PDA

View Full Version : Rumble Fish

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2005, 10:16 AM
Who seen Rumble Fish? This is one of my all time favorite movies, and I hate Matt Dillon but this movie is amazing. From direction, to the cast, besides nicholas cage and Matt Dillan, quotes, most of the sound track. An all around classic movie. I remembered watching it with my dad when I was younger, it was one of the few books my father actually read, and he enjoyed the movie. So I saw it on T.V. recently and decided to watch it again, and I was impressed.

Yall need to check this movie out. I'm definately going to be sampling this in the future for my production. That scene where the father comes home, and Rusty asks him for money, the BG music sampled would make a crazy beat.

Overall = 9.4/10

http://www.screenselect.co.uk/images/products/0/12900-large.jpg

Skellington
10-09-2005, 11:00 AM
yeah, I got this flick, very good performances, I loved it.!!

picturebloodbaths
10-09-2005, 02:43 PM
i've read the book but I didn't know there was a movie I will definetely check it out (thank you, netflix)

TeknicelStylez
10-10-2005, 11:50 PM
wow this is a pretty unknown movie

b·baby36
10-11-2005, 05:01 AM
i've read the book but I didn't know there was a movie I will definetely check it out (thank you, netflix)
Same, I read the book way back ,never heard of the movie tho...good lookin out.

tekunique
12-15-2008, 06:22 PM
Rumble Fish is the first novel ive ever read... first book with the same characters from The Outsiders...

both movie adaptation directed by Francis Ford Coppola & starring Matt Dillon. good find tek !

CharlesJones
12-17-2008, 04:16 PM
Rumble Fish was on Sleuth tv network last night. I saw it a long time ago. I love Diane Lane and she's Matt Dillon's girlfriend in it. I like the love scene between Diane and Matt when they're kissing on the couch at Matt's house. Diane has a sexy body. Chris Penn who was Sean Penn's brother is also in Rumble Fish and so is Mickey Rourke. Mickey looks terrible now. I saw a recent picture of him in the newspaper yesterday and he hasn't aged well. Ya'll should check out Matt Dillon and Diane Lane's The Big Town movie. Diane is a club stripper in it and her and Matt have several sex scenes. In one scene, Matt is fucking her on a bar counter at the club she works at LOL.

BRONZBODY
12-22-2008, 01:55 AM
loved the book and the movie too...pretty much everything s.e. hinton ever wrote is golden.

BRONZBODY
12-22-2008, 01:56 AM
Rumble Fish was on Sleuth tv network last night. I saw it a long time ago. I love Diane Lane and she's Matt Dillon's girlfriend in it. I like the love scene between Diane and Matt when they're kissing on the couch at Matt's house. Diane has a sexy body. Chris Penn who was Sean Penn's brother is also in Rumble Fish and so is Mickey Rourke. Mickey looks terrible now. I saw a recent picture of him in the newspaper yesterday and he hasn't aged well. Ya'll should check out Matt Dillon and Diane Lane's The Big Town movie. Diane is a club stripper in it and her and Matt have several sex scenes. In one scene, Matt is fucking her on a bar counter at the club she works at LOL.the big town!! i remember that shit son..decent movie....diane lane to me is finer now than she was 25 years ago...some women just get better with age i guess.

Anubis5
12-27-2008, 09:29 PM
The soundtrack is killer. All by Stewart Copeland (the drummer for The Police).

Amazing flick.

CuzinBilly
12-31-2008, 11:11 AM
Rumble Fish is the first novel ive ever read... first book with the same characters from The Outsiders...

both movie adaptation directed by Francis Ford Coppola & starring Matt Dillon. good find tek !

same charecters as outsiderz? u sure. i peeped the movie is pretty peace. i like the outsiderz better but rumble fish is nice with mickey rourke.