PDA

View Full Version : WU-CORP's OFFICIAL: favourite beef song Twenty Ten

NIGHT MAYOR
07-13-2010, 02:58 AM
lately there have been NO (and im serious this is'nt even a matter of opinion) good beef tracks and there is no doubt the mid 90's had the best beef songs so what is your favourite of all time ?

i LOVE beef tracks even if the beef is a fake and the artists are just doing it for attention - and on the weekend me and the boys were having a few brewski's and then 'Hit em up' came on and all my metalhead mates started g'n up and singing EVERY lyric and sent the atmosphere into 'crazy g slangin with my gun off safety not givin a fuck' mode so i have to name it as my favourite of all time.

favourite line "all you mother fuckers die slow - my four four make sure all your kids dont grow"

9hZR1Ye6xg0

whats is yours n why ?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-13-2010, 03:21 AM
dude 300 baars by game is classic and the 50 cent diss tracks by jada were fucking dope...and i cant forget CURTIISSSSS

NIGHT MAYOR
07-13-2010, 03:24 AM
so name ONE of them as your favourite of all time. i didn't ask which ones you LIKED.

NIGHT MAYOR
07-13-2010, 03:26 AM
....................fuckin 90's kids *smh*

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-13-2010, 03:35 AM
niggah i was responding to ur "no good diss tracks anymore" comment for 90's id say ether bcuz i cnt stand jay nd his dickriders...for 2000 id have to say CURTIIISSSS when tht first came out the whole hood was laughin at tht nigga 50

Twiztid-Wutang
07-13-2010, 07:12 AM
The Sauce: Eminem going at Benzino and the source....This is my favorite joint of all time.

Wc636YK8tX8

etze
07-13-2010, 07:28 AM
this one's a banga
d6yAXJ-oQ_o
"fuck a nigga name 50 cent u nothing but change im a whole dollar nigga hanging one in ur brain"

also love this one
this track's a fuckin dope
U3hTYVIRm4I
"god bless ya, I'ma lay ur soul to rest, think about it next time u'll pose a threat"

"u fake fuck, wanna start with us? anybody ever told u, u talk too much?"

and this is a very good one
4_godvzfz0g
ding ding mothafuckah
its round two
hahaha

oh and btw i cant decide what's the best :/

fatboybrandon
07-13-2010, 08:08 AM
If I had to pick one single favorite it would be The Bridge Is Over. It's not the most hateful or dramatic diss track, but it's got classic elements that stand out above the rest to me.

People got too caught up in hate rather than writing a memorable song as years passed that they rushed their diss tracks. You can tell other MCs like LL Cool J, Canibus and Jay-Z who were able to control their emotions waited and crafted the more memorable diss records.

I was just listening to a radio show and heard a new diss track by Ras Kass going at The Game, it was well done compared to most diss tracks of recent. This part of hip hop has become a joke for the most part, I barely even check for these type of songs anymore.

djskillz
07-13-2010, 08:16 AM
I haven't cared about rap beef since middle school. But this has got to be the best one ever

SRn_fSgONtA