PDA

View Full Version : would you date a stripper?

ALCATRAZ
07-11-2010, 05:23 PM
...was at the strip club where my boys biker crew hangs out at, met a really cool chick... she works as an emt (ambulance driver) in the daytime and doesn't have any babies... she's russian, she is STACKED, and she wants to take your boy out... she even went as far as to say don't bring any money, just 2 let me know she doesn't want 2 get over on me

wu corp, should i do it? advice please....

spiggity_ace
07-11-2010, 05:24 PM
go for it, see wut shes like maybe ull like her

Prolifical ENG
07-11-2010, 05:28 PM
I did it. The shittiest part is getting calls at like 2-3am on weekday mornings when they're done their shift. It kind of sucks if you have a normal job where you work normal hours. They report to work at 5 or 6 in the evening. It sucked for me so it didnt work. Im not picking up my phone at those times on the weekdays.

If you dont have a job during normal times and are up at those hours all the time then you are clear. It sounds that she only works 2 nights a week or something....one that I dated did like 5-6 nights.

etze
07-11-2010, 05:30 PM
well, yeah why not?
but if u have a serious relationship or smthing with her, there might be some serious problems

Nick Fury
07-11-2010, 05:31 PM
or if you dont mind a chick that grinds on an endless sea of cock every other night

ALCATRAZ
07-11-2010, 05:36 PM
I did it. The shittiest part is getting calls at like 2-3am on weekday mornings when they're done their shift. It kind of sucks if you have a normal job where you work normal hours. They report to work at 5 or 6 in the evening. It sucked for me so it didnt work. Im not picking up my phone at those times on the weekdays.

haha damn you ain't never lied... one of my closest home girls works as a stripper and i'm the lucky nigga that gets those drunken phone calls at 4 in the morning... i usually just tell her 2 moan over the fone for me while i fall asleep to sex sounds lololol

etze
07-11-2010, 05:44 PM
haha damn you ain't never lied... one of my closest home girls works as a stripper and i'm the lucky nigga that gets those drunken phone calls at 4 in the morning... i usually just tell her 2 moan over the fone for me while i fall asleep to sex sounds lololol

ahahahaha
at least is she good?

INF
07-11-2010, 05:49 PM
I would date a stripper and tell her she is my one and only and then I would get her to let me and all my friends fuck her at the same time.

for Satan , of course.

EAGLE EYE
07-11-2010, 05:53 PM
I would date her long enough to get my money back.

Then do what infinity said.

ZigZag
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96592

all questions answered by the god in this thread^^^

check two
Biker crew? lol Are you friends with like the Hell's Angels or something? ha ha I used to hang out with some slut stripper, but it really wasn't worth the hassle. I didn't like being involved in that shady lifestyle. She will probably end up dead eventually also, like a lot of prostitutes and strippers do, and then you're automatically gonna be one of the prime suspects.

INF
07-11-2010, 05:55 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96592

all questions answered by the god in this thread^^^

my corpse account has been changed to "warcloud fan"

from "no.9"

nice:can:

ALCATRAZ
07-11-2010, 05:59 PM
I would date her long enough to get my money back.

lol, funny thing is i didn't get any lap dances or nething from her... when she was done hustling dudes she would come right back 2 me and kick it until she had 2 go make her money again...

"i got no game, its jus sum bitches understand my story" -nas

Tecknowledgist
07-11-2010, 06:02 PM
i'm not a jealous dude or anything, but that would be too much for me to handle haha

"where's your girl?"

"dry humping some old fat guy behind a curtain. she's gonna call me after :)"

INF
07-11-2010, 06:04 PM
you gotta fuck with a stripper on the level of baiting that bitch with ones.bait her with ones and let her try an run that game on you and that's when you flip the mirror and then reflect that same game.

once you do that you might have spent maybe at the most 20 bones on the ho. At this point you can get her over to yuor crib in the promise that there is cocaine over there.

you get one of your friends that will be fucking her to bring the coke. DO NOT PAY FOR THE COKE!!!!

once you get this btich skied the fuck up you get her naked if she aint naked already.

then its lights camera and action as you and 7 of ya boys go to work on this bitch.

everybody must cum on her face for Satan. Satan will only make your dreams come true if you cum on her face.

real rituals,. real talk

ALCATRAZ
07-11-2010, 06:07 PM
lol this nigga

DUMBO
07-11-2010, 06:12 PM
is she turning tricks too? you might want to make sure that all she is only dancing on the laps of dirty old men and frat boys. otherwise she might bring home the gift.

SKAMPOE
07-11-2010, 06:13 PM
is she turning tricks too? you might want to make sure that all she is only dancing on the laps of dirty old men and frat boys. otherwise she might bring home the gift.
ur an avid user huh
xHxXfYftx0c&feature=player_embedded

check two
07-11-2010, 06:15 PM
How fat is this stripper?

DUMBO
07-11-2010, 06:15 PM
yeah

INF
07-11-2010, 06:17 PM
don't fuckin matter how fat she is. you can have the bitch bringing you her money daily if you just listen to me.

break a bitch down 101

Olive Oil Goombah
07-11-2010, 06:17 PM
COKE!!!!

INF
07-11-2010, 06:20 PM
nicky , have you ever broke a bitch?????

ALCATRAZ
07-11-2010, 06:27 PM
How fat is this stripper?
she ain't fat at all... she has like c size nitties, with a slim waist and a nice round ass... shes all woman *salutes*

Biker crew? lol Are you friends with like the Hell's Angels or something?

no lol but my friends crew is under the HA's... most northern cali mc's are

Olive Oil Goombah
07-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Girls who strip are usually weak, insecure and easily broken. I don't respect those girls enough to want to break them because i dont need to serve my ego like that.

When i go to strip clubs, i usually find one girl i like or vibe with and just flirt with her all night. I won't spend any large some of money on her, but I will throw her a bone or two.

I treat stripper like anyone else. I make em know that they are dirty whores and im not. Not outwordlly but with subliminal disses that they usually dont catch cuz most aren't bright or have no self worth.

Never really wanted to get on with a stripper though.....I don't fuck with cocaine. if i did, it might be a different story cuz coke is like dangling a carrot in front of bugs bunny

INF
07-11-2010, 06:32 PM
http://www.srisadaham.net/images/gallary/buddha%20charithaya/Buddha1.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
07-11-2010, 06:35 PM
I had one bitch tell me she had a masters in pyschology.

She didn't think i would catch the double meaning of that.

INF
07-11-2010, 06:41 PM
nicky , you are a hot mess.

Mumm Ra
07-11-2010, 08:13 PM
hell yeah id date a stripper
ol home girl stripper asked to make a marriage pact with me

but like ol tooch said most are insecure and somewhat fucked in the head so keep it in mind
but every now and then you find people who don't match their common description

Queen Of Poetry
07-11-2010, 08:15 PM
don't fuckin matter how fat she is. you can have the bitch bringing you her money daily if you just listen to me.

break a bitch down 101

Eeww.

To answer the question, if u just wanna sex her go for it. U looking for more? Ask urself r u ok with dating a girl rubbing herself all over another man and then coming back to u?

Tecknowledgist
07-11-2010, 08:22 PM
.....I don't fuck with cocaine.

didn't you die from a cocaine overdose in a past life?

Queen Of Poetry
07-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Charles Jones need to answer this question. Ha.

EAGLE EYE
07-11-2010, 08:37 PM
next time anyone is in a strip joint be sure to ask what they charge for a chestnipple rub down.

Mumm Ra
07-11-2010, 08:45 PM
next time anyone is in a strip joint be sure to ask what they charge for a chestnipple rub down.
naw
you have to ask "how much do you charge to get intimate with my chest nipples?"

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-11-2010, 08:59 PM
LOL id date the stripper she doesnt seem like a bad person..but if she cn work the pole she can prob work ur pole..focus on the guts

snapple
07-11-2010, 09:02 PM
^^killbot never been to a stripclub LOL

alc who cares what other people would do? you really can't decide this one on your own?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-12-2010, 11:22 AM
If it doesn't bother you power to you. If it bothers you she's going to be flirting with dudes and shit for money, then you have a tiny penis...

What's the worst thing that could happen? You fuck a stripper for free (well dinner and movies costs money but that's not prostituting.)

Just be a bro about it, bang her out, see where it leads and hope she's a freak who will bring her stripper friends over to hook you or your boys up. Your respect will rise like erections.

Queen Of Poetry
07-12-2010, 11:31 AM
If it doesn't bother you power to you. If it bothers you she's going to be flirting with dudes and shit for money, then you have a tiny penis...

What's the worst thing that could happen? You fuck a stripper for free (well dinner and movies costs money but that's not prostituting.)

Just be a bro about it, bang her out, see where it leads and hope she's a freak who will bring her stripper friends over to hook you or your boys up. Your respect will rise like erections.

Oh lawd.

Me personally, I think it's nasty. I mean I have been at parties and the male stripper be grinding all on some chick and then move to the next and next........by the time he gets to me he's been up on like 12 girls. Eeww! Fuck out of here! That is nasty.

INF
07-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Eeww.

hahahahaha

bitches aint shit.

less that bitch can pay what she weigh. dig.

Queen Of Poetry
07-12-2010, 11:54 AM
less that bitch can pay what she weigh. dig.

No. What does that mean?

INF
07-12-2010, 12:28 PM
it means that even if the bitch is fat she can still bring me her dough but it better equal up to her heftiness.

LOL

Queen Of Poetry
07-12-2010, 12:45 PM
^^Eeww

INF
07-12-2010, 12:58 PM
right? ^

i cant buhleed u aint heard "pay what she weigh"

lol

Queen Of Poetry
07-12-2010, 01:01 PM
No. But see I'm a GG.

INF
07-12-2010, 01:03 PM
you aint no GG. i seen the stuff you write.lmao.

where that poetry at?

Queen Of Poetry
07-12-2010, 01:05 PM
I'll pm u some. I got u boo!

And yes I am a GG...................well maybe I was a GG but niggas turned me bad. Ha.

INF
07-12-2010, 01:15 PM
hahaha gg gone bad. classic tale.

Queen Of Poetry
07-12-2010, 01:22 PM
hahaha gg gone bad. classic tale.

"A face of stone, was shocked on the other end of the phone
Word back home is that you had a special friend
So what was oh so special then?
You have given away without gettin at me
That's your fault, how many times you forgiven me?
How was I to know that you was plain sick of me?
I know the way a nigga livin was whack
But you don't get a nigga back like that!
Shit I'm a man with pride, you don't do shit like that
You don't just pick up and leave and leave me sick like that
You don't throw away what we had, just like that
I was just fuckin them girls, I was gon' get right back
They say you can't turn a bad girl good
But once a good girl's goin bad, she's gone forever..
I'll mourn forever
Shit I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever"

INF
07-12-2010, 01:30 PM
I'll rep that.

Queen Of Poetry
07-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Ugh! Why can't a rep u? I always get u gotta spread it.............geez how many I gotta rep before I can do rep u?

INF
07-12-2010, 01:54 PM
not sure.maybe 9.

I feel the love though.

Queen Of Poetry
07-12-2010, 01:55 PM
I'm on a mission..........gonna count how many it is. Ha.

INF
07-12-2010, 01:55 PM
LMFAO

Queen

I can't help but think of how you said about the male stripper that dances for all the girls then finally makes it to you and you like "fuck that"

LMAO

by the time you get to around to me with that rep .....

hahahahaha

Queen Of Poetry
07-12-2010, 02:00 PM
LMFAO

Queen

I can't help but think of how you said about the male stripper that dances for all the girls then finally makes it to you and you like "fuck that"

LMAO

by the time you get to around to me with that rep .....

hahahahaha

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a good one!!!!!!!!!!:cheerlie::cheerlie:

Queen Of Poetry
07-12-2010, 02:04 PM
This is some BS! I repped 5 people then I got u gave out too much!!!!!!!!! Dang! This is crap man.

INF
07-12-2010, 02:09 PM
you'll remember me. I know you will.