PDA

View Full Version : anybody got one of them electronic cigarettes?

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 12:13 AM
Are they worth it? How authentic is the taste and feeling of the inhalation/exhalation compared to a real cigarette?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2010, 12:17 AM
idk but double diaamonds r like 1.50 ....

check two
07-16-2010, 12:18 AM
Talk to Palehorse about it.

EAGLE EYE
07-16-2010, 12:22 AM
I'd like to see girl smoke one with her snatch, then ash it right in the fupa cuz she look like Jesus.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2010, 12:24 AM
a PACK of double diamonds for 1.50...

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 12:26 AM
I'd like to see girl smoke one with her snatch, then ash it right in the fupa cuz she look like Jesus.

they don't ash like real cigs

a PACK of double diamonds for 1.50...

yea i understand they are definitely cheaper and healthier in the long run. i'm just concerned that they may not be an authentic experience

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2010, 12:29 AM
they are a dollar fiftay ...i thought they were pretty good altho i was rly high/drunk but ive had em sober too i think nd the menthools r god especially since their 1.50 so ur not so worried abt ppl asking like faggits..

EAGLE EYE
07-16-2010, 12:35 AM
they don't ash like real cigs

yea i understand they are definitely cheaper and healthier in the long run. i'm just concerned that they may not be an authentic experience

So they just vaporize right?

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 12:51 AM
they are a dollar fiftay ...i thought they were pretty good altho i was rly high/drunk but ive had em sober too i think nd the menthools r god especially since their 1.50 so ur not so worried abt ppl asking like faggits..

eewwww menthol lol

So they just vaporize right?

something like that

check two
07-16-2010, 01:04 AM
Menthol is usually for people who can't handle the regular taste of cigarettes right?

djskillz
07-16-2010, 01:21 AM
i can't stand the taste of menthols.

check two
07-16-2010, 01:38 AM
I don't know, I don't smoke cigarettes, it's not the 1960's anymore.

djskillz
07-16-2010, 01:56 AM
i dunno why they say black people like menthols so much. i can't stand em. i'd rather have a dumaurier or canadian classic.

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 02:43 AM
back in the day when i first started smokin bud and cigs, i would smoke menthol. always newports. i thought they were the greatest thing in the world. then one day I realized how disgusting they tasted. switched back and fourth between Marlboro 27s and reds primarily for years which i thought tasted much better and they do. about a year ago i discovered Natural American Spirit. 100% additive free, organic whole leaf tobacco. The taste in comparison to commercial cigarettes(the popular brands everyone smoke) was ultimate. Those "popular brands" are obviously owned by corrupt corporations and are known to filled with additives such as rat poison, cyanide, fiber glass etc. Not only that they use processed sheet tobacco and stems. Thats what you're smoking. You won't find that in American Spirit. Only quality

Nowadays I smoke these

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs108.snc4/35748_1460199538658_1043494714_1346647_8139065_n.j pg

A real man's smoke

blended with one of the world's rarest tobaccos perique, aged and fermented in oak whiskey barrels

Now thats flavor

Paranoid
07-16-2010, 02:49 AM
and i would smoke a menthol american spirit, they aint bad. but i wouldnt choose to buy them not my preference. Newports are garbage I can't even tolerate being around someone smokin that shit, the smell is nast

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2010, 10:21 PM
i don't smoke newport menthols those are like THEE most unhealthy ciggarettes...ya those cigs with no additives and shit are SOOOO good but they r like 20 dollars a pack smfh..my boy had sum nd they weere mmm...

reds are eh if there's nothing else i can do it but enthols give you the illest head rush after some bud..i usually only smoke bogies before or after smokin bud or if niggas is chillen nd bored...also smoke sum black because they last a while so u can chill withit

ALCATRAZ
07-16-2010, 10:36 PM
i'd like to see girl smoke one with her snatch, then ash it right in the fupa cuz she look like jesus.
lolololollllol

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-17-2010, 12:25 AM
I currently only smoke stogies because I don't like the cig to cig thing, it makes you look like an addict. You go through a full pack at a party and know you only gave out maybe two or three and you feel like the asshole. One non gas station cigar lasts a good part of an hour if you savor it. Plus it means business and makes all the kids ripping cigs look like heathens.

I'm gonna get a proper pipe when i turn 18 in a couple months so when I'm around cig smokers I'll put on an Irish Brogue and be like "Lackaday I inhale that vile miasma, and I'll entreat myself to a proper chastisement!"

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 12:38 AM
lmao a pipe...u look like an idiot unless ur smokin bud..a nice black nd mild cud laast awhile if ur gud wit it...LMAO how many ppl seen a person smooke a whole blk nd mild to theirselves for the first time? lmao its hilarious nd prolly embarrassing for them..seing how sick they get..

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-17-2010, 12:45 AM
B n Ms are the only thing besides bud I'll inhale. I can deal with that pipe tobacco, regular cigars are nasty on the lungs and not for inhaling, cigs while I don't hate them like some pussies do, have no appeal to me.

http://www.basilrathbone.net/gallery/sherlockholmes/sh06.jpg

By George!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 12:55 AM
yea if u inhale other cigars u fail...blacks deffo put a nice taste in ur mouth and like u said abt having to pull out cig after cig u dont have to do that cuz blacks last for atleast 10 mins more if ur good with em..i smoke like im on a mission and they still last me awhile...i like a nice menthol or two after smoking some bud..

anyone notice that running like jump starts your high?? like if you smoke and immediately start running you get high as fuck? prolly because shit starts working faster in ur body nd the weed gets everywhere faster idk

check two
07-17-2010, 01:01 AM
Pipes don't look as stupid as smoking cigarettes. I see a lot of gangs around here with corn cob pipes. Dudes be doing the crip walk with a blue corn cob.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 01:04 AM
Pipes don't look as stupid as smoking cigarettes. I see a lot of gangs around here with corn cob pipes. Dudes be doing the crip walk with a blue corn cob.

lol...like 60 y/o og's...just because they og's dnt maake tht shit cool..cigs do look stupid i usually dnt b outside nd shit smokin em..if im tryna cheel on da block and stunt i usually just chill wiff the black or the blunt

EAGLE EYE
07-17-2010, 01:04 AM
yea cardio does kick the high up a notch

Although when I was out west last week I took two rips of medicinal and I was bent.

Smoked a black earlier but the cubans are what I truly want. It's just a different feeling.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 01:08 AM
i wanna try a cuban thats some boss don shit...and yea i would assume cali got that wave...my dude told me that afghan goo takes lik 3 hits and then you don't even want it no more lol...2 of my other dudes smoke bags upon bags of weed daily str8 up potheads told me smoked half a blunt of sum ill home grown ish and they only finished half the blunt lol

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-17-2010, 01:21 AM
I always ball high. Makes the balling worse/more fun and the high better.

I've smoked what I'm pretty sure was a habano (it was supposed to be but it may have been a "cuban" cigar). They burn mad slow but don't smoke that much, you really have to milk them to get the clouds. Nice tobacco flavor, but its a pretty powerful tobacco taste. Sometimes its nice to get a cheap blunt cigar and spark it. There's something amusing about actually smoking a white owl or phillie...

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 01:29 AM
lol balling while highis fun as hell it makes you completely terrible but i couldnt stop laughing while i played...also played katamari on ps2 while high omfg lol...

EAGLE EYE
07-17-2010, 01:43 AM
Not every Cuban burns slow. It all depends on who rolled it. My last one burned quicker than a devil's chest nips during a hawt SUMMA.

I really don't see that big of difference between Nicaraguan and Cubans aside from the subtle spice and body strengths.

I like strong coffee and usually heavy to medium body flavor.

djskillz
07-17-2010, 01:52 AM
only cigars i'll smoke are the ones filled with kush. would never smoke a cigar regularly.

J-Cee
07-17-2010, 02:03 AM
smoking aint cool at all,wish i never started ayy..stick to that green...

EAGLE EYE
07-17-2010, 02:04 AM
smoking cigars is whole different culture compared to cigarettes.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 02:13 AM
smoking cigars is whole different culture compared to cigarettes.

o-sign u dont inhale cigars..i alway thought they called cigarettes as a joke becausee "ette" usually means female so i always thought they addeed that to call them like little cigars or sum shit

Paranoid
07-17-2010, 02:42 AM
i don't smoke newport menthols those are like THEE most unhealthy ciggarettes...ya those cigs with no additives and shit are SOOOO good but they r like 20 dollars a pack smfh..my boy had sum nd they weere mmm...

reds are eh if there's nothing else i can do it but enthols give you the illest head rush after some bud..i usually only smoke bogies before or after smokin bud or if niggas is chillen nd bored...also smoke sum black because they last a while so u can chill withit

dude american spirit cost the same price as regular cigs. maybe like a dollar more but whatever. i dont like smoking cigs after weed i feel it decreases my high for some reason

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 02:45 AM
lmao! decrease? nigga a menthol will send u 2 the stars on the first or 2nd hit..

Paranoid
07-17-2010, 02:47 AM
only cigars i'll smoke are the ones filled with kush. would never smoke a cigar regularly.

amen. black & milds are good but i wouldn't recommend inhaling that shit unless you take out the cancer stick inside.

Paranoid
07-17-2010, 02:48 AM
o-sign u dont inhale cigars..i alway thought they called cigarettes as a joke becausee "ette" usually means female so i always thought they addeed that to call them like little cigars or sum shit

no need to inhale real cigars, the tobacco is so strong is seeps through your mouth/gums and shit and you get the effect

Paranoid
07-17-2010, 02:52 AM
lmao! decrease? nigga a menthol will send u 2 the stars on the first or 2nd hit..

i know everyone says the same thing to me. but for some reason whenever i smoke a cig after bud i feel like it brings me back to reality and i dont feel as high. maybe it just me i dunno

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 02:56 AM
i already said u dont inhale cigars...in that very post

Paranoid
07-17-2010, 02:58 AM
i already said u dont inhale cigars...in that very post

my bad lol

EAGLE EYE
07-17-2010, 06:38 AM

I'm sure it could be summed in a way that Ze French get sonnned and still appear to make Americans look badass.... like Marlboro man's throat.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-17-2010, 12:03 PM
I love when your tongue gets the tingles and goes numb off a cigar. That's just fun.

Dip (wet snuff) is also a nice treat. It's a bit crude compared to a cigar but they do the job and you can do it anywhere without offending people like smoking. A nice chaw of longcut copenhagen wintergreen will get you ready for anything. But fine cut is a nightmare to use and pouches can only be justified in certain occasions. And God help someone who prefers snus in my area. That shit doesn't have any effect, it tastes worse, and its so mild you can swallow the spit with no harm except eventual throat cancer...

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-17-2010, 12:11 PM

Yeah same. Cigarettes are for women. Men chomp on cheap stogies and rock calabash churchwardens.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 12:23 PM
lmao @ snuss ppl hyped tht shit up nd thts the only dip i had first times i had it i was like...wtf this shit is gay as fuck lol

Mr. R&B
07-17-2010, 12:30 PM
I love when your tongue gets the tingles and goes numb off a cigar. That's just fun.

Dip (wet snuff) is also a nice treat. It's a bit crude compared to a cigar but they do the job and you can do it anywhere without offending people like smoking. A nice chaw of longcut copenhagen wintergreen will get you ready for anything. But fine cut is a nightmare to use and pouches can only be justified in certain occasions. And God help someone who prefers snus in my area. That shit doesn't have any effect, it tastes worse, and its so mild you can swallow the spit with no harm except eventual throat cancer...

Fucking gross. :r

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Fucking gross. :r

c/s this also

CHRONZ
07-18-2010, 09:00 AM
ive tried this electronic cig' once, and i hate that shit mang. it didnt do shit for me, i might aswell just smoke regular cigs'. same goes for those nicotine stickers, that dont help shit, but are maad fucking annoying to use. nicotine gum is dreadful, dont understand why people would eat the distasteful shit.

as for the Menthol smokes, they are actually good now and then, even in spliffs' cuz it makes shit FRESH! ive smoked "normal smokes" for bout 7 years and the menthol for 1 year. another thing i love bout the menthol is, people dont nag you bout cigs' all the fucking time and the only people who do it round here are the bitches, and that is a good conversation starter! YAY YAY