PDA

View Full Version : Where's my fucking food at, son?! I PAID ya'll bitches!

IrOnMaN
07-09-2010, 06:26 PM
iPagH74_sxY

Notice how he behaves like a homosexual near the end of the video.}:| Hm.

INF
07-09-2010, 06:35 PM
he tried pulling a stunt at the end like he was the african dude from friday 2 up in pinkys an shit.

sad

also , what fast food joint got a fuckin protective glass an shit???? where they at????

EAGLE EYE
07-09-2010, 06:41 PM
some people are born impatient.

I've waited up to 20 minutes before without making a scene. Why should the world care about this dickweed?

check two
07-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Tow his vehicle? Like he didn't take the bus there.

IrOnMaN
07-09-2010, 08:02 PM
he tried pulling a stunt at the end like he was the african dude from friday 2 up in pinkys an shit.

sad

also , what fast food joint got a fuckin protective glass an shit???? where they at????

The name of the fast food place is called White Castle, located in Bronx, NY. The reason why there's protective glass is because the store is located in the ghetto. It makes sense because you have fools like the guy in the video.

INF
07-09-2010, 08:12 PM
I know why places have the glass but we dont have that shit here even in the craziest parts of town.and we got some ghetto spots.

mainly I seen bars and glass in like lil spots where you stop in and gget some ribs and grits an shit.

not upscale joints like white castle

that dont look like that white castle that the beastie boys talked about.

I cant see them lil jew boys goin up in that shit

Mumm Ra
07-09-2010, 08:25 PM
haha detroit has protective glass on all their fast food joints too, bugged me out the first time i went there

INF
07-09-2010, 08:29 PM
damn I guess tx is just buck like that ,we dare a mf. that don't make sense though cuz I bet more ppl carry guns an shit here in tx that in the D and in the Bronx.

I may be way wrong though.

Mumm Ra
07-09-2010, 08:31 PM
the place i went in was even crazier than the one in this video - they had a drop box in the window so there was no way you could even reach in and grab shit like that mofo did haha
it was just like a KFC or somethin too i dont remember

INF
07-09-2010, 08:33 PM
well , we will only know we have 'gotten there' once we see all places of business set up like that. oh the times.