PDA

View Full Version : why the fuck is boarzy smart?/ Tru "young god" snow appreciation thread

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-09-2010, 05:45 AM
like all jokes aside irl im not dumb...im lazy as fuck and dont do any werk but im not dumb...but this kid is my age nd hes tlking about a whole bunch of shit that he shouldnt even have time to read/research idk maybe his school system is better...

but ill fuck ur bitch ass up in math and history niggah word to moms..u cud put this in sids row if you wish because this needs to be seen and i need to establish myseelf as the youngest and godliest nigga on the corp.

beecause the internet is important to me...espcially facebook because slore baggage is warp speed nd then when i meet them at a party or summin its auto-beat mode ide need to talk theyll come up to me and wisk me away..

but anyways i think its time for some shout outs..

Rahbuht sinCLAYEr - for insultig anyone and everyone and being funny while not taking the internet seriously

TSA - for bringing us ethers nd hilarious catch-phrases nd shit and for warning me of the oncoming "hawt summah"

style - for taking the time to laugh at yourself as well as fuckin niggas up insult wise and bangin broads half ur age/getting ur ass ate (to each his own) all for wu-corp entertainment.

Sid - better luck next time.

pandemic - for being like mumm ra with no pic no good beats + neg repping me like 3 times (feelings were hurt...mine in particular)

Boarzy - for not being as gay as young sunny

POpe of the skamp - for stepping your gam up lyrically, giving positive audio booth feed , and giving us simple yet effective ethers.

lacey - (see sid)

art vandelay - for being under rated and prolly one of the most funnist dudes on this site

mumm ra - for contributing constructive criticism to the forum and not neg repping me.

Killbot - (see Boarzy)

nicky tooch - for being a stupid filthy nigger

jigsaw45 - where the fuck are you?

graveyard shifter - for using your melatonin magic for hip-hop music

lord zero - for beats about dragons.

queen of poetry - for having terrible jokes in her sig that i always for some reason read.

Sid's mom - for keeping gavin satisfied

sid's brother - for keeping jasper satisfied.

jasper - for the 5 beats i have stolen from him without his knowledge (wrote a song over chase)

sunny winters - idk but im pretty sure everyone hates you?

wooz - for doing mash's american government homework and keeping him on track (also for joo curls)

Zig - for being 1 out of 3 cam'ron fans on this site

Warcloud - for your abstract thoughts and making me angry over the internet.

steve carell - you a funny niggah

to that nigga who punched me in the face and ran - the empire theyll take your lunch money and wrinkle your school clothes...

Tags on mixtapes - (see to that nigga who punched me in the face and ran)

heat - for getting raped by string in 2k10.

string - for raping heat in 2k10

Methodman - for being a real man and apologizing to woka flocka

infinity - for somehow making a beat that saw my mom naked.

drunken monk - (insert thought here)

shalin bloody sword - for standing up to benno and his devil like tendencies.

cilvaringz - for causing 100's of innocent wu-tang fans to get addicted to the internet (see sid)

joey jihad - you got knocked the fuck out

lil b - (see joey jihad)

St. louis rapper - (see lil b)

Butterfly nd breaststroke - for cleverly showing off your swimming skills and taunting the niggers with lead feet.

angry! - for being mad at everything and generally being a faggot.

yung sunny - fuck you you fucking fuck

steezy - why do you live so close to me.

brock - for keeping foam finger penetration and nacho drools alive.

for anyone i didnt mention - nigga step yo game up

for anyone that read ALL of this - i fucking appreciate it you stupid faggot

add ons:

DUMBO - bitches are people too

narc - (see young sunny) also you have another members picture as your avy

12welve - for giving mee advice on the beats for so long

slurch young -you fucking no talent dick head go get butt fucked by havoc while prodigy kisses your chest nipples through the phone.

charlesjones - too regaling us in laughter and opening a new world of chest nipple stimuli to me.

EAGLE EYE
07-09-2010, 09:00 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l29cinuGRa1qb3mmfo1_500.jpg

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2o9roF4iU1qb3mmfo1_500.jpg

Undiluted Karma
07-09-2010, 11:05 AM
somebody translate this for me, i have a hard time deciphering his awful grammar(no disrespect intended)
peace

check two
07-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Represent

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/lionell78/hkxzcbavho_93858822-1.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
07-09-2010, 02:37 PM
I think most upper/middle class white gods his age go through that phase of inexplicably knowing heaps of shit.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Represent

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/lionell78/hkxzcbavho_93858822-1.jpg

you really wish that was me if u ve seen pics of me (which i've posted) that is obviously not me

somebody translate this for me, i have a hard time deciphering his awful grammar(no disrespect intended)
peace

it's the internet whoever proof reads their posts is a faggot... and missing leters/horribly mispelled words is due to my faggot ass keyboard... also it made since when i was tired as fuck nd jst cooming down from my high...so yea take that how you want it

INF
07-09-2010, 07:34 PM
dude , boarzhead does go to a better school system than you.good call.

I like this thread because of the brutal honesty. I have not read the thread in full but I will be making my way thru it and I do have to say that a lot of thought went into this thread and not the kind of thought that you can just easily dismiss.

INF
07-09-2010, 07:35 PM
oh and I watched an episode of lazy town with my kids today and found out all about this guy

http://lazytownpoint.com/img/RobPg.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-09-2010, 07:42 PM
dude , boarzhead does go to a better school system than you.good call.

I like this thread because of the brutal honesty. I have not read the thread in full but I will be making my way thru it and I do have to say that a lot of thought went into this thread and not the kind of thought that you can just easily dismiss.

oh and I watched an episode of lazy town with my kids today and found out all about this guy

http://lazytownpoint.com/img/RobPg.jpg

Genius realized

YungSunny
07-11-2010, 09:25 AM
You have fun being a young god. I'm a based god.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-11-2010, 12:20 PM
I'm just a good example of what's wrong with the school system. I've still barely got a 3.0 because I can't do math well (though while I'm in college level classes as a Junior I get Cs and Ds... and they got the balls to recommend me for AP next year...) since I'm right brained or whatever it is. But I pretty much dominate history and English. Because I suck at math and stuff I only have a 1800 on sats. Life's difficult like that. Hopefully I'll get like a 2000 or better next time, but who knows. Then I can cash in for a lower tier university and get fat scholarships, join a respectable fraternity, and get my lug on daily and blast sluts with my cock juices on the reg. Suuuuuuuu

http://pypaik.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/belushi_in_animal_house-13.jpg

TSA
07-11-2010, 01:44 PM
thanks killbot, i too would like to extend appreciation to niggers i feel go hard on duh net

Rahbuht sinCLAYEr - For introducing me to the genius of Gucci mane and garment websites, also for droppin bangers, and having me ether people for you using material you found that a normal human being shouldn't have access too.

TSA - for going hard on the net nigga. I also enjoy you barrages of pictures from nigeria cause its a refreshing look at something different. you insight on various subjects is also interesting though a lot of it is just flat out stupid

style - you know, your devotion to internet entertainment surpasses that of my own and i got nuttin but luv fa dat. You also got your asshole ate for the WU which is something im yet to do. In my drops of times of peace with you i actually learn a lot about various shit. then you go ruining it by getting all fuckin queefed out and retarded

Sid - you know, you're everything that sucks in life. you're everything anyone younger then you doesn't want to be and for this reason you have provided ample material for internet entertainment. I also like your sunglasses collection, they're mean and go nigger often.

pandemic - i think you're a truly good dude. creepishly good, but a good dude, which is refreshing on a site full of dirtbags and jo0z

Boarzy - i really dont know anything about you cause i dont read you're posts. im sorry. i think you should go harder on the net nigga in order for more ppl to read your posts cause wtf? idk if we have beef, i find out i have had beef with a lot of ppl that i dont read posts of when i finally start reading them. like i didn't know i had beef with ghostlace for like 3 years, but the dude was just comin and i didn't realize he existed till early this year. maybe we're cool though, idk.

POpe of the skamp - You're the only poster on here that makes me laugh in real life when im off and online. I walk through Hyvee sometimes and picture skampoe walking down the isle and bust out laughing. when i found out you were short that made it waaayyyy worst. yeah it's homo to be thinking about stuff like that offline, but the internet is forever. I also really like your music, i dont care what they say, your shitty rhymes and poor sense of rhythm makes the music grimier, like shitty crack.

lacey - i realized you existed this year and realized you were that faggot woodrow shortly after, but for the life of me i couldn't find out what your problem was. i think you have this world in your head where you had to knock me off to be the 'king of the wutang internet nerds' which is cool cause atleast your a faggot with goals unlike sid. I also liked you most when you were mixed as opposed to straight up black and then (now) white cause the black side was way to obnoxious and the white side denies his african roots.

art vandelay - your the one that really made the side ether possible. your supreme ability to be a total fucking creep is highly commendable and i actually fear your ability to creepishly find very very very personal information on anyone and everyone. you can also take and deliver a joke well. I would say you go hard on the net nigga.
the funniest ether i've ever received was probably the whole 'virgin' saga, mainly cause i pictured your hairy breasted chest sweatin bullets and goin at it like a monstah.

mumm ra - i didn't read your posts for a good while, then i started to cause they usually had my name in it.

Killbot - you're one of the only up to date ppl on this site, i guess it's the age thing, but i can post shit and feel safe that SOMEONE will understand it cause of wucorps favorite pudgy dumpling.

nicky tooch - I thought you were a fucking faggot from hell to begin with, not i just think your a fucking faggot with more moderate origins. You're good people

jigsaw45 - AHAHAHahaha. you're probably the only living thing more accidentally funny then Skampoe

graveyard shifter - for reppin ghana and holdin it down on the thick mixed hoes bruh.

lord zero - idk you.

queen of poetry - you're always fun to insult cause you start foaming at the mouth instantly

Sid's mom - for keeping gavin satisfied.

sid's brother - for keeping jasper satisfied.

jasper - your fuckin hilarious, and really handsome.

sunny winters - you go hard on the net nigga.

wooz - i know you but not much about you.

Zig - dude im telling you you look exactly like Anfermi from highschool high hahahahaha! and my uncle! it's a common ass look dude but you look like them! ahahaha

Warcloud - you suck at being a black male in america

steve carell - you a funny niggah

Tags on mixtapes - for making everything go 7X harder and giving me random shit to shout when two people are in a heated verbal argument in public.

heat - your outlook on the internet is hilarious.

Methodman - for being a real man and apologizing to woka flocka

infinity - for somehow making a beat that saw my mom naked.

drunken monk - LMAO! dude you're the shit

im getting tired.