PDA

View Full Version : maximott, hard gangster, or soft as maxipads and apple sauce........?

KBOS
10-09-2005, 09:03 AM
http://us.st8.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/buyinprivate_1849_58292363 + http://www.motts.com/product_info/images/prod_sauce.jpg

you do the math

SHRAP
10-09-2005, 09:08 AM
im sorry maximott but you have just been

GRANDSONNED!!!

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jul2005/Elijah.jpg

KBOS
10-09-2005, 09:26 AM
oh shit, when I grandsonned maxi it must have caused some type of reaction which caused you to post that incridibly funny GRANDSONNED image thus he has been greatgrandsonned

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2005, 09:27 AM
YO honestly maximott scares me. With his crazy slang and mispelled words, it just inflicts a certain type of fear on me that can't be described with words. At night I'm haunted by bold capital letters saying

"COME TO BROWNSVILLE"

"COME TO BROWNSVILLE ILL SMOKE YOU FOOL"

"Cot Damn" (Echo)

*shudders*

Maximott is one G'ed up motherfucker.

KBOS
10-09-2005, 09:32 AM
YO honestly maximott scares me. With his crazy slang and mispelled words, it just inflicts a certain type of fear on me that can't be described with words. At night I'm haunted by bold capital letters saying

"COME TO BROWNSVILLE"

"COME TO BROWNSVILLE ILL SMOKE YOU FOOL"

"Cot Damn" (Echo)

*shudders*

Maximott is one G'ed up motherfucker.
LMAO great great great grandsonned...

But really? For a price I can send his mom over to comfort you, because while im farting in her mouth she tends to utter the same thing

Now what I hear is more like this

"MAXIMOTT HAS A TINY PENIS" (echo)

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2005, 09:46 AM
i kno yalls swetterin my cig, CUM TA JERZEE NIGA, I'L SHUTES ALL U FAGETS NIGA I ISN PLAYEN!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-09-2005, 10:05 AM
http://us.st8.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/buyinprivate_1849_58292363 + http://www.motts.com/product_info/images/prod_sauce.jpg

you do the math
lmmfao

midGet
10-09-2005, 10:42 AM
i kno yalls swetterin my cig, CUM TA JERZEE NIGA, I'L SHUTES ALL U FAGETS NIGA I ISN PLAYEN!

LMAO ^O^ :clap:

midGet
10-09-2005, 10:43 AM

you do the math

he's soft & sweet...just like that sauce..

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2005, 11:05 AM
LMAO ^O^ :clap:What part of newark you from mang.

midGet
10-09-2005, 11:45 AM
nah man, i'm not from newark, NJ...me & my friends just call our city like that cause of the highest rate of car theft in our region.. can't compare to Newark tho..

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Yea niggaz is gettin car jacked outside my house as we speak.

PolitiC
10-09-2005, 01:09 PM
ayo dun fukk wit him or he gon take ya mafukkin head off!

KBOS
10-09-2005, 01:09 PM
It will be interesting to see how maximott reacts, I'm sure it will have to do with some type of boston insult and something about brownsville topped off with bad spelling

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2005, 01:11 PM
probably something like

ALL YALL BICH NIGAS STAE TAKEN SHIT, CUM TO BROWNVILE IM MAD GANSTA I SEL DRUG, ME AN MY HOMES WIL SHUTE ALL YALL

Grim Reapa
10-09-2005, 01:16 PM
wait heres my impression of him

"Cot Damn u spics masta genius and OB4PRL are wankstas cot damn"

"I'll roll up too pusy ass queens and be at ur door genius"

"SPic spic spic spic ligger spic"

me and puertorican linx owned that nigga

G.O.D.PT3
10-09-2005, 01:22 PM
aite so this thred is dissing a cat named maxi who calims he repping ville BK?

PolitiC
10-09-2005, 01:24 PM
yo ill tell u how hes gonna respond

u`s bitches

midGet
10-09-2005, 01:29 PM
lol, this is gonna be a classic thread :lmao:

Sicka than aidZ
10-09-2005, 01:33 PM
he's soft & sweet...just like that sauce..naw, Mad Maxipad is bloody an raw nigga,jus like "dat time a da month"

Skellington
10-09-2005, 01:35 PM
don't get it....but hey I'm dumb ;)

Sicka than aidZ
10-09-2005, 01:37 PM
don't get it....but hey I'm dumb ;)
word, keep yo head up 09

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-09-2005, 01:45 PM
wait heres my impression of him

"Cot Damn u spics masta genius and OB4PRL are wankstas cot damn"

"I'll roll up too pusy ass queens and be at ur door genius"

"SPic spic spic spic ligger spic"

me and puertorican linx owned that nigga
lmao, word up

10-09-2005, 02:09 PM
yo im gay,and i suck dick everyday,and my dad left my ass when i was 8, im such a bastard,and my mom is a 1 cent slut,everybody,yo everybody im gay!!! im a hood legend for giving handjobs in back of 7 eleven,and all the suburban white people punk me around and call me a "bitch",gee whiz im so stupid, i cant even type rite,COT DAMN,i a gay hood legend like my fuckin father,he thought me how to give the best handjobs evermi say wu tang corp. is soft and nobody is gangsta,but yet you see me here everyday,and i developed a crush on sicka than aidz,onlybuilt4puertoricanlinx,and bedlam, thats why im on there dick so much,but cot damn,dont tell em, espicaly the puerto rican one, i want to suck him off badly, thats why in every post i got to mention him, you know what??? cot damn!!! everybody save this quote and put it in there signature,i want everybody to know im gay and proud,and if you got a problem with homo thugs, ill bust a nut, i mean ill bust a cap in your ass,biotch!! straight montana,i mean brownsville dawg,im out going to suck some dick,peace and chicken grease!!!
finally he comes out the closet.

Sicka than aidZ
10-09-2005, 02:14 PM
lllllmmmmmmaaaaoooo, what?@?!!!PWND!!!

Sicka than aidZ
10-09-2005, 02:15 PM
http://wutangcorp.com/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gifWu Tang Corp. Honors..... (http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?p=211719#post211719)October 8th, 2005 18:43maximott,your mom is a 1 cent whore

maximott ^ hooks up negative rep,

bwahahahaha!!!!

maximott
10-10-2005, 12:54 AM
get maximotts name out yo mouf homotional white boy cracka. mofuckin saltine. yall be some triflin homo niggas talkin bout "ooooooooooooooo i wonder what that nigga maximotts gonna say next ooooooooooooooooooo" go on the block fo once house niggas instead of typin at a homo keyboard. shiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i dun sold 20,000 worth of crack today nigga. maximott gets his money nigga while yall house niggas be sittin inside watchen dem hood movies thinkin yall is black. yall be some homos. cot damn maximotts dun gonsa haveto capp all yall bitch niggas. niggas on here talkin shit like theydoin something with theyselves. u's bitches. and to them two gay puerto rican versions of bert n ernie u's be some homotional bitches. u's bitches is gay. u's bitches

Longbongcilvaringz
10-10-2005, 08:28 AM
shiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet thats one hard mahfukah, "maximotts dun gonsa haveto capp all yall bitch niggas" cheeeeeeeeaaaaaaa.

"two gay puerto rican versions of bert n ernie" ahhahahhahahahhahhaha.

maximott is homotional. keep it real. lmao.

peace.

Soul Controller
10-10-2005, 08:34 AM
lol
just after readin the 1st page
dont think i oculd take all the pages of this thread

KBOS
10-10-2005, 01:05 PM
get maximotts name out yo mouf homotional white boy cracka. mofuckin saltine. yall be some triflin homo niggas talkin bout "ooooooooooooooo i wonder what that nigga maximotts gonna say next ooooooooooooooooooo"
We wonder what you gonna say next so we can laugh at how stupid you are

go on the block fo once house niggas instead of typin at a homo keyboard. shiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i dun sold 20,000 worth of crack today nigga.
Bitch the only crack you eva seen in on yo motha

- (take note, thats how you own somebody in one line)

maximott gets his money nigga while yall house niggas be sittin inside watchen dem hood movies thinkin yall is black. yall be some homos. cot damn maximotts dun gonsa haveto capp all yall bitch niggas. niggas on here talkin shit like theydoin something with theyselves. u's bitches. and to them two gay puerto rican versions of bert n ernie u's be some homotional bitches. u's bitches is gay. u's bitches
Awww, is wittle maxi motts feewing hurwt, best put some maxipads on that bleeding anus of yours and eat some motts apple sause before you get on the short bus today and you will feel all better

midGet
10-10-2005, 01:18 PM
....i dun sold 20,000 worth of crack today nigga.

:stroke: LOL

TeknicelStylez
10-10-2005, 01:44 PM
GODDAMN THAT NIGGA IS GANGSTAAAAA dayum I can't wait to see what he does next

I'ma have to take intellekt out my sig just to add another maxi quote.

midGet
10-10-2005, 02:01 PM
lol this kid shoul have his own show on comedy central.....he's hilarious.. ..he's the original....and everybody samples his quotes......keep on comi' dunny, we love ya...

10-10-2005, 02:07 PM
lol this kid shoul have his own show on comedy central.....he's hilarious.. ..he's the original....and everybody samples his quotes......keep on comi' dunny, we love ya...
lmao, or he can have a actor playin him in a sitcom,based on his life. i can imagine chris rock sayin the shit he says,lmao.

midGet
10-10-2005, 03:44 PM
lmao, or he can have a actor playin him in a sitcom,based on his life. i can imagine chris rock sayin the shit he says,lmao.
LOL, yeah or Chris Tucker...and name of the sitcom goes like "u's bitches"

10-10-2005, 04:41 PM
LOL, yeah or Chris Tucker...and name of the sitcom goes like "u's bitches"
yeah,and you can have fonzie (from happy dayz) on there as a guest apperance, and then he comes through the door and hes like"eeeeyyyyyyyy whats going on my nigga??",and chris tucker/chris rock can b like YO MAN!! WTF DID YOU SAY TO ME??!! WTF DID YOU SAY TO ME???!!! I's A HOOD LEGEND YOU WIGGA!! I'S A HOOD LEGEND,LOOK IM USING GANGSTA WORDS LIKE" WORD IS BOND,FO SHEEZY MY WEEZY,AND WEST SSSSSIIIIIIIDDDDDDDEEEEE!!!". COT DAMN!!! YOU SEE WHAT THESE JEWZ GOT ME SAYIN???? FUCKIN PRODUCERS!!

Bedlam
10-10-2005, 04:55 PM
lol, some of yall are slow. Maximott is just fuckin with yall, i've talked to this guy on aim before, he's hilarious. He's the one who talked with Mixtape Mutt on his "I got to build with RZA thread" he was the one actin like RZA.

some of yall are gettin worked up over him, calm down

smh at this gay legend maximott, get my's name outcha mouf maximott, u dun want my crew to run wild on u, homo. u's bitch maximott, u's neva sold coke, u sell vibrators outcha asshole. smh, u dun know wut its like to be slangin day in and day out on the streets, shieeeeeeet, i cap u gay legends all day. u's bitch

KBOS
10-10-2005, 05:39 PM
lol, some of yall are slow. Maximott is just fuckin with yall, i've talked to this guy on aim before, he's hilarious. He's the one who talked with Mixtape Mutt on his "I got to build with RZA thread" he was the one actin like RZA.

some of yall are gettin worked up over him, calm down

smh at this gay legend maximott, get my's name outcha mouf maximott, u dun want my crew to run wild on u, homo. u's bitch maximott, u's neva sold coke, u sell vibrators outcha asshole. smh, u dun know wut its like to be slangin day in and day out on the streets, shieeeeeeet, i cap u gay legends all day. u's bitch
I think its gotten to the point where we all just joking around. Everybody knew maxi wasn't for real since day one. Anyway, wether just messing with us or not, he's a good target to practice pwning noobs on :list: . I stoped being serious about this mutha fucka a long time ago.

maximott
10-11-2005, 04:14 AM
nigga shut o soft up nigga. u's aint never had no conversation with maximott nigga on no aim. nigga who the fuck is mixtape mutt nigga whtf is u's talkin bout nigga. maximott dont converse wiff homotional niggas nigga so get maximotts name out yo mouf nigga. this nigga in love with the hood nigga maximott i think nigga. u's wanna end up like the homo nigga in menace 2 society nigga. u's bitch. and to that homotional puerto rican spic dont watch me watch tv spic. u's a bitch thinkin that maximott gonsa be on tv nigga i dun be to hood for tv nigga. shiiiiieeeeeeeeeeet im a cot damn crack dealer nigga u's think maximotts a nigga who wants to be on tv homo. yo soft homo wants too see maximott on tv prolly so u can wack off to him nigga. aint no one wackin off to maximott nigga u's homo. nigga maximott dun be getsn money from crack nigga u think maximott can go on tv niggga shiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt they proll dun arrest maximott cuz i just that cot damn hood nigga. u's bitches

midGet
10-11-2005, 04:56 AM
shiiiiieeeeeeeeeeet im a cot damn crack dealer nigga ....another jewel in da hoooouse, lol

KBOS
10-11-2005, 06:54 AM
nigga shut o soft up nigga. u's aint never had no conversation with maximott nigga on no aim. nigga who the fuck is mixtape mutt nigga whtf is u's talkin bout nigga. maximott dont converse wiff homotional niggas nigga so get maximotts name out yo mouf nigga. this nigga in love with the hood nigga maximott i think nigga. u's wanna end up like the homo nigga in menace 2 society nigga. u's bitch. and to that homotional puerto rican spic dont watch me watch tv spic. u's a bitch thinkin that maximott gonsa be on tv nigga i dun be to hood for tv nigga. shiiiiieeeeeeeeeeet im a cot damn crack dealer nigga u's think maximotts a nigga who wants to be on tv homo. yo soft homo wants too see maximott on tv prolly so u can wack off to him nigga. aint no one wackin off to maximott nigga u's homo. nigga maximott dun be getsn money from crack nigga u think maximott can go on tv niggga shiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt they proll dun arrest maximott cuz i just that cot damn hood nigga. u's bitches
Im sorry you were raped by old men when you were nine

maximott
10-12-2005, 01:13 AM
triflin soft homo nigga mad cause he be from homotional boston. yall niggas is soft bitch nigga. shieeeeeeeeeettttttttttt i dun capped another boston nigga today fo thinkin he could dun come to maximotts hood nigga. nigga i run brownsville nigga. maximott be gettin his money nigga. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt crack dun made maximot rich nigga. what yo homo be doin sittin inside on a computer typin ducktales nigga. u's bitches. nigga u's a house nigga nigga. homo nigga. sayin i got raped nigga, nigga maximott be doin the rapin nigga i dun raped brownsville nigga fo money nigga. nigga u's a homo nigga. get maximotts name out yo mouf nigga. u's bitches

crass
10-12-2005, 01:29 AM
^^^this kid's funny, yall dont get it

KBOS
10-12-2005, 06:55 AM
triflin soft homo nigga mad cause he be from homotional boston. yall niggas is soft bitch nigga. shieeeeeeeeeettttttttttt i dun capped another boston nigga today fo thinkin he could dun come to maximotts hood nigga. nigga i run brownsville nigga. maximott be gettin his money nigga. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt crack dun made maximot rich nigga. what yo homo be doin sittin inside on a computer typin ducktales nigga. u's bitches. nigga u's a house nigga nigga. homo nigga. sayin i got raped nigga, nigga maximott be doin the rapin nigga i dun raped brownsville nigga fo money nigga. nigga u's a homo nigga. get maximotts name out yo mouf nigga. u's bitches
LOL at this dickface, takin bout how he "dun raped a nigga"

midGet
10-12-2005, 01:10 PM
nigga u's a house nigga nigga. homo nigga.

mad serious with that n-bomb, lol.....this kid's just playin', no doubt, but he's funny tho.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-12-2005, 01:33 PM
oh lord a psalmz/elephant man wanna be

Sicka than aidZ
10-12-2005, 02:43 PM
maximott would be a dope pro wrestler. hahahaha....oh shit, that ever cross your mind max? rape mad niggaz as a pro wrestler,..swoop mad loot spearing cake niggaz.

:cheerlie: "CRAXIMUS!, the rappin tampon!!" :cheerlie:

maximott
10-12-2005, 03:36 PM
nigga who is u WHO IS U nigga u's a bitch nigga. this homo mofucker be 32 years old talkin on an internet forum. go do something to feed yo homo kids nigga. this nigga the reason maximott aint pay no taxes nigga cuz maximott aint payin for no homo house nigga bitch to collect welfare off maximotts crack money nigga. u's bitches. nigga maximott aint never say he dun raped a nigga dumb mofucker cants u read nigga maximott dun raped the hood out of money nigga maximott be gettin his moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssss nigga. u's bitches. whats this homo white boy be talkin shit about to a hood nigga like maximott nigga. nigga i dun ethered yo homo with 1 rap nigga and maximott aint even rap nigga hes a cot damn crack dealer. white boy yo homo prolly wansa see maximott in tights an underwears nigga aint no nigga gonsa see maximott in tights and underwears nigga. u soft homo bitch nigga. get maximotts name out yo mouf nigga. u's bitches

Sicka than aidZ
10-12-2005, 03:38 PM
lmao, im not reading all that, u should go wrestle homie

maximott
10-12-2005, 03:50 PM
white boy yo homo cant read nigga. u's bitch. maximott aint no white boys homey nigga get maximotts name out yo mouf nigga. soft homo bitch nigga. u's bitches

Sicka than aidZ
10-12-2005, 03:53 PM
it's "no homo",..not "yo homo". u need to shut the fuck up maxitwat

Grim Reapa
10-13-2005, 10:10 PM
get maximotts name out yo mouf homotional white boy cracka. mofuckin saltine. yall be some triflin homo niggas talkin bout "ooooooooooooooo i wonder what that nigga maximotts gonna say next ooooooooooooooooooo" go on the block fo once house niggas instead of typin at a homo keyboard. shiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i dun sold 20,000 worth of crack today nigga. maximott gets his money nigga while yall house niggas be sittin inside watchen dem hood movies thinkin yall is black. yall be some homos. cot damn maximotts dun gonsa haveto capp all yall bitch niggas. niggas on here talkin shit like theydoin something with theyselves. u's bitches. and to them two gay puerto rican versions of bert n ernie u's be some homotional bitches. u's bitches is gay. u's bitches
haha

this crackers diggin himself a well deserved grave yo

Sicka than aidZ
10-13-2005, 10:18 PM
what??.....1 word "INTERNET"

did u read my post, "lmao, im not reading all that shit"....like," who the fuck would?"