PDA

View Full Version : Raekwon Collabo With Eminem ?

Crack Killz
07-09-2010, 10:06 PM
http://twitpic.com/23wgru

ok since yall dont think its me imma show yall, just met my dude @eminem today in switzerland, collabo gonna happen

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/127485930.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1278732076&Signature=uD2NkFbhb%2BeqCqShJNIIG%2BiLGMA%3D

djskillz
07-09-2010, 10:15 PM
that track has potential to be crazy.

EAGLE EYE
07-09-2010, 10:22 PM
hahahaha nice

people who post here will cry and I will drink their sweet tears of melancholy

EAGLE EYE
07-09-2010, 10:26 PM
i just turned up the exposure + gamma in photoshop to see Rae's face hahaha and it came out (more purplish).

I guess it was meant to be

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3278/raemarshall.png

Jin10304
07-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Collabo album gonna be called Purple Pills lol

copywrite
07-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Too bad they both don't sound like they did 10 years ago.

Jin10304
07-09-2010, 11:48 PM
/\ Thats like asking a 12 year old to back to being 6 again

oDoUoSoKo
07-10-2010, 12:04 AM
fine...u get ur eloels..

eloels

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-10-2010, 12:20 AM
the picture going purple is a sign from the gods

corky831
07-10-2010, 12:49 AM
rae is gettin mad commercial again

spiggity_ace
07-10-2010, 02:23 AM
i heard thats thee cover for cuban linx 3

nvm, the songwill be dope

claaa7
07-10-2010, 03:01 AM
the song will be INSANE, if it ever happens - which i kinda doubt. what happened to the colaborations with Kool G Rap? what happened to Eminem/Alchemist, Eminem/DJ Premier tracks? those were supposedly finnished.

i'm all for this tho

JakobR
07-10-2010, 04:01 AM
His Rakim collab for The eminem show got trashed too.

Nice to see him collab with other great rappers, just like the good old days before he signed 50.

bamboo
07-10-2010, 06:34 AM

fine...u get ur eloels..

eloels

haha the joke was so bad it was funny! :tease:

claaa7
07-10-2010, 06:48 AM
His Rakim collab for The eminem show got trashed too.

wait what?! that would've been incredible, i know Eminem is one of Rakim's favorite lyricists and i bet Rakim is one of Eminem's favorite lyricists so why that never manifested is beyond me (if there was actual talk of this as you say)

AliJack
07-10-2010, 06:50 AM
lmao @ purple pills!!! hahahah

JakobR
07-10-2010, 07:34 AM
wait what?! that would've been incredible, i know Eminem is one of Rakim's favorite lyricists and i bet Rakim is one of Eminem's favorite lyricists so why that never manifested is beyond me (if there was actual talk of this as you say)

Apparently the track was recorded when Rakim was signed to Dre's Aftermath but it sadly didn't make the cut for The eminem show. Had the potential to be my all time fave track since I'm a big fan of Rakim too.

They have enormous respect for each other. Eminem has paid homage to Rakim several times, last time was on Space bound (from Recovery) "Love is 'evol', spell it backwards I show ya"

Rakim once said that Em would be the Muhammad Ali of hip hop if he was black. Even said "How many are better than Em?" http://vodpod.com/watch/1008953-rakim-speaks-on-eminem

Mr. R&B
07-10-2010, 11:57 AM
You know what I want to happen?

I want an Eminem & Tech N9ne collab track.

I read on wikipedia (so it's probably false) that Tech reached out to EM for a verse for the track "My World" on the Everready album, but Em didn't get the verse in.

That's back when Eminem was at a low point with his addiction, so it's believable.

But having Brotha Lynch Hung feature on the track is what started he and Tech's working relationship and lead to his eventual signing with Strange Music.

So it ended up being for the better.

All that being said, I'd still love to see that happen.

"In The Trunk" on K.O.D. was on some Relapse type shit.

Talkin about abducting a chick, fucking her, killing her and throwing her in the trunk, then popping pills to foget about the brutal act.

Em woulda fit nicely on that one, that's prolly where Tech got the idea.

Jragonsoul
07-10-2010, 12:58 PM
This track will probably end up being one of my favorite Hip-Hop tracks.

RAW-TASTE
07-11-2010, 03:19 AM
You know what I want to happen?

I want an Eminem & Tech N9ne collab track.

I read on wikipedia (so it's probably false) that Tech reached out to EM for a verse for the track "My World" on the Everready album, but Em didn't get the verse in.

That's back when Eminem was at a low point with his addiction, so it's believable.

But having Brotha Lynch Hung feature on the track is what started he and Tech's working relationship and lead to his eventual signing with Strange Music.

So it ended up being for the better.

All that being said, I'd still love to see that happen.

"In The Trunk" on K.O.D. was on some Relapse type shit.

Talkin about abducting a chick, fucking her, killing her and throwing her in the trunk, then popping pills to foget about the brutal act.

Em woulda fit nicely on that one, that's prolly where Tech got the idea.

what i want is a 3ppl collabo consisting of eminem, tech, and brotha lynch hung.....do you know how well their flows and style fit each other? ?!? i think there was a song that em was on with tech and brotha lynch hung, but em's verse was alright, nothin amazin...kinda dissapointing actually..

here it is:
rZd57ZVSnmQ

but yea lol, em with rae should be worth listening to.......

djskillz
07-11-2010, 04:03 AM
^That song was originally supposed to be em tech and brotha lynch but em never got back to tech in time so he replaced him with dhalima. this was right after proof died so tech said he wasnt gonna be buggin em over some small shit like this cause he knew em was goin thru some things at the time. twista was supposed to be on welcome to the midwest also.

RALPH WIGGUM
07-11-2010, 09:25 AM
rae is gettin mad commercial again

co-sign.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-11-2010, 05:27 PM
haha the joke was so bad it was funny! :tease:

c/s lol

Mr. R&B
07-11-2010, 05:51 PM
^That song was originally supposed to be em tech and brotha lynch but em never got back to tech in time so he replaced him with dhalima. this was right after proof died so tech said he wasnt gonna be buggin em over some small shit like this cause he knew em was goin thru some things at the time. twista was supposed to be on welcome to the midwest also.

That's excatly the song I was talking about.

I just forgot that Dalima was the one that took Em's place on the track.

And Twista would've made Welcome To The Midwest 10x sicker than it already was, and that's one of my favorite Tech songs as is.

Now that Em's focus is off of drugs and back on music, He and Tech should link up and make that happen.

djskillz
07-11-2010, 06:51 PM
i'd be interested in it. they should still throw brotha lynch on the track though.

Mr. R&B
07-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Sure, maybe throw Royce on it and call it "Strangely Shady" lol...:9

djskillz
07-11-2010, 06:59 PM
lmao why not. that sounds like a pretty good idea actually.

night pupil
07-11-2010, 07:28 PM
or what about they call it "big eminem's" lol...

night pupil
07-12-2010, 11:33 AM
I'm starting to see theres not many eminem fans now.. Back in the day everyone wanted to be eminem.. What happen??

P-Noid Brown
07-12-2010, 11:44 AM
em shoulda been on the massacre!

JakobR
07-13-2010, 07:04 AM
Wu-Tang's Raekwon continues to build on the hype garnered by his highly-successful Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...Part II, as The Chef has hinted at high-profile collaborations with Eminem and Nas.

Via his Twitter account (@Raekwon), the Wu-Tang vet revealed that he met up with Eminem at the Frauenfeld Open Air Festival. "...just met my dude @eminem today in switzerland, collabo gonna [happen] http://twitpic.com/23wgru."

Rae explained that the two had a connection of which he was previously unaware. "We spoke for a few but he had a ill story he said when he was gettin on he came to staten for parkhill day in 97 and that blew my mind!"

The news didn't stop there, as Raekwon added that he and Nas had some work to release with one another, despite the disappointment of not having the Queens emcee on Cuban Linx II. "Also seen my brother @nas tonight as well and theres alot more collabos in the works for us but also got some footage 4 yall!"

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.11682/title.raekwon-talks-collabos-with-eminem-nas?utm_source=datpiff&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=datpiff_news

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8027/emwu.jpg

Mr. R&B
07-13-2010, 09:20 AM
^ That's fuckin' awesome.

djskillz
07-13-2010, 09:33 AM
that picture of em is priceless. should've had one with him throwin up the w.