PDA

View Full Version : I be makin' a difference (like it or not)

INF
07-09-2010, 07:50 PM
aaaaaa

A!!!!

hahahahahhaa CHEA!!!!!! :hooray:

look here.

I'm on my DOLO up in here on the dark side of the moon and shit. Just chillin. you know how I do.

I go to check my mail at youtube and see I have NONE. cool cool. I done gots some mail up at youtube today a couple times.

COOL

alright then

so I check the main page and shit. you know , lookin for whatever to get the energy hype.

well LOW AND BEHOLD

I find that there is a subscriber of mine that made a video just for me.yeaaah nigga. REAL FANS of the kid. up in YOUTUBE an shit (not just WUCORP nigga)

so I see this video thats titled BRIX42 and I'm like "yo thats ME!"

so I click it and it went like this

(this was a total surprise to me.I subbed to maxxSOLO a long time ago when I started toy collecting.I don't really conversate with ppl on youtube beyond my video comments)

ZSepovG3iBs

you see that??????? mf's give a fuck yo!!!

all haters go fuck a light socket.

p.s.

BLACKULA COME BACK!!! :can:

dad
07-09-2010, 07:54 PM
you catching fame fam . 1 .

Origin™
07-09-2010, 08:00 PM
songs dope, that beat on some smooth funky shit i like it

peace

INF
07-09-2010, 08:04 PM
you catching fame fam . 1 .

thats whats up comrade

songs dope, that beat on some smooth funky shit i like it

peace

peace ORIGIN

INF
07-10-2010, 07:54 PM
"this was thought out" - Maxxxsol0

narc
07-10-2010, 08:16 PM
_pbguXRExRk
i be makin a difference yo

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-10-2010, 08:46 PM
(this was a total surprise to me.I subbed to maxxSOLO a long time ago when I started toy collecting.I don't really conversate with ppl on youtube beyond my video comments)

?

INF
07-10-2010, 08:49 PM
I was at my moms house and found lots of my old toys and it got me interested in collecting them. I'm not a die-hard collector or even a novice.Im just interested in toy collecting and I have some of my old shit that is dope to collectors.

XYlpd1m3Jgg

THIS ^

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-10-2010, 08:52 PM
but yo anyways i kno u was happy as fuck when u saw this prob the same way when this dude on my tube made a song nd vid out of my beat...thats whaat its aall about fam when u get fans alot of em do the work for u in terms of promoting ur shit nd giving shutouts/comments...btw sub me on the tube nd ill sub back

INF
07-10-2010, 08:55 PM
yeah I thought it was badass.

as you know , not a lot of ppl diggin on the digital afterlife cuz of the way it sounds.

but the fans I do have are AWESOME!!!!!!

big up to DJ WOOOL and KRISZY SUBSTANCE and RUGGED SOUNDS!!! to name a few

SKAMPOE
07-10-2010, 09:00 PM
props yo

INF
07-10-2010, 09:01 PM
thanks fam.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-10-2010, 09:03 PM
actually i been thinkin abt doin the same thing nd jst lettin sht stay in the closet for a few years then when they get expensive ebay them shits or summin...i got a whole buncha yu-gi-oh cards frm when i was a kid tht im gna trade in for store credit then buy some toys tht i thnk wud b valuable...

actually ive had these johnny lightening 3 pack marvel caar in box for like 7 years (in reaal good condition ..unopened etc.) it's got a hulk truck, then a spidey and wolverinee car...

moms told me when she was a kid she had a shitload of comics like ones tht r worth MAJOR guap today but my grandmaa madee her get rid of them lol i'd b so pissed

INF
07-10-2010, 09:05 PM
yeah I don't plan on going 40 yr old virgin with it but I def want some horror action figures and shit. I don't care about taking shit out of the box but I do have one unopened GI Joe. classic Cobra paratrooper. I aint ever gonna open it.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-10-2010, 09:08 PM
says its only worth 10 usd on the site FUCKING A! LMao

http://www.stutt.com/collect/images/5407.jpg

INF
07-10-2010, 09:10 PM
just keep ahold of it. you can always find a sucker who has a hard on for die cast cars or marvel or (BEST LUCK) ---> both.

LOL