View Full Version : Planet Asia feat. Copywrite - Up All Night [new track]

etze
07-14-2010, 07:08 AM
m-TH9Y1nCPU
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p4uudv

loved that

djskillz
07-14-2010, 07:12 AM
i'mma have to check this out. any idea where it's from?

etze
07-14-2010, 07:37 AM
i'mma have to check this out. any idea where it's from?

its off Planet Asia’s Crack Belt Theater mixtape =]

DirtMcgehrk
07-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Love Planet Asia. Pain Language is what actually got me into him and I've been compiling all of his earlier stuff since then.

Never really checked for Copywrite but as of late the dude's been acting pretty childish. Taking pictures of his cock and posting them on twitter. Attacking Cage with a rolled up newspaper and then running away yelling faggot when some bicycle police ride by. re-releasing a mediocre album for it's 8 year (8 years? WTF) anniversary. Making a dis song about High and Mighty when High and Mighty isn't even in existence anymore. Plus I hear he's livin in his moms basement.

etze
07-15-2010, 09:32 PM
^lol
does his personal life really matter?

DirtMcgehrk
07-15-2010, 09:37 PM
Now that I think about it not really......but posting dick pics and pictures of yourself flexing online..... :(

the silencer
07-15-2010, 09:55 PM
nice song

but holy FUCK check out this Planet Asia freestyle I caught after the end of that video, Asia MUUUUURDERS it (starts around 2:57 mark):

GrFczxIIdyM

main_man
07-15-2010, 10:13 PM
copy really attacked cage with a rolled up newspaper? lol thats actually kinda funny. i do think even emo cage could whoop his ass with no question.

copy can spit and is a good mc, but his herb ass cant fight. thats been proven time and time again. lol

Mr. R&B
07-16-2010, 01:38 AM
Love Planet Asia. Pain Language is what actually got me into him and I've been compiling all of his earlier stuff since then.

Never really checked for Copywrite but as of late the dude's been acting pretty childish. Taking pictures of his cock and posting them on twitter. Attacking Cage with a rolled up newspaper and then running away yelling faggot when some bicycle police ride by. re-releasing a mediocre album for it's 8 year (8 years? WTF) anniversary. Making a dis song about High and Mighty when High and Mighty isn't even in existence anymore. Plus I hear he's livin in his moms basement.

Damn, I didn't realize the dude was such a retard.

I still like his music, but C'mon Son. :?