PDA

View Full Version : You know, i used to think i killed Gavin and kidnapped his daughter

TSA
07-12-2010, 09:12 AM
8jQbm1nXzWg
but he aint even got no daughter and i've come to realize im mad cause he's a baller. :{

Uncle Steezo
07-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Can't see the vid on my berry but I actually do have a daughter in the 11th grade.

She's a jersey girl raised in the A...
She'd break ur heart

And yes I ball out but before I fall out I slow it on down to a nice speed. That brains the fried egg that I might need.

Queen Of Poetry
07-12-2010, 12:18 PM
A beautiful young lady!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Jersey girls r the best!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha

TSA
07-12-2010, 02:03 PM
Gavin, if you have a daughter how come you're on this song claiming you don't?

post her nudes or she doesn't exist

INF
07-12-2010, 02:06 PM
G would make Flocka look stupid in a battle.

why does dude rhyme like he's drunk?

TSA
07-12-2010, 02:35 PM
just might be.

why does ODB rhyme like he's drunk?

INF
07-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Because he was drunk. I don't see Flocka with a beer can or a drink cup in his hand and I didnt hear how he was bastard status like that.

if he drunk then ok.

TSA
07-12-2010, 02:59 PM
im sure waka flocka flames drinks alcohol and is a bastard.

Uncle Steezo
07-12-2010, 05:04 PM
triple stax

SKAMPOE
07-12-2010, 05:11 PM
wak thread, wak artists, wak attention whoring, wak wak wak

TSA
07-12-2010, 08:59 PM
waka thread, waka artists, waka attention whoring, waka waka waka
SKAMPOPE'S HOE's A CALLER YOU KNOW THAT AMA STALLER AND DICK HER AND CALL HER AND NEVER EVER CALL HER

Professor Poopsnagle
07-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Haters will hate.

0SbCJQ8vM4g

5hundred&one
07-13-2010, 12:24 AM
^aww shit, hoodrich is my fuckin jam

THAT WOCKER FLOCKER FLAME IS ONE HOOD ASS NIGGER

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LZ92yTgKeAQ/SxcF-XUNEII/AAAAAAAAJcY/nutFWYJ6_2Y/s400/thumbsUp.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-13-2010, 12:49 AM
waka is dope compared to those pop songs faggots..atleast u can bump this in the whipe nd chill how u look bumpin justin bieber and lady gagaa?

"stop actin like a killer YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGA!"

btw this track has been out for a WHILE...still dope

BUT

iOqL3KSMUqo

"im scared of a lotta things but i aint got no fears!//fear get u killed thats why im still standin here" werd

plus gav tell ur daughter i said hi and thaat ive got a promising musical career...my nigga got a job and is abt to get 2 hours in the stu

TSA
07-13-2010, 01:04 AM
^ahahah

INF
07-13-2010, 02:44 AM
killbot who would you sign with?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-13-2010, 02:50 AM
killbot who would you sign with?

depnds how that contract look...def jam possibly? truth be told i dont know much about differant companies but i know abt the industry contracts etc...well as much as a 16 y/o could

INF
07-13-2010, 02:55 AM
if I was gonna sign to anybody I would sign to a label that wasn't known for hip-hop.more money. not more money to be greedy with but more money to get you around on gigs and shit. they can take better care of you because the cow isnt milked to death already.

you know how dry the def jam cow is???????

SL33
07-13-2010, 03:06 AM
if I was gonna sign to anybody I would sign to a label that wasn't known for hip-hop.more money. not more money to be greedy with but more money to get you around on gigs and shit. they can take better care of you because the cow isnt milked to death already.

this is real talk.

def jam is like some form of a parasite now....

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-13-2010, 03:45 AM
yea i was kinda thinkin the same thing but yea nd if ur like only hip-hop artist on the label ulll prolly b heavily promoted

NIGHT MAYOR
07-13-2010, 04:11 AM
this is real talk.

fuck signing - you dont take your advance to the grave with you - would you rather be remembered as M&M or R.A. ?

s4vyy79QywI

NIGHT MAYOR
07-13-2010, 04:20 AM
just might be.

why does ODB rhyme like he's drunk?

how do you even compare this fisher price to the gawd ? for fucks sake - now i remember why i hate gen chat SO much

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-13-2010, 05:08 AM
waka is actually unique idk how u ucdnt hear his music nd get buck as fuck...theres alotta energy in it...like odb was a lyricist smfh

TSA
07-13-2010, 06:28 AM
how do you even compare this fisher price to the gawd ? for fucks sake - now i remember why i hate gen chat SO much
your opinion on music is based on actual hatred from human beings that are doing the exact same thing say other human beings your boardline to completely obsessed with due to confused latent racism, jealousy, and a childhood obsession with your assholes ability to flex- time to have sex.

NIGHT MAYOR
07-13-2010, 07:11 AM
waka is actually unique idk how u ucdnt hear his music nd get buck as fuck...theres alotta energy in it...like odb was a lyricist smfh

yeah your so right, odb was just a gimmick and the only reason he was in the clan was beacause he was related to the riz and giz - go make some beats because you wouldn't know a lyricist if he spat in your face you faggot teenager. you weren't even alive when wu dropped - why am i talking to you about this ?

your opinion on music is based on actual hatred from human beings that are doing the exact same thing say other human beings your boardline to completely obsessed with due to confused latent racism, jealousy, and a childhood obsession with your assholes ability to flex- time to have sex.

yes - so true - you know me so well. }:T

NIGHT MAYOR
07-13-2010, 07:15 AM
................. so funny how i can shook you stoopid cats when ever i want and you still have never noticed. well maybe not killbot because he is still a new-be-ane but tsa even tho his responses as usualy stoopid and hold no wieght he still thinks im "adding on" to his GREAT threads

*literaly lol and waits for rep from the vatican*

thread killah strikes again :king:

NIGHT MAYOR
07-13-2010, 07:24 AM
kl6jwab3HWk

hahaha

5hundred&one
07-13-2010, 07:41 AM
*thick australian accent*

'you blokes know nothing about real dahk groimey hiphup. you know nothing of sick supreme lyrical content mate. you're younger than me and thus, I identify more with the American ghetto and it's culture than you. I'm a real hiphup head and a b-boy and I copy the way American blacks walked, talked, dressed and acted 20 years ago, so I'm the authority on hiphop and even though I had nothing to do with creating the music or culture, I like it so much that I feel I've obtained ownership of all things hiphop. I'm so groimey and dahhhk mate.'

stfu, nobody cares

NIGHT MAYOR
07-13-2010, 08:03 AM
no one cares yet you type a retort ? nice try fuck knuckle. keep posting - proove me wrong. and by the way its not where your from its where your at......... if you did'nt already hear.

NIGHT MAYOR
07-13-2010, 08:04 AM
:(W
h4B60b0CUxg

TSA
07-13-2010, 11:24 AM
LMAO at fredy mech's asshole muscles.

ODB was doing in 1994 the exact same thing everyone on brick squad is doing today. making foolish bangers. if you don't like WAKA it's ok, he's not god, but you should reallly calm down. there's 100000 threads in sound shack about ppl i dont care about, i dont post in them, even in hip hop shop. infact i think priest is wack as fuck but you dont see me in priest threads actually having hatred for that black ugly monsterosity.

5hundred&one
07-13-2010, 01:21 PM
basic instructions was tight, even on liquid swords it's a good track and that album is classic. he killed ODB's first album too.

not a big fan of Priest either though, his shit is like novelty rap.

as for Flocka, I'll say this: ODB freestyles drunk on MTV, barely rhymes, drops generic wutang catch words of the time (and I'm not saying he didn't kill it, cuz he did) but if u peep the comments on youtube for that shit, it's nothing but ppl paying respect and callin him a legend. they ain't doin it because he was a lyricist, they did it because they found him and his music entertaining. so from that i would say him & flocka are similar. they're both rappers that don't say much, but get through more on charisma than they do lyrics, style over substance,

I mean MC means move the crowd, right?

5ZruYHFZEUE&feature=related

5ZruYHFZEUE&feature=related

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-13-2010, 04:28 PM
yeah your so right, odb was just a gimmick and the only reason he was in the clan was beacause he was related to the riz and giz - go make some beats because you wouldn't know a lyricist if he spat in your face you faggot teenager. you weren't even alive when wu dropped - why am i talking to you about this ?

yes - so true - you know me so well. }:T

................. so funny how i can shook you stoopid cats when ever i want and you still have never noticed. well maybe not killbot because he is still a new-be-ane but tsa even tho his responses as usualy stoopid and hold no wieght he still thinks im "adding on" to his GREAT threads

*literaly lol and waits for rep from the vatican*

thread killah strikes again :king:

i was born in 93 my dads been playing wu since i was born u live on another fucking continent and weren't in this hemisphere when wu dropped so why the fuck are you talking to me? u just called rza nd gza.." the riz and giz" and u just said odb was a great lyricist...he was not reaally. at all it was all in his flow..

your freddy mech stfu

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-13-2010, 04:31 PM
no one cares yet you type a retort ? nice try fuck knuckle. keep posting - proove me wrong. and by the way its not where your from its where your at......... if you did'nt already hear.

your from australia aand your at australia right now? wtf r u trying to say moyte?

*thick australian accent*

'you blokes know nothing about real dahk groimey hiphup. you know nothing of sick supreme lyrical content mate. you're younger than me and thus, I identify more with the American ghetto and it's culture than you. I'm a real hiphup head and a b-boy and I copy the way American blacks walked, talked, dressed and acted 20 years ago, so I'm the authority on hiphop and even though I had nothing to do with creating the music or culture, I like it so much that I feel I've obtained ownership of all things hiphop. I'm so groimey and dahhhk mate.'

stfu, nobody cares

i reead this post aloud in an australian accent and almost shit myself...

INF
07-13-2010, 04:32 PM
LMAO at fredy mech's asshole muscles.

ODB was doing in 1994 the exact same thing everyone on brick squad is doing today. making foolish bangers. if you don't like WAKA it's ok, he's not god, but you should reallly calm down. there's 100000 threads in sound shack about ppl i dont care about, i dont post in them, even in hip hop shop. infact i think priest is wack as fuck but you dont see me in priest threads actually having hatred for that black ugly monsterosity.

you went so hard on KP that he indirectly responded back.cmon now get off of it.I was there and I remember.

It was when the behind the stained glass album came out.

TSA
07-14-2010, 05:37 AM
you went so hard on KP that he indirectly responded back.cmon now get off of it.I was there and I remember.

It was when the behind the stained glass album came out.
KP isn't wu.

IrOnMaN
07-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Wait a minute. Isn't Waka Flocka a R&B rapper?

TSA
07-15-2010, 01:48 PM
wtf? no

IrOnMaN
07-15-2010, 01:58 PM
wtf? no

R&B rap stand for rapping bullshit. RZA discussed this term in depth in the intro on Forever Disc 2.

That fucker can't rhyme. He's WEAK!}:|

TSA
07-15-2010, 02:13 PM
LOL that's why that faggot was dusted out pretending to be a super hero from space in his mid 30s just to start rappin bullshit.

on literally all of his albums. smh

5hundred&one
07-15-2010, 02:18 PM
R&B rap stand for rapping bullshit. RZA discussed this term in depth in the intro on Forever Disc 2.

That fucker can't rhyme. He's WEAK!}:|

Rza also said that he dances to soulja boy in the club, so obviously he said that shit on Forever to sway the weak minded into following his word like he's a prophet or some shit, when really he's just somebody from the hood that dropped outta high school and happened to make cool music. he's been hittin y'alls pockets up for years tho, makin u think he's some wise teacher or whatever, so props to Rza.

and anyway, it's rap AND bullshit, which meant all the r&B/rap shit that was out in the 90s.

IrOnMaN
07-15-2010, 02:21 PM
LOL that's why that faggot was dusted out pretending to be a super hero from space in his mid 30s just to start rappin bullshit.

on literally all of his albums. smh

Waka...... he sounds like one of those brand rappers who everyone in the hood listens too because people these days like to listen to bullshit like that. In my opinion, the guy is weak! His lyrics and those Dell computer made beats are embarrassing. Is Waka serious?

Robert
07-15-2010, 02:27 PM
i reead this post aloud in an australian accent and almost shit myself...

You are pretty easily amused which isn't surprising since you verge on being prepubescent.

Uncle Steezo
07-15-2010, 03:43 PM
all i got to say is back when yall were all suckling gucci and juice's precum drips, i told yall Flocka was bout to blow up. i think that was back in 09...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86634&highlight=gucci

i've listened to him freestyle with JUICE a few times, there's one with OJ Nikki Minaj and Waka Flokca Flames that could go down in history as a wackest cipher in history.

all the rap game really needs in the 2010s is more stupid fruity iced out rappers from ATL

always the story with atlanta shit.
1st you mock it.
then you jock it.

2012 this nigga will be in TSA's sig.

1st u mock it then u jock it.

lemme know if you need me to put you on to some more shit you'd otherwise be bumpin in 2012.

5hundred&one
07-15-2010, 03:49 PM
^mad ghostlaced steez

waaaa I did it fiiiiirst! waaaaaaaaaaa! :'(

Professor Poopsnagle
07-15-2010, 03:54 PM
all i got to say is back when yall were all suckling gucci and juice's precum drips, i told yall Flocka was bout to blow up. i think that was back in 09...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86634&highlight=gucci

1st u mock it then u jock it.

lemme know if you need me to put you on to some more shit you'd otherwise be bumpin in 2012.HAHAHAHAHA!

If you hate on Flocka you take Hip Hop too seriously.

iFiPANvxfDg

TSA
07-15-2010, 04:03 PM
how am i mocking him? or are you just looking for a chance to get revenge on me for ruining your life and talking to your girlfriend on the phone more then you did about how inadequate you are cause you can't have off line relationships.

he sucks at rapping, i dont care though he'll probably drop a banger i'll like or not drop a banger and i will continue to not care, but im not hating on him cause i don't expect him to be a good rapper. his name is the shit though

anyways, yeah a lot of ppl here
1. take rap too seriously
2. actually get jealous of famous rappers
3. have an actual hatred for these human beings because their wordschemes aren't complicated.

which i think is psychotic but cool. You can not like it, but some ppl go to youtube and put "THIS IS REAL HIP HOP, NOT THAT WACK LIL GAYNE AND WAKA FLOCKA FAG!"
on every.single.wutang.song.in.the.history.of.man.

sometimes its the same person, just obsessed with his hatred for these people making songs they don't like if you read the names. its insane.

but yeah i can see someone not liking it cause whatever, but taking hip hop so seriously that you develop a hatred for someone making 'wack songs' is nerdy and psycho and your mother would probably make songs too.

everyone on here will be dillz poling him in 3 years though so oh well.

TSA
07-15-2010, 04:06 PM
hip hop is like cinema. sometimes you don't wanna watch titanic and godfather. sometimes you wanna watch pooty tang and animal house.

the script, cinematography, and all that other shit that makes a movie 'good' is lacking for the latter two, but that shit still goes nigger nuts, entertains you, and gives you a good healthy laugh with the makers of the movie and sometimes at them.

but to start wanting the makers of pooty tang to die because their use of lighting and plot development was sub par is psychotic.

5hundred&one
07-15-2010, 04:08 PM
everyone on here will be dillz poling him in 3 years though so oh well.

true

and we'll all have to move on to something even stupider. it's like a constant struggle not to mingle with fat sweaty hiphop nerds

Uncle Steezo
07-15-2010, 06:16 PM
^mad ghostlaced steez

waaaa I did it fiiiiirst! waaaaaaaaaaa! :'(

mad ghostlace steez

first i diss his ass then i kiss his ass #(

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 07:58 PM
You are pretty easily amused which isn't surprising since you verge on being prepubescent.

i'm 16 not ten you spider armed faggot

Waka...... he sounds like one of those brand rappers who everyone in the hood listens too because people these days like to listen to bullshit like that. In my opinion, the guy is weak! His lyrics and those Dell computer made beats are embarrassing. Is Waka serious?

you posted your alien dick on wutangcorpdotcomslashforums

IrOnMaN
07-15-2010, 08:26 PM

Relevance?

EAGLE EYE
07-15-2010, 08:30 PM
but to start wanting the makers of pooty tang to die because their use of lighting and plot development was sub par is psychotic.

I don't remember any lighting being used in that movie.

I do however remember watching him make women w/ farmer's market vaginas drink milk out of a saucer.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 08:35 PM
lil wayne = fucking trash, ive seen vids of waka live tht nigga knows how to make the crowd go into a psychotic state...nd idk y ppl think hes soft hes seen in like every livee video trying to fuck ppl up nd fought off a gunman..lol brisco layed dwn like a bitch,..

Uncle Steezo
07-15-2010, 09:23 PM
flocka said fuck lyrics and all that shit he makes music to get the party hype. period.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/flockabush.png

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 09:39 PM
lil wayne = fucking trash, ive seen vids of waka live tht nigga knows how to make the crowd go into a psychotic state...nd idk y ppl think hes soft hes seen in like every livee video trying to fuck ppl up nd fought off a gunman..lol brisco layed dwn like a bitch,..

what language is this?

Is this what they teach in junior high these days?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 09:41 PM
what language is this?

Is this what they teach in junior high these days?

your white 45 and poast on wutangcorpdotcomslashforums.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 09:46 PM
You are spot on.

Uncle Steezo
07-15-2010, 10:05 PM
i have to give nick credit.
he is like the barack obama of the wuluminatti.

Robert
07-15-2010, 10:09 PM

Hahahaha! I was unaware I had posted my "alien dick" anywhere, but if I did, I presume you would be the resident faggit that would search it out.

Sometimes you have to just chill with your corny jokes and stories you fucking parasite.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 10:19 PM
Hahahaha! I was unaware I had posted my "alien dick" anywhere, but if I did, I presume you would be the resident faggit that would search it out.

Sometimes you have to just chill with your corny jokes and stories you fucking parasite.

your retarded...i quoted ironman and said that smh fail

EAGLE EYE
07-15-2010, 10:23 PM
i dont think he failed that hard..

I mean Roberto was in the Galapagos while people on this site were saving ironman's 7 mile ET scrotum to their hard drives and remixing that shit in photoshop like a Diddy track.

Thanks a lot internet... for ruining the hearts of men.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 10:26 PM
never did any of that smfh...its cool he can afford to travel.

Uncle Steezo
07-15-2010, 10:29 PM
if you weren't spending your money on weed xbox and gay looking sneakers then you could travel too.

INF
07-15-2010, 10:30 PM
but if you dont spend your money on drugs and cool clothes and mind numbing fun then how are you gonna be cool?????

isnt it all about the cool?????? doenst the cool come from all those things ?????

EAGLE EYE
07-15-2010, 10:32 PM
hahahaha

if most assbloods gave up booze or bud for one year straight they could fly around this globe twice and still maintain their gardens.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 10:32 PM
but if you dont spend your money on drugs and cool clothes and mind numbing fun then how are you gonna be cool?????

isnt it all about the cool?????? doenst the cool come from all those things ?????

lol @ gavin...tall tees wiff glidduh?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 10:36 PM
If most assbloods just went to work everyday, and budgeted their money properly, they could afford a lot of things.

They should teach financial responsibility as required cirriculum in high school. Fuck geometry and algebra.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 10:39 PM
If most assbloods just went to work everyday, and budgeted their money properly, they could afford a lot of things.

They should teach financial responsibility as required cirriculum in high school. Fuck geometry and algebra.

had a job interview today nicky despite what you may think regarding my internet postings and niggerishness im not a dumb lazy nigga..

Uncle Steezo
07-15-2010, 10:39 PM
lol @ gavin...tall tees wiff glidduh?
see the diff was that i sold my gay clothes while you bought ur gay clothes.

ya taste me?

Robert
07-15-2010, 10:40 PM
South America (aside from Chile and Argentina) is so cheap compared to The States. The flights too are cheap as hell.

To get home, I left Quito in Ecuador on the 9th of June and arrived in Perth on the 12th.

Killbot, you have to take advantage of that for reals.

EAGLE EYE
07-15-2010, 10:40 PM
That wutang double cd taught me absolutely nothing about financial responsibility.

I hope this Young Money group will usher in a new era of esoteric wisdom & leathers.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 10:46 PM
robby comes wiff heat but yea other robby im only 16 so unleess i die unexpectedly ive got some time...my interviewer seemed like she waas going to give me the job i worked two jobs before through a summer program, was nice shook hands had da polo wiff da gawd jordans, made sure i didnt do footy foot ball or bball this year so i could be available so im hopin it werks out

then u guys will finally hear sum profeshunull snow songs..going to the industry quality studio too mad guap for an hour type ish..

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 10:48 PM
Killbot, born in 93, was raised on Wu Tang....His then teenaged father used to bump that shit in lil dudes crib.

thats how come he got an interview for a 'marketing' position at Chic-Fil-A

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 10:49 PM
robby comes wiff heat but yea other robby im only 16 so unleess i die unexpectedly ive got some time...my interviewer seemed like she waas going to give me the job i worked two jobs before through a summer program, was nice shook hands had da polo wiff da gawd jordans, made sure i didnt do footy foot ball or bball this year so i could be available so im hopin it werks out

then u guys will finally hear sum profeshunull snow songs..going to the industry quality studio too mad guap for an hour type ish..

I would have chosen to wear a Polo and Jordans to the interview as well. Gotta look your best.

Did you splash on any Adidas cologne??

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 10:51 PM
I would have chosen to wear a Polo and Jordans to the interview as well. Gotta look your best.

Did you splash on any Adidas cologne??

im thinking this is sarcasm but...idk...

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 10:53 PM
You're alright, kid.

EAGLE EYE
07-15-2010, 10:53 PM
hahaha

I heard if you mix Michael Jordan's cologne with the Adidas stuff, it will create the vaccine to cure aids and the common cold.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 11:00 PM
You're alright, kid.

you're not so bad yourself pops

http://www.cfmeuwa.com/upload/image/calendarKidThumbs.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 11:03 PM
Finally got it right. Infinity has been relentlessy attacking my grammar in reaction to my insults that apparently cut a little too deep.

he's ok though, he likes Nirvana and also thinks COurtney killed Kurt

EAGLE EYE
07-15-2010, 11:05 PM
Living with Courtney is what made him take his life.

I bet she beat him. Dood was tiny IRL.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 11:07 PM
He also weight like 90 pounds.

AND suffered from chronic stomach pains.

And was a heroin addict.

and suffered from lifelong depression.

nah, she didnt do it.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 11:08 PM
you know robby you keeps it trill nigga you keeps it trill...

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 11:09 PM
Yes, robbie is quite trill. He even has it tattooes on his ankle

Robert
07-15-2010, 11:18 PM
That's pretty trill. I having trouble dealing with all the trillness in here.

EAGLE EYE
07-15-2010, 11:20 PM
TRILL GROWS STRONGER

wshh0X42zSdmGjLc0NRH

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 11:20 PM
the trillness is quite overwhelming even for a usually trill nigga.

INF
07-15-2010, 11:21 PM
she prolly did beat on him. he was so frail.

but there is proof she was looking to buy an executioner so.... 2+2

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 11:32 PM
idt u buy an executioner i think you hire a hitman...either way not particularly trill in my opinion.

INF
07-15-2010, 11:34 PM
yeah you know what I mean. same thing.

there is all kinds of evidence that shows she was all up on his death. The nanny says that there was nothing but talks of wills an shit right before she had to split.

Uncle Steezo
07-15-2010, 11:34 PM
TRILL GROWS STRONGER

wshh0X42zSdmGjLc0NRH

jeezus h. weezy that shit is too trill.

INF
07-15-2010, 11:36 PM
TRILL GROWS STRONGER

wshh0X42zSdmGjLc0NRH

shit !!! my lil B diss....

see how andy covered one eye before he flipped off the camera?????

shit I gotta get on this.LOKL

INF
07-15-2010, 11:38 PM
"33 dicks" "I look like a dead man"

\m/

Robert
07-15-2010, 11:40 PM
TRILL GROWS STRONGER

wshh0X42zSdmGjLc0NRH

Which trill Wucorp members are these guys?

TSA
07-15-2010, 11:53 PM
jooz

INF
07-15-2010, 11:55 PM
all the shit andy said >>>> all the shit lil b said and wanted to say

djskillz
07-16-2010, 01:05 AM
woooooow. andy milonakis killed it.