PDA

View Full Version : Even The Troops Are Waking Up .

iniquity
07-13-2010, 03:31 PM
K-CpCUOygqU

INF
07-13-2010, 03:40 PM
lil crybaby bitches didnt know who the game worked when they signed up???? cmon now man.fuck outta here with that shit.

anybody in the service right now in this generation already KNEW about how the killing business works.

oh but now you wanna cry that you had to do some "bad" things.

smh

Teh KillaBee
07-13-2010, 03:49 PM
me and a 50 cal. hummer shooting at tusken raiders fuck yeah

SKAMPOE
07-13-2010, 04:22 PM
K-CpCUOygqU

repped
its disgusting how they still out there conquering lands :yessad:

hectis
07-13-2010, 04:33 PM
word

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-14-2010, 01:10 AM
There's just no honor in it. There's something romantic (perhaps tragic in the old sense is more apt a description) about two people opposing each other in deadly combat, but when it's no longer personal it's just insanity. Like if I felt severely dishonored and I fought someone and one of us died that's reasonable. Hell when you're backing up a friend in a fight against his enemies friends thats something too. But when it's country vs country there's no valor, it's just one unfortunate son of a bitch killing another son of a bitch and while one dies physically the other just dies emotionally because there's no justice, no personal conflict.

Who do you get mad at about 911? Everyone who committed it died. Their friends and families? What did they do to you? While raping a man's wife who raped your own may be justice against him, its certainly not justice against her. We need to seek actually justice behind our violence. Violence isn't wrong, it's violence without cause.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-14-2010, 08:31 AM
humans are animals and people need to realize this.

cutn' heads
07-14-2010, 08:54 AM
lil crybaby bitches didnt know who the game worked when they signed up???? cmon now man.fuck outta here with that shit.

anybody in the service right now in this generation already KNEW about how the killing business works.

smh

most do not realize this. people arent brought up to believe these things and at 18 years old are not wise enough to figure it out...

djskillz
07-14-2010, 08:57 AM

smh

real talk. i'd rep you if i could.

SID
07-14-2010, 11:21 AM
K-CpCUOygqU

Repped, my friend.

Some beautiful poignant words spoken, my thoughts go out to the oppressed.

smh

Shut your fucking mouth you bi polar faggot, these are people on the otherside of the world dying, getting killed evicted out of their homes for the sake of keeping the war machine running.

Imagine if you got kicked out of your house, your beloved computer got confiscated by a occupation, you would kill yourself you westernized brainwashed faggotron.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-14-2010, 11:53 AM
lmfao he said faggotron thats almost as gay and unknowingly fucking stupid as when these nerds say "suck my balls" lmfaoo ...

inf is right they knew what they were doing and if they didnt their fucking stupid...sid u not built for waar dun dun...

SID
07-14-2010, 12:00 PM
God is this flea still posting here?

Fucking parasite.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-14-2010, 12:05 PM
Repped, my friend.

Some beautiful poignant words spoken, my thoughts go out to the oppressed.

Shut your fucking mouth you bi polar faggot, these are people on the otherside of the world dying, getting killed evicted out of their homes for the sake of keeping the war machine running.

Imagine if you got kicked out of your house, your beloved computer got confiscated by a occupation, you would kill yourself you westernized brainwashed faggotron.

The oppressed are those too cowardly to die for their rights. If these guys were warriors instead of soldiers they'd do like that nutty Arab soldier did at the fort. May be in a less cowardly way, he was shooting at unarmed people, but still. Or, go crazy and kill yourself with a big fucking letter explaining the evils you're taking a stand against, Samurai style.

If anyone in our military doesn't like what's going on and isn't doing something, he loses hero status in my eyes. If he likes what's going on, he better have his reasons. If you're talking about the Iraqis and Afghanis and shit "dying, getting killed evicted out of their homes for the sake of keeping the war machine running." they're cowards who haven't chosen the sword. If someone tells you what's up and uses a weapon as intimidation, be the one who tells him that if he's going to play soldier he better have the balls to kill a civilian in cold blood. If he hesitates shoot him. If he doesn't, that's your man's way out.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-14-2010, 12:18 PM
God is this flea still posting here?

Fucking parasite.

http://lnx.ginevra2000.it/Disney/aladdinej/sultan.gif

INF
07-14-2010, 01:59 PM
LMFAO

real recognize real

that's all that needs to be said.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-14-2010, 05:26 PM
I mean this guy makes some points but he misses alot of others.

He plays upon the age old cliches or maybe they aren't even age old, they are the new and overused ones.

War is ugly. Total war is the ugliest.

Ever since World War I, warfare has changed.

Its become much more destructive and it encompasses everything. Nobody is safe from it.

But, like I said, and like Infinity said, people should already know this. Going in you should already know this.

The information is out there. If you get duped, its your own fault.

SID
07-15-2010, 05:28 AM
LMFAO

real recognize real

that's all that needs to be said.

Your a bi-polar recluse "reality" is something you struggle with.

Keep neg repping me biatch

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 06:35 AM
its not hard to hurt infinity's feelings. If he's neg repping u like that, than you have done a good job

Uncle Steezo
07-15-2010, 10:48 AM
my homeboy who was spec forces, came back and said all he was doin was kickin in doors and shooting whoever didn't lay the fuck down.

he also said, with tears in his eyes, he killed kids.
he said its a shoot 1st type deal in eyerack.

he quit

bb quit too. she was a medic. when she came back from her 1st tour, they told her that it wasn't the war that had her stressed out, it was her kids and she should send them to a relative's house until her 2nd tour (afghanistan) began.

everyone i know who fought in this war said its bullshit and their only motivation is keeping eacjother alive till they go home. most who go back, go back to make sure their friends/fam come home alive.

INF
07-15-2010, 03:49 PM
Your a bi-polar recluse "reality" is something you struggle with.

Keep neg repping me biatch

ok look - its 'you're' not 'your'. wanna know why? cuz its "you are"

like you are a lil douche from the uk that nobody gives a fuck about.you are the ass hair of wutangcorpdotcom.

you

you are

who the hell said I was bi polar??????? cuz we have aalllll seen you and your mom and all the victorian pride that goes with it.

how can I be a recluse from society??? where do get these things from? do you get information like that from the HOMO section of this site (SID ROW)

cuz you know "you are" the homo of wu corp

you know that right?

nobody gives a fuck about you or nicky

both of you should move to Iraq where you can get gunned down by US troops good and proper like.

seriously dude you need to eat broken glass.for sure

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 04:50 PM
why do you take everything so seriously?

Trust me when I call you an oreo and poke fun at your biraciality, I'm only joking.

Settle down.

Damn this Berkely thing caught on.

INF
07-15-2010, 04:59 PM
I don't play like that with ppl I don't know. I don't know you from shit and then everytime you address me it's racially or something about my mental state. fuck outta here.

I honestly don't care if two ppl I don't give a fuck about or know , think I take shit too serious.

I got fam. I got lots of fam. I aint eeeeeeven tripping.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 05:03 PM
When I call you an oreo I'm joking, but when I say you are psychotic, I truly believe it because only that can explain what you just wrote.

INF
07-15-2010, 05:19 PM
well whatever dude.I'm me and you are you and the way it looks is that it's better to be me than you.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 05:54 PM
hahaha....ok dude, you win. you need it.

INF
07-15-2010, 06:19 PM
FTnvalPxxbY

LIFE'S FOR my OWN to LIVE my OWN WAY!!!!!

:vroar:

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 06:37 PM
weird

Uncle Steezo
07-15-2010, 06:45 PM
85sIJcC8zbs
Go ahead with your own life leave me alone!

INF
07-15-2010, 06:51 PM
exactly^

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 07:32 PM
lmfao @ sid..sid get signed so u can tour and come to toads place nd i can stomp ur fucking face into the ground .....lmaos

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 07:37 PM
As long as you get a fake ID and pops lengthens your curfew?? And hopefully its not a school night.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 07:46 PM
u dont need an id...curfew??? lmaooss and its summer time u fucking idiot.

INF
07-15-2010, 07:57 PM
flies in the Vaseline we are.sometimes it blows my mind.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 08:58 PM
u dont need an id...curfew??? lmaooss and its summer time u fucking idiot.

ah yes, how retarded of me

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2010, 08:59 PM
i am not from america and i am not brainwashed about pedophils ! a litle girl runing thru the woods is something normal she is free runing ,there is noting wrong with dat ! let her run she is having fun...little child with no problems on her mind she dont know yet how fucked up is this world yet she is happy.... u dig ?

i am working on my beats everything on my chanel is demo not finished yet

SOON I WILL POST NEW BEATS

Paranoid
07-15-2010, 11:45 PM
he also said, with tears in his eyes, he killed kids.

That is so beyond fucked up. How could someone do such a thing regardless of orders...

Fools

INF
07-15-2010, 11:47 PM
they knew they would kill kids when they flew over there.smh

Vietnam??????

when the troops came home they called them baby killers. most of todays troops are the kids of those baby killers.

those fags can get a life with that ol tear shit.

Paranoid
07-15-2010, 11:49 PM
they joined for the bloodshed, they get off on it

INF
07-15-2010, 11:58 PM
well see there you go.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2010, 12:01 AM
soome girl idk is im'ing me on fb nd asking me weird shit what shud i do wu-crp?? i dnt kno who this bitch is or how she looks...

INF
07-16-2010, 12:03 AM
whats her screen name?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2010, 12:14 AM
chilllllllllllllll she knows me somehow shes on this bitches profile but shes sum1 diff stupid bxtch makin me play 21 q's nd sht to figure it out...smfh

calling me soulmate nd chocoloate lover lmfaoo fukouttahea spankyashxt

INF
07-16-2010, 12:19 AM
whatever dude aint nobody even hype. you the one coming outta left field with this shit.
we talking about killing kids and shit , not just what kids do on facebook.

cmon lil nigga

Uncle Steezo
07-16-2010, 12:20 AM
hahaha go ahead and holla at "her".

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 12:25 AM
yea way to change the subject to some straight bullshit

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2010, 12:29 AM
lmfao u think i are abt this threaad niggah idgaf abt this thread niggahh...niggah wat the fuck..nd nah shes deffo a dude knows MAAAD weird nd random sht abt me...

like i said this girl had a fat ass nd id smash nd she knew...se knew i liked my own fb status once (had t do wit the jok atm)

INF
07-16-2010, 12:32 AM
oh god here we go.

if I want to get talked to disrespectfully by a minor then I'll go piss of my son by turning the playstation off.

gtfo out of the thread before I have you banned.LMFAO

remember when SiD and BroCk were banned this last wek or so. yeah niggah.

VATICAN , hoe

ROTFLMAO

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 12:32 AM
@killbot - You're clearly a moron

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2010, 12:34 AM
@killbot - You're clearly a moron

mad

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 12:34 AM
mad

Actually I was just acknowledging the fact that you make 0 sense when you post.

INF
07-16-2010, 12:35 AM
plus it seems your keyboard is broken or missing some letters.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2010, 12:38 AM
no it really is missing some keys lol i have to press dwn extra hard 4 them to work lmfao...and it wasn't really supposed to make sense...i was "yelling" @ slick not inf...nd i hope you guys know that when i say shi like that stuff in the first sentence of that post...it's actually a joke lol...

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 12:39 AM
You're gay

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2010, 12:42 AM
you're slick.

INF
07-16-2010, 12:43 AM
I don't get how anybody can come around to a spot where mf's don't like them.LMAO

like not you killbot , you got ppl on here that like you , no matter what your status says.

But SID , how does that gay keep coming back here. NOBODY fuckin cares about you dog. Nobody here is checking for you.

I know he will find this post and go to work on all kinds of stuff about my mental state.hahahahahahah good stuff.

seriously though , if nobody has any respect for you and kicks you around then what the fuck do you hope to accomplish? one day its gonna get better???? one day mf's will respect you or get your "humor"?????

hahahahahahahaha

not likely

do you though.

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 12:44 AM
you're slick.

Thanks

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2010, 12:49 AM
inf he's one of those kids who knows he's getting used but plays it off like he's giving shit away "oh yea u can have my 360 i only reaally play the ps3 aanyways" LMAO i know yall kno ppl like that...niggas is sawft

INF
07-16-2010, 12:50 AM
hahahaahaha , I never got how ppl like that can even exist. wouldn't you just die off from being so fuckin lame??? hahahahaha

like why has his mom not poisoned his food yet? DONNA , you fuckin up girl/

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2010, 12:54 AM
im sayin i cudnt even live like tht tht UGH feeling of being so goddamn bitc lik nd soft ...i get pissed at myself when i dont punch ppl in their mouths for baasic shit shit that most ppl wud just yell at people for..."you suck at rapping" *mink* *mink* *mink* ...neva heard dat irl tho soo idk lol

SID
07-16-2010, 04:27 AM
ok look - its 'you're' not 'your'. wanna know why? cuz its "you are"

like you are a lil douche from the uk that nobody gives a fuck about.you are the ass hair of wutangcorpdotcom.

you

you are

who the hell said I was bi polar??????? cuz we have aalllll seen you and your mom and all the victorian pride that goes with it.

how can I be a recluse from society??? where do get these things from? do you get information like that from the HOMO section of this site (SID ROW)

cuz you know "you are" the homo of wu corp

you know that right?

nobody gives a fuck about you or nicky

both of you should move to Iraq where you can get gunned down by US troops good and proper like.

seriously dude you need to eat broken glass.for sure

Look at this senistive gramatically correct autistic faggot.

You live eat and breathe wu tang corp, your acting like having a section of the official wu tang website is a bad thing?

Homo section?

Your whole existence is a homo section.

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 04:28 AM
So about those troops....

SID
07-16-2010, 04:28 AM
lmfao @ sid..sid get signed so u can tour and come to toads place nd i can stomp ur fucking face into the ground .....lmaos

your a 16 year old pimply chin fag, come back to reality, before i bitch slap you back.

SID
07-16-2010, 04:30 AM
oh god here we go.

if I want to get talked to disrespectfully by a minor then I'll go piss of my son by turning the playstation off.

gtfo out of the thread before I have you banned.LMFAO

remember when SiD and BroCk were banned this last wek or so. yeah niggah.

VATICAN , hoe

ROTFLMAO

I wasent banned you mentally unstable wierdo.

INF
07-16-2010, 04:46 AM
you whole existence in wu corp has been labeled HOMO NORWEGIAN DAN COOLEY SID ROW

here is what you should do for real for real

http://slantmouth.com/articles/fearonomics/images/killYourself.jpg

SID
07-16-2010, 05:41 AM
Look at this bitch, you talk like a emotional bitch you know that?

SID
07-16-2010, 09:15 AM
http://i30.tinypic.com/2lus1n4.jpg

INF
07-16-2010, 12:43 PM
awww looking at my picture to make pictures huh? Dude I'm not gay so you can just move on.It's not gonna happen.I'm not gonna let you suck on my dick okay. okay? okay?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Lmao

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2010, 11:14 PM
your a 16 year old pimply chin fag, come back to reality, before i bitch slap you back.

went to the doctors the other day...6 5 and a half..250 lbs my G ...ur like 5' 8" of doughy goodness soft ass nigga slap u in ya faggot ass mouth fuckouttaahere

EAGLE EYE
07-17-2010, 12:29 AM
went to the doctors the other day...6 5 and a half..250 lbs my G ...ur like 5' 8" of doughy goodness soft ass nigga slap u in ya faggot ass mouth fuckouttaahere

lol

sid is kind of short and meaty. I'm almost your height, toned and will chew a hole through a niggaz ass meats. I've got that pitboss enamel grip JR.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 01:09 AM
lol

sid is kind of short and meaty. I'm almost your height, toned and will chew a hole through a niggaz ass meats. I've got that pitboss enamel grip JR.

LOL im sayin sids short nd fat and u know he doesnt shoot ppl so why does he think he's tough? Tomes from duh victorian estate

EAGLE EYE
07-17-2010, 01:25 AM
I donut know.

I just hope slimfast steps up their social media efforts. It's 2010 for christ sakes.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-17-2010, 01:38 AM

Bastard. I'm 6'3" like 190... I can't even imagine getting up to 250 in good shape even if I was 6'5". Is that muscle or like football bulk? I could probably get like 210 with muscle if I went all out and lifted regularly with supplements and shit, but I'd have to get heavy to hit 250 foreseeably. I hate anyone over 6'4"-5", they make me feel shorter then I am. Though luckily that now I'm a senior there's only a couple kids in the school noticeably taller then me. The graduating class had some lanky ass ballers.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 01:50 AM
Bastard. I'm 6'3" like 190... I can't even imagine getting up to 250 in good shape even if I was 6'5". Is that muscle or like football bulk? I could probably get like 210 with muscle if I went all out and lifted regularly with supplements and shit, but I'd have to get heavy to hit 250 foreseeably. I hate anyone over 6'4"-5", they make me feel shorter then I am. Though luckily that now I'm a senior there's only a couple kids in the school noticeably taller then me. The graduating class had some lanky ass ballers.

yea i would say kind of like a football player..muscle and sum fat in theere..im admittedly not all muscle i used to be alot thinner doc said i should be like 210..but thats ideally tryna get in the gym after i get a job so i can go round my schedule...used to b like 230 back in those days (like 6 months ago lol) niggas wasnt fuckin wiff me...

and yea lmao im rly like the tallest person in the school since i transferred not as many ppl as my last school tho id say my weight gain was caused by the transfer aint shit to do out here..but yea u being tall and kinda big prolly know how fucking annoying it is to hear ppl trying to convince u to play football EVERYDAY and it's always differant ppl...smfh they dont get that just because im nice at it and im big..maybe i just want to make time for my music SMFH..since my fam moved in with my moms friend we're actually in a very good neighborhood till wee find our own house...so the rich kids dont get that i need to get a job to buy myself school clothes etc

now you know more about the young god's life

ZigZag
07-17-2010, 11:25 AM
ruger has the beer belly and soft cheeks like heat (n0 h0m0).

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 01:27 PM
ruger has the beer belly and soft cheeks like heat (n0 h0m0).

LMAo waka w/o braids nd shit? haha nah fuck dat i dnt have a beer belly...idk y u lookin @ heats cheeks likee tht tho lol

INF
07-17-2010, 01:30 PM
killbot never was a corpse vet

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 01:33 PM
i was like a sergeant or some shit..wasnt quite there yet...it's pretty dry theeir now tho

INF
07-17-2010, 01:43 PM
:mmmyah:

*smoke*

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 01:47 PM
illuminati want my mind soul and body...