PDA

View Full Version : look

night pupil
07-13-2010, 11:17 PM
I wanna say I did not pan my monitors when I said that eminem line, I post without thinking everything threw with pure impusle.. Like ive said ive been beat senseless, I can't find a place to rest and get myself right.. And just maybe my problems have overcome me as well.. I feel i'm just moving to move in life with so many problems.. They are on top of me every momment of the day to try to divert my paths.. I feel good one day and they have my next they planned to strike me.. This is prob. getting mad old to say but I having nothing else to say..

night pupil
07-14-2010, 05:24 PM
to clear what i was saying the angels are on top of me everyday.. If i mange to stay home i have a lot less chances my family is going to say something they read in my mind or whatever, even tho they have done it.. And my family is not on top of me all day but they do something almost everyday.. They would go crazy if they would be on top of me 24/7... but recently I managed to feel good and they did some shit.. Never mind explaining it tho people might not believe me and think i'm having delusions..lol

issues
07-15-2010, 05:00 AM
the egg laying kangaroos are coming..