PDA

View Full Version : The System's War Againgst Tupac

LONDON!
07-15-2010, 03:08 PM
before i copy and paste this article from the allhiphop website, i'd like to add i do believe that the system was actively against the brother tupac, because of his positive power amongst our community, from the time he helped that human being brother that was being brutalised by an off duty cop in atl back in the day and beat the charges, you see what i'm saying and didn't do nuthin about his death because of how deep police corruption is in america, plus he was there enemy and me personally now, i believe in street justice, or if i can't get that, then i keep it moving, i don't believe in system justice anyway, but thats not taking anything away from any 'civillians' right for due justice, thats just my personal take on things and i don't really adhere to 'civillian' rules and i ain't a gangsta or a road brother neither, its just the way i've came up, i've lived in middle class surburbs, estates(projects), homeless, hostels, the whole shebang, i'm just an average nobody out here, trust me on that

but i don't believe in the conclusions that he is adding up to from the evidence he has, i'm not gonna go into who i really think killed tupac and why on no internet computer boards because from my experience you get suspect mudda fockers on here and in certain experienced personal cases, feds(police) too, you see what i'm saying, conspiracies don't exist witout evidence, you get what i'm saying fam, true story, real talk, fuck rats, i feel like yeah, everybody knows who and why, this isn't nuthin new, street talk should stay in the street, especially if it ain't got nuthin to do wit you, stay outta grown folks bizness, you see what i'm saying

i'm just saying, this is a interesting interview of an author of a book called 'the war against tupac' called john potash who reckons the US intellegence community was behind tupac's death....

The War Against Tupac: A Conversation with John Potash

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:01 AM | 24 comments

By Cornell Dews

Being oppressed in America lends to immediate exposure of America’s harsh realities, which help impregnate the beliefs of the individuals. To believe that the government would infiltrate the Black community and flood it with drugs and guns with the intent of it leading to the community’s could be farfetched until you realize it happened. To believe that local, state and federal authorities would get away with committing subversive acts towards the Black community without being held accountable even after the tactics were supported by fact finding documentation or even recorded through the usage of audio or video is not farfetched at all. Many believe the government helped orchestrate the assassinations of influential Black leaders who fought for both civil and human rights. However, believing that the government had some involvement in the blatant murder of one of Hip-Hop’s most influential musical icons surprisingly is not as believable. Why?

John Potash, a 44-year-old White male, raised in a predominantly Jewish community in Baltimore County penned an interestingly well-written manuscript entitled “The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders.” I had the opportunity to meet John for lunch and converse with him about his book, which I purchased from Everyone’s Place, an independent black owned bookstore located in Baltimore. For obvious reasons, his book is not being carried in any of the major bookstores.

Upon introduction I extended my hand to greet Mr. Potash and immediately our handshake turned to “dap.” We all know that non-verbal communication says just as much as the things we verbalize, sometimes even more. I was anxious to talk because there was so much for us to talk about pertaining to Tupac and the United States Government. The possibilities and theories are truly boundless. Over lunch, a conversation commenced.

AllHipHop.com: You were quoted in an article in The Baltimore CityPaper written by Bret McCabe that you believed Tupac had become “the most influential Black man in the Black community in the country” which I assume would be the reason, in your opinion, his life would be threatened. Can you expound on that statement?

John Potash: Being that he had the top selling CD’s in the world and was starring in major motion pictures, which made him a rap and film star. He was also engaged to the daughter of Quincy Jones, a well-established and respected person in the entertainment business, which increased his popularity. He had very close relationships with his extended Black Panther Party family, who acted as his mentors. Not to mention that he was trying to do more positive things.

AllHipHop.com: For those who have yet to read your book, could you explain why you believe that Death Row Records were a U.S. Intelligence front against Black activism?

John Potash: A high level police detective named Russell Poole got himself assigned to the murder investigation of Biggie, during his investigation he stumbled across the fact that Death Row Records employed many officers who were considered agents. Poole also found typical intelligence operations such as trafficking drugs, guns and laundering money taking place at Death Row Records.

AllHipHop.com: Do you think Death Row Records was the only label used as a front against Black activism?

John Potash: I’m not certain if there were other labels, just because I didn’t have the time or resources to investigate other labels. However, I will say that Time Warner, the parent company of Death Row at the time, ended up buying the rest of the labels, so I’m sure their operations could have worked towards other labels as well.

AllHipHop.com: Are you scared of any backlash or repercussions with the bold statements and claims that you’re making in your book The FBI War on Tupac and Black Leaders?

John Potash: I’m a little scared, but this is what gives me passion.

AllHipHop.com: In your book, I noticed that you reference being supported by people who were close to Tupac, but you did not mention Tupac’s mother Ms. Afeni Shakur. How does she feel about your book and the research you’ve done in regards to her son?

John Potash: She has not publicly addressed the topic of my book and I can understand why.

AllHipHop.com: What do you intend for your book to accomplish?

John Potash: I hope to get as many people as possible more politically active to save our nations heroes like Mumia Abu Jamal and H Rap Brown; both who are sitting on death row, when they’re much needed back in the community doing great things.

AllHipHop.com: What were the difficulties of publishing this book?

John Potash: Well Kathleen Cleaver, the wife of Eldridge Cleaver, initially took me to her editor. I was told that it was too much to fact check everything. I approached six different publishers with six different proposals and still nothing. So I decided to put it out myself, self-published. I started Progressive Left Press.

AllHipHop.com: Your book suggests and supports the ideas of government agencies use of Cointelpro tactics to control, divide and conquer a community through hip hop. In the hip hop community, there’s speculation that the “Illuminati” is doing the same. In your opinion is there a distinction between the two?

John Potash: I don’t know much about the Illuminati and besides hand signs and other small gestures, I don’t know if it can be proven. So I ask what factors have the best evidence behind them that’s controlling our society? White Anglo Saxon Protestant males are controlling the country and top corporations and that’s a better way to describe it.

AllHipHop.com: Do you find any irony in the fact that you worked as a counselor at a methadone program and you wrote a book about the government conspiring to destroy the Black community through dismantling our leaders with subversive tactics, including infiltrating the community with drugs?

John Potash: I do think that drugs undermine activism in the community. For instance, I feel weed is pushed hard towards the community through the music. Abusing marijuana can cause people to not work towards activism. Towards the end, Tupac himself was getting away from abusing drugs.

AllHipHop.com: In your book “The War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders,” you boldly suggest that Toure’ who have appeared on both BET and MTV as a Cultural Critic, as a person who works for US Intelligence. Why?

John Potash: I was just quoting Tupac’s trial lawyer, Michael Tarif Warren, who said he couldn’t believe how Toure’ set in the front row of Tupac’s sexual assault trial and totally misrepresented it, especially when Toure’ covered Tupac’s time in his life closely that whole time. He also insinuated that Tupac may have set up his own shooting at Quad Studios.

AllHipHop.com: Is it true, as implied in your book, that Death Row Records tried to lure Wu Tang Clan from their record label in an attempt to coerce them into helping further their agenda of destroying Black activism?

John Potash: They just tried to lure them to Death Row to disrupt their group. ODB’s brother was a beloved Black activist and he was producing the music. Obviously it didn’t work with Death Row, but US Intelligence inserted an agent in the group as a manager, his name is Michael Caruso, a drug dealing young Mafia kingpin.

AllHipHop.com: You believe that prior to his ultimate demise that there were five government-sponsored attempts on Tupac’s life?

John Potash: Yes.

AllHipHop.com: Because of the manner in which it happened from what’s been reported, you also believe that Jam Master Jay’s unsolved murder was the act of the government?

John Potash: Well because of similar tactics as having a security camera that caught the incident and still no one was apprehended, The New York Times reporting that his death had something to do with the east coast west coast beef and The Baltimore Sun reporting that he was becoming more political and socially conscience. In addition to all of that, he wasn’t robbed.

AllHipHop.com: You also suggest based on your research that verbal clashes between 50 Cent and other rap artists are influenced by the powers to be with sinister intent. Do you not believe that it’s an attempt to sell records by involved parties or in some cases, just the competitive nature of the sport?

John Potash: I think it’s a little of all three, but the unspoken part is that of the US Intelligence. In my book I talk about the incident involving Lil Kim and Foxy Brown’s entourage. Take into consideration, the harsh and disproportionate punishment the artists receive for the incidents they’re involved in.

AllHipHop.com: Based on your findings, do you honestly believe that the government killed Tupac.

John Potash: Of course. They orchestrated his assassination.

Potash could be the supreme conspiracy theorist full of all speculative nonsense, gibberish, just another attempt to confuse and keep us in the dark or one that has unearthed a jagged pill of raw truth. Who knows what to make of the twelve years of research and documentation that John Patosh gathered to support his claims. The evidence in his book is just as hard to dispute as it is to validate. Those who dispute the information have quite a lot of work to counter “The War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders.”

TSA
07-15-2010, 03:28 PM
yea right

LONDON!
07-15-2010, 04:31 PM
yea right

about what part?

EAGLE EYE
07-15-2010, 04:48 PM
Tupac had beer muscles just like the thread starter.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2010, 05:00 PM
damn, this shit opened my eyez my brova....for real, I aint neva put it into context like that.

Dayum man, these foolz be watchin' yo every move.

Ain't nobody safe.

Tupac probablly woulda been president but them hoes wouldn't let a nigga get his.

Fuck meng.

ALCATRAZ
07-15-2010, 05:35 PM
2pac was more important than any other black male during his reign.. he was the true black messiah and he needed 2 be silenced... i doubt his death was the result of government conspiracy but i can totally understand how the FBI could view someone like pac as a leader of the people and a potential threat to whoever

INF
07-15-2010, 05:38 PM
hopefully Jay-Z is next. I can't see why he hasn't been shot yet.jesus christ

EAGLE EYE
07-15-2010, 05:54 PM
2pac was more important than any other black male during his reign.. he was the true black messiah and he needed 2 be silenced... r

Napoleon in that recent interview even admitted that pac was not a prophet or messiah. Extremely talented, but not a supernatural being.

If you want to believe that, then no one is stopping you.

netscape check two
07-15-2010, 05:59 PM
2pac was more important than any other black male during his reign.. he was the true black messiah and he needed 2 be silenced... i doubt his death was the result of government conspiracy but i can totally understand how the FBI could view someone like pac as a leader of the people and a potential threat to whoever

Groupie?

Paranoid
07-15-2010, 06:21 PM
hopefully Jay-Z is next. I can't see why he hasn't been shot yet.jesus christ

Jay-Z isn't a positive influence and he goes along with the agenda

Paranoid
07-15-2010, 06:23 PM
And furthermore I wouldn't be surprised at all if they did kill him. Just like they most likely did with Marley, Hendrix, Lennon etc

INF
07-15-2010, 06:30 PM
the only agenda is anarchy and if he aint following that to spec then he can lay down and die anytime for all I care.

and what the fuck at them "hushing" alll these ppl of "power" and yet you can still go out and purchase their product and get the message clear.

did they stop Marley?No
did they stop Lennon? fuck no

death is nothing but the next step , if anything the "bad ol govt" was doing all these "hero's " a favor.

Paranoid
07-15-2010, 06:47 PM
the only agenda is anarchy and if he aint following that to spec then he can lay down and die anytime for all I care.

and what the fuck at them "hushing" alll these ppl of "power" and yet you can still go out and purchase their product and get the message clear.

did they stop Marley?No
did they stop Lennon? fuck no

death is nothing but the next step , if anything the "bad ol govt" was doing all these "hero's " a favor.

well if they are dead they can't make new music so they will make less of an impact

INF
07-15-2010, 06:49 PM
the music they did make that is still in circulation , makes an impact daily.

here it is 20 yrs later and we still have new Lennon and Hendrix and Pac fans sprouting up.

it wont stop.

some job they did by killing.like they made it quiet or something. they only increased the volume of the message if they "killed" these cats.

Paranoid
07-15-2010, 06:55 PM
the music they did make that is still in circulation , makes an impact daily.

here it is 20 yrs later and we still have new Lennon and Hendrix and Pac fans sprouting up.

it wont stop.

some job they did by killing.like they made it quiet or something. they only increased the volume of the message if they "killed" these cats.

You're right but I still think they would have definitely made more of an impact if they had made more music

INF
07-15-2010, 06:57 PM
there are so many bands that just quit that you could also apply that to. Rage against the Machine????

they fuckin got kicked off SNL for burning the flag. Everybody is still alive. The lead singer for that band said ALL kinds of shit about corruption in the govt. dude is still kicking it.

they had a huge following. they could have done more but didn't.

It's up to the ppl. They kill the citizens everyday on a bigger agenda than the celebs. look into that. fuck a star , let them fade.

Paranoid
07-15-2010, 07:12 PM
there are so many bands that just quit that you could also apply that to. Rage against the Machine????

they fuckin got kicked off SNL for burning the flag. Everybody is still alive. The lead singer for that band said ALL kinds of shit about corruption in the govt. dude is still kicking it.

they had a huge following. they could have done more but didn't.

It's up to the ppl. They kill the citizens everyday on a bigger agenda than the celebs. look into that. fuck a star , let them fade.

i dont need to look into that im already well aware. maybe its a black thing...idk. rage didn't have much of an impact on the black community, mostly just white rock kids. rage wasn't nearly as popular as 2 pac or marley etc either. and they dont make music anymore. my brain hurts

INF
07-15-2010, 07:13 PM
soooo thennnnnn

the govt took John Lennon away from the black community??????

netscape check two
07-15-2010, 07:18 PM
I thought Rage is back together.

Paranoid
07-15-2010, 07:19 PM
soooo thennnnnn

the govt took John Lennon away from the black community??????

thats why i didnt mention him hehe, cuz he didn't support my claim at all. but the beatles were fucking HUGE, don't have to tell ya that. they had an impact on the world something to consider. and Lennon wrote so much of their music

INF
07-15-2010, 07:29 PM
I thought Rage is back together.

its going slow though

djskillz
07-15-2010, 07:42 PM
I'd be interested in hearing new Rage material. I'm sure Zach has alot to say right now.

LONDON!
07-16-2010, 07:04 PM
i don't think the system had anything to do wit pac's death, i just wanted to show heads on here how skitzoid the system is when they think someone is a threat to em over petty shit on some undercover colntelpro type surveilance type vibe, you see what i'm saying, there undercover, fashist, totalarian, dictator, fruitcakes, yes they is, fuck the system and rip to pac

and yeah pac wasn't perfect, no human being is and if you put any human being on a pedaestal, thinking there perfect, they will always fail you, yes they will, humans ain't meant to be perfect, thats the essence of life, but i think pac would have done some big things for the community, worldwide, i don't think pac knew how much love heads had for him worldwide, continent to continent, genuine support, thats how big he was, thats the type of power he had and he was always about trying to use that shit in a positive way, he was always for the cause, he had power in these streets and thats the way i see it you know, rip to that brother for real like, you get me

rip to big too

INF
07-16-2010, 07:09 PM
pac died from being a greedy pig and not a real revolutionary

if pac was a real rebel then you would have already had a good riot from his lead

you fuckers buy anything.HAHAHAHAHA@!

LONDON!
07-16-2010, 07:25 PM

if pac was a real rebel then you would have already had a good riot from his lead

you fuckers buy anything.HAHAHAHAHA@!

if you think pac protecting a random human being brother from police brutality by licking shots at an off duty fed(police) thats trying to brutalised an unarmed civillian and beating the charges, if that ain't a true revoultionary, then i don't no what is and no disrespect fam, this is just a internet board, it ain't that deep, but either your

1.not up on that shit, which is ok, its a free world

2.from an middle class surburbs 100% and lived a square life all your life, which theirs nuthin wrong wit, if i could go back in time, i would have fixed up in high school, got my qualifications and got a decent job so that i could take care of my famo over here and worldwide, ain't nuthin glamourous about being poor or broke, no they ain't

3. a bougie type brare(guy) in the endz(hood) that looks down on human being brothers and sisters thats living a road life thats for the cause and for sufferers worldwide and anti-system and wants to reach that demographic when they make it in the commercial world and always want to give back to there endz and community, never forgetting there roots, if your that type of bougie brare, then its a free world even still, you can only be what your born to be, you can only be yourself

INF
07-16-2010, 07:36 PM
tell you what I look down on/

motherfuckers that can't let go of the past and can't think for their own selves

if ANYTHING

pac showed you all that you had it inside you this whole time , but you all sat and bought into some type of other fantasy.

Motherfucker , were you out there fighting against cops?????

have you ever fought the system????????

shut up with trying to break me down into 3 categories. nigger, my name is infinity

I grew up in hell. A hell you might not know. A hell you might know all too well.

yet you are ready to get serious about another man (pac) in defense , against another man (me)

when in fact

you (a man or maybe even a woman but a human never the less) have yet to find that those same revolutionary roots that you salivate for so hard by filling up a web forum with propaganda bullshit

CAN IN FACT

be reached

by your own actions.

GO OUT AND ACT upon these injustices.

DO something besides spreading this bile amongst a web site that will do nothing but let this whole message slip off into nothing (the second and third and fourth and fifth page etc etc)

go act on these impulses of yours. dont just sit here on an internet forum hoping to wake somebody up

LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE

you don't live ya life thru other ppl ,thats for damn sure

Olive Oil Goombah
07-16-2010, 07:53 PM
dayum

EAGLE EYE
07-16-2010, 08:16 PM
and my final reply is in the the duplicate thread in KTL lol

ALCATRAZ
07-16-2010, 08:49 PM

dude what are you talking about,, pac is one of the only rappers i can think of who i would group with actual revolutionaries,, pac was one of the first rappers to have killers on his payroll,, pac was one of the first rappers to use corporate money to literally feed the hood with benefits and charities that cut out the middle man and went straight to the source,, pac was one of the first to put on any rapper/producer who he came into contact with,, u didn't need 2 be signed to a major to get on a record with pac,, u just had 2 be down,, not to mention pac fucking shot police officers LOLOL how many rappers u know done that? exactly, NONE... talib kweli, mos def, even public enemy can kick rocks in comparison to what PAC did for the hood... there's a reason talkin down on his name is like blasphemy

JQexa5GFlw4

2pac > jesus christ

INF
07-16-2010, 08:53 PM
INF >>>>> JESUS , your parents , Tupac , Tupac parents , the DEVIL

LONDON!
07-16-2010, 09:07 PM
tell you what I look down on/

motherfuckers that can't let go of the past and can't think for their own selves

if ANYTHING

pac showed you all that you had it inside you this whole time , but you all sat and bought into some type of other fantasy.

Motherfucker , were you out there fighting against cops?????

have you ever fought the system????????

shut up with trying to break me down into 3 categories. nigger, my name is infinity

I grew up in hell. A hell you might not know. A hell you might know all too well.

yet you are ready to get serious about another man (pac) in defense , against another man (me)

when in fact

you (a man or maybe even a woman but a human never the less) have yet to find that those same revolutionary roots that you salivate for so hard by filling up a web forum with propaganda bullshit

CAN IN FACT

be reached

by your own actions.

GO OUT AND ACT upon these injustices.

DO something besides spreading this bile amongst a web site that will do nothing but let this whole message slip off into nothing (the second and third and fourth and fifth page etc etc)

go act on these impulses of yours. dont just sit here on an internet forum hoping to wake somebody up

LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE

you don't live ya life thru other ppl ,thats for damn sure

damn, ha ha, it ain't that deep, no it ain't, i mean its like they say, the truth hurts, it obviously raffles furthers, i mean it ain't that deep

but seriously, i don't look down on no human being, i'm not better than any other human being and no other human being is better than me neither, you see what i'm saying, i ain't bougie, no i ain't

but i will say this, i do look down on sex offenders like sex offender faggots, paedophilles, voyeurs, stalkers and rapist who hide behind bushes and rape random stranger woman and shit, i do look down on them mudda fockers, because they are all alien to me, they ain't human beings, no they ain't, other than that now, i don't look down on no human being even if i distate and can't stand them, hate them wit a venomous passion or they ain't on a level at all, real talk

but like i said before, it ain't that deep, even though i have authentic and nuff love for all 'my' human being people thats on a level, this thread was more about showing heads on here how skitzoid the system can be when it thinks someone is a threat to them over petty shit

i don't think they killed that brotherman at all, but i'm certain from the evidence from the research that that author talks about in this allhiphop.com interview, which puts the pieces to the puzzle of known facts of how feds were surveilancing pac and other rappers like big at that time, but heads didn't know how high it went, i'm certain from what this author is saying that the system had pac under some undercover colntelpro type surveilance, i mean the hip hop police ain't imaginary neither, so i don't think this is a stretch of the imagination, no i don't

the system is some undercover, fashist, totalarian, dictator, fruitcakes, yes they is, and i try to put up heads on these and other forums up on shit about the system because you get 90% bougie nerd, half fag weirdo's on these boards, but its the 10% who are usually 9 to 5 heads at work wasting time at work, that are in the clubs, get pussy, ain't bougie or shook in the endz or in college and so on and so on that i'm trying to reach, because they could get good jobs, or work for the system and expose it when they try shit and flop there movements from the knowledge of the true nature of the system, none of that follower sheep, i've got a nice house, car, kids, front lawn, garden, pets and won't believe anything wrong about my liily white, whiter than white perfect goverment or don't won't to rock that boat, in there life and don't want no drama, which is cool, its a free world, yes it is, but thats whio i'm trying to expose this shit to, other than that, it ain't that deep man, no it ain't

Olive Oil Goombah
07-16-2010, 09:13 PM
tupac was a ghetto nigger that got killed by another ghetto nigger who was much more gangsta than he was.

thats it.

Suge pimped that muh fukka and got RICh off of him

LONDON!
07-16-2010, 09:14 PM
dude what are you talking about,, pac is one of the only rappers i can think of who i would group with actual revolutionaries,, pac was one of the first rappers to have killers on his payroll,, pac was one of the first rappers to use corporate money to literally feed the hood with benefits and charities that cut out the middle man and went straight to the source,, pac was one of the first to put on any rapper/producer who he came into contact with,, u didn't need 2 be signed to a major to get on a record with pac,, u just had 2 be down,, not to mention pac fucking shot police officers LOLOL how many rappers u know done that? exactly, NONE... talib kweli, mos def, even public enemy can kick rocks in comparison to what PAC did for the hood... there's a reason talkin down on his name is like blasphemy

yeah you know what your talking about, i can see you know the coup(what time it is), salute, thats what i'm saying, he always tried to bring diffrent heads that didn't usually get along onto his albums too, like bay area heads mixed wit southern cali heads, but street niggas wit reps on the roads, you get what i'm saying, i salute him for that, other than personal beef, that brother was for unity in the streets amongst real niggas, true story

Olive Oil Goombah
07-16-2010, 09:20 PM
haha, your hero got shot by a bigga nigga

INF
07-16-2010, 09:33 PM
I am better than a sheep.I look down on you sheep. You ppl that follow with no question. I can't live like that. I look down on that.

everything is as deep as it looks. how shallow are you?

ALCATRAZ
07-16-2010, 09:37 PM
Suge pimped that muh fukka and got RICh off of him

suge didn't pimp nobody, he got pac out of prison and regardless of the situation, legends never die... suge will be forgotten, pac's legacy will live on much longer

so who really is da beeger neeger

Olive Oil Goombah
07-16-2010, 09:40 PM
suge killed that mutherfucker....straight up.

He got him out of jailed and made him his bitch.

Tupac was the biggest fraud in black history

INF
07-16-2010, 09:45 PM
what the fuck do you think he did by getting pac out of prison and on to DEATH ROW????

that's PIMPING

srry , I know you don't wanna see it like that.

surely you know what happened when Pac found out about Dre????

this shit is all apart of the GAME

don't be silly.the writing is on the wall

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Pac is the main cause of why hip hop is dead.

ALCATRAZ
07-16-2010, 10:39 PM
MB5gKerbnLE

how can anyone say hip hop is dead when lil b is alive and well? seriously

Compulsion
07-17-2010, 10:08 PM
http://godwithus1.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/heaven-for-a-g.jpg

The real question is what is the proper amount of times his disciples must recite; 'all praise our lord tupac, the one who is full of thug luv and wisdom"

Anybody know? Alcatraz?

ALCATRAZ
07-17-2010, 11:15 PM
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/pac/L1000822.jpg

ask the germans, lol

INF
07-17-2010, 11:38 PM
whadda gonna do when I strike that shit down?????

http://glynor.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Touchdown_jesus.jpg

Compulsion
07-17-2010, 11:47 PM
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/pac/L1000822.jpg

ask the germans, lol

hahaha those fuckers are crazy.

Paranoid
07-19-2010, 10:42 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3jH0oqHV81k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3jH0oqHV81k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>