally, we all talk the same like all our slang is the same so we dont have that where the kids n the elders cant relate....the thing is that every one wants to put theire fam on so the corruption grows to a crazy level....

Sounds like the culture is still in it's infancy and will be for some time. Just like the Nigerians.

Quantum Chaos seems to be in full effect.

TSA
07-09-2010, 09:37 PM
same with nigeria, i think its a major reason non white countries suffer from corruption so much.
white ppl dont have families so they dont have to worry about it but in nigeria everyones always trying to put their whole fuckin village on.

you start a business you only hire family, politics, family, it's ridiculous, and they'll be unqualified as fuck too.

its to the point that if a member of my family gets arrested for anything we go and burn down the police station fuckin 200 niggas deep. so a lot of families are immune to the law based on how many unemployed men they have lol.

its cool though cause criminals dont fuck with us either and when one of us fucks up legally we deal with it ourselves.

TSA
07-09-2010, 09:39 PM
i would rather them be in their infancy then be in their 'adulthood' and have a funeral with 2 ppl there that have to go to work in the morning.

beautifulrock
07-09-2010, 10:02 PM
absolutely not.

You are an idiot TSA

EAGLE EYE
07-09-2010, 10:03 PM
same with nigeria, i think its a major reason non white countries suffer from corruption so much.
white ppl dont have families so they dont have to worry about it but in nigeria everyones always trying to put their whole fuckin village on.

you start a business you only hire family, politics, family, it's ridiculous, and they'll be unqualified as fuck too.

its to the point that if a member of my family gets arrested for anything we go and burn down the police station fuckin 200 niggas deep. so a lot of families are immune to the law based on how many unemployed men they have lol.

its cool though cause criminals dont fuck with us either and when one of us fucks up legally we deal with it ourselves.

Sounds like a lower count of spindle cells.

SKAMPOE
07-09-2010, 10:23 PM
i would rather them be in their infancy then be in their 'adulthood' and have a funeral with 2 ppl there that have to go to work in the morning.
werd up n down sun ahahahahahahha r fuckin funerals turn out to be a 9 day gathering of the vibes....:list:

TSA
07-10-2010, 01:23 AM
hahah real talk, shit looks like MLK died.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Haha this is great. Immune to the law based on the number of unemployed men in your family.

TSA have you ever considered stand up? Because you're like an ugly Chris Rock. Not to mention your homo-erotic fashion sense, I'm sure you'd be on TV in a couple years.

SKAMPOE
07-10-2010, 11:24 AM
hahahahaha i'd watch tsa's comedic analogy about sex drugs and africatan orgys in a fleet of hummers equiped with cable ready celly fones...i would.

RALPH WIGGUM
07-10-2010, 11:48 AM

People are jealous cause the French refuse to work like slaves, and don't let the government fuck them up.

http://www.umoor.eu/blog/images/68279e1e2de9_ABA8/HumourImageInsoliteFunSexy4791.jpg

TSA
07-10-2010, 11:44 PM
^looks p.shopped.

french ppl from my observation are whiny bitter and lazy, and their country even comes off like that

they as a nation also have a perpetual 'losing spirit'
a term only used to describe a guy i know who totally fails at everything he tries in life 24/7 until now

even that national anthem is about losing a battle lol

another good example is somalians. holy shit. have you been in a room with 10 male somalians, the place turns into somalia. violent, dangerous, psychotic, chaotic, somalian.

they've turned minnesota in mogadishu or however you spell that shit. same with sudanese ppl and des moines iowa

RALPH WIGGUM
07-11-2010, 07:07 AM
Lol it does look photoshopped

Anyway, from you observation? How well do you know France? You've ever been to France,or do you just watch Bill O'reilly talk about us lol
The French are amongst the people with the longest hours working per day. Its just we got our priorities right, and we'd rather use our energy fight for better rights than waste it making CEOs rich.

And the Marseillaise is not about lsing a battle, its about fighting against European monarchies to keep the French people free.

TSA
07-11-2010, 11:16 AM
idk if the lyrics translate poorly into english or something but it sounds like its all call to arms during an invasion/sonning by and outside force.

RALPH WIGGUM
07-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Yeah it is, but how can you say it shows a "losing spirit" when it is a call to arms, to resist the enemy? It doesn't make sense. Its not about losing a battle, cause the battle is just beginning.
And these wars were won anyway, until Napoleon fucked up and France was invaded, but that was a completely different context anyway, the Revolution was over.

snapple
07-11-2010, 09:24 PM
werd up n down sun ahahahahahahha r fuckin funerals turn out to be a 9 day gathering of the vibes....:list:

LOL this kid use to always talk about "the gathering of the vibes" crazy shit lol

DUMBO
07-11-2010, 09:26 PM
i just want to be in a room with 10 somalian women - that's all i want.