PDA

View Full Version : Go Vegetarian

Meta4
07-11-2010, 03:02 AM
call it propaganda I dont really fuck with Peta and I seen/heard some shit about the meat industry but this shit is fucked up.
http://www.meat.org/index-1.asp?c=gwtaba0710

I've recently cut all meat except seafood out of my diet as well. So I guess I'm pescatarian for now.

PALEHORSE
07-11-2010, 09:04 AM
seafood is actually the worst you can eat from a health standpoint. kind of like the seas equivalent to pork. unless its a fish will scales

Queen Of Poetry
07-11-2010, 11:00 AM
I've had a vegan all organic diet for years. If u gonna do it, cut that seafood out as well.

Meta4
07-11-2010, 12:18 PM
Cuttin seafood will b tuff. I'd disagree about it being the pork of the sea as most of it has many vital nutrient, minerals and other health benefits but I'm no dietician so my knowledge is limited on that front. Queen I salute you, vegan is a tuff decision from my standpoint. I dont drink milk but do eat cheese and free range eggs even tho I cant remember the last time. All in all my diet has switched heavily in the past few years and vegetarian sounds more welcoming to me recently mainly from a taste standpoint but ethics do play a part.

Queen Of Poetry
07-11-2010, 12:46 PM
It really wasn't tuff for me cause I never liked meat. I only ate cause my mom made me.

PALEHORSE
07-11-2010, 02:31 PM
Cuttin seafood will b tuff. I'd disagree about it being the pork of the sea as most of it has many vital nutrient, minerals and other health benefits but I'm no dietician so my knowledge is limited on that front. Queen I salute you, vegan is a tuff decision from my standpoint. I dont drink milk but do eat cheese and free range eggs even tho I cant remember the last time. All in all my diet has switched heavily in the past few years and vegetarian sounds more welcoming to me recently mainly from a taste standpoint but ethics do play a part.

naw stay away from that shit

especially the farm raised shit
the grind up the dead fish or whatever and feed it to the fish. so its like they all got mad cow disease for fish but as long as they dont die they package it and sell it. your eating diseased animals. even the wild caught, if it doesnt have gils and scales, the animal absorbs all the toxins so your eating mercury and alot of other shit.

besides lobsters crab and shrimp are like the cockroaches of the sea

PALEHORSE
07-11-2010, 02:34 PM
I've had a vegan all organic diet for years. If u gonna do it, cut that seafood out as well.

THAT KIND OF DIET IS SUPREME, but i like meat and cheese and thats fine cuz i detox and fast once a year

5hundred&one
07-11-2010, 02:35 PM
naw stay away from that shit

especially the farm raised shit
the grind up the dead fish or whatever and feed it to the fish. so its like they all got mad cow disease for fish but as long as they dont die they package it and sell it. your eating diseased animals. even the wild caught, if it doesnt have gils and scales, the animal absorbs all the toxins so your eating mercury and alot of other shit.

besides lobsters crab and shrimp are like the cockroaches of the sea

what about calamari pasta shark fin and zebraback cuz???

Queen Of Poetry
07-11-2010, 04:34 PM
THAT KIND OF DIET IS SUPREME, but i like meat and cheese and thats fine cuz i detox and fast once a year

Me too. I do a 10 day cleanse twice a year.

djskillz
07-11-2010, 04:37 PM
i like my steak and i wont be givin it up anytime soon. i don't eat pork though.

dad
07-11-2010, 04:37 PM
http://www.peta2.com/outthere/page/500-mastakilla_ad.jpg

djskillz
07-11-2010, 04:39 PM
on another note slaughtering animals isnt a strong enough reason for me to quit eating meat. maybe i'm just an asshole.

Queen Of Poetry
07-11-2010, 04:42 PM
on another note slaughtering animals isnt a strong enough reason for me to quit eating meat. maybe i'm just an asshole.

Nah. Ur feelings r urs. Listen Prada hasn't come out with a hemp shoe so I'm guilty of wearing leather. Ha.

djskillz
07-11-2010, 04:45 PM
lmao. true. my family has carib ancestry so maybe it's the cannibalism still in my genes. i just love meat. get me some smoked turkey or a nice steak and i'll bite the shit out of it.

dad
07-11-2010, 04:47 PM
What if vegetables and all that organic shit run out . would you motherfuckers eat another human to survive ? or would you sit there and fuckin die ?

Would you eat it if someone hooked it up good ? like a thick ass steak ? and didnt even look or taste the way you would think it would ?

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.slashfood.com/media/2008/09/steak.png

Queen Of Poetry
07-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Ha. See I hated meat growing up. I used to have to put gravy or something on it to get it down and even then it may not stay down.

djskillz
07-11-2010, 04:51 PM
see i was the opposite. i'd eat all the meat and i'd have to be forced to eat a single carrot. anyone else have their parents leave you in the kitchen with the lights off cause you refused to eat a carrot? wasnt even allowed to move from the chair or that'd be my ass. i was hard headed though so i stood strong and eventually they came back and told me to go to bed lol.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-11-2010, 04:55 PM
i try to eat healthy, but damn greens and veggies just fucking bore me to death after a while.

Do everything in moderation you will be fine. We have been meat eaters for millions of years.

Staying away from processed shit is smart, but it's hard to do and it can be expensive.

INF
07-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Fuck that I got my ass beat.

I refused to eat lettuce until high school. I was at summer band camp of all places and they fuckin ordered us taco bell for lunch. I always ate my tacos with just meat and cheese.

well there was no time to pick all the fuckin lettuce off so I ate them tacos and those tacos were the best tacos I ever had.

now I love veggies. but I aint gonna go vegan.FUCK THAT

still though I would like to eat human flesh , just to try it. bbq'd or something.

I got no problem slaughtering my own animals if I would have to. just sacrifice the mf's to Satan.

Queen Of Poetry
07-11-2010, 04:56 PM
What if vegetables and all that organic shit run out . would you motherfuckers eat another human to survive ? or would you sit there and fuckin die ?

Would you eat it if someone hooked it up good ? like a thick ass steak ? and didnt even look or taste the way you would think it would ?

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.slashfood.com/media/2008/09/steak.png

I don't know. I think I would find me some grass or plants to eat. Ha.

Origin™
07-11-2010, 04:56 PM
I love all food, healthy salads, ultra high carb/calorie/fat KFC, freshly caught fish, hmmmmmmmmmmm everything is tasty as fuck, but some dude going on about if it all ran out, would you eat human? haha hell yes, and i'm not even joking.

starvation, or roasted human thigh? i'll be BBQ'n people left right and center!

PALEHORSE
07-11-2010, 04:58 PM
the reason american dont like produce is becuase it taste like shit.

theres a huge difference between a fruit salad from a restaruant and one from a farm

i got a salad from a local farm that grows organically and it had so much flavor i ate it raw, it was delicious, most americans have no idea what this taste like

INF
07-11-2010, 05:01 PM
i'll be BBQ'n people left right and center!

preach !!! :chef:

Origin™
07-11-2010, 05:02 PM

theres a huge difference between a fruit salad from a restaruant and one from a farm

i got a salad from a local farm that grows organically and it had so much flavor i ate it raw, it was delicious

On a serious note, I agree with you totally, you cannot beat fresh salad, I grow my own vegetables, potatoes, lettuce, marrows, tomatoes, raddishes, and have apple, pear and plum trees, strawberry plants in the garden, the shit you get in the supermarkets will never compair to freshly grown fruit and veg from your own land.

djskillz
07-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Fuck that I got my ass beat.

I refused to eat lettuce until high school. I was at summer band camp of all places and they fuckin ordered us taco bell for lunch. I always ate my tacos with just meat and cheese.

well there was no time to pick all the fuckin lettuce off so I ate them tacos and those tacos were the best tacos I ever had.

now I love veggies. but I aint gonna go vegan.FUCK THAT

still though I would like to eat human flesh , just to try it. bbq'd or something.

I got no problem slaughtering my own animals if I would have to. just sacrifice the mf's to Satan.

i thought i was the only one lol.

Queen Of Poetry
07-11-2010, 05:28 PM

i got a salad from a local farm that grows organically and it had so much flavor i ate it raw, it was delicious, most americans have no idea what this taste like

Agreed. I started growing my own vegetables and fruit on my balcony. Just little things but I can't wait to taste them.

INF
07-11-2010, 05:30 PM
so you are saying that there is nothing like tasting you own huh? besides the obvious gutter analogy that could be made there , I could also say that cannibalism could be very much like tasting "your own".

you know?

you ever had that one mf in a group of friends that just never really cut it. mf always has to fuck something up or be a bum or just be plain annoying.

PROBLEM SOLVED

eat that mf

dad
07-11-2010, 05:31 PM
well one time , when i was visiting some of my fam , in Mex .
i went to this little restaurant , and my aunt ordered me some cow brain platter .
shit was pretty delicious , with beans , rice , and some chili sauce .
but honestly i dont doubt it was human brain .
not gonna lie , if it was i dont care , and if i was offered more i would eat it .

Queen Of Poetry
07-11-2010, 05:36 PM
so you are saying that there is nothing like tasting you own huh? besides the obvious gutter analogy that could be made there , I could also say that cannibalism could be very much like tasting "your own".

you know?

you ever had that one mf in a group of friends that just never really cut it. mf always has to fuck something up or be a bum or just be plain annoying.

PROBLEM SOLVED

eat that mf

Ha @ the gutter analogy. U eat him, I'll tell him he's a dickhead.

I have never tasted my own grown veggies and fruit but when I do, I'll report back. Now won't u lose sleep waiting for my report. Ha.

Origin™
07-11-2010, 05:42 PM

you know?

PROBLEM SOLVED

eat that mf

hahahaha that shit killed me man

netscape check two
07-11-2010, 07:11 PM
I don't steak has that much of a great taste, unless it has some steak sauce on it like
A-1.

INF
07-11-2010, 07:19 PM
If you have the right cut of meat and you cook it right .... that mf will taste like heaven itself.

I really like a good medium steak. lil pink ... lil bloody ....jus a lil.

best taste ever. makes you feel alive.

EAGLE EYE
07-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Palehorse is right about the farm raised fish and how they feed them pellets of ground fish. They tend to have higher levels of toxins, PCBs, mercury or sea lice.

I think it's a little extreme to compare seafood to pork. There is plenty of healthy seafood to choose from. Luckily I live where it's abundant and fresh. Yes lobsters and shrimp are bottom feeders and still have traces of mercury, but mercury also occurs naturally. There is still a lot of health benefits in these species.

The only thing that will stop me from eating seafood is events like "red tide" or high prices.

INF
07-11-2010, 07:45 PM
I like fresh Alaskan cod fish. I buy wild gulf fish but not since the oil leak.

fresh veggies are so good. nothing beats the summer of 88'.....

in 88 I remember my mom would get all our veggies from a huge farmers market.we lived in Kansas.You could eat the tomatoes out the field they were that good. Eat em right there off the fuckin plant.bring ya salt shakers.lol

but for some reason in 88 , it was the freshest and best! we always shopped at the farmers market (Myers) but ... nothing was as fresh as 88 maybe 89....

nothing