3. "Power" [S1]
4. "Chain Heavy" (feat. Eminem x Jay-Z) [Kanye West]
5. "Ghetto University (feat. T.I.) [Kanye West x DJ Toomp]
6. "That's My Girl" (feat. Katy Perry x Kid Cudi) [Kanye West x Jon Brion]
7. "Runaway" [Kanye West x Q-Tip]
8. "Lost in the World" (feat. Nicki Minaj x Rick Ross) [Kanye West x No I.D.]
9. "Gorgeous (Ode to Kardashians)" (feat. Drake x Game x Ludacris) [Kanye West]
10. "Monster" [Kanye West x DJ Premier]
11. "Holding Me Back" (feat. Mos Def x Talib Kweli x Phonte) [Kanye West x Madlib]
12. "Devil in a New Dress" [Pete Rock]
13. "The Joy" (feat. Common x John Legend) [Kanye West]
14. "So Appalled" (feat. Drake x Jamie Foxx) [Kanye West x No I.D.]
15. "Blame Game" [DJ Toomp]
16. "Sweat on My Face" [DJ Premier]

Release Date: September 14, 2010

Source: The Young Kingz Daily 2.0 Blog Archive Kanye West: Good Ass Job [Tracklist x Production Credits] (http://www.yk2daily.net/2010/07/15/kanye-west-good-ass-job-tracklist-x-production-credits/)

claaa7
07-15-2010, 06:19 PM
thx, that looks like a crazy album if the tracklist is real

Paranoid
07-15-2010, 06:24 PM
If only the album wasn't starring Kanye West and someone more along the lines of you know...a good MC

djskillz
07-15-2010, 06:36 PM
The only track I'm worried about is the Katy Perry one. Everything else looks like it has potential.

cap
07-15-2010, 06:57 PM
wow i hope this is real!!!!!

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-15-2010, 07:27 PM
hmmmm interesting

p-rok73
07-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Seems like Kanye is co-producing a lot of the tracks...sort of like RZA did with Supreme Clientele.

THE MASON
07-15-2010, 07:37 PM
"Holding Me Back" (feat. Mos Def x Talib Kweli x Phonte) [Kanye West x Madlib]

i dont even like Kanye but this track could be real dope

edit: i just say this on the list

"Dark Fantasy" [RZA]

interesting...........:dududu:}:|

YungSunny
07-15-2010, 07:37 PM
What the hell is this nigga doing?

DUMBO
07-15-2010, 10:36 PM
he's trying to bring hip hop back as penance for bring hip hop down. Just kidding ye hasn't hurt the game as much as his other contempteraries. faggits.

Paranoid
07-15-2010, 10:40 PM
he's trying to bring hip hop back as penance for bring hip hop down. Just kidding ye hasn't hurt the game as much as his other contempteraries. faggits.

Actually he has.

Wh0am3ye?
07-15-2010, 10:41 PM
kanye has some ill tracks... I'm anticipating this one

Paranoid
07-15-2010, 10:53 PM
"Pop Art"

I hope he dies

WU TANG

Wh0am3ye?
07-15-2010, 11:02 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/22ZW8XQr2SA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/22ZW8XQr2SA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zH0mwQPtH0g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zH0mwQPtH0g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

just discovered this one right now.

Paranoid
07-15-2010, 11:10 PM
There is no excuse for some of the homosexual garbage music he has made. Have you forgotten that pile of steaming shit that was 808s & Heartbreak? Why give this soul sold to satan any of your money? He is a scumbag

ALCATRAZ
07-15-2010, 11:29 PM
kanye west is the best beatmaker in modern time after diller

Paranoid
07-15-2010, 11:30 PM
never said he couldn't make a good beat. but hes mediocre as fuck on the mic

copywrite
07-15-2010, 11:39 PM
2. "Dark Fantasy" [RZA]
4. "Chain Heavy" (feat. Eminem x Jay-Z) [Kanye West]
7. "Runaway" [Kanye West x Q-Tip]
10. "Monster" [Kanye West x DJ Premier]
11. "Holding Me Back" (feat. Mos Def x Talib Kweli x Phonte) [Kanye West x Madlib]
12. "Devil in a New Dress" [Pete Rock]
13. "The Joy" (feat. Common x John Legend) [Kanye West]
15. "Blame Game" [DJ Toomp]
16. "Sweat on My Face" [DJ Premier]

Just these tracks would be infinitely better.

THUGNIFICENT
07-16-2010, 01:09 AM
This CD's either gonna be incredibly dope or incredibly wack; it's hard to imagine this being middle of the road. And the nice amount of guest spots over what looks like some stellar production (hard to say for sure what level the beats will be on, but one would have to assume Kanye's going back to his hip-hop routes with this one given the other producers associated with the project here) might just work to cancel out Kanye's lack of talent on the mic. Hopefully.

djskillz
07-16-2010, 01:12 AM
this album seems to be kanye's best attempt at bridging the gap between pop and hip hop. who would have thought we'd have madlib and katy perry on the same album? granted, they're on different tracks but still. this album has potential to be very successful due to the mainstream fans supportin regardless and the true hip hop heads supporting if it turns out good. it'll be interesting to see the results.

issues
07-16-2010, 02:27 AM
Kanye is not as bad on the mic as people are trying to make out..

djskillz
07-16-2010, 02:41 AM
^he's inconsistent. i think he peaked lyrically on late registration. he's very hit or miss.

issues
07-16-2010, 02:51 AM
^he's inconsistent. i think he peaked lyrically on late registration. he's very hit or miss.

i know what you're saying but when people start getting ignorant and wont listen because of 808's..

Kanye always coming with fresh ideas an shit.. but now after 808's nobody will accept his new ideas an material? wtf.. who cares if you dont like that album, dont listen to it..

the problem then is, next album could be the greatest album ever and you get all these zombies like "fuck i aint even gona listen to it after he did that gay shit"

UncontrolledSubstans
07-16-2010, 03:07 AM
Looks great, the single "Power" was dope.

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 03:08 AM
hes got that weak over used "swagger" flow with boring egotistic, materialistic lyrics. he aint sayin nothin important, hes not talkin about real issues. and he could not hold weight in a battle, any respectable MC could easily crush him. he should stick to making beats and shut the fuck up because i'd rather listen to someone else rap. The Rza is a master of both MCing and production. Kanye is far from it.

djskillz
07-16-2010, 03:12 AM
i know what you're saying but when people start getting ignorant and wont listen because of 808's..

Kanye always coming with fresh ideas an shit.. but now after 808's nobody will accept his new ideas an material? wtf.. who cares if you dont like that album, dont listen to it..

the problem then is, next album could be the greatest album ever and you get all these zombies like "fuck i aint even gona listen to it after he did that gay shit"

i'm with you 100%. i'm not gonna discredit kanye's past work or his future work based on one album. people who are like that act as if they're favorite group hasn't dropped a bad album before.

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 03:14 AM
The Graduation sucked too

issues
07-16-2010, 03:15 AM
hes got that weak over used "swagger" flow with boring egotistic, materialistic lyrics. he aint sayin nothin important, hes not talkin about real issues.

lol.. and people on this forum think the Diplomats are dope..

and he could not hold weight in a battle, any respectable MC could easily crush him

? does that even matter..

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 03:17 AM
And even if this new album is good, it'll be because of the beats and the guest appearances. And its my right not to want to give this illuminati bastard my money. I'll download his shit hes got all the money in the world fuck him

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 03:18 AM

I hate dipset. And yes it does matter

issues
07-16-2010, 03:21 AM
And yes it does matter

so because you cant battle, that means you cant rhyme? ok..

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 03:24 AM
so because you cant battle, that means you cant rhyme? ok..

Not necessarily. I've already explained why his lyricism is poor so its clear you're just nit picking so stfu.

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 03:26 AM
And any dumb ass can rhyme some words

claaa7
07-16-2010, 03:38 AM
i think this album gonna be incredible but either way you gotta give him props for attempting to get these legendary producers back to the forefront. like it or not but Kanye is a trendsetter in todays commercial music world and ignorant people will like anything he puts his co-sign.

so putting RZA, Pete Rock, Madlib, DJ Premier, Q-Tip, etc. on an album that most def will sell millions of copies and give them more exposure in the mainstream than the last decade (or for Madlib ever) is a good ass job!

claaa7
07-16-2010, 03:39 AM
also i would think Kanye is gonna bring his hottest beats in a good while to be able to compete with all these vets.

djskillz
07-16-2010, 03:41 AM
i'm just glad to see that he's still a hardcore hip hop fan after all the pop music he's made.

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 03:48 AM
i think this album gonna be incredible but either way you gotta give him props for attempting to get these legendary producers back to the forefront.
so putting RZA, Pete Rock, Madlib, DJ Premier, Q-Tip, etc. on an album that most def will sell millions of copies and give them more exposure in the mainstream than the last decade (or for Madlib ever) is a good ass job!

valid points. i still dont like the guy tho as a person or rapper. he can make a good beat

claaa7
07-16-2010, 03:53 AM
BTW, i tried finding some additional info on this album and wikipedia only had the tracklist without features so i clicked the link in the first post and guess what.

*UPDATE* So according to TS (http://www.teamsuprememusic.com/index.php/2010/07/15/kanye-west-good-ass-job-official-tracklistingproduction-credits/), the tracks are real, but the features are not as Phonte confirmed via his Twitter (http://twitter.com/phontigallo/status/18631609724) that he is now on Ye’s album plus I heard of a feature that doesn’t appear on the list….

so we'll have to wait a while longer before we know who produced what or is featured on the album but either way we already know RZA, Pete Rock (said he gave Kanye like 5 songs), DJ Premier (said Kanye wanted 3 tracks from him) and Q-Tip is on there. has Madlib been announced to appear before?

issues
07-16-2010, 03:59 AM
has Madlib been announced to appear before?

there was an article a while back that said Kanye has 5 Madlib beats in reservation..

cap
07-16-2010, 06:32 AM
Kanye is not as bad on the mic as people are trying to make out..

very true, i actually like him a lot as a rapper!!

djskillz
07-16-2010, 06:34 AM
kanye's one of those rappers that is good but every once in awhile he'll have a line that makes you shake your head. you can tell he thought he was being clever but it doesnt work as well as he thought.

THE MASON
07-16-2010, 11:59 AM
i have heard Kanye drop a few nice bars, but i never really been a fan. especially now, his flow and lyrics get tired and are overused. but like i said he can drop some dope shit, given the right circumstances

UDCDrcZK4NE

best track i can think of, and he stands with 3 of the greatest emcees in the game ever, but he still lacks something that the other three have, which is a non chalent charisma of knowing they are the best but not given a fuck, Kanye still sounds like a 6 year begging for attention, we get it you think your good.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-16-2010, 12:20 PM
hes got that weak over used "swagger" flow with boring egotistic, materialistic lyrics. he aint sayin nothin important, hes not talkin about real issues. and he could not hold weight in a battle, any respectable MC could easily crush him. he should stick to making beats and shut the fuck up because i'd rather listen to someone else rap. The Rza is a master of both MCing and production. Kanye is far from it.

lol, shut the fuck up pussy.

A lot of the best mc's subject matter was based around egotism and arrogance

You faggits really need to get a grip, and i don't even like Kanye that much and haven't bothered with his albums since graduation.

RZA has had periods where he was a fucking horrible mc, and right now i don't think you can really say he's any better than Kanye.

Why the fuck are you posting so much in this thread?

Kanye has touched you faggit, deal with it.

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/owlive/img/feb05/west0214_big.jpg

Edgar Erebus
07-16-2010, 12:49 PM
I bet a six pack of Heineken this tracklist is fake. Way too good to be true.

Actually:

1. "Hell of a Life" (feat. Lil Wayne) [Kanye West x DJ Toomp] real for sure
2. "Dark Fantasy" [RZA] no friggin way
3. "Power" [S1] not sure, it leaked a long time ago but who knows
4. "Chain Heavy" (feat. Eminem x Jay-Z) [Kanye West] Eminem rapping bout chains? I hope not
5. "Ghetto University (feat. T.I.) [Kanye West x DJ Toomp] will be
6. "That's My Girl" (feat. Katy Perry x Kid Cudi) [Kanye West x Jon Brion] i don't see this happening but I'm not sure
7. "Runaway" [Kanye West x Q-Tip] will be
8. "Lost in the World" (feat. Nicki Minaj x Rick Ross) [Kanye West x No I.D.] yup
9. "Gorgeous (Ode to Kardashians)" (feat. Drake x Game x Ludacris) [Kanye West] probably it's real but DAMN IS IT TASTELESS
10. "Monster" [Kanye West x DJ Premier] Premo will probably do just scratches, as usual
11. "Holding Me Back" (feat. Mos Def x Talib Kweli x Phonte) [Kanye West x Madlib] nope
12. "Devil in a New Dress" [Pete Rock] nope
13. "The Joy" (feat. Common x John Legend) [Kanye West] yup
14. "So Appalled" (feat. Drake x Jamie Foxx) [Kanye West x No I.D.] 100%
15. "Blame Game" [DJ Toomp] yup
16. "Sweat on My Face" [DJ Premier] could actually be there but don't hold your breath

Release Date: September 14, 2010

Source: The Young Kingz Daily 2.0 Blog Archive Kanye West: Good Ass Job [Tracklist x Production Credits] (http://www.yk2daily.net/2010/07/15/kanye-west-good-ass-job-tracklist-x-production-credits/)

drippie k
07-16-2010, 03:28 PM
i hope that shits real, at least some of it..i dig kanye's music even though he's a douchebag

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 04:16 PM
lol, shut the fuck up pussy.

A lot of the best mc's subject matter was based around egotism and arrogance

You faggits really need to get a grip, and i don't even like Kanye that much and haven't bothered with his albums since graduation.

RZA has had periods where he was a fucking horrible mc, and right now i don't think you can really say he's any better than Kanye.

Why the fuck are you posting so much in this thread?

Kanye has touched you faggit, deal with it.

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/owlive/img/feb05/west0214_big.jpg

i think i can say anything i want bitch. eat a dick. im posting so much because i hate him.

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 04:18 PM
i have heard Kanye drop a few nice bars, but i never really been a fan. especially now, his flow and lyrics get tired and are overused. but like i said he can drop some dope shit, given the right circumstances

UDCDrcZK4NE

best track i can think of, and he stands with 3 of the greatest emcees in the game ever, but he still lacks something that the other three have, which is a non chalent charisma of knowing they are the best but not given a fuck, Kanye still sounds like a 6 year begging for attention, we get it you think your good.

he ruined that song

trinking
07-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Slick's actin like he came to your house and raped your mom in front of you..get a grip kid

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 04:47 PM
Slick's actin like he came to your house and raped your mom in front of you..get a grip kid

I did

trinking
07-16-2010, 05:03 PM
I did

on your life and reality

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 05:21 PM
on your life and reality

Poop nuggets

trinking
07-16-2010, 05:24 PM
Poop nuggets

exactly..now we're on the same page

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 05:29 PM
we pop biscuits at these pop musicians claimin hip-hop, you get your mop twisted

Martial-Expert
07-16-2010, 06:18 PM
this whole forum every single thread is full of people just insulting each other, it really just makes you all look like very sad individuals fighting across computer screens!

This album looks great, like it or not Kanye west is better than 90% of all mainstream rap, if you hate kanye then how do you feel about all the other bullshit! this has who :
MADLIB
MOS DEF
DJ PREMIER
PETE ROCK
RZA

and some are still complaining!!!!!

think i'll pick this up if the tracklist is correct, his first 3 are really good and this one looks just as good as graduation!

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 07:19 PM
bateman started it. i was just expressing my opinion. he didn't approve. he got mad. my pride kicked in

Jragonsoul
07-16-2010, 07:32 PM
Wow Slick is an asshole and Kanye West is one of my favorite MCs.Cant wait to hear this whole album especially the RZA track.RZA is my favorite MC of all time.

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 07:33 PM
Wow Slick is an asshole and Kanye West is one of my favorite MCs.Cant wait to hear this whole album especially the RZA track.RZA is my favorite MC of all time.

rofl

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 07:36 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6GzOoyOOfqM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6GzOoyOOfqM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jragonsoul
07-16-2010, 07:41 PM
Wow if you hate Kanye so much then why come to this topic and fell it up with your bullshit and hate?Thats the reason behind the Slick being a asshole insult.

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
07-16-2010, 07:59 PM
this whole forum every single thread is full of people just insulting each other, it really just makes you all look like very sad individuals fighting across computer screens!

This album looks great, like it or not Kanye west is better than 90% of all mainstream rap, if you hate kanye then how do you feel about all the other bullshit! this has who :
MADLIB
MOS DEF
DJ PREMIER
PETE ROCK
RZA

and some are still complaining!!!!!

think i'll pick this up if the tracklist is correct, his first 3 are really good and this one looks just as good as graduation!

Thats bullshit, not only do those people only appear on 3-4 tracks, but their presence is negated by the other shitty ass guests. This album is on some real fag shit.

5hundred&one
07-16-2010, 10:01 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/SideshowBurns/jew%20corp/assjammer.png

^^^

iammzac
07-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Slim T ... Madlib gave Kanye 5 tracks for the album.. RZA and Pete rock and qtip flew out to hawaii to work on the album.. Premier gave him 2-3 tracks for it as well. I've been reading interviews.

Paranoid
07-17-2010, 03:26 AM

^^^

and?

Paranoid
07-17-2010, 03:28 AM
Wow if you hate Kanye so much then why come to this topic and fell it up with your bullshit and hate?Thats the reason behind the Slick being a asshole insult.

so i can hopefully decrease his album sales

Paranoid
07-17-2010, 03:29 AM
Thats bullshit, not only do those people only appear on 3-4 tracks, but their presence is negated by the other shitty ass guests. This album is on some real fag shit.

lol

Wh0am3ye?
07-17-2010, 04:27 AM

^^^

http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/kanye.jpg

+1

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 04:34 AM
Actually he has.

your a fucking idiot kanye is a wonderfl producer and is an excellent mc wheen he wans to be...

Undiluted Karma
07-17-2010, 04:47 AM
your a fucking idiot kanye is a wonderfl producer and is an excellent mc wheen he wans to be...

for such a heavily commercial artist like kanye with a innovative and fresh TL like this with production from RZA/PETE ROCK AND PREMIER, im surprised at the marginal negative reaction. sure kanye is mad inconsistent but i respect him for bringing new or reworked sounds and not being afraid to try fresh creative shit like 808's and Heartbreak, which i havent listened but wasnt really feeling one of the singles

would people rather he do a collabo album with Lil Wayne?

if anything with this album kanye could bring new fans(who only listen to commercial shit) potentially to explore production etc from dudes like Premier and The RZA show them the more 'true' older style of hip hop which im sure is partly kanye's intention

in response to that quote kanye does have some really dope production and hes spit some great verses like on "Heard em say" and "Diamonds from Sierra Leone"
peace

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 04:57 AM

LMAO @ u not thinking the diplomats are dope thats sum shit sum suburan nerd would say for real...

I hate dipset. And yes it does matter

SMFH ALL of ins' albums are dope right??

LOL if anything kanye dos more differant shit then preetty much everyone..and by saying he has a materialistic "swagger" flow (lmfao @ u not knowing what swagger means) i know uve heard like 2 of his tracks lmao @ real issues yea thats wha mobb deep and big L rapped abt REAL ISSUES lol..kanye doesnt even spit abt guns btw all u ppl down those type of lyrics we'd think u wud like kanye..holding weigt in a battle? WTF does tht rly have to do with anything?? truthfully The RZA Vs. loaded lux? loaded lux would fucking eat his food..the rza is dope but he would get absolutely destroyed by lux, goodes, hollow da don etc. in a battle...typical backpacker shit that ur speaking

i'm with you 100%. i'm not gonna discredit kanye's past work or his future work based on one album. people who are like that act as if they're favorite group hasn't dropped a bad album before.

i dont bump 808 our anything but people act lik thats a terrible album..its obviously not a rap album but people should appreciate that he did something ALOT differant and out there that most mainstream AND underground rappers wouldnt and i respect that...it doesnt stick to any type of formula i think if someone with a real singing voice did it without the auto tune it would be a CRAZY album...

ALSO ANY good/great rapper has a "swagger" flow ..big L, biggie, big pun ALL of them..swagger is the way they do shit..it doesnt mean clothes or objects necessarily more abt how they caarry themselves etc..and i think you meant lyrics because lyrics are the actual things he says flow is the way he says it ..so slick maybe you should learn a lil bit mor abt hip-hop b4 u post...ALSO while i was typing i listened to 808's and the production is fucking CRAZY and the songs are good...sounds like great music to chill and smoke a fucking L too like sum Back in the day rnb shit like sum shit in the 70's/80's its fucking ill

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 05:03 AM
for such a heavily commercial artist like kanye with a innovative and fresh TL like this with production from RZA/PETE ROCK AND PREMIER, im surprised at the marginal negative reaction. sure kanye is mad inconsistent but i respect him for bringing new or reworked sounds and not being afraid to try fresh creative shit like 808's and Heartbreak, which i havent listened but wasnt really feeling one of the singles

would people rather he do a collabo album with Lil Wayne?

if anything with this album kanye could bring new fans(who only listen to commercial shit) potentially to explore production etc from dudes like Premier and The RZA show them the more 'true' older style of hip hop which im sure is partly kanye's intention

in response to that quote kanye does have some really dope production and hes spit some great verses like on "Heard em say" and "Diamonds from Sierra Leone"
peace

oh YEAH i forgot those tracks...like diamonds from sierra leone wasnt a great track with great message...im pretty sure kanye has been aiming to appeal to mainstream and underground for the purpose of bringing both to the other side as you just said...

i mean idk how u cant bop to this track while its on the stereo system on a hot summer day... blowin on an L its a feel god track i love it..

FEKEjpTzB0Q

also kanye's music vids are great too..touch the sky..all that...

Jragonsoul
07-17-2010, 07:22 AM
Looks like Killbot shut this topic down LMFAO.

Mr. R&B
07-17-2010, 08:50 AM

I doubt that, the type of fans you're talking about don't read production credits.

And if they did they'd prolly get upset because it's not all Kanye production.

djskillz
07-17-2010, 09:38 AM
LMAO @ u not thinking the diplomats are dope thats sum shit sum suburan nerd would say for real...

SMFH ALL of ins' albums are dope right??

LOL if anything kanye dos more differant shit then preetty much everyone..and by saying he has a materialistic "swagger" flow (lmfao @ u not knowing what swagger means) i know uve heard like 2 of his tracks lmao @ real issues yea thats wha mobb deep and big L rapped abt REAL ISSUES lol..kanye doesnt even spit abt guns btw all u ppl down those type of lyrics we'd think u wud like kanye..holding weigt in a battle? WTF does tht rly have to do with anything?? truthfully The RZA Vs. loaded lux? loaded lux would fucking eat his food..the rza is dope but he would get absolutely destroyed by lux, goodes, hollow da don etc. in a battle...typical backpacker shit that ur speaking

i dont bump 808 our anything but people act lik thats a terrible album..its obviously not a rap album but people should appreciate that he did something ALOT differant and out there that most mainstream AND underground rappers wouldnt and i respect that...it doesnt stick to any type of formula i think if someone with a real singing voice did it without the auto tune it would be a CRAZY album...

ALSO ANY good/great rapper has a "swagger" flow ..big L, biggie, big pun ALL of them..swagger is the way they do shit..it doesnt mean clothes or objects necessarily more abt how they caarry themselves etc..and i think you meant lyrics because lyrics are the actual things he says flow is the way he says it ..so slick maybe you should learn a lil bit mor abt hip-hop b4 u post...ALSO while i was typing i listened to 808's and the production is fucking CRAZY and the songs are good...sounds like great music to chill and smoke a fucking L too like sum Back in the day rnb shit like sum shit in the 70's/80's its fucking ill

nah that album isnt anything like some 70s r&b. it wasnt as bad as people make it out to be but it's nowhere near the genius of 70s r&b. i wouldnt even label it as r&b.

claaa7
07-17-2010, 10:22 AM
i think from a mainstream/commercial point of view that Kanye is a fucking blessing because he is one of the last that gets alot of airtime and is heard all over that still cares about the art of the music. he did put out some bullshit over the years but compared to, say, Timbaland he is gold.

on top of that he does touch on "real" topics, especially on his first album and somewhat the second. "Graduation" was incredible production wise but the subject matters wasn't something i was trying to hear.

Jin10304
07-17-2010, 10:41 AM
"Eminem rapping bout chains? "

Umm remember "Ass Like That?"

"i don't see this happening but I'm not sure"

Easy radio single exposure & believable. Look at Perry/Snoop's "California Girls"

angry!
07-17-2010, 10:50 AM
kanye is a strange cat...

hes done a lot of good, hes done a lot of bad...

through the bad, the potential of great music still exists!!!!!!!!!

when he made a splash with college dropout, it was ALL GOOD...

nigga had a story, a perspective, and talent!!!!!!!!!!

then the diva bitch emerged within him... and the acclaim went to his head...

started talkin reckless, and even downplayed what niggas originally loved about kanye...

soulful, sample heavy, BOOM BAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

his production got entirely too mechanical/electronic, autotune all over the place, wack rhymes, 808s is wack... i dont care what genre you wanna put it in, it was TRASH...

that being said, he still got gems on deck...

like THANK YOU off the blueprint 3, that was REASONABLE DOUBT ready, and jay bodied it... on the other side of the coin, ye givin you HATERS... nigga is 50/50... when he was bubbling, he wasnt missing like that!!!!!!!!!!!

kanye is not a talented rapper... terrible breath control, repetitive cadence, simplistic patterns, corny alliteration, BUT.... he got something to say, and he did improve stylistically...

the thing that irks me about kanye as an artist, is he wants niggas to call him the best emcee ever, when it would be way easier for him to get similar acclaim as a producer!!!!!!!!!

kanye didnt even PEN HIS BEST SONG... jesus walks... was penned by rhymefest, factually... yet he gonna spend half an album tellin you hes the best... thats frontin... i hate niggas that act like they really spittin, when they not even writing their own shit!!!!!!!!!

kanyes first 2 solos were crack, he can do it again, he just needs to come back to earth and embrace what got him here... mean tracks, dope concepts, and high line execution!!!!!!!!

graduation... is one of the softest RAP albums ive ever heard, yet the niggas controllin the airwaves (kids 21 and under) might fuck around and tell you thats the best shit he ever dropped... he got 2 distinictly different audiences...

a pop audience that he got AFTER the struggle...

and a authentic, b-boy, emcee nigga, audience.... that embraced him after catching his name in the credits behind classic beats!!!!!!!!!!

all in all... i still rank him among the best producers alive, i hope his new album turns the clock back to when he still gave a fuck about hip hop!!!!!!!!!!!

Paranoid
07-17-2010, 11:43 AM
Kanye West is a gay fish.

Paranoid
07-17-2010, 11:53 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HWcfmkslT48&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HWcfmkslT48&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

YungSunny
07-17-2010, 12:06 PM
I don't give a fuck about his collabos with Q-tip and madlib, honestly. It sounds interesting but I'd rather have a kanye album by himself altogether than half the tracks trying to reach to the backpacker audience and another half full of garbage. REALLY THOUGH.

Edgar Erebus
07-17-2010, 12:42 PM
Slim T ... Madlib gave Kanye 5 tracks for the album.. RZA and Pete rock and qtip flew out to hawaii to work on the album.. Premier gave him 2-3 tracks for it as well. I've been reading interviews.

I heard that too, but there's simply too much concurrence so I think that some of those almost surely not gonna happen. RZA and Pete Rock haven't made a great beat in ages, let's be honest. DJ Premier already appeared twice on Kanye's projects and both times did just scratches. Madlib simply doesn't sell and is almost a polar opposite of Kanye (although of those collabos I think it's the most likely one).

"Eminem rapping bout chains? "

Umm remember "Ass Like That?"

"i don't see this happening but I'm not sure"

Easy radio single exposure & believable. Look at Perry/Snoop's "California Girls"

Ass Like That was... novelty?

About Katy Perry - I simply don't think her style would fit Kanye's at all, and Kanye already proved that he has an ear for R'n'B divas without resorting to radio fodder.

and so forth

Congratulations, you made a sentence that didn't end with twenty exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah, one of your better posts. Repped.

I don't give a fuck about his collabos with Q-tip and madlib, honestly. It sounds interesting but I'd rather have a kanye album by himself altogether than half the tracks trying to reach to the backpacker audience and another half full of garbage. REALLY THOUGH.

Yeah but you're from Tennessee so you're retarded.

OPTIMUS
07-17-2010, 01:14 PM
agreed with everything angry! said

im not sure what to make of it some dope producers is this there attempt for mainstream or kanyes attempt to get street cred

staliondan23
07-17-2010, 02:37 PM
I don't know if this is real..

Eminem calls Kanye a wack rapper on the Recovery album. Just listen to his verse on "No Love."

Why would he be on Kanye's album??

racist randy
07-17-2010, 04:00 PM
There is no excuse for some of the homosexual garbage music he has made. Have you forgotten that pile of steaming shit that was 808s & Heartbreak? Why give this soul sold to satan any of your money? He is a scumbag

And even if this new album is good, it'll be because of the beats and the guest appearances. And its my right not to want to give this illuminati bastard my money. I'll download his shit hes got all the money in the world fuck him

The Graduation sucked too

never said he couldn't make a good beat. but hes mediocre as fuck on the mic
LOL Hatin ass nigga. Kanye West>>>>>>>>>>>..your life
Album is gonna be hot Kanye has no wack Hip-Hop albums

Edgar Erebus
07-17-2010, 04:25 PM

Eminem calls Kanye a wack rapper on the Recovery album. Just listen to his verse on "No Love."

Lately he's been doing features all over pop rappers' albums that sell. To break from isolation he's been in since 2004, I guess.

racist randy
07-17-2010, 04:37 PM

Please listen to lyrics.....until u understand them

Paranoid
07-17-2010, 05:18 PM
LOL Hatin ass nigga. Kanye West>>>>>>>>>>>..your life
Album is gonna be hot Kanye has no wack Hip-Hop albums

I knock down trees for a living. Kanye makes shitty homosexual music for faggots like you. Me>Kanye

LORD ZERO
07-17-2010, 05:20 PM
Kanye has no wack Hip-Hop albums

wait...what?....lol

Paranoid
07-17-2010, 05:22 PM
Hollowdartz puts on lingerie and make up while listening to 808 Heartbreak

YungSunny
07-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Yeah but you're from Tennessee so you're retarded.

Hate to burst your bubble (just playing, I love it) but I'm from cali. I just live in tennessee. The more you know.

INF
07-17-2010, 06:19 PM
if you can do what Kanye has done (or better) then step up.

racist randy
07-17-2010, 06:52 PM
wait...what?....lol
If u honestly think 808's is a hip-hop album then stay in the Wu-Clone Audio Section my nigga, come on lets start using our common sense on this forum. Unless u think Graduation, Late registration, or college dropout is wack let me know...

5hundred&one
07-17-2010, 08:31 PM
I knock down trees for a living

mL7n5mEmXJo

Paranoid
07-17-2010, 09:19 PM
if you can do what Kanye has done (or better) then step up.

i can rap better then Kanye. but i know if i make a track and post it on here people are gonna shit on it not matter what cuz im me and i touched them at some point in their wucorp career

Paranoid
07-17-2010, 09:21 PM
mL7n5mEmXJo

cool. what do you do?

Paranoid
07-18-2010, 12:19 AM
how can someone who sold his soul possibly be better then me

djskillz
07-18-2010, 12:28 AM
^not everyone shares your beliefs.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-18-2010, 01:23 AM
I don't know how you can hate on Kanye. He's been one of the realest true to himself rappers even if he's not the best at it. He raps about society's problems, stuff that's happened to him, and love stories. That's called music...

People act like RZA's the end all be all and Kanye ain't shit but they do the same shit. RZA has Bob Diggy don't forget. That's like a weaker subversion of Kanye. Plenty of rappers can step on his spitting, but they can't match how he can rap on his own top notch productions. Maybe MF DOOM, but he doesn't have nearly Kanye's popular appeal.

Paranoid
07-18-2010, 02:42 AM
^not everyone shares your beliefs.

i realize this. but i will still voice my opinion regardless of those who oppose

djskillz
07-18-2010, 02:54 AM
that's good. i actually enjoy these discussions instead of getting uptight about them.

Paranoid
07-18-2010, 03:03 AM
that's good. i actually enjoy these discussions instead of getting uptight about them.

I actually don't care. I enjoy talking shit about Kanye West. If I wanna talk bad about him and be negative let me. If that's what I choose to do with my free time so be it. The real people that are uptight are the ones that get emotional when I speak

YungSunny
07-18-2010, 09:51 AM
^We care.

Tommy
07-18-2010, 10:57 AM

hes done a lot of good, hes done a lot of bad...

through the bad, the potential of great music still exists!!!!!!!!!

when he made a splash with college dropout, it was ALL GOOD...

nigga had a story, a perspective, and talent!!!!!!!!!!

then the diva bitch emerged within him... and the acclaim went to his head...

started talkin reckless, and even downplayed what niggas originally loved about kanye...

soulful, sample heavy, BOOM BAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

his production got entirely too mechanical/electronic, autotune all over the place, wack rhymes, 808s is wack... i dont care what genre you wanna put it in, it was TRASH...

that being said, he still got gems on deck...

like THANK YOU off the blueprint 3, that was REASONABLE DOUBT ready, and jay bodied it... on the other side of the coin, ye givin you HATERS... nigga is 50/50... when he was bubbling, he wasnt missing like that!!!!!!!!!!!

kanye is not a talented rapper... terrible breath control, repetitive cadence, simplistic patterns, corny alliteration, BUT.... he got something to say, and he did improve stylistically...

the thing that irks me about kanye as an artist, is he wants niggas to call him the best emcee ever, when it would be way easier for him to get similar acclaim as a producer!!!!!!!!!

kanye didnt even PEN HIS BEST SONG... jesus walks... was penned by rhymefest, factually... yet he gonna spend half an album tellin you hes the best... thats frontin... i hate niggas that act like they really spittin, when they not even writing their own shit!!!!!!!!!

kanyes first 2 solos were crack, he can do it again, he just needs to come back to earth and embrace what got him here... mean tracks, dope concepts, and high line execution!!!!!!!!

graduation... is one of the softest RAP albums ive ever heard, yet the niggas controllin the airwaves (kids 21 and under) might fuck around and tell you thats the best shit he ever dropped... he got 2 distinictly different audiences...

a pop audience that he got AFTER the struggle...

and a authentic, b-boy, emcee nigga, audience.... that embraced him after catching his name in the credits behind classic beats!!!!!!!!!!

all in all... i still rank him among the best producers alive, i hope his new album turns the clock back to when he still gave a fuck about hip hop!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post, angry!, and a lot of truth said as well. Before Kanye dropped "808s", he was dropping nothing but heat for a whole load of dope artists. He helped make Jay-Z's "The Blueprint" one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time and he provided one of the greatest, Scarface, with soulful production for him to spill jewels on. He brought Cam'ron to new heights, and did the same with Talib and Common (showcased by his "Be" and "Finding Forever" albums).

I'm not gonna lie, 808s was pretty... meh, but that's because 'Ye set the bar so high for himself. If you went in expecting another College Dropout or Late Registration then you're no doubt gonna have been dissappointed. But it was the same with Andre 3000 when he put out the "Love Below" or when Mos dropped "The New Danger"; you've just gotta except that these guys want to expand what they are doing and try something a little different, if you don't like it then fair enough, it ain't for you.

I'm gonna disagree when you say he's a terrible rapper, though. Granted, he doesn't have the smoothness of say a Big Daddy Kane or Q-Tip, he doesn't have the witty word play like Biggie, or the hard hitting delivery of Ice Cube, but you can't deny that he's entertaining. A garbage rapper is somebody like Drake and Soulja Boy who steal from other artists to try and create a sound that will try to appeal to as many people as possible, Kanye is the opposite. If he says something you don't like, it doesn't bother him, he thrives on shocking people and rubbing his ego in people's faces. As for technique, he's showcased his skills on tracks like "We Don't Care", "Never Let Me Down", "Through The Wire", "Bring Me Down", "Diamonds", "Can't Tell Me Nothing, "I Wonder"... I could go on. He's sat in the studio watching some of the most gifted rappers go at it from Black Thought to Pharoahe Monch to Twista to, of coure, Hov; so he's no doubt gonna have picked something up, it's like a young boxer in a gym watching legends spar, they're gonna take a lot of what's showcased and make it their own.

You didn't like Graduation? Fair enough, that's cool. I guess we can only wait for this upcoming album which I believe is gonna rock hard. I just hope he goes back to his sample heavy, boom-bap, straight hip hop. Oh, and anybody saying Kanye isn't a good producer can go suck a dick.

oldie
07-18-2010, 11:08 AM
If only the album wasn't starring Kanye West and someone more along the lines of you know...a good MC

:hooray: exactly!

angry!
07-18-2010, 11:56 AM
Great post, angry!, and a lot of truth said as well. Before Kanye dropped "808s", he was dropping nothing but heat for a whole load of dope artists. He helped make Jay-Z's "The Blueprint" one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time and he provided one of the greatest, Scarface, with soulful production for him to spill jewels on. He brought Cam'ron to new heights, and did the same with Talib and Common (showcased by his "Be" and "Finding Forever" albums).

I'm not gonna lie, 808s was pretty... meh, but that's because 'Ye set the bar so high for himself. If you went in expecting another College Dropout or Late Registration then you're no doubt gonna have been dissappointed. But it was the same with Andre 3000 when he put out the "Love Below" or when Mos dropped "The New Danger"; you've just gotta except that these guys want to expand what they are doing and try something a little different, if you don't like it then fair enough, it ain't for you.

I'm gonna disagree when you say he's a terrible rapper, though. Granted, he doesn't have the smoothness of say a Big Daddy Kane or Q-Tip, he doesn't have the witty word play like Biggie, or the hard hitting delivery of Ice Cube, but you can't deny that he's entertaining. A garbage rapper is somebody like Drake and Soulja Boy who steal from other artists to try and create a sound that will try to appeal to as many people as possible, Kanye is the opposite. If he says something you don't like, it doesn't bother him, he thrives on shocking people and rubbing his ego in people's faces. As for technique, he's showcased his skills on tracks like "We Don't Care", "Never Let Me Down", "Through The Wire", "Bring Me Down", "Diamonds", "Can't Tell Me Nothing, "I Wonder"... I could go on. He's sat in the studio watching some of the most gifted rappers go at it from Black Thought to Pharoahe Monch to Twista to, of coure, Hov; so he's no doubt gonna have picked something up, it's like a young boxer in a gym watching legends spar, they're gonna take a lot of what's showcased and make it their own.

You didn't like Graduation? Fair enough, that's cool. I guess we can only wait for this upcoming album which I believe is gonna rock hard. I just hope he goes back to his sample heavy, boom-bap, straight hip hop. Oh, and anybody saying Kanye isn't a good producer can go suck a dick.
daps tommy!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt like graduation, but i wouldnt call it wack...

cuz as i said, its kanye fans out there, thatll tell you thats his best album...

for me... that album was a severance package!!!!!!!!!!!

late registration pushed, graduation shut the door... sampling daft-punk for a lead single, is so far left to what i originally loved about kanyes sound, and production style... niggas act like 808s came outta nowhere... when it was comin for years!!!!!!!!!!!

soul loops, quirky kits, grain and pop sampling... defining characteristics... primos scratch hooks and drumwork, petes horns and bass, jay dee chops and drums, kanye and his rich sampling... i understand expansion... but when your expansion is weak, its a loss (see houston texans, toronto raptors etc)!!!!!!!!!!!

graduation has high production values, mixin and mastering on point, high profile release that sounded like one... just not my cup!!!!!!!! like i said, one of the SOFTEST rap albums ever, but thats what kids want, thats what he gave em!!!!!!!!!!!!

when kanye dropped college dropout he was satisfying 2 different audiences with a certain balance...

b-boy niggas lost it when they heard "2 words"...

EVERYONE lost it when they heard "slow jamz".....

late registration was an epic release, cinematic production, huge sound, layered... that was a chance that worked in his favor IMO... but im sure it rubbed some of the heads that gassed earlier productions the wrong way initally!!!!!!!!!!!!

each album, gets further and further away from what made him...

808s and heartbreak... if you told me the nigga behind "guess whos bizzzack" was gonna make an electro pop record in 2002... ida laughed my head off!!!!!!!!!

if kanye inspired to make dope hip hop... im sure itll be dope... the nigga is inspired to do some other shit though...

hopefully this the album that gets him back where he needs to be!!!!!!!!!!!

J-DON
07-18-2010, 12:33 PM
808s was a good album and kanye's direction on and since graduation has been dope IMO. Hes building a more eclectic sound for the 20TEENS and has built himself into one of the biggest stars in music period. His rapping has also gotten a lot better since the college dropout/ late registration days IMO. His delivery is much more confident and his cadence has improved greatly and you cant deny hes been spitting some great one liners.

Soul Sample boom bap is dead, deal with it.

Edgar Erebus
07-18-2010, 04:24 PM
^We care.

Yeah but you're from Tennessee...

(That you were born in California doesn't matter, you retard.)

Paranoid
07-18-2010, 04:38 PM
^We care.

sadly alot of you do and it clearly shows

Paranoid
07-18-2010, 04:39 PM
and dont get it twisted. i never said he wasn't a good producer

Edgar Erebus
07-18-2010, 04:40 PM
daps tommy!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt like graduation, but i wouldnt call it wack...

and so forth

Actually, when I once gathered enough time and will to sit through all Kanye's work up until now (took me cca. 8 hours of intense listening) I got this feeling that the beginning of the road towards electropop albums as Graduation or 808 was College Dropout. That was the first time I noticed how much he started relying on synths and overproduction - plus obvious samples. I liked that album, I regard it as a modern classic and best Kanye's solo work, but most of what's wrong with today's Kanye was already present on College Dropout.

That doesn't mean that I hate what Kanye is doing nowadays. That guy makes records that you would just LOVE to hate, which sound just wrong on paper and just nice on stereo or in headphones. But that ain't my main issue with Kanye's recent work. Not even that 808 and Graduation were, admittedly, musical marshmallows.

Kanye, since Graduation I think, became maddeningly inconsistent. First his workload dropped immensely, as he convinced himself that his future lies in rapping (no way, he just doesn't have enough mic presence and grows annoying after a while. Trust me, after five hours of Kanye tracks and features taken at once I know what I'm talking about). Then he started making stuff like "Swagga like Us" or "Poke Her Face" - for fuck's sake, sampling records that were still in heavy rotation on radio - or bland retreads of his beats from previous album. The night before 808 dropped I could swear he completely fell off, that he's now a pale shadow of his former self, and then I listened to that album that was so sugary and schmaltzy it was actually good, and realized he still has it, he just doesn't care enough to bring it consistently.

Quality-wise, I'd say Kanye's peak was 2002-2003, but what do I know.

Another nice post otherwise, angry.

Paranoid
07-18-2010, 04:41 PM
but unlike some, i need more then just a good beat

Paranoid
07-18-2010, 04:47 PM
i don't know if this is real..

Eminem calls kanye a wack rapper on the recovery album. Just listen to his verse on "no love."

why would he be on kanye's album??

$

Paranoid
07-18-2010, 04:53 PM
I'm gonna disagree when you say he's a terrible rapper, though. Granted, he doesn't have the smoothness of say a Big Daddy Kane or Q-Tip, he doesn't have the witty word play like Biggie, or the hard hitting delivery of Ice Cube, but you can't deny that he's entertaining

Really? So you can disagree with me but I can't disagree with you? I can deny that he is entertaining. Because that's my opinion. Its the backbone of it. And you explained perfectly why I feel this way. "he doesn't have the smoothness of say a Big Daddy Kane or Q-Tip, he doesn't have the witty word play like Biggie, or the hard hitting delivery of Ice Cube" Or the lyrics of Gza. So stfu

Paranoid
07-18-2010, 04:55 PM
There are hundreds of different rappers I'd rather hear. So I don't bother listening to him

Paranoid
07-18-2010, 05:03 PM
I don't know how you can hate on Kanye. He's been one of the realest true to himself rappers even if he's not the best at it. He raps about society's problems, stuff that's happened to him, and love stories. That's called music...

People act like RZA's the end all be all and Kanye ain't shit but they do the same shit. RZA has Bob Diggy don't forget. That's like a weaker subversion of Kanye. Plenty of rappers can step on his spitting, but they can't match how he can rap on his own top notch productions. Maybe MF DOOM, but he doesn't have nearly Kanye's popular appeal.

I don't agree with you. In fact I never agree with you. On anything you ever say in every single thread you post in. So don't bother even talking to me. How the fuck can you compare Doom or Rza to Kanye. Straight bullshit. "Popular appeal" wtf does that matter. And kanye's lyrics suck all you have to do is look them up on the internet. Unless hes an idiot he could try harder

Jragonsoul
07-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Your right there are many other rappers at time I rather listen and I do but I just like Kanyes music and for some reason I like it better than most of the other stuff I listen.Thats just me and why hes one of my favorites along with KRS-ONE and Tha RZA.I feel like hes a great great rapper so...........also I also feel all rappers are diffrent so no ones going to "Have the smoothness of say a Big Daddy Kane or Q-Tip, he doesn't have the witty word play like Biggie, or the hard hitting delivery of Ice Cube Or the lyrics of Gza."Also I read this on a post in this topic Kanye and Rhymefest wrote Jesus Walks.Rhymefest I believe co-wrote it.

Paranoid
07-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Bobby Digital is nothing like Kanye. Nothing he ever did can be compared to the first Bobby Digital album. That is a certified classic. Rza has some of the best lyrics/flows in the whole clan for some reason he isn't always given the MC recognition he deserves people always focus on the production

Paranoid
07-18-2010, 05:18 PM
And even The Rza as Bobby Digital, the lyrics are still top notch. Your claims are just false, not even opinion. "A weaker subversion of Kanye" bullshit

Paranoid
07-18-2010, 05:45 PM
the concept of Bobby Digital wasn't anything like the faggotry that is Kanye West. Bobby is a pimp tony starks like guy superhero that gets the power of knowledge from the blunts he smokes

YungSunny
07-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Yeah but you're from Tennessee...

(That you were born in California doesn't matter, you retard.)

No I was born in Arizona, I was raised in california. Why you mad?

EQ the GOD
07-18-2010, 07:45 PM
how can someone who sold his soul possibly be better then me

lmao get off ur high horse sonnn

EQ the GOD
07-18-2010, 07:50 PM
i can rap better then Kanye. but i know if i make a track and post it on here people are gonna shit on it not matter what cuz im me and i touched them at some point in their wucorp career
and this. just a retarded comment. grow up

this album will be tight no doubt. Im lookin forward to a Kanye album with great co-production

Paranoid
07-19-2010, 05:49 PM
and this. just a retarded comment. grow up

this album will be tight no doubt. Im lookin forward to a Kanye album with great co-production

I'm looking forward to shitting on your mother's face

Tommy
07-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Really? So you can disagree with me but I can't disagree with you? I can deny that he is entertaining. Because that's my opinion. Its the backbone of it. And you explained perfectly why I feel this way. "he doesn't have the smoothness of say a Big Daddy Kane or Q-Tip, he doesn't have the witty word play like Biggie, or the hard hitting delivery of Ice Cube" Or the lyrics of Gza. So stfu

Lol, calm down there, son. I wasn't even talking to you, hence why I quoted angry's post. If you don't like him, fair enough, but I do, and I'll continue to listen to his music regardless of how many times you post in this thread.

Faggot.

EQ the GOD
07-20-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm looking forward to shitting on your mother's face

that's all you got?

Paranoid
07-20-2010, 03:26 PM
Lol, calm down there, son. I wasn't even talking to you, hence why I quoted angry's post. If you don't like him, fair enough, but I do, and I'll continue to listen to his music regardless of how many times you post in this thread.

eat dix

THUGNIFICENT
07-20-2010, 03:36 PM
I think Slick is a closeted Kanye dickrider. Just sayin.

Paranoid
07-20-2010, 03:38 PM
u made a funny. nah i rep the real shit all day long

Mr. R&B
07-20-2010, 05:00 PM
Lololololololol!

RAW-TASTE
07-20-2010, 06:01 PM
hahahhaa @ the hatin and shit on this thread

lookin foward to it actually, i liked all of kanyes albums except that auto tune bullshit, his first 2 is great, theres classics on both! and his albums are bound to have good production, and some nice guests so i dont see whats not to look foward to! all of them are really laidback to listen to too, im sure this one will be as well!

Paranoid
07-20-2010, 06:48 PM
"raw taste" pfft

DrBold241
07-20-2010, 06:51 PM
Blackstar over a Kanye AND Madlib joint?????????
<3 <3 <3
^_^

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-21-2010, 12:17 AM
Kanye might actually win me over on this one....I love madlib...and premeire and rza...this can't just be another kanye album.

JakobR
07-28-2010, 06:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CBpVW5Mm-k&feature=player_embedded

He performs an acapella version of Chain heavy here.

....and some other tracks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exNOyZ220jg&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBu7QrdbID8

Just proves that the leaked tracklist aint that wrong.

claaa7
07-28-2010, 06:17 AM
what's the point of going into a thread about someone you really don't like and make countless posts about him? we got that you hate him already and it's not like you're gonna change any persons opinion on an artist just as little as the fans gonna change your mind on him by telling you how great they think he are.

focus on positivity man, a wack artist is in no way affecting my life anyhow and therefore it doesn't bother me. the only rapper that makes me feel sick to my stomach is Rick Ross and that's not because he's wack but because he's raping the culture while getting a pat on the back from veterans like Raekwon and Kool G Rap - but one comment is enough before keeping it moving.