PDA

View Full Version : you ever eaten "exotic" foods

snapple
07-11-2010, 10:28 PM
this thread was inspired from watching that garbage movie "ong bak 2" where they have the restauraunt that serves endangered specie to the clientel....

scorpions..ratttle snakes...monkey brains...elephant feet....???

LoTec
07-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Ive had rattle snake, alligator tail and rocky mountain oysters. Thats probly about as exotic as its gotten for me.

Uncle Steezo
07-12-2010, 09:00 AM
rat
dog
insects

Robert
07-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Llama, Alpaca, Guinea Pig, Kangaroo.

Uncle Steezo
07-12-2010, 11:55 AM
I forgot ox dick soup from a spot that served nothing but dick soups made from various animals. Ox was the least exotic and expensive.

Robert
07-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Did it taste good?

etze
07-12-2010, 12:54 PM
lol wtf is this food ? i prefer greek and mexican food >.>

cutn' heads
07-12-2010, 12:56 PM
i will eat anything thats not a sex organ...

Slothy Fitzpatrick
07-12-2010, 01:20 PM
I regularly eat leaves and various jungle fruits, although recently, I have acquired a taste for Bear Paw Soup.

SHEM HOTEP.

etze
07-12-2010, 01:23 PM
btw i wanna try shark soup
http://www.hot-screensaver.com/wp-myimages/shark-fin-soup.jpg
anyone tried that?

Slothy Fitzpatrick
07-12-2010, 01:32 PM
You do realise that the flavour in shark fin soup can be acheived by utilizing normal shark flesh.

Uncle Steezo
07-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Did it taste good?
i've had better.

i hear bbq sloth legs is divine.

SKAMPOE
07-12-2010, 05:15 PM
rob, i too had guinea pig lol in P.R country side they farm these fuckers for food

PALEFORCE
07-12-2010, 05:25 PM
i had ostrich the other day and wasnt very impressed, it looks like beef but has a unique taste i cant describe

INF
07-12-2010, 05:29 PM
fuck it I'll post in here

I ate alligator before

my homie told me it was chicken. I also ate squid and was told it was fried cheese.

mf's know me and how I do.I aint fixing to get out there and eat monkey brains on faces of death for ya

buuuuut

I will try some stuff that is borderline

I used to crave wanting to try sushi

then I lost that craving

now its back

everytime I have made fish in my kitchen for the last month

I have fought back the urge to eat it raw

SKAMPOE
07-12-2010, 05:47 PM

I ate alligator before

my homie told me it was chicken. I also ate squid and was told it was fried cheese.

mf's know me and how I do.I aint fixing to get out there and eat monkey brains on faces of death for ya

buuuuut

then I lost that craving

now its back

I have fought back the urge to eat it raw
hahahahahahhaha word up i aint post and wasnt thinkin of it till rob posted n reminded me of the whole RODENT ordeal

on a side note
i have a huge fuckin rodent phobia....i hate and cant stand rodents, they carry more nasty shit on em than stylemaster after flying back from his asian adventrures...

INF
07-12-2010, 06:01 PM
I wouldnt eat a rodent but I will tell you this

if I was in a london dungeon and had no food and them fuckin rats just kept on....

Im gonna have to pull a prison break panama an shit

"that aint chicken"

SKAMPOE
07-12-2010, 06:04 PM
only found this in spanish audio lmao

Professor Poopsnagle
07-12-2010, 06:19 PM
A couple of years ago I was homeless for a while. I was a total noob at the whole bum thing and my biggest worries were getting food and a place to sleep. The latter wasn't that big of a problem as it turned out and most of my nights I spent in the park and on the beach, sometimes under pissy stairwells too. Food was a major concern though, not at first, but as became bummier looking everyday stores would keep an eye on you or not even allow you inside. I was disgusted by eating out the garbage, but it turns out most homeless people are too. Some vagrants I met, who were actually very friendly, said they would eat pidgeons and roadkill. They roast it over a bonfire made of anything that burns and a shopping cart. I've eaten some stuff I don't even know what it was, all I know it was dead. I ate a seagull part too. Didn't taste too bad, but in the whole vagrant setting it was just disgusting. They could have thrown on a T bone, but still when surrounded by smelly bums any food is gonna be gross. Luckily there's always soup kitchens, but that's not sanitary neither.

INF
07-12-2010, 06:29 PM
I don't understand why local businesses don't just give their food directly to the poor.

the poor will always be there , free food or not. I understand it wont happen due to an increase of bums but still. cmon

dont make jasper eat out of the trash. have you seen jasper? seeing jasper is like hearing the beatles for the first time and you are gonna make him eat out of the trash????

come the fuck on NETHERLANDS.

Netherlands fucked up

SKAMPOE
07-12-2010, 06:32 PM
im surprised tsa aint in here ranting of his wild edibles in Africa n Nebraskee....

also tsa has told us ages ago how he tasted semen and blogged about it on wu corp...im sure he considers that to be Exotic Eating

SKAMPOE
07-12-2010, 06:34 PM
I don't understand why local businesses don't just give their food directly to the poor.

the poor will always be there , free food or not. I understand it wont happen due to an increase of bums but still. cmon

dont make jasper eat out of the trash. have you seen jasper? seeing jasper is like hearing the beatles for the first time and you are gonna make him eat out of the trash????

come the fuck on NETHERLANDS.

Netherlands fucked up
remove ur mouth away from the dick...NOW

Professor Poopsnagle
07-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Being homeless here in the Netherlands is probably not as hard in almost any other country. If I were homeless in America I would be dead by now. Or at least a foul smelling monster of a rapist with crotchrot.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-12-2010, 06:38 PM
remove ur mouth away from the dick...NOW
Move away from the soupkitchen... COCKBLOCKER

INF
07-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Jasper should never have to eat out of the trash.bottom line.

maybe out of a trash can in a huge house or mansion where he has killed everybody in it but never EVER in the public.

I have never had a dick in my mouth and am not interested in one being there. I like clits , girl ass n' tits. hahahaha

I would eat out of the trash with jasper out in public before I put a dick in my mouth.

word is bond.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-12-2010, 06:48 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/30950009_8c828d1e1d_b-1.jpg

You do realise that the flavour in shark fin soup can be acheived by utilizing normal shark flesh.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-12-2010, 07:23 PM
I would eat out of the trash with jasper out in public before I put a dick in my mouth.

word is bond.I'll take you up on that offer. First we'll go dumpster diving behind the KFC and then use a penis to wash the taste of niggeraids and chicken beaks out of our mouths.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/1278959237649.jpg?t=1278976500

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
07-12-2010, 08:07 PM
I ate a "taco" last month. Apparently, brown people enjoy them frequently, according to wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco

INF
07-12-2010, 08:23 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FS5pMeMS1no/SeJGEa0N_3I/AAAAAAAAA3I/LXgB-9oFP2I/s400/percy+the+tank+engine.jpg

snapple
07-12-2010, 08:39 PM
yo infinity....i was missing out on sushi for 20-something years of my life.....it is so good man you gotta try it....

Professor Poopsnagle
07-12-2010, 08:50 PM
http://rocketdock.com/images/screenshots/RageTrain.png

Olive Oil Goombah
07-12-2010, 10:45 PM
i ate a croquette out of a plastic window in amsterdam

Uncle Steezo
07-12-2010, 11:15 PM
the avg american family tosses out $500/yr in food.
grocery stores toss that much in less than a week.
who knows about fast food.

i mean damn give that shit away.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-12-2010, 11:20 PM
fuck that. I'd rather see people starve than give them something i worked to acquire.

Robert
07-13-2010, 03:10 AM
rob, i too had guinea pig lol in P.R country side they farm these fuckers for food

They do that all throughout South and Central America. Tbh, I'm not so sure I like the taste. It's like the poorer cousin of rabbit mixed in with what I'd imagine rat tastes like.

My friend over there reassured me "No te preocupes, esta ricaso y tiene el sabor de conejo."

Y luego, lo probe y vino con la cabeza, dientes y las patas. Que asco!

SKAMPOE
07-13-2010, 03:22 AM
deveras? wao, yo me huviera vomitado hasta el verde de las tripas wakala

Frank Drebin
07-13-2010, 04:23 AM
http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/images/abalone.jpg

its not really exotic in New Zealand but we call it Pawa and overseas I believe it's called Abalone

Frank Drebin
07-13-2010, 04:27 AM
http://www.tahrhunting.co.nz/images/Tahr1lge.jpg
eaten that its Tahr which is a Himalayan Mountain Goat

http://www.sealswimming.com/BlueCod.jpg
Blue Cod again not exotic if you live in New Zealand but it is a delicacy

http://www.mainlandtrader.co.nz/images/whitebait.jpg
I dunno if you have whitebait where you come from but you make these from it.

http://www.rawfish.com.au/images/new-zealand-seafood-whitebait-fritters-recipe1.JPG

but i trying to stop eating meat and not in a gay person turning straight kind of way

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-13-2010, 04:42 AM
that mountaain goat looks like a feast for a fucking king what it taste like??

ehh the most exotic shit i had was on sushi i love tht shit SOOOOO much but in this day nd age everyones had octopus nd squid...but the eel is fucking bangin the sauce they put on it oh god...nd i had fish eggs nd sht on sushi which were maaad salty but alrite had frog legs (taste like chicken but more tender nd sumtimes better)..prob sum other shit too...nd then the black ppl exotic food n white man dare eat..hamhocks (bangin) chitlins (good wit hot sawse) neckbones(the little meat their is tht is on there is good)...

Frank Drebin
07-13-2010, 04:45 AM
tastes good but wild but if you marinate it and eat it as fresh kill its nice. Has to be medium to rare anything more becomes tough.

It sucks killing a beautiful animal like that though that kinda shit has put me off meat

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-13-2010, 04:50 AM
ya tht goat looks majestic as fuck thts y i said tht shit looks like meat niggas have in dubai or at the pentagon orsum shit lmfao

Slothy Fitzpatrick
07-13-2010, 12:15 PM
i've had better.

i hear bbq sloth legs is divine.

That shit is uncalled for.

Robert
07-13-2010, 01:26 PM
deveras? wao, yo me huviera vomitado hasta el verde de las tripas wakala

Jaja exacto. Lo pense que seria algo diferente pero es nada. Un amigo me dijo que comio un armadillo en la selva en Ecuador. Creo que estaria asco tambien.

J-Cee
07-13-2010, 01:51 PM
just Crocodile,Kangaroo,Emu and a Baby chinese girl.

SKAMPOE
07-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Jaja exacto. Lo pense que seria algo diferente pero es nada. Un amigo me dijo que comio un armadillo en la selva en Ecuador. Creo que estaria asco tambien.
nunca pense que en mi vida yo estuviera hablando espanol con un australiano...
me gustaria saber si se nota el acento australiano cuando hablas espanol en persona...
creo que tu aliento es similar al olor que sale de la parte que divide tu saco de bolas y tu orificio anal.|)

Teh KillaBee
07-13-2010, 02:39 PM
chinga tu madre pendejo, dande es el banyo

Robert
07-13-2010, 02:51 PM
nunca pense que en mi vida yo estuviera hablando espanol con un australiano...
me gustaria saber si se nota el acento australiano cuando hablas espanol en persona...
creo que tu aliento es similar al olor que sale de la parte que divide tu saco de bolas y tu orificio anal.|)

Jajajajaja! No creo!

Pienso que mi accento es bueno porque no tengo un accento de Australia muy fuerte. Pero creo que se puede decir que soy un gringo del accento.

Tambien, nunca pense que estaria hablando espanol de verdad. Cuando llegue a Sudamerica, no entendi nada y tambien no pude hablar mucho. Pero, estaba viviendo con unos ecuatorianos que no pudieron hablar ingles. Entonces no tuve un eleccion, tuve que aprender.

beautifulrock
07-13-2010, 03:22 PM

I ate alligator before

buuuuut

then I lost that craving

now its back

I have fought back the urge to eat it rawSounds like you would eat a dick if someone told you it was kielbasa.

INF
07-13-2010, 03:29 PM
Sounds like you would eat a dick if someone told you it was kielbasa.

sounds like you wanna see me eat a dick.prolly yours too right?

:frusty:

I'll make this clear to you one time guy ,LMAO , Dick doesnt excite me. I defiantly don't "take" dick and why would I dick down a boy or get head from a boy when I get off to females??? I like pussy. I don't even like fucking females in the butt so what makes you think I will give you the privilege of my dick in your butt????

sorry Brock but I just dont like you like that .

8O

Teh KillaBee
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
it's not very exotic but I ate a pigs esophagus

SKAMPOE
07-13-2010, 03:41 PM
Jajajajaja! No creo!

Pienso que mi accento es bueno porque no tengo un accento de Australia muy fuerte. Pero creo que se puede decir que soy un gringo del accento.

Tambien, nunca pense que estaria hablando espanol de verdad. Cuando llegue a Sudamerica, no entendi nada y tambien no pude hablar mucho. Pero, estaba viviendo con unos ecuatorianos que no pudieron hablar ingles. Entonces no tuve un eleccion, tuve que aprender.
muy bien, ahoras puedes decir que eres parte de a mayoria de menorias lmao

Teh KillaBee
07-13-2010, 03:46 PM
stop with the beaner shit already

Robert
07-13-2010, 03:54 PM
stop with the beaner shit already

Marquita.

Teh KillaBee
07-13-2010, 04:05 PM
pone's only count in engrish baboso

SKAMPOE
07-13-2010, 04:18 PM
teh killa bee se pasa saboriandose las bergas largas negras mientras escucha a all i need de el hombre de methodos lmao

Teh KillaBee
07-13-2010, 04:32 PM
http://www.timothystout.com/images/famoustims/timmay.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-13-2010, 05:09 PM
i hate when ppl taalk in differant languages so you cant understand them SUSHI = fucking goat...the eel wit daa sawse nigga? DAAT FAWKIN SAWSE NIGGAH???

swaag aura glistenin ya'll

beautifulrock
07-13-2010, 05:15 PM
sounds like you wanna see me eat a dick.prolly yours too right?

:frusty:

I'll make this clear to you one time guy ,LMAO , Dick doesnt excite me. I defiantly don't "take" dick and why would I dick down a boy or get head from a boy when I get off to females??? I like pussy. I don't even like fucking females in the butt so what makes you think I will give you the privilege of my dick in your butt????

sorry Brock but I just dont like you like that .

8OI was simply commenting on your willingness to eat things without knowledge of what they are simply at the behest of your friends. I wasn't commenting on your sexuality. Why so defensive? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

INF
07-13-2010, 05:34 PM
Brock , STOP sending me pics in my PM box of you with wood in your nylon gym shorts. nobody wants to see it.

beautifulrock
07-13-2010, 05:37 PM
Sorry about that. I meant to send them to Skampoe.

Teh KillaBee
07-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Skampoe was gotten too in this thread

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-13-2010, 05:43 PM
Sorry about that. I meant to send them to Skampoe.

brock has a red rockeet dog cock.

Teh KillaBee
07-13-2010, 05:59 PM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/Wilmafingerdo/Doghumpinggirlsleg.gif

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
07-13-2010, 08:16 PM
vdAq-kQZMTM

Mal
07-14-2010, 12:47 AM

beautifulrock
07-14-2010, 05:57 AM
If you like the taste of a lobster stew, served by a window with an ocean view, you're sure to fall in love with old Cape Cod.

Undiluted Karma
07-14-2010, 06:33 AM
I'm of indian ethnicity Exotic foods run in my blood.
I also love chinese, portuguese and mexican food.

I can't eat burgers or any similar american/british cuisine without chilli sauce
peace

Undiluted Karma
07-14-2010, 06:35 AM
this thread was inspired from watching that garbage movie "ong bak 2" where they have the restauraunt that serves endangered specie to the clientel....

scorpions..ratttle snakes...monkey brains...elephant feet....???

Ong Bak 1 was amazing Ong Bak 2 was wierd but visually dope and the martial arts was still excellent

4/5

Undiluted Karma
07-14-2010, 06:36 AM
I've eaten game meat too, in Kenya
Crocodile,Gazelle etc
Crocodile is dope

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-14-2010, 08:25 AM
I'm of indian ethnicity Exotic foods run in my blood.
I also love chinese, portuguese and mexican food.

I can't eat burgers or any similar american/british cuisine without chilli sauce
peace

when i used o live wit my aunt and uncle..my uncle was a fucking sick aass cook andhe would alwaays cook crazy shit when i was down their he was on his indian food flow...OMG its so fucking good after u haave it a few times the shits rnt rly bad its worth it aaanywaay..

they had this sweet saaucee like chili saucee or summin and put it on non bread aand this other crunchy chip type thing u cud dipinto it...the sauces is what maakes tht shit baanging as fuck..it was like 2 yrs ago s idr too much but the yeaaar i lived wit them i ate the best food in my life...it waas gr8 lol

Undiluted Karma
07-14-2010, 02:48 PM
when i used o live wit my aunt and uncle..my uncle was a fucking sick aass cook andhe would alwaays cook crazy shit when i was down their he was on his indian food flow...OMG its so fucking good after u haave it a few times the shits rnt rly bad its worth it aaanywaay..

they had this sweet saaucee like chili saucee or summin and put it on non bread aand this other crunchy chip type thing u cud dipinto it...the sauces is what maakes tht shit baanging as fuck..it was like 2 yrs ago s idr too much but the yeaaar i lived wit them i ate the best food in my life...it waas gr8 lol

It's called naan bread shits good especially with 'ghee' aka sorta butter.
If u ever get offered bullet naan dont eat that shit unless u gots a good tolerance of hot food, its naan stuffed with green chillies, shit will have u sweating like a Alabama cracker

snapple
07-14-2010, 07:37 PM
i thought ong bak 2 was bad....it was a bunch of nonsense.....tony ja sucks man the dude is nasty with the fights but there was zero emotion to that moive....no charecter development....it was cool to look at thats about it......

and yea indian food and all that is real goood