PDA

View Full Version : Rick Ross "Free Mason" feat. Jay-Z & John Legend Mp3

Reiko
07-10-2010, 04:57 AM
Rick Ross Ė Free Mason (feat. Jay-Z & John Legend) (Produced by The Inkredibles) (http://www.mediafire.com/?ryzkmj4z4xy)

claaa7
07-10-2010, 05:41 AM
finally, thx for posting.. i've been trying to hear this song ever since i saw it on the tracklist, i'm gonna give it a spin very soon to see if it is as disgusting as i imagined (hence the name "Free Mason") or if they use the name to (fool the people) they are talkking about something else. Rick Ross coming out as a CO and denying his past was disgusting but this is even more disgusting. it will be very, very interesting to hear Jay-Z's verse too since he constantly has been denying all rumours about him being involved in secret societies (which he MUST be, considering all the extreme symbolism in his videos, music, etc. - even naming his label Rockerfeller is some of the most disgusting shit i've heard when you really think about it). i really wish i never gave any money to that motherfucker (extremely skilled tho and he makes good music but i'd rather steal that shit).

claaa7
07-10-2010, 07:34 AM
the sad thing is that this album will probably go platinum or something. but after all most of the people in this world are blind, deaf and dumb altho more and more people are starting to see the light. fuck rick ross, fuck the white corporate world and fuck the free masons and the illuminati.

claaa7
07-10-2010, 07:37 AM
F2E_HP97Rzc

if you wanna support this, be my guest but you're only giving them more power to rule us as enslaved within our own minds. free your mind!

these are the type of rappers that follows the corporate rules of numbing peoples minds with the strive for money and the "the good life" (within the box). artists that doesn't fit this formula or even speak on real subjects like this won't get played at all and if they really blows up regardless and speak on subjects that could open peoples minds up they might even get murdered (see 2Pac, Jimi Hendrix, etc.)

djskillz
07-10-2010, 07:46 AM
i think the reason why i'm so skeptical about freemasons and illuminati is because i could care less if they worship satan. i'm an agnostic and could care less if they worship satan or not. i went thru a phase where i dug deep into satanism. i was sick of the lies being fed to me about jesus.

Rame
07-10-2010, 07:54 AM
I don't see Rick Ross' talent.

The rest of the song is pretty ill though.

claaa7
07-10-2010, 07:55 AM
^ yeah well satanism isn't a big factor for us, the people, i don't believe in neither the god or devil either and i don't think the shadow government actually do either because there is a bigger truth out there. religions is for controlling our minds, the best way to control people is to hold them in fear - and that's the whole basis of religion. same with media and everything, they make sure people are so frightened by everything that's going on in the world that they'll accept anything the government does to get rid of that particular "problem" (which might not even exist). PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION.

just look at the swine flu, i'm 90% sure that was just a hoax - meant to scare so many people that it was gonna spread like a pandemic and we MUST TAKE THE VACCINE, we might die. PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION. since this year started there haven't been A SINGLE WORD anywhere on the swine flu? they had already managed to vaccinate those who would take it, and there was no need to push the lie further. that vaccine might even have been something that would mess with your DNA, making it harder for you to wake up.

we are living in a golden age right now, all the ancient cultures have talked about something like this. we're at the tipping point now, shit is as fucked up as it can be but more and more people are wakening up to this but within a couple of years there will be major changes. that's what i believe wholeheartedly. this crap about the world going under 2012 is also meant to put fear in so many people as possible, because thoughts ARE becoming manifestations. there is something beautiful about to happen, that's what i believe and i'm not telling anyone to believe this just listen to what i got to say!

djskillz
07-10-2010, 08:26 AM
word. i dont believe in vaccines. fuck that shit. i dont even take medication cause i dont trust it. i'll get arrested for weed but aspirin is completely legal. weed wont kill me but with aspirin it's a possibility? fuck that i'll stick to my herb. healing of the nations.

djskillz
07-10-2010, 08:27 AM
i was gonna rep you but i gotta spread rep

night pupil
07-10-2010, 10:49 AM
I just finished getting a book i ordered to relearn all my grammer and writing composition.. i guess i can trow that out the window...

I can't believe these pussys, they are truly masters of illusions..They have kept me years ands years without being able to make my music.. I dont even care about that now.. I sure as hell dont want to go to jail.. My goodness, they wanna take away the only thing i got, my room as sanctuary, my family, and freedom to travel outside. Traveling outside gives me such a breath of fresh air into my mind to know i'm atleast free that way.. I love my fucking family to death even if they fight all the time.. I love my little brother to death... dont do this to me.. fuck.. please... my mother... I cryed so hard just for being locked up 7 days away from my family, they are all i got.. please..... We can work this out some way... 7 days away from my house would feel like hell, i could not take all the shit..

damn these people man they dont stop cursing me..

night pupil
07-10-2010, 04:29 PM
ive been locked up prob more then 30 times threw out 6-7 years, mad hard time put in.. First it started cus i would feel like shit and had to go in at times and they wanted to give me info on what was happening to me.. Then they would lock me up for fighting with my family and at times for hitting my family.. Most of the time it was for bullshit.. But i can't do shit about that they taught me how to take my anger out by hitting people.. ive gotten better at not hitting anyone.. I was physically and mentally abused by my stepfather since and i can remember till age 15.. Then my mom decided it was time to start a new chapter in my life.. When i hit the cops it was cus they where doing something illegal, they have no respect for my rights, they give three shits about my rights.. Infact I had a cop come here kick my face and write a false report that i hit him and that got me felony charges.. After that i had cops pull guns on me for no reason so i said go ahead and shoot me.. Then they beat my head on the ground till i was bleeding, stomping on my head.. I did try to swing at them but i missed..lol.. But man you know whats it like dealing with sometimes 10 cops at a time coming to lock me up all the fucking time.. I was already like fuck them bro..

I love my mom but she had 911 on speed dail.. Anything i would say she would threaten me with calling the police.. It was as if my mother was a Sergeant.. I got so tired of getting locked up, I said no more.. I can only take so much pain..

INF
07-10-2010, 04:38 PM
whoa there night pupil.

INF
07-10-2010, 04:45 PM
thanks for sharing the track Reiko.

Notice how they have the guitar in there?

overall I can't say I liked this track at all.It's cheesy sounding with John Legend on it and then I don't really have any respect for rick ross at all.

That's cool and all if ppl wanna be up front in the rhymes but not these cats.def not ross.

Jragonsoul
07-10-2010, 06:06 PM
I think that this is one of my favorite songs with Jay-Z in it.I really enjoyed it and I dont really have a problem with Rick Ross for that matter so..........

Cesar
07-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Ross is that nigga!

INF
07-10-2010, 06:34 PM
I see Ross kicking it with all kinds of ppl but still man ......

Cesar , you from FL fam of course you like Ross. lol

I mean why now? Why start telling it like it is right now? Is there songs on Ross' first album talking about the Freemasons? Is he repping it then cuz if he was then maybe I will think again but if he wasn't repping it from jump then that is some studio gangster shit and just another reason for me not to get off into this dudes work.

night pupil
07-10-2010, 07:32 PM
I just wanna say i'm not blameless ive lived my life quite recklessly.. I have not lived my life as a saint.. ive done horriable shit as a child to my family, And lived quite a fucked up life growing up into adulthood.. I could have done so many things different.. I never had anyone to guide me truly tho.. but still i'm seeing I have a lot of faults.. Maybe it was more for me what i was trying to do, but i still feel i would have the good of the people in mind, it was not all for me.. I just felt i need to say this cus i seen some shit in my life today.. It's happen to me before, I hope i can stay focused to live my little life i have left better.. I got to take what God hands me.. So dont feel pressure(just in case) to do anything you dont want to do.. I just hope God is with me.

night pupil
07-10-2010, 08:25 PM
i wanna say i'm not scared of yall if i wanna do something i do it.. But how many times have i told you i'm not a fucking rapper?? Back in the day i gave some of that impression by the way i would write, but i never rapped a day in a mic before in my life.. Ive always said i was a producer and used to make dope beats... But who gave me a virus that started when I was 17 to all my fucking computers which doesn't let me use production programs?? What about when i would buy all those mpcs?

Right now I dont feel like wrapping my head around any fucking kind of project.. I dont feel in it at all, i feel my will for everything has been drain of me.. My soul, spirit feel so out of place right now as well.. I had 3 books on ryhming that i was planning on reading after my english coruse book.. but i was planning i reading that when i got better.. But i'm not even prepared for that i feel mad out of place.. Plus I dont know if i could ryhme on beat, you need to have practice for this kind of shit.. I also feel lost on what i would say.. I feel like str8 dying..

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-10-2010, 08:53 PM
the greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

night pupil
07-10-2010, 10:41 PM
fuck the past, i dont wanna take out anything you done to me anymore.. I wanna be so over that, but it's hard to give up, but i'm getting tired of doing it..lol.. damn this internet and fucking explaining bullshit.. I can't stay away from here.. I'm making post without thinking what you are really saying..lol..

Paranoid
07-10-2010, 10:50 PM
This is for the soldiers
the see the sun at midnight, ya dig
let me slow down
itís so amazing

[Rick Ross]
I go in the grave before I be a bich n-gga
Better behave you dealiní with some rich n-gga
we the lost symbols
speak in cryptic codes
ancient wisdom
valuable like gifts of Gold
I embark on life
my path is all math
I understand the codes these hackers canít crack
I understand these folks expect me to fold
community control to violate parole
I wont fail but a lot of men will
Iím iconic in the field
like Solomons Seal
Uh, itís just in an intro
allow my flow time to sink into the temple
Free Mason
Free Lancer
Free Agents, we faster
Big contracts, big contractors
built pyramids, period
We Masters
no caterpillers, it was just a lot of n-ggas
A lot of great thinkers and a lot of great inventors
All white mansion, Iím the child of God
All black diamonds times were hard
New Rolls Royce Guess you made it n-gga
all white favourite n-gga
you they favourite n-gga
my top back like JFK
they wanna push my top back like JFK
So, So I JFK,
join forces with the kings and we ate all day
right now I could rewrite history
I stopped writing so fuck it
Iíll do it mentally

[Chorus - Rick Ross]
I go in the grave before I be a bich n-gga
Better behave you dealiní with some rich n-gga
Started in the ghetto now we worldwide
Multiplying and I pray to God we never die
(repeat)

[Verse 2 - Jay-Z]
N-ggas couldnít do nothing with me
they put the devil on me
I would have preferred if n-gga squeeze the metal on me
Rumours of Lucifer
I donít know who to trust
whole world want my demise turn my music up
here me clearly, if yíall niggas fear me
f-ck all these fairy tales
go to hell
This is God engineering
This is Hail Mary pass,
yíall interfering
he without sin shall cast the first stone
so yíall look in the mirror
double check your appearance
b-tch I said I was amazing
Not that Iím a Mason
3Itís amazing that I made it though the maze that I was in
Lord forgive me I never wouldíve made it without sin
Holy water my face in the basin
Diamonds in my Rosary shows He forgave him
B-tch Iím red hot, Iím on my third six but the devil Iím not
My Jesus peice flooded but thou shall not covet
keep your eyes off my cupboard Iím a bad motherf0cker
itís HOV
just say you love it

[Rick Ross - Chorus]

[John Legend]
If I ever die, never let it be said I didnít win
never, never say
never sya Legend didnít go in (imma go in)
I just wanna die on Top of the World
Makin love to my favorite girl
makin beuatiful music
we makin a movie
we knew we was born to do it