PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else realize that "champ is here pt 3" was fucking crazy?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-11-2010, 03:59 AM
g lantern is crazy with the beats...not only was every track hard as fuck every beat lyric and guest appearance was pretty on point...

and thats crazy thorough especially cause theres like 21 tracks in total on it...this is the reason jada's on my top 10..thoughts?

"my mixtapes be better then niggas LP's" jada "somehow someway"

RAW-TASTE
07-11-2010, 04:06 AM
shit bangs like an album.......

been bumpin it ever since it came out, its insane, the features the beats everything!!! kiss fucking went in!!!

now if this nigga ever came out with a real hot solid LP then he'll be undeniable top10 material. thats jada's greatest flaw.....never came out with a classic, his last album was below average imo, don't remember it much but theres only a few hot songs and a lot of poppy/filler songs

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-11-2010, 04:14 AM
shit bangs like an album.......

been bumpin it ever since it came out, its insane, the features the beats everything!!! kiss fucking went in!!!

now if this nigga ever came out with a real hot solid LP then he'll be undeniable top10 material. thats jada's greatest flaw.....never came out with a classic, his last album was below average imo, don't remember it much but theres only a few hot songs and a lot of poppy/filler songs

deathwish with wayne was a banger wayne actually weent in..but i agree he needs his illmatic this tape shows he's capable..i mean its fucking jada of course he is..but he had classics back in the day...put ya hands up was the shit when it came out..still is..

Origin™
07-11-2010, 04:19 AM
Jada always brings heat, dude a smooth lyricist, silk flow n all that good shit.

That new LOX album going to be crazy!

djskillz
07-11-2010, 05:01 AM
one of my favorite mixtapes of the year. jada kills it everytime.